• 105 results
Posted by skywalker95 (4470 posts) 6 months, 29 days ago

Poll: MCU Civil War Team vs MOS Superman (82 votes)

Team 52%
Superman 48%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Clark Only has Man of Steel Feats
  • Nano Tech Armor, IW Suit for T'Challa, IW Armor for Rhodey, Original Shield for Cap, Iron Spider Suit,
  • Scott starts of as Giant Man
  • Fight takes place in MOS Smallville
  • In Character but highly determined to win
  • Win by Ko, Death or Incap
  • No Bfr
  • Start 100 Feet Away
#51 Posted by killers10333 (3426 posts) - - Show Bio

Im witch vision= mcu win

#52 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: so doing something once means she can't do it? What's your point here?

Yeah the scrawny girl is a big player that superman will go to and ignore the 20 foot tall person, the Android and the people in Mech suits that will be shooting everything they got at him and once she attacks superman he will be tped, they'll be no response from him

We clearly see things differently, unlike you I don't think the "she's only done it once" arguement holds any merit, if you come at me with that arguement again I just won't reply cause it's kind of B.S

#53 Posted by Richubs (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Sigh.

I'm not saying she cannot use her TP. I'm saying she won't use it. Why? Because she literally never does. No matter how dire the circumstances she chooses to not use her TP. No reason for it she simply doesn't.

She could've stopped the Airport Battle, made outriders fight amongst themselves, stopped Thanos, stopped the Black Order.

She could've single handedly done all of this using just her TP but she doesn't.

Why didn't she use it on Thanos or literally anyone else? No reason aside from that she chooses not to. Even when everyone is going down. It's idiotic but true.

And yes, Superman will be attacked from every direction and Wanda's hits will be one of the hardest. He'll view her as a big threat and put her, Vision, Giant Man, IM, Warmachine first. Then he goes for the little guys.

#54 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

First it's she won't have time to do it, then it's she can't do it against enhanced people, after both arguements are debunked its she just won't do it, someone else deal with this cause I can't

#56 Posted by Richubs (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: My only argument against you has been that she cannot do it from a distance which I accepted was incorrect and then I just said that she won't do it.

I never said she won't have to time to. And as for the enhanced part that's actually true. She literally never uses her powers on anyone that's above human for no reason at all. I really don't understand why you don't think that's true.

There have been countless scenarios that wouldn't even have existed if Wanda used her TP but it's a fact that she never uses it. I'm not trying to be biased here but it'd true.

Infinity War would've ended pretty quickly if she had used her TP even once.

#57 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: yeah, she can't do something she did, seems legit

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#58 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Still superman.

#59 Posted by Richubs (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Huge huge difference between "can't" and "doesn't".

If you can't debate without getting triggered then perhaps you shouldn't.

You seem to be getting pretty hostile.

#61 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: if you think this is triggered you need to go to Goku vs Superman threads, as for this thread, I'm bored and over it, I've made my points and anything else will be going in circles

#62 Posted by Richubs (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: I thought Superman VS Goku threads were banned lol.

#63 Edited by xZone (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Hmm you might be right..

I still see the team winning due to stark, Wanda, WM, and GM Being too much for Clark, but it’s def close

#64 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: for a reason, you can still goggle and go to them and see the comments

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#65 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15872 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Alavanka (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes stomps. Hard.

Speed advantage is still too much.

#67 Posted by uchihaghost (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitzes through the team like faora did to those soldiers, vision, IM and war machine last longer but die in the end.

#68 Posted by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman destroys them, lmao at ppl calling wanda tp, she couldn't even harm those two fodders Thanos sent at her and Vision, let alone Superman, and this is in the scenario where he hasn't already blitzed her, fact that people claiming wanda tp could harm supes is just ridiculous, have you even watched the movies? Anyways iron man nano tech is the only threat here, the rest of the team gets blasted in seconds, while iron man can atleast put up a fight until he also dies.

#69 Posted by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody solos (least of all Wanda, wtf), but I can see the team winning

#70 Posted by Syntix (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitz

#71 Edited by Syntix (527 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#72 Posted by LEGACY6364 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman murders.

MCU fanboys are out of their minds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
#73 Posted by deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

UR putting 12 mice against the cat to be honest

#74 Posted by TheHolyFish (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#75 Posted by Emperorb777 (11099 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Superman snapping Zod's neck as far as MoS, would be in character nothing indicates it's something he's not willing to do. As far as Superman as a character in general, had you read his comics, you'd know he killed Zod twice, one of which was by snapping his neck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
#76 Posted by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve never seen people jerk themselves so hard to a character beating others. It’s like you people are addicted to DCEU characters winning

With Tony’s IW armor, Vision, and Giantman there to distract him... Wanda should be able to snatch him from there and be able to kill him. He’s not one shotting Vision, Tony, or maybe even Giantman

#77 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorb777: so Superman snapping Zods neck cause he was threatening innocent people and was positioned in a way that snapping his neck will save the people and then showing great regret in doing so shows that's in character for him in MOS? So MOS Superman goes for neck snaps in fights?

And I have read Supermans comics, hence why tf I'm on comicvine and I know neck snapping is not in Supermans character, nor is killing even though he has done it, can't believe you've actually tried to portray superman as someone who snaps necks in character, go try that trick on these MCU/DCEU wankers that don't read comics

#78 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

People who think superman snaps necks in character need to learn the word duress and why people under it are usually exempt from actions done under it in the court of law

#79 Posted by Devilmenworks (739 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman is highly determined like the OP states, this happens to everyone.

Loading Video...

#80 Edited by KalKent (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Superman would shred that armor in 10-15 hits. Tony is not putting up a fight against him, and vision lacks feats besides the phasing nlf in order to contend with superman. The rest can not hurt him.

#81 Posted by JediXMan (42480 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark.

#82 Edited by incursion2 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Team in a diff fight since its MOS Superman

#83 Posted by KingLouie (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

It says MOS Superman, but I still believe he would win.

#84 Edited by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@frombeyond in character superman snapped Zod's neck when he had no choice. Team is getting there necks snapped Zoom style:

#85 Posted by macleen (3440 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Please note the neck snap was a joke. Superman is too strong for them to even K.O him or kill him. This man crashed into a mountain, survived a ship crash, survived reentry, getting tagged by rockets and bullets. all non power super heroes are useless. They die just as the U.S army solders did in the movie. Cap shield may cause superman a moment of pause he if gets lucky BUT afterwards if superman is determined to win he puts the super soldiers + the king down. Spider-man uses his webbing only for him to be like "so cool" when Superman breaks out of it. Vision speed feats are not all there. He has shown moderate flight and did survive being shown down hundreds of feat down into the ground but otherwise he is not immune to surprise attacks. Scarlet witch needs several moments to cast her spell and most of the time they gave her time/cover to do it. It won't take Superman long for him to defeat everyone but vision so quickly.

10 seconds is all he needs to clear 10/12 of them. That being Wanda and vision left IF Superman doesn't go after Wanda first.

#87 Edited by Amonfire1776 (3009 posts) - - Show Bio

IW Iron Man>MOS Superman...if you want to see why look at their fight thread...lot of evidence as to why Iron Man takes that fight...

#88 Posted by modernww2fare (7047 posts) - - Show Bio

Those losers get their asses kicked

#89 Edited by MAZAHS117 (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

Team can win this. There’s several useless people on team tho, but between Iron Man, War Machine, Wanda, Vision, Spidey and Giant Man...if they play their cards right should be able to beat this version of Clark with these rules.

#90 Posted by skywalker95 (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#91 Posted by GraniteVision (3218 posts) - - Show Bio

Team can win this. There’s several useless people on team tho, but between Iron Man, War Machine, Wanda, Vision, Spidey and Giant Man...if they play their cards right should be able to beat this version of Clark with these rules.

War Machine,Spidey and Giant Man are useless too.Superman one-shots them

#92 Posted by Spiders13 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda soloz

#93 Posted by Unorthodoxx (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda so overrated not to mention who has she put down with tp? All it does it make you go crazy? Supes wreck vision cannot even phase through him as his phasing is due to density superman body is far to dense a nuke couldn't do shit to his body outside of zombifing him due to radiation no limbs or anything was missing you get the point. Ironman is still trash.

#94 Posted by xZone (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the team should be able to win here, but due to Wanda’s massive power

X

#95 Posted by macleen (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

SM goes on a oneshot spree

#96 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

The team has a chance with Wanda, IM, Vision, and Giant Man. To think otherwise is just blatant fanboyism.

#97 Posted by rgow12 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: Vision can solo DCEU Superman do you really beleive things you post? He would punch vision into the sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#98 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

Loool who the hell is voting for team ?! Ok i love Wanda, Natasha and Rhodes, i wish them victory ( i have a crush on Scarlet Witch when i see her ) but no way they can beat Man of Steel.

#99 Edited by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted too soon.

Team win BARELY. Like, four survivors at absolute maximum. It honestly comes down to Vision and Iron Man. With luck, Wanda/Ant Man survive. A case could definitely be made for Superman and I'd argue for either side.

#100 Posted by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio

With only MoS feats and morals, I could see Clark losing. Vision, Wanda if she TP's and a shrink disk all have the means to give Clark a bad day. Scott starting in Giant Man form however makes him a big target and likely puts him out early. Heavy caliber fire was knocking around Kryptonians in MoS, so I think War Machine, Iron Man and some of the others can provide a good distraction until Clark punches them out. Because of so much going on and so many people to choose from, and Clark's tendency to be a nice guy, I'm gonna give it to the team for a majority. Vision's Infinity stone blast or Wanda TP as the means.