• 105 results
Posted by skywalker95 (4730 posts) 8 months, 8 hours ago

Poll: MCU Civil War Team vs MOS Superman (82 votes)

Team 52%
Superman 48%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Clark Only has Man of Steel Feats
  • Nano Tech Armor, IW Suit for T'Challa, IW Armor for Rhodey, Original Shield for Cap, Iron Spider Suit,
  • Scott starts of as Giant Man
  • Fight takes place in MOS Smallville
  • In Character but highly determined to win
  • Win by Ko, Death or Incap
  • No Bfr
  • Start 100 Feet Away
#1 Posted by SonWuKong (100 posts) - - Show Bio

One shots all around. Not to mention they can't hurt him.

Superman stomps.

#2 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easely kills godstomps

#3 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins or Vision phases

#4 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#6 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16581 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#7 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: so if my neighbour believes I'm a God that makes me one?

#8 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27814 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda or Vision could solo.

#9 Edited by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: Wanda was able to tp people in sokovia that she couldn't have seen, she doesn't have to see you to tp you, not that she won't be able to see Superman tho, he's never fought an entire fight flying at hypersonic speeds non stop

#15 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: Wanda was able to tp people in sokovia that she couldn't have seen, she doesn't have to see you to tp you, not that she won't be able to see Superman tho, he's never fought an entire fight flying at hypersonic speeds non stop

OP sayis she is in character which means she will get killed brutally

#16 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: in character so Superman won't be hypersonic the whole fight and Wanda will get the chance to tp while he's one shotting people (she tped all throughout Avengers 2) and he won't kill anyone brutally, how can you have the words "killed brutally" to describe Supermans actions but say the characters are in character? Seems like you know nothing about what Superman stands for and his character

#17 Edited by Nucleon (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

Wanda or Vision could solo.

Yep. Makes Supes ten times stronger, faster, tougher etc, in the end he still lacks hax.

#18 Posted by GraniteVision (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: how can you have the words "killed brutally" to describe Supermans actions but say he characters are in character? Seems like you know nothing about what Superman stands for and his character

Ask Zod's neck

#19 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitevision: are you saying Superman snapping Zods neck was in character? Lol I'm out

#20 Posted by Nucleon (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart said:

@granitevision: should be, while he's one shotting the others

hypersonic speed>>>>>Wanda

If we can agree that one must think before moving, there are a couple people here who think faster than Supes - yeah Vision, I'm looking at you. Vision's intangibility's is activated but with a tought... And that Mind Gem he has on his forehead? It's going to hurt Supes.

#21 Posted by Abezethibou (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps he isn't fast enough to blitz Wanda or strong enough to one-shot Iron Man and has no counter to phasing and telepathy

#22 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one shots Tony, Rhodes and Vision. Then proceeds to 0.1 shot the rest.

#23 Posted by Laurus (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

MoS Superman was knocked down by gunfire and missles. Team take this.

#24 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

The only one who can survive longer than a minute is Vision

#25 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#26 Posted by FromBeyond (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

In character, Vision wouldn't phase-kill supes. So the team die horribly.
Actually no they don't die horribly supes is in character as well. They just get gently swatted and KO'd.

#27 Posted by MudHole (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda solos

#28 Posted by Richubs (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: For Wanda to use her TP she needs to be right next to the victim's head and make hand gestures.

Superman kills her before that.

#29 Posted by ganon15 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Vision ever pulled a Reverse-Flash before?? Some people act like he phase-kills on a regular basis

#30 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15 said:

When has Vision ever pulled a Reverse-Flash before?? Some people act like he phase-kills on a regular basis

Good point. He can, but doesn't.

#31 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should win, but most of them die. Many of them fast and hard.

#32 Posted by skywalker95 (4730 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1614a825ad8
#33 Posted by deactivated-5c1614a825ad8 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

superman blitzes

#34 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Really? I disagree. Vision is a major issue here, as are Wanda and Stark

#35 Edited by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Wanda’s TP do anything but serve as a temporary distraction? (If she even gets the chance to use it?)

Asking because I barely remember AoU

#36 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16581 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Wanda is a glass canon, Stark doesn’t have the damage output to keep Clark down and Vision doesn’t have enough feats.

#37 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: Wanda tped multiple people in buildings she wasn't even in when she was in sokovia, stop using head cannon

#38 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinhom: @ganon15: he phase killed the Ultron bots, what are you guys talking about?

#39 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people saying the Civil War team dies or Superman kills them? Do they know anything about Superman and the type of person he is? Wtf are people smoking or snorting here? I want some

#40 Posted by Richubs (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: I might have forgotten about that. Forgive me.

But still it stands that Wanda has never used TP in battle with people above humans.

She could've attempted TP on Proxima, Glaive or Thanos and many more people but didn't.

She will be taken down before she uses TP.

#41 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: she tped Thor and Hulk

Superman isn't starting off the fight by attacking her, once Wanda sees Superman one shotting the first teammate she goes for tp and while he's one shotting the rest or 2-4 shotting Ironman he gets tped

#42 Posted by Richubs (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: To TP Hulk and Thor she needed to be right next to them.

She saw Thanos absolutely obliterating everyone yet didn't go for TP.

Her love got stabbed through the stomach and yet she didn't use TP on the attackers. It's safe to say it takes effort to use TP on enhanced people.

#43 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: she tped Widow and tried to tp Hawkeye like that but later she tps people who are in buildings without being close to them, and until Superman gets tp resistance feats, tping him is as easy as tping a human

She didn't go for tp cause plot maybe,I don't know but we know for a fact that she can tp

Never in fiction have enhanced people been harder to tp just because they're enhanced, a character needs the specific feat of tp resitance to resist it

#44 Posted by Richubs (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: "Plot maybe" isn't a very good argument you know. Wanda has one fest of TPing from a distance and multiple instances of her not abusing that. I don't think she'll go for TP no matter what. If TP from a distance was that easy for her the CW Airport battle would've ended before it began. She isn't doing anything to Superman.

#45 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: if she explicitly tried and failed you'd have a case, ignoring a feat just cause it supports your arguement doesn't work, you're basically saying Wanda won't use her powers, you're saying Wanda will just stand there while her teammates are being stomped and not use the one ability that will make her useful

And plot is in every single movie, just cause a character doesn't do something or does it once doesn't mean they can't do it

This battle ends just like most battles on comicvine have ended for almost a decade, the character who can tp and has a chance to, tps the character with no tp resitance feats, you not liking it won't chance that

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
#46 Posted by deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Team with severe casualties.

#47 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Yes, She is, but with no prior knowledge and in character Clark won’t blitz her from the beginning, which gives her an opening. Vision was grappling with Thor and ultron, which is fairly impressive. Giant man was manhandling stark and war machine. Stark was doing some serious damage to Thanos.

All of these factors add up

#48 Posted by Richubs (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: But that's the thing. She didn't even attempt long distance TP after using it once.

If she absolutely never uses it even in the scenario you presented then I doubt she'll use it here.

She's one of the big players in the fight and Superman will see it the minute she attacks him.

Once she does Superman KO's her. The biggest players go down first the rest come afterwards.

#49 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (16581 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: meh from what I saw in IW Wanda’s damage output isn’t much of a threat to Clark considering how she performed against Proxima Midnight. Vision was wrestling with Thor and Ultron but hasn’t fought at the same level of pace as Clark and Zod did.

Giantman had a hard time against War Machine and Civil War Iron Man suit, on top of that he was rocked by Visions headbutt. Clark had the ability to one shot the world engine which dwarfs Giant-Man and hits harder.

Iron Man barely done any damage to Thanos at all and the Russo’s made that clear, he also almost got killed by Cull Obsidian lucky to be saved by Wong. We know that Cull Obsidian is not in the same tier as Superman. We know that Superman’s durability is on par with Thanos if not better, I mean the guy no sold slamming back on earth from space, so I don’t see how Stark is much of a threat either and if he’s not that puts War Machine in the same category.

Superman solos

#50 Posted by AssertingValor (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily, it would be cool to see stark implement Kryptonite tech into his suits tho