#1 Edited by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen

VS

Bobbi Morse -
Bobbi Morse - "Mockingbird"

Rules:

• Hand to Hand.
  • No Prep, but characters get basic prior knowledge.
  • In Character.
  • Daredevil gets his suit, Bobbi gets a standard shield suit.
  • Feats from The Netflix Shows / Agents of Shield only.

Location.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#2 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V and TAEP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#4 Edited by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: I post my opener as soon as possible ok

#5 Posted by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@widowbite123: Yeah that's fine, you can open.

Do you want this to be 2 or 3 posts each?

#6 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Amcu (16657 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for votes.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#8 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#9 Posted by King-Ragnar (3857 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#10 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

This won't end well

#11 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3869 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V and TAEP.

I'm already calling it though. Sub is gonna win this.

;)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#12 Edited by blackpantherisb (7130 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#13 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4815 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#14 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

Take a shot for every for every Black Sky office and Vin Tak fight gif shown

#15 Posted by DSTREET45 (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#16 Posted by Paytience (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@greysentinel365: Take a shot every time someone uses the term "skilled". Two shots if there is no metric.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#17 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: And finish the bottle if the Visual Dictionary quote is used

#18 Edited by Paytience (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@greysentinel365: Every time we hear that Daredevil is skilled because he fought Black Sky who is skilled because she fought Daredevil...your buddy takes a shot.

#19 Posted by JSDoctor (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after each post.

#20 Posted by TonyMartial (9324 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#25 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26942 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26942 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people like this gif for Matt so much he looks weird lol.

#27 Posted by geekryan (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

T4V

#30 Posted by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: I having internet problems OK I going to try and fix it still OK (Maybe going to post it later today

#32 Posted by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Our city power when out I don't even think I can stay long on the Internet I post it to tomorrow ok

#35 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobbi Morse

No Caption Provided

Introduction:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Feats:

Since Bobbi has a limited amount of showings, I won't be making individual categories for Strength, Speed, ect.

No Caption Provided

1) Speed: Bobbi jumps and twirls faster than a guy's ashes can fall to the ground (notice how the ashes isn't even moving while Bobbi jumps)

No Caption Provided

2) Speed: Bobbi is able to outspeed May three times (May has some pretty impressive speed showings)

No Caption Provided

3) Strength: Staggers and knocks a Kree-sentry Mack to his knees (Kree Sentry Mack tanked falling hundreds of foot without any injuries)

No Caption Provided

4) Speed\Strenght\Precision: Bobbi throws her batons with enough force to knock bullets out of the air while the bullets are still in motion

No Caption Provided

5) Skill: Bobbi along with Hunter clears through the best soldiers Russia has without any trouble

No Caption Provided

6) Skill: Fights equally with Giyera while having a reach disadvantage (Giyera fought May while arguably having the upper hand, May had to use her environment to put him down)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Skill: Bobbi is able to hold her own against the Kree warrior Vin-Tak (Vin-Tak fought equally with Lady Sif who was stated to be one of Asgard's fiercest warriors) while at a reach disadvantage

Strength: Bobbi staggers and kicks Vin-Tak hard enough to lift into the air and smash through a wooden wall

Strength: Bobbi is able to break Vin-Tak's grip (Vin-Tak can ragdoll Sif)

Durability: Bobbi takes a direct punch through the face from Vin-Tak

Loading Video...

Endurance\Strength: After hours of torture Bobbi is able to break cuffs that were bolted into a table ( two of the four bolts seemed loosened though)

Endurance\Skill: Post-torture Bobbi fights Ward with a clear upper hand and briefly fights Ward and Kara (Ward can arguably best May in an extended fight without the use of environment due to his strength and durability and Kara gave May a prolonged fight on her own)

Skill: Bobbi was able to stomp Kara in a few seconds

Durability: Bobbi tanked Daisy's quake blast that shattered a tree into confetti and got up immediately

(Couldn't find gifs of last two feats)

Conclusion

Bobbi clearly outclasses Matt in every stat, so unless Matt has some feats I don't know about it this is a stomp

#38 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#40 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's an um interesting view of some events in AoS.

T4V I suppose

Avatar image for invisible_boy03
#42 Posted by Invisible_boy03 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag. Finally Bobbi's feats get noticed

#43 Posted by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil:

No Caption Provided

Biography:

Matt Murdock was part of an accident that involved a Radioactive Substance to leak, and get into his eyes, he lost his sight but the chemical enhanced every other sense to a Superhuman Level. After his father died, an old Swordsman named Stick trained him to fight for The Chaste (A group created to stop The Hand), but Matt's love for an old friend named Elektra caused him to be rejected by Stick. He went to University and studied Law with Foggy Nelson. He became a lawyer by day, and vigilante by night.

Daredevil - The Devil of Hell's Kitchen.

Strength:

I think Daredevil is the better striker, both combatants will be able to put the other down, as you will see with the feats below.

Also, to clear up any confusion for people unfamiliar with the show. If there is a guy in a Black Ninja Costume fighting a guy in a Daredevil costume, the guy in the black costume is Daredevil, the one in the Daredevil suit is Bullseye.

Otherwise, all other feats with only 1 of these costumes being worn is Daredevil.

If you haven't seen the show, Matt is Daredevil's real name just so you don't get confused.

Daredevil kicks a bolted metal lock off a door.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil knees Bakuto into a group of Cinder Blocks, breaking a bunch of them in the process.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Daredevil ragdolls Bullseye with a kick and sends him flying.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil does a spinning roundhouse kick and flips 2 Ninjas off their feet with it.

No Caption Provided

Breaks concrete by smashing Bullseye's head off of a pillar.

No Caption Provided

Kicks Bullseye through a wooden wall.

No Caption Provided

Punches Bullseye through a wall and sends him flying.

No Caption Provided

Durability:

I believe Daredevil has a slight advantage here. You have only provided 2 Durability feats for Bobbi which I will address in counters.

Daredevil is fine after a beating from Wilson Fisk.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil takes multiple hits from Nobu during their fight.

Daredevil also takes a huge beating here from Nobu yet carries on fighting.

Daredevil tanks hits from The Punisher.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Daredevil gets tackled through a wall, and ground pounded on by The Kingpin - Wilson Fisk.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil takes hits from Fisk with a metal rod.

No Caption Provided

Fisk is strong enough to break concrete via ramming a man's back into it, he also broke Bullseye's (Who was wearing Daredevil armor) spine in the process.

No Caption Provided

Speed / Agility:

Daredevil is by far better in this category.

Deflects multiple arrows with his batons.

No Caption Provided

Deflects an arrow in mid air.

No Caption Provided

Flips through automatic gunfire numerous times.

No Caption Provided

Deflects Nobu's Kunai with his Batons.

No Caption Provided

Deflects a bunch of projectiles thrown at him by Bullseye.

No Caption Provided

Dodges a shot from The Punisher.

No Caption Provided

Skill:

This is Daredevil's biggest advantage, I don't believe the skill level between Daredevil & Bobbi is close. Daredevil is clearly more skilled, and also a better unarmed fighter.

1 Hand Ninja could take out 2 cops in a second.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil takes out 5 of these Hand Ninjas in 10 seconds.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil takes out 6 of these ninjas again.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil has the upper hand against Iron Fist.

Daredevil lands 9 hits, and only gets tagged once discounting cheap shots at the beginning.

Daredevil has the upper hand against Black Sky while at a reach disadvantage.

Repeatedly gets the Black Sky into submission holds.

Daredevil has the upper hand while fighting Bakuto & Murakami at the same time.

Counters:

No Caption Provided

1) Speed: Bobbi jumps and twirls faster than a guy's ashes can fall to the ground (notice how the ashes isn't even moving while Bobbi jumps)

This doesn't seem very impressive, even in a regular perspective the ashes were moving slow. And when she jumps it's not necessarily fast either, as we can see that the other 2 guys are moving just fine too.

No Caption Provided

2) Speed: Bobbi is able to outspeed May three times (May has some pretty impressive speed showings)

What speed / accuracy feats does May have with a gun? So far you have provided no feats so it's nothing more than a simple aim dodge. Anyway, Daredevil is more than capable of flipping around gunfire as shown in the speed section.

No Caption Provided

3) Strength: Staggers and knocks a Kree-sentry Mack to his knees (Kree Sentry Mack tanked falling hundreds of foot without any injuries)

Could you please post the feat for Mack falling hundreds of feet.

This is a good feat, but I believe Daredevil could possibly replicate it based on his ragdoll feats such as flipping 2 grown men with 1 kick (see Strength section).

No Caption Provided

4) Speed\Strenght\Precision: Bobbi throws her batons with enough force to knock bullets out of the air while the bullets are still in motion

I don't believe Bobbi was aiming for the bullets, she seemed to just be trying to knock the guns out of the air so she can close in on Giyera. It's a great precision feat for Baton throwing, but this is an unarmed battle, she doesn't have her Batons here.

No Caption Provided

5) Skill: Bobbi along with Hunter clears through the best soldiers Russia has without any trouble

Bobbi takes out about 2-3 soldiers, that's hardly impressive. Daredevil's took out 6 Hand Ninjas in around 15-20 seconds, and Hand Ninjas are much more impressive than soldiers as I can't see a Soldier beating 2 Cops in a mere second. Daredevil's feat is clearly superior.

No Caption Provided

6) Skill: Fights equally with Giyera while having a reach disadvantage (Giyera fought May while arguably having the upper hand, May had to use her environment to put him down)

I'm not trying to lowball, but I don't see May use the environment against Giyera.

Ignoring that, the reach disadvantage is only slight as she has her Batons, Daredevil fought a more skilled opponent (Black Sky) and had the upper hand while at an even larger reach disadvantage (Being unarmed while she had her sword).

Giyera or Agent May have no feats that allow them to scale to Black Sky's level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Skill: Bobbi is able to hold her own against the Kree warrior Vin-Tak (Vin-Tak fought equally with Lady Sif who was stated to be one of Asgard's fiercest warriors) while at a reach disadvantage

What skill feats does Lady Sif or Vin Tak have to say that they are on the same level of skill as the Black Sky? Matt did better against Black Sky than Bobbi did against Vin Tak in my opinion.

Bobbi fought offensively against a tougher opponent, a foolish move that meant she lost in 10 seconds.

Daredevil waited for Black Sky to strike to create an opening then he attacked which allowed him to out skill her (See skill section for feat).

No Caption Provided

Strength: Bobbi staggers and kicks Vin-Tak hard enough to lift into the air and smash through a wooden wall

What wooden wall? Sure she kicks him back into a wall but the wall isn't really damaged. Daredevil has a similar feat where he ragdolls Bullseye with a kick. Like I said, the strength difference between Bobbi / Daredevil is minimal, it's the skill and speed that counts.

No Caption Provided

Strength: Bobbi is able to break Vin-Tak's grip (Vin-Tak can ragdoll Sif)

Now this isn't no slouch of a feat, but Bobbi seemed to slide out after he loosened his grip using technique more than strength. If Vin Tak can ragdoll an Asgardian there's no way he's getting overpowered by Bobbi.

No Caption Provided

Durability: Bobbi takes a direct punch through the face from Vin-Tak

We don't actually see her get punched in that gif. Here is the gif.

No Caption Provided

She doesn't really take it too well, he punches her once and that's all it really took to put her down.

Endurance\Strength: After hours of torture Bobbi is able to break cuffs that were bolted into a table ( two of the four bolts seemed loosened though)

LINK

Bobbi was likely wriggling the restraints for hours, as we can see the screws are lose. Daredevil has a similar feat of kicking a bolted metal lock off of a door.

Like I repeatedly said, Bobbi / Daredevil are very similar strength wise.

Endurance\Skill: Post-torture Bobbi fights Ward with a clear upper hand and briefly fights Ward and Kara (Ward can arguably best May in an extended fight without the use of environment due to his strength and durability and Kara gave May a prolonged fight on her own)

LINK

Daredevil has what I believe is a much better endurance feat.

He defeats 9 Mobsters, and although he had difficulty so did Bobbi and Daredevil's injury was much more extreme.

Claire states he had 2 or 3 Broken ribs, probably a concussion, a puncture wound, air in his chest that was collapsing his lung, and even more injuries that she may not know of.

That was not so long before the fight against the Mobsters.

As for taking on 2 opponents at once, she lost to Ward / Kara, Daredevil took on Murakami & Bakuto at the same time and was winning, and these 2 Combatants are more skilled than Ward / Kara (Skill feats for Murakami / Bakuto in Skill Section).

Skill: Bobbi was able to stomp Kara in a few seconds

Similarly, Daredevil stomps Nobu in 14 seconds, a much more skilled opponent. Nobu could stomp Elektra in seconds.

Durability: Bobbi tanked Daisy's quake blast that shattered a tree into confetti and got up immediately

What??? She didn't tank anything or even get up, she was out cold.

We can clearly see Bobbi lying on the floor unconscious.

Bobbi clearly outclasses Matt in every stat, so unless Matt has some feats I don't know about it this is a stomp

She definitely does not, Matt is clearly much faster as he's reacted to / deflected Arrows and Kunai casually. Matt has the speed advantage. As for strength, I've repeatedly emphasized and proved how similar they are in that category, there is no distinct strength gap. I give a slight edge to Matt for Durability, as he's shown better pain tolerance and has tanked hits from people like Fisk. I believe Matt has a slight durability advantage.

That leaves Skill, where Matt has a clear advantage, as he's had the upper hand against much more skilled opponents like the Black Sky, Nobu or Iron Fist. He's also taken down Elite fodder like Hand Ninjas with ease.

Conclusion:

Both combatants are on par in terms of striking power if not Daredevil is superior. They will both need around the same amount of hits to put the latter down. Thankfully, Daredevil has a slight durability advantage which will mean he can take a few more hits. But what's most important, is Daredevil's Skill and Speed, he's fought much more skilled opponents like Iron Fist and reacted to things like Arrows, something Bobbi has not done. He will outclass her in combat therefore landing more hits, and ultimately putting her down first.

#45 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeesh...

#46 Edited by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Subline (7851 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by King-Ragnar (3857 posts) - - Show Bio

Oof

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#49 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13614 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, didn't realize MCU Mockingbird was that badass. Awesome match up, gents.