Thor solos

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@hendrixx: No, not even close. Captain marvel sends him into orbit Before he can react

Captain marvel moves and reacts at the speed of light, which is faster than Thor’s lightning

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@emmafrostxmen: Ermm when has she reacted or fought with combat speed at the speed of light? Yea that'll be never

Travel speed doesn't equal combat speed

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT she's not taking both Hulk and Thor even without Stormbreaker

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator

If Thor is unarmed, I feel like backing Carol.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

What feats does he have unnarmed that would put Thor above Carol? He loses every h2h confrontation he's had.

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld: He only lost to Hulk because the Grandmaster activated the obedience disk when he was about to win that fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she’s at her peak, then she should probably win given she appeared basically invulnerable and way, way faster than anyone else here.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

By pure feats, she's not strong enough yet. Her feat came out to town level+, while Thor and Hulk would be city level respectively (and that's without retroactively scaling Thor)

Valkyrie not lagging behind the two during this time. So basically, Carol is not winning this.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally her only chance is to bullrush Thor and carry him into space before him or the others can react and then just leave him floating there and then go fight the others.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Carol can win by bfr but that's it.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Yes, so she can “travel” around them (avoid them) and just blast them from a far

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thorthunder98

@emmafrostxmen: Blast them with her photon blasts which didn't even KO the Kree?

No feats to suggest they would damage the likes of Thor or Hulk or even Valkyrie she was taking hits from Hela

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she’s at her peak, then she should probably win given she appeared basically invulnerable and way, way faster than anyone else here.

That's a bit of an NLF isn't it? She just wasn't damaged by anything in her film doesn't mean nothing can damage her, she's never faced anyone with decent feats all she's done is not be damaged by some spaceships hitting her, nothing on the level of striking as Thor or Hulk or being stabbed by Asgardian metal.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@thorthunder98: This Fight is Captain marvel at the end of the movie, where her blasts were exploding enormous Kree ships.

The only times her blasts didn’t one shot Kree were when she had her powers weakened stop lowballing

Also Valkyrie gets instantly 1 shot because she has no energy defense feats, she’s only has physical defense feats.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thorthunder98

@emmafrostxmen: The Kree ships weren't enormous and that is literally her blasts best feats so essentially you're saying Thor and Hulk are less durable than featless Kree ships? When Thor has the Neutron Star feat there's literally no arguing that in the slightest.

Erm no, they didn't one shot Yon-Rogg they knocked him back but he wasn't even KO'd and from what I recall when she fought the Kree on the ship after being awakened they weren't getting one shotted by them either cause they kept getting back up.

Unless you can give an example of those blast hurting something or someone with durability similar to Hulk or Thor you have absolutely no evidence to suggest they can hurt them.

It's not lowballing it's taking the feats she currently has and not overrating tf out of her like a lot of people are doing when she's never even gone against someone with decent feats

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@thorthunder98: Lol, through director statements captain marvel is the strongest character, therefore I’m 100% sure her blasts can hurt either Thor or hulk. But whatever even if she doesn’t use her energy blasts she can still harm them or just bull rush into any of them at the speed of light.

You are lowballing. Even in physical strength Carol catching the ship coming back into orbit is a better strength feat than any feat hulk has. Your acting like captain marvel can’t harm anyone here which is obvious trolling.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: That's very nice, Marvel producers said she was going to be moving planets and blasting holes in moons, too bad this website uses actual feats from the movies to debate rather than random statements from directors and writers. They very well may be able to hurt them only you can't prove it without feats which she doesn't have. She may very well get the feats in Endgame but you have no basis for an argument for them currently due to lack of feats. Her bullrushing at the speed of light has never been shown in combat and you don't even know how precise she can be at that speed another featless statement. She could bullrush them at her normal speed for sure but that's her only possible shot to win but she'd probably get hurt by Thor's lightning cloak trying that.

How am I lowballing by just stating her feats, you can't call me a troll because I've raised valid points about you not backing anything up with feats. Yes the missile strength feat was above any strength feat by Hulk maybe not above Thor's ring feat but in that ballpark for sure. Except does she have any striking feats on Hulks level like the Leviathan feat? the answer is no. Do you have feats for her to suggest she could tank Hulk's punches ?

I'm sure she can hurt them she'd put up a fight but simply put she doesn't have enough feats (as of yet) to say she can handle two high tiers on that level, to say she beats them right now would not be based on feats would be based on assumptions of her power level.

I personally think she will be equal to Thor and probably above Hulk by feats once Endgame drops but she doesn't have enough feats right now. She could probably take Hulk by himself with current feats but not Thor and Hulk together.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Hmmmmm, interesting.....while you never said it, you implied captain marvel couldn’t hurt anyone or even put up a fight. Now your saying she can put up a fight, I’m confused.

You said at the beginning she “has no feats”, but then you said “I’m sure she can hurt them and probably put up a fight”, it’s not adding up. If your going to say she has no feats then just say that instead of saying probably.

You did change my mind though, I still do think she can hurt them but I’m not sure if she can win anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tho can solo.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I never said she couldn't hurt them she could maybe hurt them through bullrushing like the Kree ship she went through but doesn't have the feats to suggest she could deal significant damage or be able to put them down, while those two have an abundance of durability and striking feats (especially Thor) which she does not have. And she has a couple of durability feats to suggest she wouldn't go down instantly and her flight can keep her out of range for a bit but it's only a matter of time before Thor's lightning tags her and they get their hands on her and she doesn't have feats to suggest she can tank their hits. Pretty much her only advantage over a non-stormbreaker Thor is her flight.

I didn't say she had no feats, I said she had no feats to suggest she her photon blasts would hurt Thor, she obviously has feats they just don't put her high enough for this battle. She will get those feats in Endgame but doesn't have them now.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor also went through ships bigger ones she has no feats he can't replicate better other then speed she is outclassed by Thor. She will take hulk down maybe Loki but she's not beating Thor he solos

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor solos.