Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By blackspidey2099

The Avengers roster consists of every male that’s ever been part of the MCU Avengers; if they’re dead use the most recent version of them. Thanos has no infinity stones.

Avengers Roster:

• Captain America (no Mjolnir)
  • Iron Man
  • Endgame Thor (only Stormbreaker)
  • Dr. Strange
  • Spider-Man
  • Drax
  • Star-Lord
  • Rocket
  • Hawkeye
  • Hulk
  • Falcon
  • War Machine
  • Ant-Man/Giant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Bucky
  • Quicksilver

Carol is in Binary Form, and she is bloodlusted/morals off/fighting at full potential. Victory is by death/KO.

The fight takes place on the final battlefield of Avengers Endgame.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You're kidding, right?

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the fight is Captain Marvel vs Thor, Ironman, Worthy Cap, Doctor Strange, Thanos, and Hulk pretty much. CM loses. That team is beyond stacked. CM is good but not that good.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers stomp hard

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

Thor solos

Hulk maybe solos

Strange solos

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People that solo:

• Worthy Cap
  • Thor (Stormbreaker or Mjolnir, either works)
  • Strange
  • Thanos
Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CM dies.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ANTHP2000  Online

Not like anyone besides Thor, Vision and Doctor Strange is a factor. I guess Thanos is, but without any Infinity Stones she has no reason to approach him before she has to take him on 1 on 1 in the ground, and he doesn't have the means to do anything about it against flying opponents.

Anyway, Strange alone couldn't drop her, and Thor and Vision are badly overpowered, but they can't lose a single round together, it's too much.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruel matchup. CM gets decimated

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: tbh I didn’t really consider Vision as part of the male avengers since he’s a robot and not actually a male... IDK if he makes that much of a difference though.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol gets destroyed.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think Carol wins this, or at least has a good chance to. So let's look at the "factors" on the male side

• Thor
  • Thanos
  • Strange
  • Vision
  • Iron Man
  • Hulk

Vision, Iron Man, and Hulk are really only factors in name only, they'll be dispatched pretty quickly and have absolutely no viable way of putting down Carol, but I guess they can act as distractions. Strange is a complete glass canon, just one energy blast and he's out of the fight and barring a totally in character mirror dimension BFR, he can't do much. That leaves just Thor and Thanos who have the only viable way of putting down Carol in Stormbreaker and Thanos's Sword. However, I'd argue that Carol is substantially faster, more skilled, and more powered than both of them. The Russo's clearly did as they thought that it was necessary to use the power stone as a reason to get Carol out of the fight as she's too powerful otherwise, yet clearly the entire trinity including Worthy Cap(If Worthy Cap is involved, this might be a different story) wasn't a problem like that for Thanos.

Basically the only way Carol is going down is a Fatal Hit from Stormbreaker or the Sword, which is hard to land considering her vastly superior mobility, speed, and skill, as well as her ability to send anyone flying away from her with just an energy blast.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few people could solo. Mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People that solo:

• Worthy Cap
  • Strange
  • Thanos

This.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ANTHP2000  Online

@blackspidey2099:

I actually forgot about him until last minute, but you are kinda right, he doesn't necessarily have a gender. This does make his relationship with Wanda quite disturbing thinking about it, but... anyway, I'd still back Thor and Strange together over Carol. Thor's damage output and Strange's versatility would likely compliment each other pretty well.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: LOL, I mean if you think Vision can give consent it’s not too bad in that case. On topic though, your analysis is pretty good but did you consider the possibility of Carol absorbing Thor’s energy based attacks?

@kevd4wg:No Worthy Cap, the most recent Cap we saw was him with Peggy in the past and he didn’t have Mjolnir with him then IIRC.

LMAO at the people who think anyone could solo....

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ANTHP2000  Online

@blackspidey2099:

She's shown this power before? Looks like her Binary form is just willingly becoming more powerful on her own, given she never needed to absorb something to do so.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Yeah with Worthy Cap they could've won due to him being the perfect blend of Thanos's competency and Thor's versatility(Though he still wouldn't solo), but without him, not happening.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By subline

People that solo:

• Worthy Cap
  • Strange
  • Thanos

PS: This should be locked tbh.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that Strange or Thanos can solo Carol is laughable and shows how insanely bias this site is against her for literally no reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor solos.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

The idea that Strange or Thanos can solo Carol is laughable and shows how insanely bias this site is against her for literally no reason.

You know why...

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heavy hitters like Hulk and Thanos' inability to fly give her the win here, IMO.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@kevd4wg:

Thanos

I don't think the EG fight is an accurate portrayal of a fight between them first off:

No Caption Provided
  1. Carol quite clearly ambushes Thanos in this instance
  2. Thanos is only able to use one hand as he's carrying the Gauntlet in the other
  3. Thanos does not have his Blade here

Thanos defeating Hulk, Iron Man and Thor with little difficulty impresses me much more than any of Carol's showings in terms of combat skill.

Sure, she no sold a headbutt from him, but that's where his Blade will come in handy. On the other hand, Carol doesn't have nearly as much of an effective form of damage output, IIRC Thanos tanked her Photon Blasts in the Farm Ambush, and he's clearly not really bothered much by his hits as evident in that gif.

Worthy Cap

I've already established my reasoning for why I think Thanos is a better fighter than Carol, and in turn, Cap is a better fighter than Thanos by a considerable margin.

His 30 second combo destroyed Thanos' helmet and gave him bruising, the most damage any MCU character has inflicted on him. About Carol's headbutt feat again, it's impressive, though a quick headbutt from Thanos obviously isn't the same as Lightning Blasts and Lightning Amped Mjolnir Strikes which I'm sure would do damage.

I don't see him getting hit much given that I believe him a much better fighter than Carol, though I believe he has Phase 1/2 Thor's physicals, and hence will at least be able to take some hits.

Strange

I think Strange is the most powerful character in this thread, he was contending and fighting evenly with Thanos with 4 Infinity Stones, for a good minute or so. Which should show his general in universe power level, but even strictly going by feats. Many of the Spells cast in the battle against Thanos - Carol would simply have no counter to.

Thor

You could bring up Carol's performance against Thanos, and compare it to Thor's, though I've already three reasons why Carol's showing isn't very impressive, and not directly comparable to Thor, who fought a prepared Thanos armed and ready with his Blade. For this reason, I prefer to use stand alone skill feats. Thor's showings against Asgardian Warriors are at worst comparable to what Carol has done.

Though Thor has the advantage of a one shot Weapon (Stormbreaker), while Carol will require repeated hits to take Thor down.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking it over if it is current versions CM has a shot. CM's current version is the most powerful she has ever been while guys like Cap, Hulk, Vision, and maybe Thor depending on your beliefs are well out of their most powerful forms especially vision who was barely above street level at the time of his death.

I already have staked my claim as to why CM beats Thanos.

First I am going to go into their fight against each other.

It is made clear imo that CM is Thanos’ superior.

She overpowered Thanos in their struggle for the gauntlet for strength.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From her knees she stands up pushes Thanos back and then pushes him down. Thanos has a large leverage advantage yet is still shoved down. And once CM pushes him down he is unable to move her at all.

Many claim she was amped but the evidence isn't substantial. They either point out the barn scene which was her simply trying to keep him from closing his fist or they say she absorbed energy from the gauntlet and often say she was glowing brighter than she usually does which is also wrong. Captain Marvel can glow really bright.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore they’re directors statements about CM that hint towards her being superior to Thanos physically at least strength wise.

All of the statements were found by @RajjarsAlt.

“It’s interesting seeing the Avengers with Captain Marvel. I think that she dimensionalizes them in a really great way. Just from a pure power standpoint and what her abilities are. If you’re talking about a collection of heroes, and you’re gonna go face Thanos, who we believe still has the gauntlet. She is as powerful, if not more powerful than Thor, and you suddenly have hope again. Because they all know what happened at the end of the last movie, he walked through them like they were paper.”

This quote pretty much flat out says she is stronger than Thor who while weaker than Thanos made him have to put work into overpowering him physically. Thor was their in Endgame yet the avengers still didn't have any of the "hope" as the directors call it as they had in IW. They only start believing they can win when CM arrives due to the sheer amount of power she brings to the table.

""Anthony [Russo] came up with the great idea -- this was a reshoot, by the way, at the last minute -- he had the great idea that Thanos pulls the power stone out of the gauntlet, and then he punches her with the raw power stone," he continued. "That is a fantastic use of that prop and that story point, because that’s what you want. And we had to find a way that he could sideline Captain Marvel for a minute, because she’s so powerful, there’s no way to do it.""

This one pretty much proves she didn’t absorb energy from the gauntlet and that Thanos needed the powerstone to beat her. Without the stone it is made clear that CM would have defeated Thanos. And Thanos literally could not move CM. He physically was not strong enough to overpower her. He needed the powerstone. They also would have certainly mentioned it here if she absorbed energy from the gauntlet.

There are more statements other than these but these two clearly show that CM wasn’t amped in the scene and that she clearly is meant to be physically stronger than Thanos.

For individual strength feats she is not lacking ether. she was capable of carrying the guardians ship across thousands of lightyears effortlessly.

No Caption Provided

The ship is no slouch in size either.

No Caption Provided

The ship likely weighs hundreds maybe even thousands of tons. She accelerated it past light speed. Not only does this shown insane endurance but also ridiculous strength. Moving something of this size at such speed is insane.

She also has of course the missle feat.

No Caption Provided

This was calced by @divinevisitor to be a 100k plus feat.

"The Missile has the following stats:

Length: 32m

Mass: 209,600kg

Speed: 7000m/s

The Kree Missile that Carol catches is about 17 Brie Larson’s long, making it about 28.9m. Slightly smaller than the R-36 but the Kree Missile is slightly wider at the base/fins so i would say they could be compared with some degree of accuracy.

Now Carol catches the missile as it’s travelling through the Atmosphere which would be re-entry speed however after having caught the missile she is only fighting against the thrust of the engine and its Mass to keep it stationary, a thrust capable of having the missile travel at 7,000m/s at maximum output. Having found a clip of the scene on Youtube it appears Carol catches the missile at 24.5s and the Missile appears to come to a standstill at 31.5s for an impact duration of 7 seconds.

In order to calculate how much Force she is pushing against i used an impact force calculator (https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/impact-force-calculator.php) with the following inputs:

Mass: 209,600kg

Impact Velocity: 7,000m/s

Impact Duration: 7s

Which provided an Average Impact Force of 209.6MegaNewtons or 23,560short tons-force.

If we take that as the Mass she is effectively lifting then we can work out how much force she needed to apply to push the missile back.

Next we need to workout the distance thrown and final speed of the missile in order to work out it’s acceleration. It appears that Carol takes 2 seconds to build up the strength and throw the missile which is thrown approximately 10 missile lengths, that being 289meters based on its length relative to Brie Larson and takes about 3 seconds to move this distance.

Calculate Speed (s = d / t):

289m / 3s = 215.5mph

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=289+meters+in+3+seconds

Now we know the final speed we can work out the acceleration.

Calculate Acceleration (a = Δv / Δt):

0+215.5mph / 2s = 48.169m/s²

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0%2B215.5mph+%2F+2s

With the Acceleration we can work out the Force.

Calculate Force (F = m X a):

23,560short tons X 48.169m/s² = 1029.5MN

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=23560short+tons+X+48.169m%2Fs%C2%B2+in+meganewtons

And from the Force work out the Short Ton Force.

Neurons to Short Ton Force:

1029.5MN = 115,700 short ton force

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1029.5MN+to+short+ton+force

Meaning Carol can probably lift in the region of 115,700 short tons or 104,961.27tons."

This is a lowball to. It puts the speed of the missile at a mere 7km a second. It was in all reality going much faster.

No Caption Provided

It could be going well over double 7 kilometers a second. Either way insane feat.

Next on to durability CM also has the clear advantage. First she no sold a headbutt from Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Which is one of his most powerful attacks, it did more damage to Ironman and Thor than his punches did and it straight up knocked Thor out. He is never seen again after this.

No Caption Provided

I think this alone should prove her blunt force is superior to Thanos’. Thanos no selling one of his best strikes isn’t viable since I would argue his striking is better than his durability. While Thanos has beastly durability his striking is his most impressive physical stat. Dropping heroes in seconds with it like Hulk and Thor is just insane.

Even without it CM has better stand alone feats of durability most notably rain fire.

No Caption Provided

The rain fire feat which was one shotting leviathans and wakandan ships.

No Caption Provided

Every shot causes massive damage. Yet as seen here was completely ineffective against CM.

And she has feats such as these.

I imagine that the ship was ramming her at extremely high speeds and was likely outputting a ridiculous amount of force.

No Caption Provided

If you calced this you would likely get insane amounts of force. Thanos has been ragdolled by ships that likely output less force than the one CM rammed into.

No Caption Provided

You may be shouting at me that the ship that hit Thanos is bigger but to this I would say that CM’s was going much faster and it was quite large in itself. You can see it is much bigger than CM when she destroys them.

No Caption Provided

They appear to be many times longer than CM and are obviously much thicker than she is.

CM also no sold flying threw this.

No Caption Provided

Which had enough force to expand to this size.

No Caption Provided

The missiles where previously shown doing this.

No Caption Provided

This is insane durability feat as CM didn't even register explosions.

Next let's go to damage output.

CM has shown more than effective against Thanos striking wise.

Thanos before his fight with CM and after shows he was bruised extensively from their fight. And it is around the spots CM punches as well. This imo can't be a coincidence and is meant to show that CM bruised him.

This is a pic of Thanos after his fight with Cap and Wanda and he clearly isn’t that bruised.

No Caption Provided

CM punches Thanos and you can see bruises.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

An even better visual of Thanos to show he wasn’t already bruised is when he was suspended in air by Wanda.

No Caption Provided

And here is one more pic of Thanos after his fight with CM that shows how damaged his face is.

No Caption Provided

Thanos had been in a literal war zone before this but he had clearly healed or was unaffected by most of what he had tanked. He went from looking fresh faced to damaged in his fight with CM.

Whenever people say Thanos tanked CM’s strikes I sigh a little because Thanos most definitely did not tank them he withstood them but CM only punched him twice and energy blasted him once had she popped of an actual combo on him instead of reaching for the gauntlet endgame likely would have ended then and there.

As for Thanos throwing her when she reached for the gauntlet it is overhyped. CM was left vulnerable when she reached for it and he took advantage of it and threw her when she could offer little to no resistance.

CM also has individual feats of striking that are insane.

She could shatter a bridge and ragdoll Kree with the AOE of her casual punches even before she had fully realized her full potential.

No Caption Provided

The notion of her only busting "Fodder ships" is baseless. She is still destroying tons of metal at high speeds every time she destroys one. She is outputting tons of tons of force for each ship. And she destroys many of these ships.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Thanos destroyed an object as big as those ships with a single punch the vine would go insane. CM's visual effects often cause people to lose a sense of scale but these ships are massive.

CM also carved threw Thanos' army like butter. She arguably did the most individual damage of any avenger to the army. She ran threw it with utter ease. It was made clear that nothing in the army was stopping her.

No Caption Provided

She also has the Sanctuary 2 feat which is without a doubt the best non god tier striking feat in the MCU. By god tier I mean Surtur, Celestial, infinity stones, Dormammu, and Ego.

No Caption Provided

And let's talk about Sanctuary 2. You may have seen me lording this image around but tbh I actually am starting to lose faith in it as Sanctuary 2 seems to be much bigger than 4k meters.

No Caption Provided

The reason I say this is because this image puts the Q ship at 250 meters. This is just wrong though. It is like at least 500 meters in size.

No Caption Provided

Sanctuary was ungodly in size considering this as this is how big they were in comparison to Sanctuary.

No Caption Provided

It is like 15 plus times bigger than a Q ship. This isn't even including the fact that like 6 q ships could fit in those hole thingies. I would estimate Sanctuary at 7000 meters if not more you could probably fit 20 q ships just on the bottom of it.

Sanctuary either way weighs tens of millions of tons assuming it is straight hollow. To be frank it probably weighs like 50 million plus tons. The holes CM makes in it probably is her tunneling threw over a million tons of metal straight up.

No Caption Provided

The holes literally dwarf the remains of Avengers HQ. In order to destroy that much of the ship and decimate that much metal would take insane amounts of force. The script states the engine of the ship explodes; this doesn't actually affect much as the massive hole in the ship comes entirely from CM. Sanctuary should scale above the drop pods in durability which it contains within it. Which are notoriously durable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can no sell being dropped from space. Drop ships are contained within Q ships and Sanctuary 2 visibly contains two Q ships inside it at the time CM flies threw it. It could hold more stacked in on it. And CM actually flies threw one meaning she likely flew through a few drop ships. And Sanctuary is likely designed of the same metal as them and is likely even more reinforced then them. Easily the best striking feat in the MCU barring the god tiers as I said. People often say Thanos dropping Thor in seven hits and Hulk in 12 puts anything she has to shame but to be frank I disagree. Thor and Hulk are both much more durable then Sanctuary but the impact force from that strike is well above any single strike delivered from Thanos. CM putting down Hulk and Thor within the amount of strikes Thanos did is more than viable imo.

Not to mention the accuser ship feat. Which is also an insane striking feat.

No Caption Provided

This ship is likely around 2000 meters long and hundreds of meters tall. Now I will admit if Thanos lands a direct strike on CM with his sword she is done but not only will he not land a direct strike but a grazing strike isn’t going to damage CM much. I am going to be frank and say if Thanos or Thor did something on the level of Sanctuary or the Accuser ship as stated they would be lorded around the vine as gods of striking. I truly believe people lose a sense of scale when CM plows threw these ships like butter. This is the equivalent of her melting threw like ten burj khalifa's that vertically that are stacked on top of each other. It is probably better to be frank.

She has solid piercing durability that should help her with surviving grazing blows.

No Caption Provided

This sword also cut threw an alien gun. And sliced threw Skrulls like butter.

No Caption Provided

And the sword likely would fail to hit her. Cap was dancing around it fine and CM has more mobility then he does via flight. She can fly around Thanos dodging his strikes and hitting him with her strikes and energy blasts to wear him down and simply KO him after a time.

And she has her energy abilities.

She has shown to be capable of destroying metal ships as well. These blast can be used to pin Thanos down from a distance and keep him still.

No Caption Provided

She has shown capable of ragdolling people with them as well. She could like shoot him in the legs or something to knock him down if she hits him with a straight concussive blast.

No Caption Provided

She has shown energy AOE's. I don't see this doing much damage to Thanos but it could like temperarily blind him or something lol.

No Caption Provided

Her most important feat with her energy blast is the fact that she can kinda use it as almost a teather to ragdoll things.

No Caption Provided

She could use this to remove Thanos' weapon be it his sword or a glaive.

In conclusion CM is stronger than Thanos, more durable than Thanos, more versatile than Thanos, more mobile than Thanos, can put down Thanos with little trouble if given reasonable amounts of time, and is superior in CQC if he gets disarmed. Thanos only wins if he lands a direct shot with his sword. If CM manages to disarm him it’s over as she outstats him in everything.

In order to think Thanos wins I feel as if you have to ignore individual feats entirely, ignore the intent of the scene in which she literally all but beats Thanos ( it was heavily implied she was going to straight up drop him if she landed the blow she had set up), and you have to flat out lie such as saying she was stunned by Thanos' throwing her which is weird as she was only gone for 10 seconds and was probably just stopping the momentum of the throw. You have to headcanon her fight with Thanos with ig absorption which makes no sense as the stones is what KOed her if she could absorb their energy she could have just absorbed the energy from the powerstone punch. And you have to over misconstrue scenes them such as with the barn scene to act as if CM wasn't choking Thanos in that very same scene while trying to simply keep his hand open so Hulkbuster can jump in and keep him from snapping.

CM wins. She won in Endgame straight up and she has better individual feats. Rainfire to be frank hits just as hard as Thanos it had Hulk cowering under cover and one shotting a Leviathan and going straight threw its armor is insane. Thanos isn't punching a hole straight threw a Leviathans armor imo.

I also have post explaining why she beats Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CM wins decisively. She is durable enough to tank his lightning punches and is stronger as well. Thor was swiftly overpowered by Thanos, CM on the other hand overpowered Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Thanos legit was picking up and tossing Thor around in Endgame.

No Caption Provided

He also was slowly overpowering Thor with Stormbreaker.

And Thanos is superior to Thor physically. If CM can deal the damage to Thanos that she did with only two hits then Thor is going to get obliterated by her striking.

Comparing individual feats still puts it in CM's favor as well imo.

Thor bullrushed Loki hundreds of meters maybe even a kilometer across the bifrost threw multiple metal walls.

No Caption Provided

He breaks threw drop pods that can no sell reentry from space that cause massive creators.

No Caption Provided

He can slam down Stormbreaker hard enough to creator the ground and kill dozens maybe even hundreds of superhuman outriders.

No Caption Provided

He caused a massive shockwave that killed ripped a tank in half when he slammed mjolnir into caps sheild.

No Caption Provided

He caused another shockwave that leveled a large portion of a forest.

No Caption Provided

His Mjolnir throws ragdolled Malekith.

No Caption Provided

Ragdolls a 60 ton tank with a strike.

No Caption Provided

Thor strikes a giant 20 foot tall Malekith hard enough to send him flying and crashing into his spaceship with enough force to create a crater in the metal of his ship.

No Caption Provided

He can throw his hammer through multiple Asgardian level Frost Giants.

No Caption Provided

His best strike with Mjolnir was his Sokovia strike. While the actual busting of the landmass was the vibranium spire Thor still cracked vibranium and caused a shockwave that destroyed multiple buildings.

No Caption Provided

None of that is as good as Sanctuary nor is it as good as the Accuser ship feat. CM busting large alien ships require more force then a good portion these feats. Sanctuary could legit fit well over 500 of the outrider drop pods going of sheer size. And the drop pods are some of Thor's better feats.

Thor physically is well below CM based off their showings with Thanos and she hits harder too. She is more durable faster and more versatile and is all around just superior.

I have made post explaining why CM could beat Hulk as well.

Hulk was utterly humiliated by Thanos.

No Caption Provided

Hulk in endgame is crippled. CM shreds him.

In endgame really wasn't impressive at all.

Strange BFRing her while the others are distracted is how I see them winning other then Thanos and Thor teaming up and managing to chop her up.

Physically Hulk is so injured that he doesn't make that much of an impact. Thor in endgame was getting embarrassed by Thanos every time he got up close and Thanos himself is good but not as good as CM.

If Thor, Thanos, or Hulk had performed any of the ship busting feats CM had done they would be considered striking gods. Vision is legit crippled last we see him and Ironman is going to get obliterated by CM.

I am split 50/50 on the matter. Thor plus Thanos are both dangerous and with Strange their to hax her out and stuff it is iffy. CM physically has a shot at beating any of them alone but together it would be a hard task.

As stated I think it can go either way but if I had to lean I will lean ever so slightly to the team. The one shot weapons are a tide turner.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thanos, Thor or Doctor Strange could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@money_brings_happiness: Carol isn't that tough she just has good travel speed and energy powers.

No Caption Provided

She can't hurt Thor and Thor only needs to hit her once which he can do.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Carol gets destroyed, but no one except Strange and Thor have a shot at soloing.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: 2/10 bait. Gotta step it up bro. At least make some half a**ed argument to hook in some low iq person.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Thanos actually did move Marvel https://youtu.be/ryeo86HwyMk slow it down and you'll see.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ANTHP2000  Online

@sufferedtoker:

Yes, yes I know about this thing. But maybe when you have to search for a 1080p video, slow it down and catch one frame of the scene, then maybe you shouldn't bother arguing that frame as a credible, notable point in a debate.

As in, Carol no sold the headbutt, and people trying to pinpoint a quarter of an inch of her moving backwards does not change this on any level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Thanos vs Carol is a close fight, and I understand why some people think Carol wins, but adding Worthy Cap, Hulk and Strange just makes the fight unfair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Thanos can hurt Carol even with that scene. He was battered and in a bad position while being weakened by the stones.

No Caption Provided

Thanos would most likely just punch her and a punch > headbutt and seeing as how it busted Iron man’s Nanotech armor with every blow, she's most definitely getting hurt by Thanos' blows.

No Caption Provided

Here, Thanos tanks bullrush from Iron Man, and headbutts him a decent distance away with no damage.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Carol is so overhyped. Thor solos, Cap solos, Hulk solos, Thanos solos, Strange solos, hell, even Iron Man solos.

I was gonna meme a bit but people are taking this seriously?

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will reiterate though that if everyone was at the height of their powers CM would get destroyed. Worthy Cap, plus prime Thor who I personally believe to be IW Thor, and Thanos are more then enough to work her over and kill her. Strange plus prime Vision and Hulk are icing on the cake.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@kryptonianking88 said:

@texasdeathmatch: 2/10 bait. Gotta step it up bro. At least make some half a**ed argument to hook in some low iq person.

I know the internet is a big and scary place, but it's okay to say "ass."

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By blackspidey2099

@thespartanb345t said:

Cap solos, Hulk solos, hell, even Iron Man solos.

lmao

The sheer number of blatant you-know-whats on CV never ceases to amaze me.

EDIT: Since everyone seems to be ignoring what I said regarding who's in this battle, I've clarified the Avengers roster in the OP.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor from infinity war SOLOS. IMO Thor with STORMBREAKER HAS MOST FEATS EVER (HENCE HIM THROWING AXE THROUGH WHOLE GAUNTLET). STRANGE solos, hulk it depends and thanos wins.

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers