Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Emanresu_20

@ipvman:

Dude she literally just followed the nozzle and even then she was closer to the people than the actual bullet was.

Also is this the same heat vision that Batman moves away from. Yes? Ok then.

AGAIN. Bobbing and Weaving our the way of fighters and plasma blasts moving at Mach speeds COMMING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION as her is a MUCH better feat.

No she wasn’t. After the space fight she one shorted Yon Rogg and the Battle was over. And yes it outright showed her dodging fighters and Lasers at will.

You realize grenades and other high impact collisions cause shockwaves too right? This really doesn’t prove your point. Also again if you look at their surroundings and other things moving relative to their speed that is in no was Mach speed.

After the space fight she never fought someone hand to hand...

Dude... she literally left the galaxy via flight. HOW IS THAT NOT LIGHT SPEED? It also doesn’t seem likely someone who just learned to fly can take on a whole armada but hey... it happened.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: lol @ mach 3 bullets. You just pulling numbers out of you ass now?

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20:

Dude she literally just followed the nozzle and even then she was closer to the people than the actual bullet was.

The gunman was within ten feet and aiming away at her. She would have to catch up to the bullet to deflect it in that scenario, that's a fact. So I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Also is this the same heat vision that Batman moves away from. Yes? Ok then.

Batman aim dodged it at a much greater range, not comparable to her feat. Heat vision has confirmed hypersonic feats and is stated light speed.

AGAIN. Bobbing and Weaving our the way of fighters and plasma blasts moving at Mach speeds COMMING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION as her is a MUCH better feat.

You cant prove she consciously dodged any of that. Again, she got tagged multiple times by lasers. It's not better at all lol. Her best reaction feat was probably before she even reached full power when she saved Fury.

No she wasn’t. After the space fight she one shorted Yon Rogg and the Battle was over. And yes it outright showed her dodging fighters and Lasers at will.

You realize grenades and other high impact collisions cause shockwaves too right? This really doesn’t prove your point. Also again if you look at their surroundings and other things moving relative to their speed that is in no was Mach speed.

It's stated and shown multiple times they punch FTS, the same can't be said for Captain Marvel. Wonder Woman has better reaction and combat speed feats too.

After the space fight she never fought someone hand to hand...

Dude... she literally left the galaxy via flight. HOW IS THAT NOT LIGHT SPEED? It also doesn’t seem likely someone who just learned to fly can take on a whole armada but hey... it happened.

They used the power of the tesseract to find a new home. Captain Marvel was on the ship? I have no idea what you're talking about. When she went to fight Yon-Rogg?

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Bullets from a gun like that move 3000 FPS. Google it.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps Diana.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Emanresu_20

@ipvman:

The gunman had his nozzle aimed at her and for some reason slowly moved it away. All she had to do was follow the path of the Nozzle. That inst moving at Mach 3.

Lol so did WW. You’re telling me she fell at light speed? That’s literally impossible. I don’t care how fast you’re blitz is that’s not how gravity works. And before you say WW can blitz at light speeds Snyder even said the flash has yet to run at Light speed.

I could. My computers being a prick so I’m on my phone. But it literally shows her moving out the day and turning her body completely.

When was that stated that he punches that fast. Captain Marvel literally pinched something moving at Mach speeds moving in the opposite direction. So yes... the same can be said to her.

The Tesseract was on Earth ??‍♂️. They literally left it there. And she was on the outside of the ship too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Paytience

@ipvman: An Ar15 with a 20 inch barrel firing 55 grain has muzzle velocity of 3000fps...which is Mach 2.5-Mach 2.7.

An AR15 pistol build with a 10.5 inch barrel firing 77 grain black hills is going have a significant slower muzzle velocity...as low as 2000fps or less.

I don't have to google to know that you're attributing 25% greater power to a pistol build then a full size rifle.

Oh...and we know it's a pistol build because of the muzzle length, and the fact that it uses a brace rather than a stock...we know that it is likely loaded iwith 77 grain since barrels under 14.5 inches do not stabilize 55 grain well, and they don't offer enough velocity to take advantage of the ballistics of 55 grain or 62 grain.

Also, the Diana combat speed argument can be nulled in the same scene, since according to the timer on the bomb, even utilizing her speed it took her 8 seconds to handle 2 guys and she got tagged well doing it.

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: It was not aimed at her, he was literally aiming at the civilians trying to not hit her, and she blocked all of them. Way more impressive than anything Carol did.

They used the power of the tesseract. I am watching it right now and she never moved at light speed, ever. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Emanresu_20

@paytience:

What’s this?

Mach 3 in combat speed capable of light speed reaction taking Taking 8 seconds to fight 2 guys? How is this possible? Diana has statue force.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Emanresu_20

@ipvman:

It was Initially aimed at her when she blocked the first bullet. Then he moved it to the other way slowly. She followed the nozzle. Not that hard to understand.

How are you watching it right now? And how did they used the Tesseract when Fury had it on Earth. Also Carol was on the outside of the spaceship... how would that even apply to her? On top of that Mar-Vell died before completing the Light Speed engine.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman: the Skrulls and Carol did not use the tesseract at the end of the movie when they went looking for a new home. The tesseract was still inside Goose after he ate it.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Carol should win

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 death4bunnies  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how good marvels penetration resistance is but, same as Thor, my thought process is if a little chip can dig in to her skin and patch on what’s to stop Diana’s word from decapitating her? Plus WW seemed to take doomsday’s heat vision well and her bracelets can absorb energy so I’m swinging towards WW

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 death4bunnies  Moderator

@pkety:

The sword could definitely pierce. Diana is outclassed in speed.

CM fights like a fighter jet. She has preformed a few massively hypersonic bullrushes. She can kinda bank, and maneuver like a jet.

It’s basically bullrush vs sword.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By GohanDorado

Diana. Better combat experience, better combat speed, and better weaponry. No idea where people are getting this "Carol fights at lightspeed meme" from either.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#218  Edited By Erkan12

@gohandorado said:

Diana. Better combat experience, better combat speed, and better weaponry. No idea where people are getting this "Carol fights at lightspeed meme" from either.

Not sure about the lightspeed, but she is obviously vastly above supersonic speed as she blitzed several Kree space crafts at the space, that's far better than dodging bullets. Captain Marvel has better speed feats.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 death4bunnies  Moderator

@gohandorado:

She flys at lightspeed.

She fights at massively hypersonic speed as evidenced by her fighting in space, then on earth, then in space midbattle.

She also punches her way through one of the larger ships at speed.

She bullrushes repeatedly throughout the movie so a bullrush isn’t exactly out of character for her.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps both rounds.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Diana. Use your blade.

No Caption Provided

It'll go so well

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. If marvel spams energy blasts she should win, but wondy can block/absorb them, and her sword should be able to kill CM.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By MinlerDemon
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for now, Carol is indeed much faster and stronger... Diana has durability, the solid edge on skill, combat speed and experience, but she'd have to at least reach her 'God-Mode' to do considerable quality energy damage (if Carol cannot absorb it tho...)... at the end of the movie Carol was insanely powerful, and IIRC she was flying even faster than DCEU Superman from Earth to Space... and at the very end, she flew faster than light (?) Diana should have her gear to defeat Carol... even as God-Mode she might be able to pull a win, but she'll need to know Carol could take her to the space...

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll lean towards Carol but I'll have to do some careful analyzation to be sure.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@phoenixdiamond616: What are you talking about? Carol has no impressive strength feats or combat speed feats. Wonder Woman is a bullet timer and can arm wrestle with Superman. Wonder Woman is better is virtually all ways.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@amcu: Let me save you the trouble, Wonder Woman speed blitz and decapitates.

phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

@phoenixdiamond616: What are you talking about. Carol has no impressive strength feats or combat speed feats. Wonder Woman is a bullet timer and can arm wrestle with Superman. Wonder Woman is better is virtually all ways.

1. The spaceship strength feats are better than any pushing/striking feats that Diana has (and maybe a reason as well might be that Carol is simply meant to do that... destroy stuff, while Diana is more tactical and knows not everything should be destroyed)...

2. I actually wrote up there Diana has better combat speed, which might be a good factor in a fight against Carol, she'll land great hits...

3. When did she arm wrestle with Sups? You mean the time she got pulled with just one arm by him and she was using her hole body to restrain him?

4. I prefer Wonder Woman because she is my favorite superhero, but it doesn't mean she is automatically the most powerful

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616:

1. A feat that happened in space where she was flying and pushing an object doesn’t count.

2. Fair enough.

3. I was referring to the brief moment when they were headbutting eachother and they locked arms. Not when she got statued.

4. Are you implying that I’m bias?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616:

1. A feat that happened in space where she was flying and pushing an object doesn’t count.

2. Fair enough.

3. I was referring to the brief moment when they were headbutting eachother and they locked arms. Not when she got statued.

4. Are you implying that I’m bias?

1. Why not? I mean, if Carol is smart enough, she'd be able to maneuver around and attack Diana repeatedly using speed + strength + energy...

3. Fair enough...

4. I ain't implying anything...

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616: That’s an extremely vague way to win. She doesn’t have the strength or speed advantage, not only that but Wonder Woman is going to tank all of her attacks.

phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

@phoenixdiamond616: That’s an extremely vague way to win. She doesn’t have the strength or speed advantage, not only that but Wonder Woman is going to tank all of her attacks.

probably, she'll tank the majority of them close quarter attacks, but those energy blasts might mess her up...

Besides, Diana speed might increase or even her GOD-Mode would do even more than last time in WW84... looking forward to that...

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By rem

Diana absorbs her blast and redirects it back at her.

Even If Diana gets hit she will 100% be fine. She tanked Ares’ lightning and Doomsday’s heat vision.

Normal skrulls were dodging and tanking her photon blasts.And last time I checked Carol had 0 piercing duribilty.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Chazzer

@mister_surreal: 1. A feat that happened in space where she was flying and pushing an object doesn’t count.

-------------

LOL. wtf, did you just say? Are you feeling ok? Did you get hit in the head?

The 100ft plus rocket was in the atmosphere and was pushing down. She had to overcome its thrust, weight, and then toss it hundreds of feet.

That is more impressive than anything Supes has done except for maybe the building in JL.

PS. She blows up WW in 10 seconds. There is no fight here unless Carol lets WW hit her.

Besides that, she gets utterly destroyed.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Mooty_Pass  Online

Round 1: Diana(never mind ) Carol Wins.

Round 2: Carol Blitz Diana into space suffocating her.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: when has Carol blitzed anyone? OOC. Dianas faster in combat and reaction speeds.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ipvman said:

@emanresu_20:

1. you dont have to be faster than something to block it. You just have to be fast enough to get in and out of the way. If someone throws a 90mph fast ball at you and you move out the way are you 90mph in combat speed? No you’re not.

You have to be faster than it to intercept it when it's aimed away from you.

No Caption Provided

fuck That gif is badass!

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Mooty_Pass  Online

@rem: But she isn’t strong enough to knock out Carol. While Carol can literally fly circles around her.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@rem:

In her movie she bullrushed at least one group of random Kree through a wall.

Also lots of spaceships.

She seems to fly like a fighter jet. She can bank and dodge pretty well, but she can’t turn on a dime and keep her speed.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol round 1. Could go either way round 2 I’m leaning towards Diana

phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after re-watching Captain Marvel fight scenes with more detail, it changes a lot of what I was implying:

1. I was considering her spaceship feat as pure striking stuff, while it's not... she in fact uses energy aura (Binary) to accomplish to get through the hole ship, so that feat might be striking + energy feat...

2. She is indeed much faster than Diana even when not being Binary, and even faster DCEU Supes, but that's only travel speed wise, while Diana can react to lightning thrown by Ares... Carol's speed in short distance or energy blasts won't be a problem for WoWo to dodge...

3. I don't know if the fact that she was entirely covered in her energy aura helped her through the giant rockets... after all, it was a kind of energy facing another type of energy... and her aura protected her from the damage the explosions might give her.

4. Carol was having problems fighting the Kree warriors in CQC, and these individuals are not half as powerful as Wondy or even half as experienced... If Diana takes her to the ground to fight her h2h, she might be able to pull the win...

5. Even if Diana is not strong enough to knock her down, she has her gear, which might pierce her (sword, shield, even any other object she finds) or even throw her away (lasso)... just as how Carol could take Diana to space as a last resource... that's of course if she is able to catch her without getting intercepted by lightning thrown by D... tho I don't know if Carol could absorb that kind of mystical energy (lighting by a God)...

No-Binary, I'll now have to say Diana might have a chance... after all, the only solid factor/category where Carol is above Diana is travel speed...

Binary, I'll give it to her just because we haven't seen enough of God-Mode Diana to say she is able to do stuff like Binary did... I mean, she killed Ares with a single lightning strike, true, but she would need more than that to accomplish what Carol as Binary did... tho I don't know if God-Mod Diana might be able to absorb Binary energy attacks... however, Binary is solidly stronger and faster, she takes it...

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616: What are you talking about? Carol has no impressive strength feats or combat speed feats. Wonder Woman is a bullet timer and can arm wrestle with Superman. Wonder Woman is better is virtually all ways.

You have clearly not seen Captain Marvel.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man so much butthurt Carol grabs her sword and plants her into the ground

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

You have clearly not seen Captain Marvel.

maybe he thinks we're talking about comic versions lol

in that case he's not wrong at all

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By GranPkt

So in all the movies, when someone take/block a bullet for another person, that means his or her reaction/combat speed is at supersonic level??

No, you simply anticipate the aim...

If the gunman suddenly changed his aim to the other direction, half of those people could be dead because Diana didn't anticipate it or cannot react due to her momentum,

The gunman can easily change his aim direction with little to no effort where Diana couldn't with her movement.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously CM wins.

It’s funny seeing the same old faces trying to defend their precious WW.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Mister_Surreal
Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Erkan12

@granpkt said:

So in all the movies, when someone take/block a bullet for another person, that means his or her reaction/combat speed is at supersonic level??

No, you simply anticipate the aim...

If the gunman suddenly changed his aim to the other direction, half of those people could be dead because Diana didn't anticipate it or cannot react due to her momentum,

The gunman can easily change his aim direction with little to no effort where Diana couldn't with her movement.

Yup, that's only slightly better than super-soldier level speed/reaction feats.

Captain Marvel's speed is vastly above of a mere speedy bullet.