#551 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Your waiting for one thing I’m Waiting for 5 things that put WW over CM. Funny how that works

#552 Posted by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

So you can't answer my question.

Ill answer yours, CM hasn't fought a hightier. The feat your asking for doesnt exist.

K? K.

Now why specifically (use your words) would CM not be able to bullrush WW? Is it because you think WW has CM outclassed in speed? Strength? Durability?

What exactly do you think will happen once CM goes for a bullrush in the same style as she did against the Kree?

#553 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

How much you want to bet he’s going to say slice her up even tho Marvel has reached speeds above Mach 50 something Diana. Has never reacted to.

#554 Edited by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Show me WW using her sword against a flying opponent, if you can't then WWs sword won't work.

This is just as reasonable as demanding that CM show a hightier bullrush to prove she can bullrush, when CM has proved that she bullrushes and has greater speed, durability, and strength over Diana.

Do you see how silly the argument your making seems.

#555 Posted by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio
#556 Edited by EcoBlitz (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

Never seen this much deflection since Wonder Woman fight scenes

#557 Posted by Eobard21 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are fodders

#558 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Ill answer yours, CM hasn't fought a hightier. The feat your asking for doesnt exist.

Ah so now we're getting down to it. CM hasn't even fought a high tier, hasn't blitzed anyone but fodder, but now she's going to blitz Wonder Woman? Surely you see the holes in logic there?

What exactly do you think will happen once CM goes for a bullrush in the same style as she did against the Kree?

Same thing that happened to Doomsday.

No Caption Provided

#560 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

What’s so hard about flying in a straight line and hitting somebody?

Also Batman was able to evade that lol. Doomsday wasn’t moving anywhere remotely close to Mach 10. Not to mention the fact Captain Marvel blitzed and stopped something packing a lot more force than a punch from DD.

#561 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Exactly, so why is Carol blowing up ships a big deal when that's all she was doing?

Which means Batman has fought higher tier beings than Captain Marvel. Now isn't that embarrassing lmao.

#562 Posted by Eobard21 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins

#563 Posted by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

CM is much faster than DD.

Try again.

You need to show me WW cutting someone as fast as CM, else its not combat applicable.

#564 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Well one that’s one of the most impressive Striking feats a live action CBM character has in the DCEU or the MCU. And two Diana has no chance of blocking anything with that much force behind it.

Lol what’s so special about Blocking DD when a human being incapable of Mach Speeds is able to dodge it... Twice.

#565 Edited by MinlerDemon (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman: Carol stomp stop trolling.

wonder woman lose steppenwolf lose parademon .

if same this you will tell 
parademon >>>> steppenwolf >>>> wonder woman
No Caption Provided

#566 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

CM is much faster than DD.

Try again.

You need to show me WW cutting someone as fast as CM, else its not combat applicable.

DD has better combat speed than Captain Marvel. CM has never blitzed anyone, let alone as fast as heat vision or lightning, both of which Wonder Woman can react to. You need to show me CM doing anything remotely impressive against a high tier before I take your argument seriously here.

@ipvman:

Well one that’s one of the most impressive Striking feats a live action CBM character has in the DCEU or the MCU. And two Diana has no chance of blocking anything with that much force behind it.

Lol what’s so special about Blocking DD when a human being incapable of Mach Speeds is able to dodge it... Twice.

Busting through the hull of ships that were being damaged by energy shots that couldn't kill fodder? That is so far from the best striking feat in live action it's laughable. She already has blocked much more impressive punches than that.

No Caption Provided

Because Captain Marvel has never even fought a high tier. So Batman dodging DD>Anything Captain Marvel has done in combat.

#567 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Based on what does DD have better combat speed than CM? He couldnt even tag Batman lol. Also she timed the heat vision she didn’t react to it. And she was literally able to get 4 words out before Ares lighting reached her. Not to mention WW moves in slow motion whenever you see a bullet come her way. Now she can react to light?

Any credibility you had... well never mind you had none to begin with. If you paid attention those ships were able to withstand reentry and she was casual tearing those things apart.

Base on what is that punch stronger than anything CM has done? CM did the same thing in that scan to Yon Rog. In fact she sent him flying further. Oh but wait, Despite both CM and Clark sending back opponents of equal weight and size Clark’s feat is still better right?

Also the fact your putting Batman’s combat speed over CM is just proving how bad you are at debating

#568 Posted by joshua755 (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amount Of Wank in this theard is outrageous lol

#569 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20:

Based on what does DD have better combat speed than CM? He couldnt even tag Batman lol. Also she timed the heat vision she didn’t react to it. And she was literally able to get 4 words out before Ares lighting reached her. Not to mention WW moves in slow motion whenever you see a bullet come her way. Now she can react to light?

The fact he can punch at the speed of sound and react to a blitzing Superman. She reacted to lightning, CM has never blitzed faster than lightning. She's not blitzing Diana by any of her feats.

Any credibility you had... well never mind you had none to begin with. If you paid attention those ships were able to withstand reentry and she was casual tearing those things apart.

They never withstood re-entry.

Base on what is that punch stronger than anything CM has done? CM did the same thing in that scan to Yon Rog. In fact she sent him flying further. Oh but wait, Despite both CM and Clark sending back opponents of equal weight and size Clark’s feat is still better right?

Based of the fact Superman derail a line of train cars with a punch a football field away. CM hit Yon Rogg with an energy blast not a punch.

Also the fact your putting Batman’s combat speed over CM is just proving how band of a debater you are.

I never said Batman has better combat speed, I said Batman's combat feats are more impressive, and they are. Captain Fodder has never fought a high tier.

Almost everything you said is incorrect and it's becoming increasingly obvious you have no shame in being proven wrong over and over again. So unless you can find that non fodder feat from Captain Marvel I'm not seeing the need to continue this debate. Wonder Woman wins.

#570 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Punch faster than sound... I’m assuming your talking about the shock waves they produce. Also Hades attack did not behave like lightning at all. He threw it and Diana has enough time to get 4 words off before it his her. It litterally moves slower than the sound of her words LMAO. Also yeah REACTED to Superman. That’s not combat speed. So again... what COMBAT speed feats does he have offer CM

“They never withstood reentry”... yeah they did. The movie outright showed Kree fighters and the ship created by Marvel tanking reentry.

Post the scan and what makes you think he hit Aquaman and Diana with that same force. Not to mention CM missle feat is still more impressive than that.

Really... so Batman moved at Mach Speeds? Because... Captain Marvel has blitzed reacted and shot down thing moving at Mach Speeds.

More like the other way around. I am litterally March I f every WW feat you throw at me with a better CM feat. Your argument that CM has never fought someone on her level is starting to turn into more of an excuse in your part.

Still waiting on , speed, Stength, striking, and Durability feats that put WW over CM by the way.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#571 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

The Amount Of Wank in this theard is outrageous lol

Someone was claiming DCEU Wonder Woman is universe level lol I like DC characters like WW but the constant DC character Wank and the constant lowballing of every single character in existence that's not a part of DC is getting really obnoxious.

#572 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

You know what? I’ll CaV you. Since you’re so confident it shouldn’t be that hard to beat me right?

#573 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Haha, as tempting as that sounds like I already said I'm starting to fail to see the reason to even continue this debate. But sure thing, as soon as you post that scan where Captain Marvel fights something other than fodder I'll CaV you. Until then there's no point.

#574 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Sounds like fear to me.

Also about that “WW has lightning and light Speed reaction feat thing you tried to pull”.

1. I don’t know how that’s possible because we litterally see her as a statue in the Flash vs Superman fight WHILE LIGHTNING WAS MOVING.

2. She was a statue to Superman and the Flash who aren’t faster than light.

#575 Posted by joshua755 (4071 posts) - - Show Bio
#576 Posted by EcoBlitz (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman: you’re dodging the debate by saying because she doesn’t fight high tiers (Thor didn’t too in his own origin movie) she must be weak. Saitama had mountain level feats without fighting casual mountain busters. One’s feat has nothing to do with the type of people they fight.

Your “point” seem like a cop out.

If WW is so astronomically above CM it would be easy to completely obliterate him in a CaV. Imagine putting DCEU Batman (no prep) against IW Ironman both bloodlusted. It would be easy for the person defending IM to ridicule the person defending Batman.

#577 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

There’s always that one guy.

#578 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: @emanresu_20: If she's such a powerful character it shouldn't be so hard to find a feat where she fights something other than fodder.

The only people saying Captain Marvel in this thread are MCU fanboys, and their arguments have already been destroyed. Legitimate debaters and rational people are smart enough to realize Carol doesn't have enough material yet to come into a thread and argue she'd beat someone like Wonder Woman. So like I said, I would CaV him but it's not worth my time yet. Until she gets non fodder feats or fights someone equally powerful I just don't see the point.

#579 Edited by EcoBlitz (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman: you can be powerful and still fight fodder. Look at saitama. He sneezes on DCEU Superman but majority of his opponents have no impressive feats of thier own. Is saitama fodder now? Does he lose to Wonder Woman pre Borus fight? You’re intentionally being dishonest just so you can escape a CaV which to you should be hilariously easy to win since you believe and apparently have proof of Diana’s superiority in every category. Why not debate him and leave it up to others who will objectively see your argument to say who brought the better argument? Especially when by your admission Diana is much superior.

If she doesn’t have enough material to bring to the table and all she has are “fodder feats” then utterly humiliate him in a CaV. It’s all too simple.

#580 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: @ipvman:

Lol it’s okay if you’re scared I understand. Like I said she has feats better than Wonder Woman in ecerybstats from physicals to damage output. You’re using the excuse she never fought anyone seriously mainly because you know she does outmatch Diana is every category.

I could use your own argument against you. Diana has never defeated anyone as powerful or as Carol. Again I said defeated.

#581 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20:

I could use your own argument against you. Diana has never defeated anyone as powerful or as Carol. Again I said defeated.

No Caption Provided

And again you'd be incorrect. You've been proven incorrect on so many points already it would be useless to CaV them again.

#582 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

And how is Ares as powerful as Carol?

You just post Wonder Eoman feats with no Substance. That’s all youve do t this thread. Again for every WW feat you posted I’ve always one up you.

#583 Posted by Supermanthor (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

Ass(all star Superman ) wins

#584 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Because he's a god with a lot more abilities than Carol and better feats. See the Captain Marvel vs Ares thread, I made a pretty solid argument there too.

Yet you can't post a non fodder feat for Carol. If she doesn't have one just admit it lol.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#585 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman: At least dcuwins doesn’t hide that he lowballs and wanks to high heaven.

#586 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

What feats does Ares have over Carol lol.

I saw your argument and you used his abilities he NEVER used in combat and you highballed to high heaven his TP feats.

I mean one of your arguments lowballed the Surpreme intelligence who can track and alter memories and is connected to a whole race.

Also dude you’re embarrassing yourself.

#587 Posted by ourmanuel (12308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

Never seen this much deflection since Wonder Woman fight scenes

Lmfao

#588 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: I don't hide anything lol, my logic is right there for the refuting and you're frustrated because you can't do it.

@emanresu_20: The fact he killed an entire pantheon of gods puts him pretty well above Carol. You're actually the one embarrassing yourself as you've been proven wrong on a number of points. I just want to hear you admit Carol hasn't fought anything but fodder lol. I keep asking for that feat where she does and you keep dodging it...

I saw your argument and you used his abilities he NEVER used in combat

Oh you mean kind of like how you're arguing Carol's going to blitz someone at FTL when she didn't even do it to fodder in combat? Lol.

#589 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

When did this happen and what were the feats of Those Gods? How did he kill them?

What points did you disprove?

Carol being faster? Stronger? More Durable? More Powerful?

She hasn’t fought anyone on her level it that doesn’t change the fact she dwarfs WW in every Statistical category you’re dodging the fact she’s faster, stronger, hits harder, and is more durable than WW.

What’s Diana’s answer for a Mach 30+ Blitz which she’s never deflected?

What’s her answer for getting outright overpowered By Carol via brute Strength

How is she going to tank a bull rush that decimated a Kree Capital ship?

It’s quite obvious you know I’d crush you in a CaV with your weak argument

#590 Posted by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Even if it isn’t Light speed she has shown to be able to Blitz at Mach 33 something Diana has yet to react to.

#591 Edited by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Ares wasn't at his full power(Pantheon level) when he fought WW. He kept bitching that Zeus made him weaker.

Not only that but the pantheon feat was offscreen and vague. Did the gods fight back? Was Zeus unwilling to kill his brother? You dont know, and neither do I.

On topic, Carol has feats above WWs greatest feats. She's shown the ability to blitz in combat(blitzed a group of Kree). --- Wonderslow gets statued and blitzed. ---No one hs shown that she can react got such high speeds; in fact the Superman/Flash fight pretty much guarantees she gets statued.. ---No one has shown she can survive a CM speed blitz.

CM 10/10

#592 Posted by Paytience (5158 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, lol...Ares literally straight line bull rushed wondie at a fraction of Carols speed, and grabbed her by the throat. She could literally do nothing about it.

People greatly over rate her speed.

#593 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20:

When did this happen and what were the feats of Those Gods? How did he kill them?

When it was shown and stated in Wonder Woman he killed the other gods of the pantheon.

What points did you disprove?

How about the fact you insisted for three pages humans can't track objects moving faster than Mach 1. That shows you don't know a lot about how life in general works but especially combat.

Carol being faster? Stronger? More Durable? More Powerful?

She's not any of those things, and in addition hasn't yet displayed her fighting capabilities against another powerful opponent. Something legitimate debaters are smart enough to realize disqualifies her from this match up entirely.

She hasn’t fought anyone on her level it that doesn’t change the fact she dwarfs WW in every Statistical category you’re dodging the fact she’s faster, stronger, hits harder, and is more durable than WW.

That's what I thought.

What’s Diana’s answer for a Mach 30+ Blitz which she’s never deflected?

Carol never blitzed anything at Mach 30+, and Diana can react to lightning after it's fired and heat vision which has already been shown to you. Lightning can move Mach 286 which is a lot faster than the Mach 30+ number you made up and isn't even accurate. She can more than react to Carol, she can tag Carol at will and Carol can't tag or react to Diana based off her feats.

What’s her answer for getting outright overpowered By Carol via brute Strength

The fact not even Doomsday could overpower her like that and only JL Superman could. Doomsday is stronger than BvS Superman who is way stronger than Carol still.

How is she going to tank a bull rush that decimated a Kree Capital ship?

Probably just cut Captain Marvel's head off.

It’s quite obvious you know I’d crush you in a CaV with your weak argument

Your argument is one of the weakest I've ever seen and the fact you can't realize that makes me think you're not worth my time in a CaV.

@death4bunnies:

Ares wasn't at his full power(Pantheon level) when he fought WW. He kept bitching that Zeus made him weaker.

We already discussed this. That doesn't take away from the fact he accomplished the feat and it's the same person. He had been nursing his wounds for thousands of years and even told Wonder Woman at the beginning of the fight he could of destroyed her but chose not to because he wanted her to join him. He had regained his strength and was plenty powerful.

Not only that but the pantheon feat was offscreen and vague. Did the gods fight back? Was Zeus unwilling to kill his brother? You dont know, and neither do I.

It was no more off screen or vague than Captain Marvel's FTL travel feat I see you raving about. Don't be a hypocrite. And no we did see it on screen, Zeus fought for his life and was mortally wounded before getting Ares with a lightning bolt that left him weakened.

On topic, Carol has feats above WWs greatest feats. She's shown the ability to blitz in combat(blitzed a group of Kree). --- Wonderslow gets statued and blitzed. ---No one hs shown that she can react got such high speeds; in fact the Superman/Flash fight pretty much guarantees she gets statued.. ---No one has shown she can survive a CM speed blitz.

Yet she hasn't fought any opponent worth anything and Wonder Woman scales higher due to better combat performances. Scaling beats feats.

CM 10/10

Lmao. That's honestly hilarious if you really think that, but I don't think you do.

#594 Edited by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

I think being weakened does "take away from the fact" that Ares accomplished this feat, he was literally more powerful then. Also I like how you headcannoned that time has somehow returned Ares to full strength, when he said repeatedly that he was still weak. He told WW at the beginning of the fight that he could destory her but when he tried he failed. Weakened Ares couldn't even take down one half god, but you wank him at "Pantheon Level'. Its a joke.

CMs faster than light was a onscreen showing as evidenced by the distance she traveled vs the time she did it in; ONSCREEN at he end of the movie(she didnt teleport, as we can see her energy signature trail behind).

So explain to me how the FTL feat was vague or (LOL) offscreen?

She also had many, and I mean many showings of going way faster than Diana could react to. We can measure how fast she moved from earth to outer atmosphere(accomplished in 2 seconds), we can measure how fast she flew through a city sized ship(1.5 seconds), we can measure the distance between the ships(miles minimum). All of these showings put CMs bullrush speed way faster than a bulllet (that Diana is barely faster than).

There is zero evidence that Wonderslow can even see the bullrushes coming, let alone move her body in any manner before she gets plowed through.

CM 10/10 Statues dont fight back!

#595 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

I think being weakened does "take away from the fact" that Ares accomplished this feat, he was literally more powerful then. Also I like how you headcannoned that time has somehow returned Ares to full strength, when he said repeatedly that he was still weak. He told WW at the beginning of the fight that he could destory her but when he tried he failed. Weakened Ares couldn't even take down one half god, but you wank him at "Pantheon Level'. Its a joke.

Not accurate. He said he wanted her to join him. Go ahead and post the scene.

CMs faster than light was a onscreen showing as evidenced by the distance she traveled vs the time she did it in ONSCREEN at he end of the movie(she didnt teleport, as we can see her energy signature trail behind).

So explain to me how the FTL feat was vague or (LOL) offscreen?

We didn't see it onscreen. It's completely vague. She could of teleported to the ship from all we know from that scene. It shows nothing.

She also had many, and I mean many showings of going way faster than Diana could react to. We can measure how fast she moved from earth to outer atmosphere(accomplished in 2 seconds), we can measure how fast she flew through a city sized ship(1.5 seconds), we can measure the distance between the ships(miles minimum). All of these showings put CMs bullrush speed way faster than a bulllet (that Diana is barely faster than).

Did she bullrush faster than lightning?

No Caption Provided

Nope. Can she at least bullrush faster than Superman?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is zero evidence that Wonderslow can even see the bullrushes coming, let alone move her body in any manner before she gets plowed through.

Diana literally saw and reacted to Superman coming from space. Your bullrush argument just got destroyed mate.

CM 10/10 Statues dont fight back!

You're quite right. And the statue will be Captain Fodder in combat, if she even gets that far before getting decapitated.

WW one shots. It's official.

#596 Edited by death4bunnies (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

At the end, when Ares shot his lightning he was still trying to get Diana on his side? No. I think he went for the killshot and failed.

We literally saw her energy trail, not just hers but the ships, side by side. Why would there be two energy trails if she teleported into the ship? We could literally see her fly up next to the ship, then we see her and the ship fly millions of miles into space, with energy trails behind them. LOL. Your reaching here dude, she never teleported before, and like I said, you can see her fly FTL onscreen.

Thats a neat shot of superman, funny thing is when CM bullrushed that city sized spaceship, she did it at speeds way greater than that (maybe mach one) superman bullrush. He wasn't flying faster than a fighter jet and I can perceive those. CM beats the shit outta that lame bullrush. You can try to start with your scaling, but its contradicted on screen,(as we can see superman isn't flying faster than a jet in that gif); and we know Diana can't even perceive superman at his high end speed.

WW is lucky that terrorist in JL just hit her with the but of his gun, if he would of stabbed her, shed be dead, every sword is a god killer compared to Dianas shit piercing durability.

CM one shot bullrushes Diana before Diana can do shit to stop it.

#597 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

At the end, when Ares shot his lightning he was still trying to get Diana on his side? No. I think he went for the killshot and failed.

Not what you said.

He told WW at the beginning of the fight that he could destory her but when he tried he failed.

That's what I was responding to. At the end it was too late because Diana had activated her god mode and couldn't stop her. But he could of destroyed her at any time in the beginning when she first contacted him or at the beginning of the fight. He was still plenty powerful when Diana fought him and was far more powerful than Captain Marvel.

We literally saw her energy trail, not just hers but the ships, side by side. Why would there be two energy trails if she teleported into the ship? We could literally see her fly up next to the ship, then we see her and the ship fly millions of miles into space, with energy trails behind them. LOL. Your reaching here dude, she never teleported before, and like I said, you can see her fly FTL onscreen.

We literally don't see that. We see her look at earth, look at the ship, fly to the ship at unknown speeds, and the ship flies away at unknown speeds, presuming LS. Dual energy trails mean nothing can simply be the ships engine. There's nothing conclusive there and there's no proof it was even under Carol's own power.

Thats a neat shot of superman, funny thing is when CM bullrushed that city sized spaceship, she did it at speeds way greater than that (maybe mach one) superman bullrush. He wasn't flying faster than a fighter jet and I can perceive those. CM beats the shit outta that lame bullrush. You can try to start with your scaling, but its contradicted on screen,(as we can see superman isn't flying faster than a jet in that gif); and we know Diana can't even perceive superman at his high end speed.

CM never bullrushed anyone faster than that lmao. That whole paragraph was a denial of reality. Superman is confirmed to be able to travel Mach 3000+ and actually uses those speeds in combat against other powerful beings. CM has never even blitzed fodder that fast. So Diana can see Superman coming from space whose blitzed way faster than CM ever has. Carol isn't blitzing Diana at close range or any range lol.

WW is lucky that terrorist in JL just hit her with the but of his gun, if he would of stabbed her, shed be dead, every sword is a god killer compared to Dianas shit piercing durability.

I don't know what that has to do with anything other than your butthurt. Carol doesn't have piercing damage and she's not hurting Wonder Woman even if her bullrush did miraculously land because she's tanked punches from Doomsday and Superman.

No Caption Provided

CM one shot bullrushes Diana before Diana can do shit to stop it.

No Caption Provided

Haha, good one mate!

#598 Posted by EcoBlitz (5282 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would be proud of @ipvman and MoTM. He is using her ways of deflection and blocking masterfully.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#599 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol oneshots...

#600 Edited by Emanresu_20 (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

I can litterally go feat for feat with you and Captain Marvel with always have a better feat.

Still waiting for those feats that show Diana has the physicals to contend with Captain Marvel.

I already debunked WW reacting to lightning.

It’s ok to admit you’re scared