#501 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

@mister_surreal: Combat speed or not, no one in the DCEU can react to something FTL AFAIK. Not Diana anyway.

But idk about this argument, and if it's full of nitpicked fan calcs I'm not buying.

Flying super at FTL speeds doesn't help in a H2H fight, especially not when it takes you time to build up that speed. Otherwise we could make arguments like Silver Surfer blitz every opponent. Hence the two different categories of speed.

No Caption Provided

Time??? she did instantly

#502 Posted by EcoBlitz (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Nice monitor by the way. The kree warhead feat, it looks more like an energy projection/output feat than strength. What are your thoughts?

So you think her stopping a dropping warhead, flipping it and throwing it back upwards is an energy projection feat?

#503 Posted by EcoBlitz (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey said:
Loading Video...

The bracer shockwaves originating from her divine energy instead of just raw strength isn't making a great case for Marvel winning, it actually makes it worse for her. Diana's one of the few live-action speedster bricks with hax, specifically telekinesis and its more advanced form in matter manipulation, as we see in the gif with her ability to disintegrate matter. This same divine energy allowed Zeus to just straight-up make a big island while he was dying, and Diana overpowered the guy who killed him with the same divine power in this gif.

But no, really, for on-screen feats Doomsday walked off a nuke and was hurting Superman, who survived it while poisoned, and then she shows she's within the same magnitude of strength by blocking his punch and then chopping his arm off.

Loading Video...

And she was also taking a beating from Doomsday and walking it off as well. The MCU high-tiers just don't compare to the DCEU high-tiers physically because duh.

So according to you Diana has matter manipulation?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#504 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11804 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: I couldn't agree more in regards to Superman's tectonic plate feat, and being "stronger than a planet" statement is vague as shit so that's out of equation for me. But one thing about Thor and the rings, he didn't really move them, he acted as an anchor, a feat that can be achieved by any MCU/DCEU high tier. I still can't buy the idea of Thor being a billion tonner at bare minimum, and it'd screw the whole scaling system. Be that as it may, Carol's missile feat is the best raw strength feat in the entire MCU, and hell even the DCEU. If it's properly calculated, the feat would be in the million ton range and possibly even higher.

Edit: Arthur isn't stronger than Superman, on land or underwater, there is no difference. James Wan made it pretty damn crystal clear that Arthur isn't as strong as Superman. Besides, Steppenwolf managed to out muscle the guy in his own element (water) yet he's gotten completely trashed by Superman which tells us quite a lot about who's stronger than who and it makes sense, Steppenwolf was portrayed as a character superior to Aquaman and Wonder Woman but weaker than Superman.

OT: Carol, from what I've seen.

#505 Posted by the_wspanialy (4074 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

@mister_surreal: Combat speed or not, no one in the DCEU can react to something FTL AFAIK. Not Diana anyway.

But idk about this argument, and if it's full of nitpicked fan calcs I'm not buying.

Flying super at FTL speeds doesn't help in a H2H fight, especially not when it takes you time to build up that speed. Otherwise we could make arguments like Silver Surfer blitz every opponent. Hence the two different categories of speed.

Why are we even discussing this? Carol hasn't blitzed anyone of significance, not even her former Kree team members, and those guys are not even on Captain America level physicaly.

Also, why are we forgetting about Diana blocking Doomsday's heat vision, the same heat vision which reaches space in 3 seconds (at worst).

#506 Edited by death4bunnies (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_wspanialy:

CM blitzed at least one group of random Kree soldiers into a wall, so it is at the very least in character for her to utilize flight speed blitzes.

Also I believe she was trying to distract her former Star Force mates so Fury and team could make it out safe; as evidenced by her saying Ill distract them. The Kree seemed only interested in the tesseract at the point, and as soon as they realized CM didnt have it, Yon Rog called in fighters to intercept Fury(bad). Her whole 'I have the tesseract in this lunchbox' fight seemed like simple (yet effective) tactics.

#507 Edited by Wyldsong (9754 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I didn't answer your question, because as stated, I have no desire to debate this any further due to aforementioned reasons. My thoughts on the matter are left at, I feel Carol needs another movie and more feats, and that she is being a little overhyped currently. I am not begrudging anyone their position on this, I just don't see her taking this battle based on that one film. You have plenty that will debate this point with you in this thread my friend. Tag one of them and have at it.

#508 Posted by Matthew660 (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana gets puny godded.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#509 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

CM turned a ship that can tank reentry + a giant shield wall and survive the landing into fodder.

#510 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

You haven’t watched the video I’m assuming.. Did you not hear all of the assumptions he was making? That is the biggest highball of the submarine feat that exists. Not even the biggest WODC fanboys have Aquaman’s strength that high on this site. And I’m not an MCU fanboy, stop calling people fanboys when you have been banned multiple times for being just that.. a fanboy.

Feel free to present another calculation that counters that.

Also a feat from a newspaper clipping is legit? And you back it up saying “a narrative fact” and think that’s going to slide. Just like last night with Diana’s bracers where you got destroyed. I hate to break to it you but it is a “narrative fact” that Thor took the full force of a star. But let’s see your mental gymnastics in that one.

No it's really not. Thor took the full force of a forge and Eitri's statements are contradicted right there on screen as it's obviously not a real star. Unlike Superman who has factually shifted a tectonic plate whether you like it or not and there's nothing to contradict that. Zeus can create an island with his dying breath and Superman is stronger than him. Orm can create Tsunamis and he's stronger than him. It's entirely consistent and factual, but you believe Thor's star feat was legit and you're not a fanboy? Lol, OKAYYYYYY.

And somehow a WBH level feat is “consistent with DCEU power levels” lmao!

Your arguments are paper thin but somehow in your mind it is “overwhelming evidence”. When you keep getting destroyed in arguments you just stop replying and then go make another alt.

You have never destroyed me in a debate in any form. I'm a better debater than you in every way and I actually use facts and consistent logic to make my point and not MCU fanboy talking points like you. Yeah I still stand by everything I said. You literally haven't proven a single thing you said. I'm still waiting for that smoking gun that proves your point about her bracelet clash not being her strength, or basically any other point you've made. Oh but now she has godly light power according to you? Lol. You also said she didn't create a shockwave from anything else and were proven wrong yet again... You're really not doing anything but getting embarrassed in this thread.

In your own words, the jig is up, kid.

Lmao.

@aquatic_pianist:

You dare to criticize my calculations when you have never crunched a single number throughout the history of all your banned accounts on this site? All you need to see is “assumptions” and you immediately discount the feat when it comes to Marvel characters, but you completely ignore the nature of my assumptions. I made assumptions that extremely lowballed how strong Carol would be, so she is definitely much stronger than that. Even so, her best feat is AT LEAST over 10 times better than Superman’s.

Yes I dare to criticize your calculations. There trash headcanon and you assumed every single number you inputted, making it about as useful as fanfic. You obviously don't know how science works or what it is and you trying to pass off your fan calcs as facts just goes to show how delusional you are.

Your double standard is so apparent its as if you aren’t trying to hide it. An on screen feat backed up with reasonable calculations can’t be counted, but a hidden easter egg referencing another Superman movie is, especially since Superman has NEVER demonstrated that kind of strength on screen? And you call it a FEAT?! You’re ridiculous and you know it.

Show a healthy Superman struggling with weight on screen. Has never happened. He was weakened under the World Engine that was leveling 27 story buildings and terraforming the planet and busted through it. And the funny thing is, we don't even have to assume nearly as much as you did to come to the numbers of that feat, unlike Carol's. The average tectonic plate weighs 4 Quintilian tons, and Superman not only stopped the force of that but also the earthquake. There's nothing to contradict the feat and it's consistent, I know you don't like that but you'll have to accept it.

I endorse the calculation made for the submarine feat and I agree with it. But you must be trying to deceive everyone on this thread with that BS. Because either you didn’t watch the DC movies, which I know you have, or you are completely ignoring an important narrative.

Arthur is not nearly as strong out of the water as he is in it. Thats one of his most important characteristics and you are completely ignoring it to support your BS, which only makes you look bad.

Prove it. Show me a statement, a piece of evidence, anything to prove what you just said. It's never stated the water amps him in anyway.

We can safely scale him past Arthur WHEN ARTHUR IS OUT OF THE WATER. In water, Arthur is stronger than Superman by feats, but we haven’t seen Superman’s full potential yet. As of now, Arthur is stronger than Superman in the water, but far, far weaker out of it.

Lmao, so Superman couldn't dive in the ocean and overpower Arthur just like Steppenwolf? If you believe that you're even more delusional than I thought. Superman is stronger in or out of water and you have no proof of what you're saying.

Are they in the water? NO.

Again, prove it. You saying Arthur is amped in water is no better than your own headcanon at this point.

Wonder Woman has NEVER demonstrated a multi thousand ton feat. The absolute best she’s demonstrated is when she stopped Doomsday’s arm with a strike, which I calculated to be 500 tons of force. That is NOT a multi thousand ton feat.

Doomsday is stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman no sold his punch, and was generally portrayed on BvS Supes level. We can comfortably scale her to that level based on her performance.

Either you are blind or you are lying. Carol wasn’t in space when she stopped the warhead, she was well into Earth’s atmosphere.

Which Superman has never done...

Superman has better feats than that, so not a big deal really.

So you support calculations you didn’t even make only when they support DC characters? You’re so biased it’s pathetic. And my calculation considering the warhead’s likely mass and acceleration put Carol’s feat to be as much as 10 million tons, far beyond anything Clark or Arthur has done so far.

Again, you're calculations are assuming to much to be taken seriously. That's probably the most popular video discussing the feat so I'm not cherry picking, and he uses A LOT less assumptions than you.

Evidently not.

And even if she wasn’t, this thread is about Carol vs Diana, and Carol has every single bit of evidence for her and every single bit of evidence against Diana to demonstrate that she is far stronger than Diana.

No she doesn't. Carol only fights fodder so her feats are not as impressive because of that quality. She's never fought another high tier unlike Wonder Woman and we don't know what she can do against a being like that, Wonder Woman has killed gods. Carol gets beheaded.

And demonstrate that you are capable of basic math before criticizing someone’s calculations before supporting another. Because either you are cherry picking, or you aren’t capable of math, which would explain a lot.

I'm capable of a lot more than that and would never try to pass my assumptions off as fact like you. Please demonstrate you have a modicum of logic and reasoning before you respond again because I really don't want to deal with your continuing fact denial and fan calcs that prove nothing.

#511 Edited by GXrevs06 (4767 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious. Why does the Captain Marvel vs WW threads have so much more activity than the Superman vs Captain Marvel ones? This is already on 10 pages

#512 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Either way she isn't getting much use of it in a fight.

#513 Edited by Evil-Incarnate (7120 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Possible answers.

They’re women.

It’s a closer fight.

It’s a clearer victory versus her and Superman.

It’s just more interesting.

#514 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

You’re not a better debater than anyone, MOTM. You’re the laughing stock of this site. Giving yourself all of these accolades and seeing you keep coming back ban after ban actually makes me feel sorry for you. So honestly I’m going to start treating you with some pity.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#515 Edited by Aquatic_Pianist (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman said:

@aquatic_pianist:

You dare to criticize my calculations when you have never crunched a single number throughout the history of all your banned accounts on this site? All you need to see is “assumptions” and you immediately discount the feat when it comes to Marvel characters, but you completely ignore the nature of my assumptions. I made assumptions that extremely lowballed how strong Carol would be, so she is definitely much stronger than that. Even so, her best feat is AT LEAST over 10 times better than Superman’s.

Yes I dare to criticize your calculations. There trash headcanon and you assumed every single number you inputted, making it about as useful as fanfic. You obviously don't know how science works or what it is and you trying to pass off your fan calcs as facts just goes to show how delusional you are.

Your double standard is so apparent its as if you aren’t trying to hide it. An on screen feat backed up with reasonable calculations can’t be counted, but a hidden easter egg referencing another Superman movie is, especially since Superman has NEVER demonstrated that kind of strength on screen? And you call it a FEAT?! You’re ridiculous and you know it.

Show a healthy Superman struggling with weight on screen. Has never happened. He was weakened under the World Engine that was leveling 27 story buildings and terraforming the planet and busted through it. And the funny thing is, we don't even have to assume nearly as much as you did to come to the numbers of that feat, unlike Carol's. The average tectonic plate weighs 4 Quintilian tons, and Superman not only stopped the force of that but also the earthquake. There's nothing to contradict the feat and it's consistent, I know you don't like that but you'll have to accept it.

I endorse the calculation made for the submarine feat and I agree with it. But you must be trying to deceive everyone on this thread with that BS. Because either you didn’t watch the DC movies, which I know you have, or you are completely ignoring an important narrative.

Arthur is not nearly as strong out of the water as he is in it. Thats one of his most important characteristics and you are completely ignoring it to support your BS, which only makes you look bad.

Prove it. Show me a statement, a piece of evidence, anything to prove what you just said. It's never stated the water amps him in anyway.

We can safely scale him past Arthur WHEN ARTHUR IS OUT OF THE WATER. In water, Arthur is stronger than Superman by feats, but we haven’t seen Superman’s full potential yet. As of now, Arthur is stronger than Superman in the water, but far, far weaker out of it.

Lmao, so Superman couldn't dive in the ocean and overpower Arthur just like Steppenwolf? If you believe that you're even more delusional than I thought. Superman is stronger in or out of water and you have no proof of what you're saying.

Are they in the water? NO.

Again, prove it. You saying Arthur is amped in water is no better than your own headcanon at this point.

Wonder Woman has NEVER demonstrated a multi thousand ton feat. The absolute best she’s demonstrated is when she stopped Doomsday’s arm with a strike, which I calculated to be 500 tons of force. That is NOT a multi thousand ton feat.

Doomsday is stronger than Superman and Wonder Woman no sold his punch, and was generally portrayed on BvS Supes level. We can comfortably scale her to that level based on her performance.

Either you are blind or you are lying. Carol wasn’t in space when she stopped the warhead, she was well into Earth’s atmosphere.

Which Superman has never done...

Superman has better feats than that, so not a big deal really.

So you support calculations you didn’t even make only when they support DC characters? You’re so biased it’s pathetic. And my calculation considering the warhead’s likely mass and acceleration put Carol’s feat to be as much as 10 million tons, far beyond anything Clark or Arthur has done so far.

Again, you're calculations are assuming to much to be taken seriously. That's probably the most popular video discussing the feat so I'm not cherry picking, and he uses A LOT less assumptions than you.

Evidently not.

And even if she wasn’t, this thread is about Carol vs Diana, and Carol has every single bit of evidence for her and every single bit of evidence against Diana to demonstrate that she is far stronger than Diana.

No she doesn't. Carol only fights fodder so her feats are not as impressive because of that quality. She's never fought another high tier unlike Wonder Woman and we don't know what she can do against a being like that, Wonder Woman has killed gods. Carol gets beheaded.

And demonstrate that you are capable of basic math before criticizing someone’s calculations before supporting another. Because either you are cherry picking, or you aren’t capable of math, which would explain a lot.

I'm capable of a lot more than that and would never try to pass my assumptions off as fact like you. Please demonstrate you have a modicum of logic and reasoning before you respond again because I really don't want to deal with your continuing fact denial and fan calcs that prove nothing.

I would make a long post obliterating every last one of your “points”, but i’m realizing more and more that you are not worth the effort. You have demonstrated time and time again that you are so wrong on absolutely everything that you may just be disconnected from reality, unable to see things clearly simply because you are incapable of it. Instead, I have a challenge for you.

Prove it.

Prove that you are indeed capable of forming your own opinions based on fact and reason. Prove that you are capable of your own calculations instead of depending entirely on the work of others. Prove that you are not relying on your own head canon instead of actual canon.

Let’s start with something simple, shall we? You say you are more than smart enough to make calculations, so let’s start with that.

Loading Video...

How much force did Superman exert to crush this door?

#516 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11804 posts) - - Show Bio
#517 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist:

Got him.

Let’s make a bet he won’t reply with the calculation.

Any takers ?

#518 Edited by MrTrey (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I mean yeah, it's in the gif. Ares was lifting thousands of tons with telekinesis and displayed matter manipulation when he destroyed Diana's sword and was making his own weapons and armor, Zeus can manipulate matter to create humans and Amazons, and a whole island, it seems like a godly ability.

This conversation seems stupid though, people here are getting way too much up their own ass about who'd kick who's ass with all their insults.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#519 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2141 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana's combat speed is faster. she uses her blade for decisive win

#520 Posted by ThunderPrince (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel stomps.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#521 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2141 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

feats that suggest Carol can keep up with diana?

#522 Posted by EcoBlitz (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey: no it’s not in the gif tho...

#523 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist:

I would make a long post obliterating every last one of your “points”, but i’m realizing more and more that you are not worth the effort. You have demonstrated time and time again that you are so wrong on absolutely everything that you may just be disconnected from reality, unable to see things clearly simply because you are incapable of it. Instead, I have a challenge for you.

Prove it.

Prove that you are indeed capable of forming your own opinions based on fact and reason. Prove that you are capable of your own calculations instead of depending entirely on the work of others. Prove that you are not relying on your own head canon instead of actual canon.

Let’s start with something simple, shall we? You say you are more than smart enough to make calculations, so let’s start with that.

How much force did Superman exert to crush this door?

What? You have the audacity to "challenge" me to calc a completely irrelevant feat to what, prove something to you? You are truly more delusional than I can even imagine. I prefer combat feats to fan calcs and you didn't respond to a single one of my points, I'll take that Indiana Jones style switcheroo as a concession. But since you're so up for challenges why don't we just CaV it then? You take Captain Marvel, I'll take Wonder Woman, and we'll see who has the more convincing arguments. I'll go first and you can wait till Endgame so we have all her feats. But don't even bother responding to me with more headcanon. Refute any of the points you just got bodied on and I might consider justifying you with a response.

Loading Video...

Wonder Woman wins, better combat feats. She's also way, way sexier.

#524 Posted by Rajjar (1904 posts) - - Show Bio
#525 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar:

Bingo lol.

He acts like he’ll land a date with Gal with how he defends WW lol.

#526 Posted by thehunter (3530 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has better combat speed, but not to the point thay Carol won’t be able to keep up. She has a weapon that I’m quite confident could still cut Carol open even without the inhibitor, and she’s definitely skilled enough to land good hits unless Carol distances herself after a scratch and attacks with a blast before Diana jumps up and smacks her back onto the ground. So I think Diana should win a decent majority in close range.

Diana has her long range options, but I think Carol’s more than versatile enough to win a battle with a decent distance in the beginning of the battle.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#527 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman: You just took the bait and swallowed it whole, and proven to me and everyone else in this thread what we’ve thought of you all along.

And are you sure you want to CaV me? It didn’t go well for you at all last time. ;-)

#528 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11804 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all need to take some chill pills.

#529 Posted by Yamaterin (41 posts) - - Show Bio

captain marvel stomp.

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
#530 Posted by melkorisbeatmod (295 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Carol R2 Carol absorbs energy and annihilates Diana

#531 Posted by uchihaghost (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that I watched that shitty movie (the disappointment *spits*) WW beats her due to her gear, I mean CM's energy beams get countered the same way WW countered Ares lightning and DD's heat vision which was overpowered supes HV. Diana was strong enough to stop a blow from DD, and cut him. So she will cut CM.

#532 Edited by EcoBlitz (5071 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: how is lightning the same as cosmic energy beams?

She blocked doomsday attack with gear... she was in the ground with a sharp object he was landing with force on her.

She couldn’t cut Stephenwolf

#533 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#534 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11804 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: She did cut Steppenwolf, if you look closely, I'll post the scans once I hop on my lap. You think she can't cut Carol? Her sword is strong enough to cut Kryptonians, as per Snyder's confirmation. She was nerfed in the JL, she had a much longer fight with Superman (meaning she gave him troubles) in the original cut, according to none other but Zack Snyder.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#535 Posted by panda_emperorix (3810 posts) - - Show Bio

still carol

#536 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquatic_pianist: You have some of the worst arguments I've ever seen so yeah, I'm pretty sure. Should be easy.

#537 Posted by PBS96 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana slices her with Sword

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
#538 Posted by GentlemanTopHat (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing DCEU Wonder Woman beats MCU Captain Marvel in is having a better movie.

#539 Posted by Lamatero (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol stomp.

#540 Edited by death4bunnies (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

All this talk about Dianas sword, its nice to have a weapon that can cut hightiers and all, but against Wonder Woman wouldn't a normal sword be just as effective?

#541 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_wspanialy: Key Word...Steppenwolf AND HIS ARMY...also he was soled by nigh featless charcters which isn't impressive either...

#542 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio
#543 Posted by death4bunnies (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

No.

What I mean is a normal sword would cut Diana.

It would take the god killer sword to cut CM.

Im saying its cool that Diana has a sword that can cut high tiers, but a normal sword can cut Diana.

WW gets oneshotted by CM, she's basically a glass cannon in this fight.

WW would have to dodge, or block every one of CMs strikes, then get a clean kill shot with her only weapon (4ft long) that can hurt Carol.

CM can abuse her flight, and her energy projection(greater feats than any DCEU Krytonian) for the win. Or she could do hit and run style bullrushes, or she can grab and restrain WW.

CM has every advantage 'sept slowmo style combat speed. Strength, Skill, Durability, functional Speed, energy projection.

Wonderslow get statued by a serious CM. CM blitzed a group of kKree through a wall, you can put that in slowmo if you want to. During that blitz alone CM traveled further, and faster than WW has show the feat to react to.

#544 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Where's that feat Captain Fodder fights someone on Wonder Woman's level? I'll wait.

#545 Posted by death4bunnies (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Im not sure why that is applicable.

She bullrushed at a group of humanoids after than they or (WW) could react, why would she have to do it to someone as powerful as WW, to prove that she could do it to someone as powerful as WW.

WW doest have the strength or durability to match CM, so its not that you think CM will liquify into paste when she hits WW at that speed, and WW hasn't shown the speed to dodge it.

Can you explain me why CM never doing it to a mid tier means she can't? Im willing to listen.

#546 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: You're not sure why combat feats are applicable in a battle? Well that says a lot about your opinions then. There the most applicable thing in a battle, and I'm still waiting for that non fodder feat from Captain Marvel to make this debatable.

#547 Edited by death4bunnies (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

I guess what Im asking is why does it have to be a someone on Dianas level, for the feat of Bullrushing Kree to be applicable.

She has a feat, bullrushing Kree.

You say that won't work against WW, I asked why?

If its because WW is faster than kree(she's not faster than carol) or because she more durable than Kree(not so durable she can tank CM bullrush) then maybe I could see what in the bloody heavens your on about.

Ill ask once more(other people have asked you the same thing). Why won't a bullrush work against WW?

#548 Edited by Emanresu_20 (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@ipvman:

Took that completely out of context and he’s right. She is capable of blitzing and moving at that speed so why wouldn’t this apply in a battle with WW?

Also you’re asking for something that doesn’t change the fact CM is more Durable, more powerful, stronger, faster, and more skilled than Diana.

Common sense would give her every advantage over WW.

This is dumber than the she can’t bullsrush someone at lightspeed argument... like what makes it so hard to fly in a straight line at someone?

#549 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@emanresu_20: Damn I saw the tag and was hoping I would finally see a non fodder Captain Marvel feat...

#550 Posted by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: I must have missed that feat where Captain Marvel fights a high tier somewhere in your post because I don't see it... That's weird.