• 102 results
#51 Posted by eri123 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Dodging an energy blast,flying through a massive ship at less then 3 seconds,flying at light speed,her reaction speed is equal to her travel speed otherwise she wouldn't where she was going.

#52 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

She doesn't have the feats to suggest she can take on this many powerful characters at once. We've never even see how she copes fighting one powerful character 1v1

She's probably too strong for them to restrain her though.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#53 Posted by panda_emperorix (3695 posts) - - Show Bio

She's statues them so much that everyone's photons stop moving completely

#54 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123:

1. She wasn’t flying anywhere near the speed of light when she was flying through those ships.

2. Flying in a straight line doesn’t give you reactive speed feats.

3. Captain Marvel is starting off on the ground, Wonder Woman can just use her bullet timing combat speed feats to kill her before she even has a chance to understand what’s happening.

Captain Marvel doesn’t have a prayer.

#55 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by cooljammy18 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

They beat her ass. MCU wank be damn.

#57 Posted by comicace3 (12434 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Don’t listen to that guy, his wanking and fake feats don’t know any bounds.

#59 Posted by Kirkseven (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU wankers at it again.

#60 Edited by Mee09 (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

@minlerdemon: LMFAO I am the only one here that actually gets this! Other than maybe comicace3

#61 Posted by macleen (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman impales her

#62 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't statue them but she easily wins nonetheless

#63 Posted by uchihaghost (836 posts) - - Show Bio

IF they are tryna stop her, they'll prolly lose, if they are tryna kill her they shit on her. WW alone will be a tough one to fight while not jobbibg

#64 Posted by the_wspanialy (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League accidentaly kills her while trying to restrain her.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#65 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: your past experience is greater than someone who's been on comicvine for about 6 years? Lol thats very interesting from someone who seems to be part of the new age live action cancer that has infected the vine

She replacing Superman means all of what you just said, if not why not just make a Captain Marvel vs JL thread?

If Dianas physicals made her a high tier you wouldnt use her sword as a cruch all the time, you should go to the threads where the general consensus is that she gets stomped without her gear

#66 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Sorry, I didn’t know that you were here for 6 years. Also, flagged for calling me live action cancer. Yeah, I honestly go on a lot of different threads, I just happen to do these more often these days. Now, since neither of us can actually prove our point and only make assumptions we should just agree to disagree on the conditions. As for Wonder Woman being high tier, I’m pretty sure that taking a headbut from Superman, being a bullet timer, killing Ares and tanking hits from kryptonian level character’s qualities as high tier. She just uses her equipment as much as she does because it makes her even more effective. Why does Captain America use his shield? Anyway, since we no longer have anything to talk about, have a nice day.

#67 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@atmexle said:

No statuing, but she can beat them.

Avatar image for ashinlamatensei
#68 Posted by Ashinlamatensei (93 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: she win definitely in situation same as superman please stop trolling.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#69 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7573 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League accidentaly kills her while trying to restrain her.

#70 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashinlamatensei: I’m not trolling. If Wonder Woman uses her sword then it’s over for Captain Marvel. If it is exactly the same as the Superman situation then she may have a shot. She has no impressive combat speed feats and doesn’t have any piercing resistance feats. Not trolling, I’m just no wanking the new MCU. Unless you can go into detail and explain how she doesn’t get speed blitzed by either Diana or Flash, she isn’t going to win.

Avatar image for ashinlamatensei
#71 Edited by Ashinlamatensei (93 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: sword weak that can't cut steppenwolf he lose parademon why it should cut Carol ? you don't have to quote sword can cut doomsday it have Something suspicious weapon of amazon get build by old god it may have magical.

name sword current of wonder woman are sword of athena ( she are god of greek )

Legend DCEU zeus create themyscira and amazon story.

Loading Video...

#72 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: agree to disagree then but Cap doesn't rely on his shield as much as you seem to make Diana rely on her sword, can she beat anyone of note without it?

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#73 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1679 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Syntix (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol slaughter them and fly ftl right through superman and solo ig thanos 616

#75 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: As far as we have seen, she can beat Aquaman, Ironman, Loki, Warmachine, Spider-Man and of course Ares when she goes god mode. So basically a bunch of high tiers. And it’s not that I’m “making” her rely on her sword, it’s just that she has used her sword in every single fight other than the Superman one every since she got it. There is also the fact that Captain America always uses his shield when he is a is to use it, he even has an electromagnet that allows him to call it back.

#76 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by Darkthunder (2127 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: binary will destroy the skrulls. Her full potential was limited by the chip. She doesn't statue anyone but defeats them in a good fight. Also she dodged lasers which are almost Mach or mach 2

#78 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol curbs them

#79 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: She never dodged a single laser because they were random energy based weapons with no speed that was inhrentoey given to them and she doesn’t have anyway of responding get speed blitzed by Wonder Woman or The Flash.

#80 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: non of those guys you mentioned are high tiers instead of Ironman in his new armor and lol if you think diana can beat Ironman in his new suit, if you disagree I can make a thread ryt now and watch people rip you a new one

Captain America doesn't rely on his shield in battle threads like you make Diana rely on her sword , you don't hear people reference his shield like you reference Dianas sword, it's like that's the only thing noteworthy about her the way you talk about it all the time, it's literally in every single thread you post lol

#81 Edited by IPvMan (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman puts her under arrest.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#82 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Don’t start another fight. Ares is a high tier seeing as how he is a legitimate god and Wonder Woman still has the other strength, durability and speed feats that I mentioned which put her at above mid tier level. She lacks combat feats without her gear but makes up with her other feats. Even if you don’t think the people that were listed are high tier, she is still fat above them to the point where she is on par with people like DCEU Foara and Namek who are both kryptonians.

As for current Ironman, I’m not interested in a thread with a load of MCU fanboys wanking the cr@p out of Ironman with statements like he would one shot her or blitz when he did bullsh*t in that while movie. All he ever did was take an unquantifiable power stone blast (it sure as heck wasn’t planetary) and make Thanos lose a drop of blood. He can’t even tag Wonder Woman and she can just shove her hand into his arc reactor the moment that the fight begins. Regardless of what you say, he isn’t tagging or reacting to a person who can travel in combat as quickly as bullets and tank attacks from kryptonian level characters. Disagree if you want to, but my point is valid. So no, I don’t want you to make a thread where regardless of how much sense my posts make, I won’t win because the MCU wank force makes each MCU character omnipotent and those who disagrees are automatically labeled as DCEU fanboys.

As for Cap’s shield, it’s just a given. People don’t mention it because he always uses it when he has it and it doesn’t usually give him a huge edge. As I have said, this is literally the only fight that Wonder Woman never used her gear, please stop using the word “making” when it gets used in almost every fight that she is in. As for my posts, sorry to burst your bubble but most characters have no counter to getting speed blitzed along with getting promptly stabbed with their non-existent combat speed and piercing resistance feats, which I believe Wonder Woman is going to do right from the get go when blood lusted.

Just try to see this objetively and try to be polite.

#84 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Diana couldn't even beat ares with gear, she had to use his lightning, the rest of your post is a too long to read, sorry

#85 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: That was noob Wonder Woman that beat only street level characters before.

Long story short:

First paragraph:

Wonder Woman is still kryptonian level with her feats.

Second paragraph:

All Ironman did was take an unquantifiable blast from the power stone and make Thanos bleed. He still can’t tag or react to Wonder Woman, someone who can very much shove her hand into his arc reactor the memos that that the fights starts. Making a thread wouldn’t change anything since the MCU fanboys will make any arguement that says Ironman wins even if it doesn’t work out.

Third paragraph:

Cap using his shield is implied because he will use it whenever he has it, as shown for the entirety of the MCU. Wonder Woman has not used her weapons in that one fight so stop using the word “making”. Most characters can’t react to her and don’t have the piercing resistant feats to stop themselves from being impales or sliced into pieces.

Try to see this objectively. Look at the previous one if you want details.

#86 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Diana is kryptonian level with what feats?

I'm not debating Diana with no gear vs IW Ironman, go to the thread where everyone(even people who usually vote for DCEU characters) is saying it's an unfair match up for diana and she gets stomped, and someone who always votes for characters from one franchise 99% of the time shouldn't be using the word fan boy because you're living in a glass house

Your only argument for Diana winning in everything has to do with her sword, you make her rely on it like humans rely on oxygen, I've never seen you in a gearless Diana thread and literally everytime you post about her it's about her using her sword like she's nothing without it. Even in this thread where it's a scene where she didn't use her sword you can't bring up a way where she wins without it, you'd rather do your best to argue about why she'll use it rather than bringing up her other strengths

This has nothing to do with the thread tho, if you believe diana is "high tier" without her sword like you claim go address that in threads where Diana doesn't have her sword and is getting stomped in

#87 Edited by GXrevs06 (4597 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not in a million years. Diana could potentially solo her. Barry blitzes. Her combat speed was dog shit

#88 Edited by Alanminler (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:@mister_surreal:Carol can solo.

team cannot breathe in space she take dina flying go to space wonder woman will suffocated and die.

No Caption Provided

#89 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

She was blitzing ships that can go from orbit to ground in seconds and her combat speed is shit wtf??? lol

#90 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpanr: I bring up her using her sword because she almost always uses it in fights, not that she can't do anything without it but her not using her most powerful weapon in a blood lusted state would not happen in any real case. Wonder Woman is kryptonaian level based on the fact that she is faster than all that aren't Superman in terms of combat speed and has feats of tanking attack from kryptonians or characters of that tier. People saying that Ironman beats her without actual feats that say he would don't make the case that it would happen. This debate is not making a lot of progress, we should just agree to disagree and not respond to each other's posts in the future.

#91 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop said:

She was blitzing ships that can go from orbit to ground in seconds and her combat speed is shit wtf??? lol

Combat speed and travel speed are not the same.

#92 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Diana isn't bloodlusted here or in 90 percent of the threads you're in, I don't know why you're bringing up bloodlust

Diana has barely tanked one headbutt from superman then got floored by the next, there are multiple threads where the majority of users disagree with you, even DCEU fans, some of those threads are active as we speak

#93 Edited by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal said:

@cyberpunkcop said:

Combat speed and travel speed are not the same.

Oops did I forget to mention the Kree ship did that whilein combat and Carol blitzed a whole lot of them while in combat

#94 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: I'm going to take a look at some threads I've been on and see how true that is so that I can make myself keep in mind if they combatants are actually blood lusted or not. As for the headbutt from Superman, yeah, she got taken out by a hit that would have killed or KOed every mid tier that I have mentioned before. A lot of people saying that one characters wins even though there isn't evidence that confirms it is not reliable. Most people thought the Earth was flat back in the day, that didn't make it a fact. Ironman doesn't have the feats after IW to severally injure let alone kill Wonder Woman.

#95 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Combat speed refers to things like how fast a character can physically give and dodge attacks while in a fight. In this case, flying through a bunch of ships in a near straight line isn't a feat of combat speed but travel speed that has destructive aftereffects.

#96 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: using the earth example makes no sense here because people back up their claims with feats

She got two shot by a kryptonian, she's not kryptonian level

I won't touch the Ironman vs Diana topic because it's a topic that's been debated with feats and Diana got stomped

#97 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: The main idea was that people aren't making arguments that actually prove anything. Ironman can't beat her in combat because of the speed advantage and even if they were equally fast he lacks the feats to beat her. Unless someone can show me otherwise it isn't obvious how he would actually win that fight. Also, I agree with your point about kryptonians, I was referencing something that wasn't correct so that statement was incorrect. My point was that she is above mid tier, which I think is fair to say since she is more powerful that practically every MCU or DCEU character in that category.

#98 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: alright, saying IW Ironman can't hurt Diana is something that people with lol at you for tho, just saying

#99 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10333 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: I know because what often happens is that I say one character would beat another despite most people saying the opposite of that. Afterwards, I almost always prove my belief to be right and people get angry as a response to it.

#100 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Combat speed refers to things like how fast a character can physically give and dodge attacks while in a fight. In this case, flying through a bunch of ships in a near straight line isn't a feat of combat speed but travel speed that has destructive aftereffects.

No Caption Provided

Your mental gymnastics are unbelievable