(MCU) Captain Marvel & Scarlet Witch vs. (DCEU) Mera & Faora

• 62 results
Posted by fatalsniper728 (991 posts) 1 month, 25 days ago

Poll: (MCU) Captain Marvel & Scarlet Witch vs. (DCEU) Mera & Faora (50 votes)

Team MCU 82%
Team DCEU 18%
No Caption Provided
  • 1st battle takes place in a rural neighborhood.
  • 2nd battle takes place on a beach.
  • Morals off.
  • Both teams have 30 minutes prep.
  • Bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by MrTrey (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedster Brick Faora killing the slow and weaker characters thread #1,000,000,000,000.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
#2 Posted by deactivated-5d28a8d99844a (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Binary solos

#3 Posted by eri123 (5275 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol solos.

#4 Posted by mainamlimbu99 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm faora can do something

#5 Posted by Glavene (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel solos

#7 Posted by Mountiel (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite tough but MCU team wins .

#8 Posted by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo from MCU

Carol way to strong ,faster nd durable with better striking power

Wanda , stronger,tk blasts nd tk crushing

#10 Posted by Namebk (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by HERMES1220 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

If Carol isn’t binary DCEU team 6-7/10.

If she’s binary then MCU team 6-7/10

#12 Posted by AllHellKingDox (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Team mcu mera is a not factor lol at either of them soloing though faora blitz wanda human ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
#13 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Mera is a weak link. Wanda could solo with TP.

#14 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MCU quite handily

#15 Posted by nightgate (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

Team MCU quite handily

This is one of the few times I slightly disagree with you. Team MCU wins, but I wouldn’t say it’s handily. The fight comes down to Faora v Captain Marvel. CM has Superman level durability so she can take punishment from Faora, but she has horrible combat speed and I can’t remember her having striking that was very impressive. So CM takes every fight with high diff imo. Feel free to correct me on anything.

MCU 6/10

#16 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

T1

#17 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightgate:

I agree on CM vs Faora, but from what I recall Mera would be a weak link here. Especially in round one where there is little water. So Scarlet Witch could defeat her quickly, then her and Captain Marvel could take Faora handily.

#18 Posted by nightgate (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

@nightgate:

I agree on CM vs Faora, but from what I recall Mera would be a weak link here. Especially in round one where there is little water. So Scarlet Witch could defeat her quickly, then her and Captain Marvel could take Faora handily.

Honestly, Mera doesn’t even register as a link to be honest in this fight. What you stated is one scenario. Another being, CM loses to Faora in her fight leaving both of them vs Scarlet Witch, who then gets oneshot by Faora.

It’s all head canon these fights, especially with “prep”.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#19 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12744 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora > Carol, Wanda > Mera, and I'd back Faora against Wanda.

#20 Posted by MarMarMar203 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc team

#21 Posted by fatalsniper728 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightgate: don't forget about the second round which is near water

#22 Posted by Jonez_ (11500 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel solostomps

#23 Posted by MethoKi (12588 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora's advantage is her speed, but it's not enough. Although it'd take one good hit from either to kill Wanda, I don't think they could do it with distance, shields and Carol around.

Team 1 wins 8/10

#24 Posted by Scarlet_Wiccan (246 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU team slaughters

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
#25 Posted by deactivated-5d28a8d99844a (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda just needs to do this to Mera and she's done

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel in her binary form stomps Faora

#27 Posted by TheGrat1 (668 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Giving Mera 30 minutes of prep means she can gather all of the water in the area and weaponize it. Water spikes to the chest will one shot Wanda. If Mera and Faora are smart they will know that they should focus her down before dealing with Carol.

#28 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightgate:

What you stated is one scenario.

True, but I see majority of the outcomes as ending in something similar to that.

Another being, CM loses to Faora in her fight leaving both of them vs Scarlet Witch, who then gets oneshot by Faora.

Scarlet Witch is a glass cannon, but she has reaction speeds above Faora (reacting to an explosion in Avengers: Age of Ultron)

It’s all head canon these fights, especially with “prep”.

Honestly, I didn't realize this battle had prep when first reading the OP. This makes it a closer match, but I would still give it to the MCU team.

#29 Posted by Bearderby (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Carol ain't soloing

#30 Edited by fatalsniper728 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's keep the comments going.

#31 Posted by fatalsniper728 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGrat1: Couldn't Wanda block those water spikes with her shields?

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#32 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2624 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett solos by crushing her opponents in their armor or tp

#33 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2624 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGrat1: Carol will deflect all of Meras attacks with a slight wave of the hand, she contained an explosion after it exploded so shes faster than Mera then she proceeds to crush her inside her armor

#34 Edited by PhantomRisk (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch almost crushed Thanos, what stops her from crushing Mera, who is inferior to Thanos in all aspects?

Captain Marvel stomps Faora also. Superior in all aspects also. She completely stopped a ballistic missile, and destroyed a kree ship.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
#35 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

on beach dc team murderstomps but outside marvel team murderstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
#36 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett solos by crushing her opponents in their armor or tp

her tp is useless in combats

#37 Edited by Richubs (7126 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora solos. Unless Wanda uses her TP offensively which she never does.

OT : Ends in...

#38 Posted by Skullanders (902 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU girls

#39 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

Faora solos. Unless Wanda uses her TP offensively which she never does.

OT : Ends in...

What about AoU?

#40 Posted by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: think it will be safe to say wanda tp was rectoned in mcu much like how thor never used his tornado attack again

#41 Posted by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: @boc: wanda tk will one shot mera either on land or near a water(as long as she isnt in water) and faora durability isn't on supes level who is less dan thanos and wanda blast was hurting so bad it brought him to his knees 3 times consecutively only arguement made for wanda not soloing is due to her durabilty

as for carol she was trading blows with thanos for a while who will three shot faora and one shot mera. she is way stronger , much durable and her energy blast and aoe will make up for d little speed gap and to top it all dey can both achieve combat while flying puttting team 2 at a serious disadvantage despite faora and mera been less powerful nd less durable

#42 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

@rajjar: think it will be safe to say wanda tp was rectoned in mcu much like how thor never used his tornado attack again

His storm control has gotten much better once he awakened his power. He's fully capable of replicating that since Mjolnir was never the source of his power to begin with. He only believed that to be so because he wasn't experienced enough to use his power without a channeling device like Mjolnir.

The difference is that Thor used his TP once - AoU is chock full of Wanda's TP feats. And IIRC she TPed Vision's Mind Stone in Civil War, so no retcon. I'm perturbed that we are willing to just ignore all those feats from Wanda just because of IW/EG where she 1. had no prep 2. Was using TK and energy blasts because TP isn't her best weapon against mindless shock troops - TK is.

#43 Posted by CocaColaMan (1469 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Carol’s feat of flipping a multi-hundred foot missile is better than anything Faora did, and she has spammable building busting beams. Wanda could also throw them away like balled up yarn with TK.

#44 Edited by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: he hasnt used his tornado powers since thor 1 . d reason i think marvel stopped does powers was because i think dey think it will be to op and most characters cant counter

OT: i do think if wanda tp is allowed she will solo seeing as she dropped thor with a single gesture nd tp an entire city in seconds

#45 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun said:

: wanda tk will one shot mera either on land or near a water(as long as she isnt in water) and faora durability isn't on supes level who is less dan thanos and wanda blast was hurting so bad it brought him to his knees 3 times consecutively only arguement made for wanda not soloing is due to her durabilty

as for carol she was trading blows with thanos for a while who will three shot faora and one shot mera. she is way stronger , much durable and her energy blast and aoe will make up for d little speed gap and to top it all dey can both achieve combat while flying puttting team 2 at a serious disadvantage despite faora and mera been less powerful nd less durable

Uh, I don't know about Mera but Faora's too fast and durable to be three-shotted. I'd back Thanos, but speed doesn't just go away even when you scale above all the MCU characters in strength and striking stats and then have the added skill. Unless Thanos start wailing at her with the strikes that took out Hulk, there's no way she goes down that quickly. Her whole body is covered with armor, so unless Thanos pulls a Lygaverse move and does what the Mountain did to Oberyn Martell, he's not going to land on any weak spots due to Faora being a smaller and faster target.

#46 Posted by KoolKermy (149 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU wank,, never ends

#47 Posted by el-kun (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: yea i do know faora is faster but endgame thanos is stronger and more ruthless he drew blood from eg thor with three punches and dat thor is still above faora nd knocked him out with a kick , d moment thanos tags her she will be done for .eg thanos turned iron man to a fodder nd took him out with an elbow despite his previous suit been almost as durable as faora. she is quite overrated and only lasts in a battle due to her speed

#48 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@el-kun:

Well he just needs to break that mask. Then he can use that vicious grip strength that crushed Visions's head, crushed the Tesseract, and wrenched Hulk's arms off his neck in the hardest way possible - pulling.

#49 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2624 posts) - - Show Bio

@davidharewood14: when did you see anything like that? She defeated all the Avengers in phase 2 with her tp and tped multiple people in sokovia while metres or a mile away

PIS doesn't exist in battle forums

#50 Edited by TheGrat1 (668 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728:

If she focuses too much on Mera then Faora will kill her. She does not heave the reaction times to deal with her. I am assuming both sides have basic knowledge here and Wanda is a much harder counter to team 2 than Carol is. Focusing her at the beginning of this fight is crucial.