Pretty sure Jensen takes all rounds.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Noone1996

Jenson wins with utter ease. Even the comic versions probably wouldn't stand a chance against him. Especially the current version of him.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Janson wins.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By the_wspanialy  Online

Round 1: I assume Cap still has his shield? Beceuse Jensen, apart from having all his limps cybernetic, has also retractable arm blades, making this round too one-sided.

While Jensen would beat either of them individualy, thanks to his significantly superior physicality, I think they should be able to beat him together. Jensen and Bucky should be realtively equal in terms of h2h skills, while Cap is their slight superior. Cap and Bucky were able to gain the upper hand against Iron Man who is quite skilled in h2h (though not as skilled as Jensen) and his own durability trumps Jensen's. Tony was able to retaliate thanks to his repulsars, which Jensen doesn't have.

With shield, team should take this in good fight. Without it, Jensen wins.

Round 2: What's Bucky basic equipment? Knife, granades, pistol, sub-machine pistol and assault riffle, yes? Since Jensen is mostly depicted with either pistol and/or assault riffle. I'm going to assume this is his basic equipment.

Jensen is better marksman than MCU Bucky and his reaction time is superior to both Cap's and Bucky's. With Cap thowing his shield and Bucky aiding him with his own guns, I think they can tag Jensen. There is however matter of Jensen's augs. If we're going with gifs in OP and this trailer he has his Glass shield (cloaking mode), PEPS gun, tasers, Icarus Dash and Titan Shield (which render Bucky's bullets completely ineffective). Super soldiers are out of their league here.

Round 3: I'm not sure what they would do with prep time. Jensen rearly plans something ahead, most often than not simply improvissing, relying on his skills and augs. I guess with Cap being accomplished tactitian and Bucky being proffesional assassin, they would be able to win this round.

Round 4: Still Jensen, though in a very hard fight.

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GCPD

Round 1: I assume Cap still has his shield? Beceuse Jensen, apart from having all his limps cybernetic, has also retractable arm blades, making this round too one-sided.

While Jensen would beat either of them individualy, thanks to his significantly superior physicality, I think they should be able to beat him together. Jensen and Bucky should be realtively equal in terms of h2h skills, while Cap is their slight superior. Cap and Bucky were able to gain the upper hand against Iron Man who is quite skilled in h2h (though not as skilled as Jensen) and his own durability trumps Jensen's. Tony was able to retaliate thanks to his repulsars, which Jensen doesn't have.

With shield, team should take this in good fight. Without it, Jensen wins.

Round 2: What's Bucky basic equipment? Knife, granades, pistol, sub-machine pistol and assault riffle, yes? Since Jensen is mostly depicted with either pistol and/or assault riffle. I'm going to assume this is his basic equipment.

Jensen is better marksman than MCU Bucky and his reaction time is superior to both Cap's and Bucky's. With Cap thowing his shield and Bucky aiding him with his own guns, I think they can tag Jensen. There is however matter of Jensen's augs. If we're going with gifs in OP and this trailer he has his Glass shield (cloaking mode), PEPS gun, tasers, Icarus Dash and Titan Shield (which render Bucky's bullets completely ineffective). Super soldiers are out of their league here.

Round 3: I'm not sure what they would do with prep time. Jensen rearly plans something ahead, most often than not simply improvissing, relying on his skills and augs. I guess with Cap being accomplished tactitian and Bucky being proffesional assassin, they would be able to win this round.

Round 4: Still Jensen, though in a very hard fight.

This but Id say Team takes round 4 as well.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 "i never asked for this"

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jensen stomps. Too strong, skilled and fast. He also has less morals. We haven't seen the team doing anything with prep time so R3 seems to be the same as R2.