Posted by ganon15 (6430 posts) 22 days, 6 hours ago

Poll: MCU Captain America vs Shao Kahn (23 votes)

Captain America 22%
Shao Kahn 78%

Cap replaces Liu Kang against Outworld's emperor!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#2 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Kahn planetary? If so, this is a mismatch of epic proportions.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
#3 Posted by RandyButterNubs (206 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#5 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (1164 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for randybutternubs
#6 Posted by RandyButterNubs (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: Yeah, this person didn't specify what or what isn't allowed.... I think even with out his magic and it being just a H2H Shao Khan would still win.

#7 Edited by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Kahn stomps with ease, mismatch.

He can probably match with Thanos from that Titan fight scene. Been wanting to do a CaV on this, but not sure.

#8 Posted by Amnesiak (3391 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Kahn

#10 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: lmfao

You people should really keep mortal kombat incompetent street levels off comic vine. Like be the f*** for real. Shao Kahn died to Liu Kang and now he about to beat Thanos. Yeahhhh no.

#11 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Wanna do a CaV or something? You're just lowballing without any context here.

#12 Posted by Amberprice (6866 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by SocaJunkie (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

This is still a closer fight than MK vs anime mid tiers.

#14 Posted by GateOfBabylon (2889 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap one shots.

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: I ain't CaVing non sense lol. You gonna show me a non canon ending of Shao Kahn taking over earth after he beat the arcade ladder? I'll just counter with Liu Kang CANONLY beating him 3 times in the old time line and again in the revised timeline lol. Shao Kahn is a street level, get over it.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#16 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (12536 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for originalcaptain
#17 Posted by OriginalCaptain (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even 616 Cap can beat him.

#18 Posted by Apocofist (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

The key to beating Shao Kahn is a lot more simple than people think.

1. Back up into a corner.

2. Wait for him to execute his shoulder tackle.

3. Crouch just as he's about to make contact.

4. Punish with an uppercut.

5. Repeat process until Kahn's ego explodes.*

*Also take advantage of those moments when Kahn decides to gloat for the (literal) lolz.

But seeing as Cap has no prior knowledge he gets hammered all the way to a fatality.

Kahn, Flawless Victory.

#19 Posted by Mee09 (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap one shots.

No Caption Provided

Laughed at this for a good 2 minutes. I never get tired of seeing those things.

#20 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins. Kahn best feat is nothing. Gameplay feats aren't viable and I don't recall any cutscenes of him doing anything impressive other than simple street leveling.

#21 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Lol, nope. Who said I was gonna use Shao Kahn's arcade ending? Again, lowballing with no context. Clearly don't know what you're talking about. Not gonna bother wasting my time if you're not gonna do a CaV.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#22 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes most think a street leveler beats Shao Kahn, other times even mid tiers lose to him. Never know what to think, il give him the W here though.

#23 Posted by Killerwasp (16900 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao has done exactly what again in the new mortal kombat games beside lose?

#24 Edited by Mee09 (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: Shao Kahn is dead in MKX. In MK9 although Kung Lao was caught off guard, Shao Kahn one shot and killed him. Captain America could not have done that. He is also more powerful than everyone who participated in the tournament aside from Liu Kang. Also before Raiden reset the timeline he was the last one standing at Armaggedon because Taven didn't make it in time (either that or Dark Raiden actually stopped Taven in their fight. But that's a theory).

#25 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Lol then enjoy using worthless trash cutscenes and mediocre comic feats if those are even canon which I think is not. Bye kiddo, I just love when they give up.

#26 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Lmao, said the guy that claimed MCU Captain America can beat Shao Kahn. I get it now, you're one of those MCU wankboys. I'd destroy you using Reptile, or Ermac, let alone Shao Kahn or Liu Kang. Please, you clearly have no single clue about what you're talking about. Bye, return to whatever hole you came from.

#27 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@jagerzi: Lmao, said the guy that claimed MCU Captain America can beat Shao Kahn. I get it now, you're one of those MCU wankboys. I'd destroy you using Reptile, or Ermac, let alone Shao Kahn or Liu Kang. Please, you clearly have no single clue about what you're talking about. Bye, return to whatever hole you came from.

Akekeke. So ignorant. The same Reptile who got beat up Johnny Cage who was just f***ing around? Or do you mean the one that lost to your average cop? Ohhh the one who got beat up by the Mortal Kombat kids just like Ermac you mean? Lol gtfo already, though you said you wouldn't entertain me, here you are running that trash motor just spitting non sense. I bet you won't catch me in Mortal Kombat X though little boy. What console you got?

#28 Posted by modernww2fare (6340 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

@killerwasp: Shao Kahn is dead in MKX. In MK9 although Kung Lao was caught off guard, Shao Kahn one shot and killed him. Captain America could not have done that. He is also more powerful than everyone who participated in the tournament aside from Liu Kang. Also before Raiden reset the timeline he was the last one standing at Armaggedon because Taven didn't make it in time (either that or Dark Raiden actually stopped Taven in their fight. But that's a theory).

By sneaking up on him and snapping his neck. Anyone can do that

#29 Edited by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: You have not proven any shit whatsoever, so I don't have anything to ignore. Johnny Cage would beat MCU Cap all the same, and Stryker only won because soul based attacks would most likely not work on him due to Raiden's protection (he was chosen for a reason anyway) which is what Ermac was all about. Stryker still beat freaking Kintaro, it'd be inconsistent if he didn't beat Ermac as well.

I would entertain your petty insults, just don't care enough to actually debate. Lol, you didn't accept my CaV, why would I accept your challenge now? I played on PC anyway, and already deleted the game long ago. It doesn't matter if you're really good at playing it, you can't even understand a simple context. At least in a debate forum, it doesn't matter.

#30 Edited by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: "rAiDeN pRollY UsEd SoUl mAgIc" lmao be quiet, wasn't Jax and Johnny chosen too yet that got mac'd lmaooo. Let me do your job for you since I lost interest in your super wanking self, can't even show me a single viable feat other than what a character has done in the infamous inconsistent story plot of MK. Bye guy.

#31 Edited by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Lol he did. Did you even read the story? It's not even inconsistent, you're just too stupid to understand anything. How many times have you said goodbye? Yet here you are.

#32 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (5848 posts) - - Show Bio

Shao Khan

#33 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi said:

@lan_fan: lmfao

You people should really keep mortal kombat incompetent street levels off comic vine. Like be the f*** for real. Shao Kahn died to Liu Kang and now he about to beat Thanos. Yeahhhh no.

@jagerzi said:

@lan_fan: I ain't CaVing non sense lol. You gonna show me a non canon ending of Shao Kahn taking over earth after he beat the arcade ladder? I'll just counter with Liu Kang CANONLY beating him 3 times in the old time line and again in the revised timeline lol. Shao Kahn is a street level, get over it.

@jagerzi said:

@lan_fan: Lol then enjoy using worthless trash cutscenes and mediocre comic feats if those are even canon which I think is not. Bye kiddo, I just love when they give up.

@jagerzi said:
@lan_fan said:

Akekeke. So ignorant. The same Reptile who got beat up Johnny Cage who was just f***ing around? Or do you mean the one that lost to your average cop? Ohhh the one who got beat up by the Mortal Kombat kids just like Ermac you mean? Lol gtfo already, though you said you wouldn't entertain me, here you are running that trash motor just spitting non sense. I bet you won't catch me in Mortal Kombat X though little boy. What console you got?

@jagerzi said:

@lan_fan: "rAiDeN pRollY UsEd SoUl mAgIc" lmao be quiet, wasn't Jax and Johnny chosen too yet that got mac'd lmaooo. Let me do your job for you since I lost interest in your super wanking self, can't even show me a single viable feat other than what a character has done in the infamous inconsistent story plot of MK. Bye guy.

No he didn't he chose warriors based on skill, earths best fighters never did he enhance them with magic to make them stronger or immune, nice try kiddo. How many times have I said goodbye? Zero. You are literally the only stupid one here, to help you I just quoted all my posts, I hope you learn to read.

Keep lying to yourself you angry fanboy

#34 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Nah, you clearly have not played the original timeline. They were chosen because of their skill, but they weren't immune to the soul steal because of "skill", lmao. Lol, you filthy liar, literally said "bye" twice. Not only that you're too dumb to understand a storyline, you're too dumb to read your own posts. That's next level, keep it up.

#35 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Said bye once but you can't read in context because your are simply that stupid. First time I said was in response to YOU saying you would stop talking to me but your girly ass can't stop talking. The next time I said bye was an example to give you since I pointed out you don't know how to stop talking. Stupid pointless lies that you can't even back up, lol be quiet already kid, show me the non existent sources, I'll wait

#36 Posted by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi:

The next time I said bye was an example to give you since I pointed out you don't know how to stop talking.

Lol, screw your pathetic excuses.

be quiet already kid,

I can post whatever the heck I want, whenever I want.

show me the non existent sources, I'll wait

Like I said, I'd address your pathetic arguments in CaV, so I can properly destroy you. It'd be a waste of time trying to prove anything to you, I'm only here to address your delusional insults.

#37 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: You are as worthless online as you are in real life lol. Saying you will address me in a CaV knowing I won't CaV you just to avoid being exposed as a liar making up stuff. Cap stomps.

#38 Edited by Lan_Fan (8065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagerzi: Lmao, sure wankboy, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm pretty sure I can beat even the best debater online if it was just MCU Cap vs Shao Kahn. But oh no, a guy with 200 posts that can't even read properly is gonna expose me. You can run while you still can.

#39 Posted by Jagerzi (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Jesus Christ, go outside kiddo, you're starting to confuse the internet with real life, I can't run away virtually.

#40 Posted by ganon15 (6430 posts) - - Show Bio

bump