Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I know this may be done already, but well... here's the thing:

Movie Legolas vs. MCU Captain America

Standard gear for both of them.

- Just no guns for Cap.

- For Legolas, his long sword from The Hobbit and the two short swords from LOTR, his bow and 100 arrows.

-All movie feats allowed for both of them.

Round 1:

Starting at 100 yards in character

Round 2:

Starting at 50 yards both bloodlusted

Bonus round:

Legolas gets Gimli with standard gear

Cap gets Hawkeye with NO trick arrows, just 100 regular ones.

In character

Who wins each round and why/how?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

cap (and hawkeye) win

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Cap wins handily.

Round 2: Cap stomps.

Round 3: Cap solos.

Xerolot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap unorthodox fighting style and skill should give him victory in 9/10 of ecounters of each round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve stomps.

Penguinofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ad-arts

Cap does not stomp. He does not even win. Legolas is far too agile for cap to even hit him. Cap is physically stronger but thats pretty much it. Speed, reflexes, experience accuracy and stamina go to legolas. Legolas wins here.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elf gets murdered

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By huthimamwa

@ad-arts: is Legolas significantly faster and more agile than Spider-Man?

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol people.

Have u not watched any Tolkien movies?

Or is your favoritism this big?

We're talking about a dude who can shoot accurately to weak spots in heavy armor from hundreds of yards away, kills heavy armored Uruks very easily without breaking a sweat, and that's just cassually.

Cap isn't winning, his shield can't cover his entire body, Legolas will accurately (without missing) shoot at whatever spot is uncovered and subdue cap. And even if he doesn't have his bow, he is incredibly skilled with his daggers.

He stomps both Hawkeye and Cap 10/10.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: is Legolas significantly faster and more agile than Spider-Man?

You cannot compare Legolas to Spider-Man. I wasn't. Cap does not win this. Physical strenght is not everything.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ad-arts

People on this site have a tendency to place physical lifting strength above all else. While in combat, physical strength advantage is the least important factor. Cap does not win, Legolas fought stronger than him.

@bruceveidt said:

Lol people.

Have u not watched any Tolkien movies?

Or is your favoritism this big?

We're talking about a dude who can shoot accurately to weak spots in heavy armor from hundreds of yards away, kills heavy armored Uruks very easily without breaking a sweat, and that's just cassually.

Cap isn't winning, his shield can't cover his entire body, Legolas will accurately (without missing) shoot at whatever spot is uncovered and subdue cap. And even if he doesn't have his bow, he is incredibly skilled with his daggers.

He stomps both Hawkeye and Cap 10/10.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Legolas would win he's faster and more agile and his skills with a bow makes Hawkeye look like a amateur and his swordsmanship skills are pretty good too.

Avatar image for crawlerwing_night
CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: except when it actually matters... like maybe when a torch-wielding, explosive packing uruk is B-lining it for Helm’s Deep. Legolas is good, but really waffled when it mattered.

MCU Cap could casually block any arrow heading his way, and Legolas has never seen combat with a shield being used as the primary weapon, let alone one that can be thrown and ricocheted like Cap’s.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Legolas would win he's faster and more agile and his skills with a bow makes Hawkeye look like a amateur and his swordsmanship skills are pretty good too.

Neither of them have ever missed a shot before so I'm curious what makes you think Legolas is more skilled than Hawkeye in terms of the bow.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt:Hawkeye shot an arrow with a USB attached into a USB slot, the fact that Legolas can hit weak spots is irrelevant. But yes his agility wrecks.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dioxinyo: was literally about to post that 15 seconds before you did!

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ad-arts

@crawlerwing_night said:

@bruceveidt: except when it actually matters... like maybe when a torch-wielding, explosive packing uruk is B-lining it for Helm’s Deep. Legolas is good, but really waffled when it mattered.

MCU Cap could casually block any arrow heading his way, and Legolas has never seen combat with a shield being used as the primary weapon, let alone one that can be thrown and ricocheted like Cap’s.

Cap has never fought anyone as agile and experienced as Legolas. Not like hes weak either. Cap only has the strength here. Legolas is too agile for Cap to keep up. Logas has the stamina advantage too. Logas has the experience of fighting lots of strong guys at a time, often stronger than him. And not h2h, they all had some kind of weapon, not once was he even scratched. Cap is just one guy...

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: Spidey is much more agile than Legs, and I’d put money on T’challa bejng more agile as well. Legs does have the experience advantage, but has never fought someone who fights like Cap with a weapon like Cap. Leg’s weapons are nothing new to Cap. Fighting someone with super-agility is also nothing new. “Cap is just one guy”... ok? Your point? Legolas is just one guy as well. Also, does Legs have the stamina advantage? I’d put them near even.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By huthimamwa

@ad-arts: I cant compare Legolas to Spider-Man? Why not? you said Legolas is too agile for Cap to even hit. Cap was able to hit Spider-Man, an incredibly agile character. So I'll ask again, is Legolas more agile than Spider-Man? (Honest question btw. I dont know a huge amount about LotR characters) Because if he isn't, then he is not too agile for Cap to hit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I'm going to go with Legolas now. I feel that he's one of those characters that need serious reevaluation on the battle forums. He's either overly wanked or overly lowballed in response. I previously fit into the latter category but now I'm thinking we should all take an objective look at what Legolas is actually capable of, ignoring wank and counter-wank, and try to reevaluate him based on feats and implications rather than going into a thread ready to say he either stomps or gets stomped without giving proper consideration to all factors and the true capabilities of the combatants involved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However this should be a very close fight.

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SoImMe

Legolas

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25 socajunkie  Moderator

Anyone who says physical strength is the least important thing in a fight has probably never been in a fight.

Anyway, dunno, probably Cap if he manages to close the distance.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: except being in a fight does not bring anything to the subject because neither cap or legolas fight the same way we do. Espiecially legolas does not.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: I cant compare Legolas to Spider-Man? Why not? you said Legolas is too agile for Cap to even hit. Cap was able to hit Spider-Man, an incredibly agile character. So I'll ask again, is Legolas more agile than Spider-Man? (Honest question btw. I dont know a huge amount about LotR characters) Because if he isn't, then he is not too agile for Cap to hit.

You can't compare them because Marvel is not LOTR. Marvel characters tend to be inconsistent. One time they are fast enough to dodge a bullet, another time, basically a regular guy can tag them, while this should never, ever happen. LOTR characters are very consistent. Legolas is not getting tagged even when hes around 20 guys, armed with swords. Legolas is far more agile than Cap, this was shown in many instances, for example a sceene with oliphant.

Loading Video...

Another thing. He managed to one shot what it appears to be at least couple hundred tons animal...

Cap was able to hit Spider-Man, an incredibly agile character.

That's because Marvel/DC/CW they all use inconsistency as plot device. LOTR does not.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who says physical strength is the least important thing in a fight has probably never been in a fight.

Anyway, dunno, probably Cap if he manages to close the distance.

Legolas besides being very skilled with a bow he is also pretty skilled in close quarters combat and he has two elvish blades elvish weapons are some of the best weapons to have in the tolkien verse like Glamdring a 6,000 years sword that was used by Gandalf to kill a balrog a ancient powerful demon

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ad-arts

@crawlerwing_night said:

@ad-arts: Also, does Legs have the stamina advantage? I’d put them near even.

He was able to run for 3 days with no sleep, no rest, no food without any sign of exhaustion. They are no where near even.

Legs does have the experience advantage, but has never fought someone who fights like Cap with a weapon like Cap

Actually, uruk-hai should have similar stats to Cap, if not better, each one of them. They are far stronger than orcs, orcs are far stronger than people. Neither Legolas, Aragorn had any problems with them.

So I'll ask again, is Legolas more agile than Spider-Man?

I will respond in this way. He fought orcs that are far above human, not far from CAP's stats and uruk-hai that are more and less on Cap's lvl. He fought multiple of them at once, not once has he been scratched even though he does not have the shield to hide behind it. He has not even been even very serious, fooling around the entire time, counting kills with dwarf... Yes, he should be more agile than Cap and SM.

Simply because he fought multiple enemies on Cap's level, enemies armed with lethal weapons, he would take the win here. Like i said, Cap is just one guy... He fought multiples of one guy.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

Since when are Uruk-hai even remotely as strong as Steve let alone stronger?

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: strength/striking power feats for Uruk-hai?

You masterfully dodged my question entirely btw. ;P

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@ad-arts said:

@socajunkie: except being in a fight does not bring anything to the subject because neither cap or legolas fight the same way we do. Espiecially legolas does not.

Oh? What's this then?

No Caption Provided

You're right, mate. None of the basic moves here have ever been replicated by us adjusting for real-world ability and strength isn't needed to push someone's leg + whole body away, throw them against a pillar, bang their head against the wood and successfully perform a reverse bear hug. Legolas and Bolg's muscles operate on dragon tears and unicorn wishes.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the furthest distance in this thread isn't that far for someone who can outrun cars. Even if he wasn't as fast as he is he'd need to be flat out dead before he reached Legolas for the elf to win because even a wounded Steve would mop the floor with him in a melee fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the furthest distance in this thread isn't that far for someone who can outrun cars. Even if he wasn't as fast as he is he'd need to be flat out dead before he reached Legolas for the elf to win because even a wounded Steve would mop the floor with him in a melee fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:

Oh? What's this then?

No Caption Provided

You're right, mate. None of the basic moves here have ever been replicated by us adjusting for real-world ability and strength isn't needed to push someone's leg + whole body away, throw them against a pillar, bang their head against the wood and successfully perform a reverse bear hug. Legolas and Bolg's muscles operate on dragon tears and unicorn wishes.

Lmao

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legolas will most definitely lose in a melee encounter, so I imagine his best chance being an arrow hit to an unguarded spot (which I'm not sure Cap can react to, can he?). This feels like a 'Cap vs Hawkeye' situation in which his only chance is a lone arrow from afar.

Also comparing Hawkeye and Legolas accuracy is kinda odd since they've never really missed (excluding widow 1v1 in avengers), and Hawkeye has better feats anyway (USB shot).

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... you link one video and is it suppose to tell us how Legolas usually fight? LOL

Try this..

Loading Video...

@socajunkie said:
@ad-arts said:

Oh? What's this then?

No Caption Provided

Lmao

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ad-arts
@juiceboks said:

Since when are Uruk-hai even remotely as strong as Steve let alone stronger?

Since they can throw a man +10 metres away with one hand.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: ... did you really put Uruk’s even with Cap? I’ve never seen any kind of dexterous or skill feat that puts them anywhere near Cap. Also, similar weapon? Are you really comparing those bulky, heavy shields to Cap’s vibranium shield, that can ricochet off multiple surfaces with perfect accuracy?

Leg’s arrows are borderline useless here. Cap avoids bullets that travel much faster, and fired at a much faster rate.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By huthimamwa

@ad-arts: tossing a man 10 meters? *yawn*. What else you got? Cuz that doesn't put them close to Cap's level of strength.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve must win a majority, but Legolas also has his chances.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legolas with low difficulty

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can cover 100 yards fairly quickly. I also don't see arrows tagging him at all. He wins.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: tossing a man 10 meters? *yawn*. What else you got? Cuz that doesn't put them close to Cap's level of strength.

Actually it would put him close to Steve.

Can you casually toss "only" 10kg stone +10 metres using one hand? No. So how much stronger Uruk-hai is than you? At least 10 times.

All of his consistent feats are on that exact level, about 10 times the strength of a man.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ad-arts

@amcu said:

Cap can cover 100 yards fairly quickly. I also don't see arrows tagging him at all. He wins.

Ok ok... so cap wins because Legolas can't tag him... What makes you think he can tag Legolas?

BTW Legolas can and will tag him. Wasn't Cap tagged in the elevator by... only humans?

So on one side we have Cap that has been tagged by humans... On the other side we have Legolas who would not get tagged in the elevator... and Cap wins? Lol

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By huthimamwa

@ad-arts: casually throwing Ultron (weighing several times more than an average man) with one hand and sending him farther and with enough force to destroy a concrete pillar is far more impressive than casually tossing a man with one arm.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ad-arts

@huthimamwa said:

@ad-arts: casually throwing Ultron (weighing several times more than an average man) with one hand and sending him farther and with enough force to destroy a concrete pillar is far more impressive than casually tossing a man with one arm.

Ultron was already in motion. Cap used Ultron's momentum. Show me a feat of Cap throwing something that heavy, that far, that was not moving... we can talk.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts:

So on one side we have Cap that has been tagged by humans... On the other side we have Legolas who would not get tagged in the elevator... and Cap wins? Lol

Dude seriously ? No amount of agility nor skill will help get out of that elevator scene unscathed, 10 guys with 3 big muscular build and the others are average muscular build imagine legolas being in there, because if he can't one shot one guy with his punch, I'm sure as hell he will get stomped in that scene.

Ok ok... so cap wins because Legolas can't tag him... What makes you think he can tag Legolas?

The fact that an Uruk-hai with out speed, agility nor skill feat comparable to Cap gives him a run for his money is enough to say that Cap will beat him once it goes melee, if not outright stomp him.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@ad-arts:

Dude seriously ? No amount of agility nor skill will help get out of that elevator scene unscathed, 10 guys with 3 big muscular build and the others are average muscular build imagine legolas being in there, because if he can't one shot one guy with his punch, I'm sure as hell he will get stomped in that scene.

The fact that an Uruk-hai with out speed, agility nor skill feat comparable to Cap gives him a run for his money is enough to say that Cap will beat him once it goes melee, if not outright stomp him.

So explain to me, how does Legolas survive unscratched, surrounded by more guys that were in the elevator? Guys armed with swords, not fists?