MCU Captain America vs. Marcus Wright (Terminator Salvation)

brocktonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers vs. Marcus Wright (Infiltration Prototype)

Rules:

• No killing
  • Standard gear/armor
  • Feel free to go all out
  • Win by any means

Locations:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

brocktonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus the T-H or Terminator Hydrid vs Captain America the Super Soldier, who will win?

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap should win quite easily.

Unless I'm blanking on some more impressive feats, I remember Marcus getting his ass-kicked fighting a single standard Arnie Terminator. It's arguable whether Cap could defeat a full-powered non-jobbing Terminator but he would certainly do better than what Marcus did.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ouroborik: full power terminator beat Cap without Shield. But Marcus loses to Cap in a very good fight

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If you take Genesys / Dark Fate seriously, those Terminators would kick Caps ass hard. Just the terminator that killed Marcus, he didn’t do enough to say if he was above Cap or not. Depends on how you feel about Terminators sharing feats.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wright is kinda tanky and isn't a slouch in combat. a shield blow I'm sure won't really much affect him either. His reflexes aren't that bad either. The only thing really lacking is knowing various fighting styles, but Wright can eat a ton of damage without any worse for wear and his strength isn't bad either.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you take Genesys / Dark Fate seriously, those Terminators would kick Caps ass hard. Just the terminator that killed Marcus, he didn’t do enough to say if he was above Cap or not. Depends on how you feel about Terminators sharing feats.

Well, Dark Fate officially isn't the same continuity as Salvation, so I wouldn't consider those feats interchangeable.

It's not like they were trying to create an official multiverse or anything, the Dark Fate crew clearly wanted to go for a feeling of "this is the REAL Terminator, not those other sequels". Which was an epic fail because of how crappy the movie was, but that's besides the point.

Genisys maybe, I'm not sure if that movie was meant to be a sequel or a reboot like Dark Fate.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: genesis has it's own multiverse/multitimline . Also genesis showed that two t800 has equal stats, when pops fights vs CGI classic terminator.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers