MCU Captain America vs Lucian (Underworld)

Mcsquizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mcsquizzy

Thought it would be a close fight. Any ideas?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Just a standard fodder Lycan? An enhanced Antigen Lycan? Or a named Lycan, like Raz or Lucian?

Mcsquizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mcsquizzy
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcsquizzy: I'd say Lucian. He's more skilled considering he beat Viktor, an elder. And he's bullet proof.

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcsquizzy: Mismatch ,Cap is much stronger than him.

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hansguenter: All Lucian has to do is bite Cap.......oneshot.

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Cap has his Shield to protect him from that ,and cap is much stronger ,he beat iron man ,iron man did fight thor before, cap wins easily

Mcsquizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be a pretty hard fought battle. I don't really know how strong Lucian is suppose to be, but I figured he has to be close if not on par with Cap.

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcsquizzy: No Cap is much stronger than him ,he is in Thors strengh Level,he beat a bloodlusted iron man ,thor had a Hard time against iron man

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hansguenter: Against a 400 percent charged Iron man... Cap isn't as strong as Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcsquizzy: No Cap is much stronger than him ,he is in Thors strengh Level,he beat a bloodlusted iron man ,thor had a Hard time against iron man

No drk, not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Cap is much stronger I believe that Lucian is a faster combatant. I believe he'd win.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

While Cap is much stronger I believe that Lucian is a faster combatant. I believe he'd win.

Cap isn't much stronger but it's hard to prove since Lucian has no lifting feats. Lucian wins. They only lose in Underworld due to weaponry of silver which they are DEATHLY allergic to. Without weapons The wolves trash the vampires unless they are an Elder or have plot armor. Lucian imho is equal to Cap in human form but superior due to healing factor and lycan traits. He jumped off a mountain and landed firmly on his feet unharmed or hindered and kept moving.

I see the fight playing out like this..they fight pretty evenly and cap has a slight upper hand due to that shield of his, and bats Lucian away with a shield hit. Lucian then compliments him but says his precious shield won't save him. Cap responds "I thought dogs like frisbees" and angers Lucian. Then Lucian says "I'll show you a dog!" And he transforms into his Lycan Form. At this point all that's keeping Cap in the game is his shield, and eventually Lucian grabs it and disarms him. At that point it's GG. He rips Cap to shreds with razor claws and teeth. It'd be a great fight tho

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, comicvine, Cap is equal to Thor.... I weep

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

Cap isn't much stronger but it's hard to prove since Lucian has no lifting feats. Lucian wins. They only lose in Underworld due to weaponry of silver which they are DEATHLY allergic to. Without weapons The wolves trash the vampires unless they are an Elder or have plot armor. Lucian imho is equal to Cap in human form but superior due to healing factor and lycan traits. He jumped off a mountain and landed firmly on his feet unharmed or hindered and kept moving.

I see the fight playing out like this..they fight pretty evenly and cap has a slight upper hand due to that shield of his, and bats Lucian away with a shield hit. Lucian then compliments him but says his precious shield won't save him. Cap responds "I thought dogs like frisbees" and angers Lucian. Then Lucian says "I'll show you a dog!" And he transforms into his Lycan Form. At this point all that's keeping Cap in the game is his shield, and eventually Lucian grabs it and disarms him. At that point it's GG. He rips Cap to shreds with razor claws and teeth. It'd be a great fight tho

This

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian is waaay stronger and faster than Selene ( before Alexander's up ), and she was crazy fast and crazy strong.

Any fodder Lycan can make make a man fly with a blow, Lucian wins here, and stomps in Lycan form.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian wins easily.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers