• 65 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Cap is sent in to clean up the mess that is Jurassic World.

Armed with his shield only.

Battles take place in the jungle terrain of the reserve.

No Caption Provided

R1: Echo, Delta, Charlie, and Blue.

No Caption Provided

R2: The Mother ****ing T-Rex.

No Caption Provided

R3: The Indominus Rex.

No Caption Provided

R4: The Mosasaurus, Cap starts battle in the stands, not the water.Get 4 Hand grenades, and a combat knife.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#2 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9130 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he can take down the Raptors...

#3 Posted by GhostRider2 (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Rex eats him.

#4 Posted by flashback0180 (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

he's agile enough to survive.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9130 posts) - - Show Bio

He can outrun all these Dino's but I can't see him putting them down. Unless he hides in the trees and waits til they walk by to bash their skull.

#6 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

He dies at R: 3 I don't have faith that he can take out Indominus Rex that thing was TOO Damn Smart. And if he survives and magically somehow beats Indominus then R: 4 is where he shall meet his end. Cap NEEDS to get in the water to grab the attention of the Mosasaurus and then he gets swallowed.

And no I don't think he can outrun the Raptors.

GREAT MOVIE THOUGH! Two Thumbs WAY UP!!!

Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#7 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

He's smart enough to clear the first two rounds, round 3 will be struggle but I can see him taking some wins, he has no chance in round 4

#8 Posted by The_Dark_Void (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4 he calls Thor to fry that fish.

#9 Edited by nfactor1995 (12827 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets slaughtered in every round. How does he possibly have a chance at all?

#11 Posted by Pierpat (5854 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops hard at the indominus. and IMO for cap Round 1 is far harder than round 2.

The indominus has that epic camouflage and termo-vision.

He can land the first hit, he's crazy fast for his size and i don't see cap hurting him severely before getting one-shotted.
The raptors will be hard to avoid and while being capable of putting them down, a few hits could be deadly for cap.

#12 Posted by HydroTom (21 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 2.

#13 Posted by Gaztacular (409 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets slaughtered in every round. How does he possibly have a chance at all?

Shield and damage soak against the raptors. Shield and agility vs the T. rex. He loses vs the I. rex.

#14 Posted by nfactor1995 (12827 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly loses to the raptors in round 1. They were faster then anything Cap's fought successfully.

#16 Edited by Emperorb777 (10969 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly could lose round 1.

#17 Posted by Gaztacular (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfactor1995: Prevent him from being bitten, absorb the impact of a kick or tail slap, smack the rex around just a lil. Remember that Cap throws this thing to smash up trucks and planes.

#18 Posted by Lucano (3403 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at rouns two... He can dance around the T-Rex for a while, but has zero ways of putting it down. The T-Rex can one shot him with a bite.

#19 Posted by Truth_Teller (2100 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ScotticusRex (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#21 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by ob1ed209 (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Might pass one does not pass two lacks the damage out put or proper weapons for most of these fights.

#23 Posted by eternityx (3000 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

His shield has damaged military grade vehicles so I see no reason why it won't seriously damage every one of these Dinos.

#24 Posted by Urban_Ninja_X (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogers took down a mini-carrier (or whatever it's called, on the motorcycle coming out of the garage), then he can take down Indominus-Rex.

#25 Posted by MrHamWallet (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears the first round, the second isn't easy but this

"His shield has damaged military grade vehicles so I see no reason why it won't seriously damage every one of these Dinos."

Is true, he can evade the T-Rex all day and eventually put it down.

The I-Rex would be a lot harder but still potentially doable

I doubt he can clear 4, the combat knife isn't enough for his disadvantage in the water and I doubt the grenades are effective enough in water, could be wrong.

#26 Posted by Kokemabb200 (3400 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

His shield has damaged military grade vehicles so I see no reason why it won't seriously damage every one of these Dinos.

#27 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't clearing R1.

#28 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrhamwallet: You are wrong a little bit. But he definitely loses the match lmao.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
#29 Posted by Hocko1999_VIRUS (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd die in every round.

#30 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#31 Posted by Fallschirmjager (23432 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3

#32 Posted by ScotticusRex (620 posts) - - Show Bio

He's way too quick and agile for anything here to really touch him, plus as smart as indomiPIS is, Steve is a hell of a lot smarter. Also, as was stated before, his shield can damage armored vehicles. And it wouldn't be unrealistic for him to get on top of the bigger dinos and inflict serious punching damage, with his strength and agility. The only one he's gonna struggle with here is the mosasaur, because of being in the water.

#33 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

Rexy literally stomps him.

#34 Posted by TheKing47 (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if he can take the Mosasaurus, but he clears the rest.

#36 Posted by hirev_starman (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at the Mother ****ing T-Rex. As good and persistent as he is, he is not getting past a 7 ton veteran Dino that has a bite force than can almost bend steel and has some fighting exp. also. He will need to more than just his shield to take down the Queen. much more.

#37 Posted by reaverlation (25831 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve most likely stops at the Mosasaurus or clears

#38 Posted by buildhare (8612 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve most likely stops at the Mosasaurus or clears

#39 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

How does he clear the Mosasaurus in the water. That's like fighting a carnivorous Blue Whale except the movie version is larger that 100ft.

Only see him clearing the Raptors.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#40 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4 or clears in stalemate. Could use all 4 grenades while in mouth.

#41 Posted by Adriusus (3230 posts) - - Show Bio

2 or 3.

#42 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18162 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap maybe stops at two. It's CONCEIVABLE he could take the T REX.

I don't see him being able to take the Indominous

lol The Mosasaurus eats Great White Sharks for snack food. As someone said, Cap would have to be IN the water to get its attention, and Cap does not WANT its attention while in the water. I guess if it swallowed him whole he could give it indigestion until he drowns.

#43 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

This would make a phenomenal movie imo lol. He probably stops at indominus due to all the abilities it has, definitely stops at the mosasaurus though. That thing would be terrifying up close

#44 Posted by copete (2960 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

Steve dies FATALITY

#45 Posted by modernww2fare (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap clears because his movies didn't look like a damn video game

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
#46 Posted by Watcher_Killer4 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you put R4 out of water. That's the same as killing a beached whale

#47 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you put R4 out of water. That's the same as killing a beached whale

its not out of water herpy derp lol.

#48 Posted by cpt_nice (9874 posts) - - Show Bio

No way in H that he clears round 4.

And he could stop at every round before that, but his strength and agility could pull him through, by the skin of his teeth.

#49 Edited by Capfan85 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I see a lot of Captain America haters here.

HE CLEARS EASILY!!!

ESPECIALLY if he gets 4 grenades and a knife for the Mosasaur.

The raptors should be no problem, your talking about a guy who has to bring 6 heavy bags to the gym just to do a workout because he knocks them off of their chains.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Based on that the above video, he calculate 9100 pounds of force when Cap punched that bag off of its chain.

You guys don't realize that Cap wa trained by the military in survival and war tactics. He's not dumb enough to just jump into the water and fight the Mosasaur...but I have no doubt he could do that too because in The First Avenger he swims after the hydra agent who was in that black speed boat and was shown able to swim at least 10-20mph to catch up and generate enough force to shatter the window under water which looked to be some type of armored plastic. So we know he has underwater skills.

Here's my reasoning

Round 1: This is not even a debate, he has an indestructable shield. He can perform mind boggling ricochets and throws with the shield. His shield has been shown to shatter steel locks, chains, and tank hatches with little effort, animal bone will not hold up to this kind of force.

He could take down the Raptors bare handed, your talking about a guy who has to bring 8 heavy bags to the gym just to work out because he knocks them off of the chain, bursts them, and sends them flying across the gym. He would just run circles around the raptors and dodge their attacks using his impressive agility and parkour skills, and he can also jump very high and run as fast or faster than the Raptors so he can easily hide in a tree if he has too. He won't need to hide in a tree because one punch from his fist will shatter the raptors skull as easily as busting open an egg shell. Your talking about a guy who knock a heavy bag off of its chain, punctured the heavy bag and sent it flying across the gym at least 10 feet... with this amount of force he will knock the raptors heads off or at the very least break there neck with one well place punch, even if he gets a body shot in on them that will cause massive internal bleeding and broken bones.

Your talking about a guy who was able to use his bare fists to fight Ironman and ALMOST WIN!! His bare handed punches were powerful enough to overwhelm Ironman who has taken blows from Thor and Hulk

Round 2: Again, the T-Rex is slow and Cap has an indestructable shield. He can attack one of it's knees or jump on its back and slam the edge of his shield into the back of his neck. He can also run in circles around the T-Rex and just toss his shield at the head of the T-Rex which would be enough to knock it out

Round 3: This should have been round 4 and mosasaur round 3 for reasons I will explain. The Indominus would be harder than the t-rex and raptors, but he still wins... his agility, speed and limitless stamina means he can go the distance. Again, his shield well ruin the Indominus. Vibranium > dinosaur tissue/bone. He can start by attacking joints and weak points.

Round 4: All he has to do here is take those 4 grenades, stuff them down the throat of a dead dino and hurl them into the water. He can tie a rope to all of the pins grenades, and when the mosasaur shows up to eat the dino it will eat the grenades too and be blown apart.

#50 Posted by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can beat the raptors, his physicals and shield are enough, let alone how tactical he can be, but the other three would be much harder to take down. He might be able to KO them if he somehow climbed or jumped up to give the Rexes a shield to the skull, he's got the strength and agility to do so, but it's still hard to avoid their jaws, let alone strike a moving target that's trying to bite you with enough force to knock it out. If Cap managed to stuff the grenades down the Mosasaur's throat that would probably kill it, but that's virtually impossible to pull off without getting eaten and there's almost no way he could swim away in time even if he did escape it's enormous mouth.