MCU Captain America vs. DCEU Batman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RB-Nightshade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Captain America vs. DCEU Batman (529 votes)

Batman 22%
Captain America 78%

MCU Captain America vs DCEU Batman, morals off, bloodlust, normal weapons only (Shield, Utility belt, etc...)

• 
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done in almost every possible way and Steve stomps unless he has no SSS.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Cap. Use Google by the way.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cap is basically marvels live action superman without the power.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Drk045

This is like batman fighting a depowered kryptonian (yes kryptonians even without superpowers are naturally WAY above normal humans) with Lady shiva levels of skill.

Its not even close. MCU cap is even more skilled than Pre Post-Civil war resurrection 616 Cap.Though comic cap is probably abit better in every other regard.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:

This is like batman fighting a depowered kryptonian (yes kryptonians even without superpowers are naturally WAY above normal humans) with Lady shiva levels of skill.

Its not even close. MCU cap is even more skilled than Pre Post-Civil war resurrection 616 Cap.Though comic cap is probably abit better in every other regard.

Not really, it's the reason why people say comic book Batman is a toss up against comic book Cap. (Besides Batman's basically meta human physicals, insane training, and gadgets)

But I agree, live action Cap wrecks. (Unless Batman gets some crazy feats next movie)

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Drk045

@hound_of_war said:
@drk045 said:

Not really, it's the reason why people say comic book Batman is a toss up against comic book Cap. (Besides Batman's basically meta human physicals, insane training, and gadgets)

But I agree, live action Cap wrecks. (Unless Batman gets some crazy feats next movie)

I was comparing MCU cap with 616 cap in that statement....

Comic bruce is more than just an expert skill wise, Hes a damn prodigy and a complete rarity. He literally plans 10 moves ahead of the situation in the fight, Hence why hes even able to smack around muscle readers and pre cogs. He would give comic cap one hell of a fight no doubt.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hound_of_War

@drk045:

What I was trying to emphasize with my statement was that MCU Cap seems like a 25 tonner while comic cap isn't (as far as I know). I meant that MCU Cap is stronger than his counterpart. Comic Book Batman (imo) would have a harder time different fight (mainly due he would have to fight smarter and get tagged less) with MCU Cap than with Comic Book Cap because what he lacks in skills he makes up with Spider-man level strength and slightly slower speed basically.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045:

What I was trying to emphasize with my statement was that MCU Cap seems like a 25 tonner while comic cap isn't (as far as I know). I meant that MCU Cap is stronger than his counterpart. Comic Book Batman (imo) would have a harder time different fight (mainly due he would have to fight smarter and get tagged less) with MCU Cap than with Comic Book Cap because what he lacks in skills he makes up with Spider-man level strength and slightly slower speed basically.

I honestly think that MCU Civil war cap has more skill than 616 cap did during Civil war.

Yeah strength too MCU cap has. But reflex wise its not even close. 616 cap was holding his own against the likes of 616 wolverine and adult spidey. 2 people that would absolutely wreck nearly anyone in the MCU who isnt a powerhouse or high tier.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hound_of_War

@drk045:

Nah. In his own comic book, Spider-man isn't able to tag Captain America until he pops the claws because of his martial arts skills and ability to study Spider-man's style and moves.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sy8000  Online

For all Bruce's gear and skill I doubt he'll tank a single hit.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Drk045

@hound_of_war said:

@drk045:

Nah. In his own comic book, Spider-man isn't able to tag Captain America until he pops the claws because of his martial arts skills and ability to study Spider-man's style and moves.

Not at all. Comic cap just has better reflexes period hence why he can do that.

Avatar image for daschweinisback
DaSchweinIsBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a Joke?Cap can probally beat wonder woman ,this is a Mismatch

Avatar image for thedarkpassenger
TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gazool

BATMAN

Gets stomped.mismatch and already been done.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done, Cap backhands him.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve kills the Bat and buries it.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Without his batmobile or batwing, Bruce doesn't stand a chance. He can probably take some few hits and deliver some back, but Steve has an advantage in every area. So Steve wrecks.

I hope Bruce gets some good feats in Justice League.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captain. Batman isn't carrying and gear on him to keep Steve down for the count, and he's not beating Steven in H2H due to the PED's. Batman needs more feats against more skilled and/or enchanced opponents at this point

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins with his stealth techniques .

Batman has a Grapple Gun , batrangs , smoke bombs , explosive bombs , magnetic explosive bombs , wall crawling gloves, Knuckle Duster With bat heater ( all theses are show in the bvs movie).

Since there is no prep time here both cap and batman can't know about each other except form their appearance and visible weapons.

In bvs Bruce was able to tell in the weakness of the opponent of the fighter in barfight Batman can estimate his strength, and few of his skills depends on his shield with his 20 years experience as batman.

Batman is sneak behind superman and was able to shoot at him even with his superhearing he wasn't able to know his presence and when he infiltrated lex building the security footage showed he was able to takeoff the guard in less than a second.

In civil war Crossbones was able to separate the cap's shield from him by using magnetic explosive and batman was able to take out multiple thugs machine gun at a time , so batman will be able to separate him from shield. Without shield cap in more vulnerable to batman gadgets.

Dbzyesmlpno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. Ć̵̼̺͈͍̗͔͋͐̔̄͒̈̅͢a̶̧̛̪̩͈̮̙̺͙̣͑͆̒̕p̡̡̹̘̖̭̳͂̆̅́̔̄̚͟͝t̢̺̯̳̪̦̜̳̮̄̀͐͑͘͞a̫̬̬̬͙̩̪̤̫͋̓̏͋̄̃̀̊͝͡ͅi̷̡̡̧̟͙̯̗̟̯͎̔͗͌̕͘͝n͎͙̜̜̳̲͒̎̿̂͛͜ͅ ȁ̫̣̹͇͎̜̓̂͑̽̅̍m̢̖̰̠̣̯̙̓͂͗́͝e̻̤̯̲̜͖͛͊͊̋̒̆͋̄̈́r̴̡̥͔̰̥̳̬̻̐͗͗̚͘͝į̵̩͈͈͕̲̲͋͗̄̔̑͝c̶̢̢̨̬͕͍̠̺͒̀̇́͆͑̔͒͘a̜̗̩̭̙̪͕͇̠͋̊́̈́͠ s̸̪͇̥͇̞̅̏̿̽͆́̔̑͘̚͜t̬̣̤̦̩̲̪̰͕̄̉͌̂̊͘͘ǫ̛̰̲̮̖̿̀̀̈̅̈̂̔͆m̛̙͉̮̣͇̣̣̩̠̉̈́̂̓̎̚ṕ̷̨̼̳̩͖̘̗̳̟̌̉͂̌ͅs̤̼̱͎̞̟͑͗̊͒͢͟͝ . .

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlike some have claimed, i believe batman has more experience as an active "superhero" seeing as how batman became something of an urban legend during the twenty or so years he patrolled the streets of Gotham in DCEU. Captain america was inactive and in his frail and fragile original form for the majority of, what I assume would be a 6 year long war, which was before the experiment, and only a half of a decade at most of active shield/avenger duty.

The evolution of the captain's fighting skills is impressive, when seeing the difference in his movements between the first and second films and most importantly civil war, but I believe batman, who managed to fight and beat superman, disarm and dispose of two dozen armed men( who were hired by KGBeast of all people and this is supposed to speak volumes about their qualifications) then later not only survive but be play essential part in defeating doomsday, a character which I believe no one within the mcu (exceptions of course the celestials and users of infinity stones) is capable of beating.

The captains shield, is in my opinion more powerful in the movies than the complete infinity gauntlet and the anti-life equation combined when you think about all times it doesn't actually make sense. It is ridiculous how a attempted smiting from Thor, which leveled an impressive section of the forest had no effect on cap (not even a mention of a bruise or numbed arm/or foot) but a grenade launcher was able to push captain america not only off the bridge into and nearly through a moving bus. Iron man's chest plate while impressive, submits to the logic defying power of the shield, when while mjolnir proved to at least dent iron man's chest plate, only captain america's shield was able to penetrate the chest plate of, a presumably more advanced version of Iron man's suit, this is even more ridiculous when you take into account the difference of strength between Thor and cap. It is because of these contradictions, that I don't put much faith in the defensive ability of the shield when thinking of hypothetical battles.

The claim that captain america's strength far surpasses batman's (movie version's for both of course) has yet to be proven. Seeing as how the main argument to support his, as of yet undetermined, physical superiority is that he was able to stop a helicopter from taking off and was able to pull so hard he caused the helicopter to plummet into the water. I believe in the comics that, although smaller than marvel fanboys would want to admit, there is a gap of physical ability between the two characters and that the captain is indeed the superior life form, however nothing in the movies has shown that batman would be incapable of keeping up the captain. The problem with the helicopter scene is that it showed that the vehicle was in fact incapable of lifting off when the captain hung on for dear life and In my opinion this feat is not so impressive (only of course when in comparison to the real captainamerica from the pages)when remembering this.

batman was able to sneak up on superman. Batman did so in a suit that of armor that, due to its size and the material of which it was made of, appears to be anything but advantages when attempting to stealthily attack, especially when the target is superman, who was shown to be capable of hearing Lois lane drowning under the ruins of a destroyed building in the midst of a battle involving both doomsday and wonder woman.

All of the above combined with captain america's method of attack of throwing his shield, leaving him defenseless to the limited but impressive arsenal batman keeps on his belt, which also includes a gadget that renders weapons useless (useful against cap's bracelet which I assume magnetically attracts the shield back to his arms) makes beleive that batman takes the victory in this battle 6.5/10 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@daschweinisback said:

No Caption Provided

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: No matter who you think is going to win, there is no way either of these characters are going to get stomped. Anyone who believes so may be fooling themselves, or just did not pay enough attention to either cinematic universe..

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still Cap handily. Batman needs more feats to contend

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheDarkPassenger

@brucerogers: cap's feats don't put him above what Bruce can handle. It has been confirmed that Batman has defeated and captured all members of the suicide squad in some as of yet unseen encounters in the past (This may change with the extended cut of suicide squad). Please explain how taking down superman, beating two dozen armed men picked by KGBeast, and then playing an essential role in the defeat of Doomsday (all of this transpiring in one night with little to no time between events) doesn't put him anywhere near the captain's level.

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is my earlier post. Read it, it may convince you that the victor to this hypothetical battle may not seem so obvious:

Unlike some have claimed, i believe batman has more experience as an active "superhero" seeing as how batman became something of an urban legend during the twenty or so years he patrolled the streets of Gotham in DCEU. Captain america was inactive and in his frail and fragile original form for the majority of, what I assume would be a 6 year long war, which was before the experiment, and only a half of a decade at most of active shield/avenger duty.

The evolution of the captain's fighting skills is impressive, when seeing the difference in his movements between the first and second films and most importantly civil war, but I believe batman, who managed to fight and beat superman, disarm and dispose of two dozen armed men( who were hired by KGBeast of all people and this is supposed to speak volumes about their qualifications) then later not only survive but be play essential part in defeating doomsday, a character which I believe no one within the mcu (exceptions of course the celestials and users of infinity stones) is capable of beating.

The captains shield, is in my opinion more powerful in the movies than the complete infinity gauntlet and the anti-life equation combined when you think about all times it doesn't actually make sense. It is ridiculous how a attempted smiting from Thor, which leveled an impressive section of the forest had no effect on cap (not even a mention of a bruise or numbed arm/or foot) but a grenade launcher was able to push captain america not only off the bridge into and nearly through a moving bus. Iron man's chest plate while impressive, submits to the logic defying power of the shield, when while mjolnir proved to at least dent iron man's chest plate, only captain america's shield was able to penetrate the chest plate of, a presumably more advanced version of Iron man's suit, this is even more ridiculous when you take into account the difference of strength between Thor and cap. It is because of these contradictions, that I don't put much faith in the defensive ability of the shield when thinking of hypothetical battles.

The claim that captain america's strength far surpasses batman's (movie version's for both of course) has yet to be proven. Seeing as how the main argument to support his, as of yet undetermined, physical superiority is that he was able to stop a helicopter from taking off and was able to pull so hard he caused the helicopter to plummet into the water. I believe in the comics that, although smaller than marvel fanboys would want to admit, there is a gap of physical ability between the two characters and that the captain is indeed the superior life form, however nothing in the movies has shown that batman would be incapable of keeping up the captain. The problem with the helicopter scene is that it showed that the vehicle was in fact incapable of lifting off when the captain hung on for dear life and In my opinion this feat is not so impressive (only of course when in comparison to the real captainamerica from the pages)when remembering this.

batman was able to sneak up on superman. Batman did so in a suit that of armor that, due to its size and the material of which it was made of, appears to be anything but advantages when attempting to stealthily attack, especially when the target is superman, who was shown to be capable of hearing Lois lane drowning under the ruins of a destroyed building in the midst of a battle involving both doomsday and wonder woman.

All of the above combined with captain america's method of attack of throwing his shield, leaving him defenseless to the limited but impressive arsenal batman keeps on his belt, which also includes a gadget that renders weapons useless (useful against cap's bracelet which I assume magnetically attracts the shield back to his arms) makes beleive that batman takes the victory in this battle 6.5/10 times.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By brucerogers

@thedarkpassenger said:

@brucerogers: cap's feats don't put him above what Bruce can handle. It has been confirmed that Batman has defeated and captured all members of the suicide squad in some as of yet unseen encounters in the past (This may change with the extended cut of suicide squad). Please explain how taking down superman, beating two dozen armed men picked by KGBeast, and then playing an essential role in the defeat of Doomsday (all of this one night with hardly no time at all to rest) don't put him anywhere near the captain's level.

He beat Superman using prep and an exosuit, all of which is immaterial in this particular fight. We don't know how he captured and beat all the suicide squad members, so I don't think that really is applicable as a feat. What did Batman do against Doomsday again?, besides playing keep away and being utterly unable to harm him in the slightest?.

Bruce's best on screen combat skill feat as of yet is from that warehouse fight and even then, that is not something that is out of Cap's capabilities from what we have seen. Cap has shown to be stronger, more durable and faster so he takes a majority. Add skill to the category too, while you are at it

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheDarkPassenger

@brucerogers:

@brucerogers said:
@thedarkpassenger said:

@brucerogers: cap's feats don't put him above what Bruce can handle. It has been confirmed that Batman has defeated and captured all members of the suicide squad in some as of yet unseen encounters in the past (This may change with the extended cut of suicide squad). Please explain how taking down superman, beating two dozen armed men picked by KGBeast, and then playing an essential role in the defeat of Doomsday (all of this one night with hardly no time at all to rest) don't put him anywhere near the captain's level.

He beat Superman using prep and an exosuit, all of which is immaterial in this particular fight. We don't know how he captured and beat all the suicide squad members, so I don't think that really is applicable as a feat. What did Batman do against Doomsday again?, besides playing keep away and being utterly unable to harm him in the slightest?.

Bruce's best on screen combat skill feat as of yet is from that warehouse fight and even then, that is not something that is out of Cap's capabilities from what we have seen. Cap has shown to be stronger, more durable and faster so he takes a majority. Add skill to the category too, while you are at it

I must say that, in my opinion, if you are asking what role batman played in defeating doomsday then you really are just wasting time, as you seemingly paid no attention to the final battle.

Cap being more durable and more skilled is debatable (as long as you aren't one of those people who think doing back flips and cartwheels automatically make one person more skilled or at least a more accomplished H2H combatant) also the batsuit has been shown to be quite resilient.

The reason behind me bringing up the exo-suit battle to remind others (maybe you) that batman was not in, and I would say he was far from, prime condition when facing those two dozen men and soon after he was present in a battle which, from your statement, I am convinced you didn't pay attention to. It is because of this (and what I posted first) that I believe he will prove to be superior to the captain in a random encounter battle.

My issue with captain's feats is that they were spread out in days or weeks (in-movie time), which allows his, I must admit superior physical condition, to get him back to his peak physical performance. The captain has not been seen accomplishing a series of his feats(most of which are still debatable) in a short time span such as the way batman did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7
deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: I am on my phone and don't know how to add pictures. So to make it fair why don't you also insert a picture of how that same helicopter nearly failed to take off with just the added weight of captain america, since I am sure that the fact that the helicopter almost didn't take off is something everybody keeps forgetting.

The problem with the helicopter scene is that it showed that the vehicle was in fact nearly incapable of lifting off when the captain hung on for dear life and unless the cap weighs far more than the average person that feat just isn't as impressive as marvel supporters make it out to be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111143885/4558220-4081806978-aveng.gif

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: I must say that, in my opinion, if you are asking what role batman played in defeating doomsday then you really are just wasting time, as you seemingly paid no attention to the final battle.

While I wouldn't say Batman was completely useless in that battle, the fact he posed no threat to Doomsday was the reason why I am not counting that as a combat feat, because of course he doesn't. Him dodging the monster for a little bit is a neat feat, but that does not put him above Cap.

Cap being more durable and more skilled is debatable (as long as you aren't one of those people who think doing back flips and cartwheels automatically make one person more skilled or at least a more accomplished H2H combatant) also the batsuit has been shown to be quite resilient.

Cap being more durable isn't debatable, it's a fact. He has tanked full force punches from Bucky's cybernetic arm in a weakened condition to the face (they have caved in road concrete), taken concussive blasts from the Chitauri with little issue, tanked hits from Ultron, tanked hits from Iron-man, barely slowed down after being tazed multiple times by a device potent enough to knock a grown man in one go etc.

Skill isn't that debatable either. Not counting the hordes of hydra and chitauri fodder, his fights against Bucky, T'challa and Batroc are enough to showcase this. As it stands, Batman does lack feats against really skilled opponents

The Batsuit can be as durable as it wants, but it is not going to be holding up against Cap's shield. Even then, Cap can just punch him in those areas that are exposed, like his face.

The reason behind me bringing up the exo-suit battle to remind others (maybe you) that batman was not in, and I would say he was far from, prime condition when facing those two dozen men and soon after he was present in a battle which, from your statement, I am convinced you didn't pay attention to.

Okay I am confused.The battle against Superman with his exo suit happened before the warehouse fight and it is something he accomplished using a crippling weakness against his enemy and non-standard equipment. There was no point in bringing that up in the first place, so I dunno why you did.

Even if you want to start reaching and argue that Bruce wasn't in prime condition etc, he did use a boatload of gadgets and weapons to aid him, so it was not like he was at a complete disadvantage.

It is because of this (and what I posted first) that I believe he will prove to be superior to the captain in a random encounter battle.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not making a convincing case at all

My issue with captain's feats is that they were spread out in days or weeks (in-movie time), which allows his, I must admit superior physical condition, to get him back to his peak physical performance. The captain has not been seen accomplishing a series of his feats(most of which are still debatable) in a short time span such as the way batman did.

Yeah so?. I can equally argue that Batman had tons of resources and prep he could use personally and for the most part, wasn't on the run from authorities. Does it take anything away from his feats?. No. So the same applies to Cap

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042:HAHAHA!!! So you just gave up on the supposed heli feat. Seriously though I was wondering if that helicopter was defective.

Anyway ... I am new here but I have already read that this, if it hasn't already been debunked, is a poor attempt at a strength feat because, if I remember correctly it was explained like so (you know what, I'll just paraphrase) ...

The bike moving forward at great speed. When Cap suddenly pulled the breaks he should have, if he was in the real world anyway, face-planted but, being who he is, he used is abilities to, as he put it i believe, see things faster than normal people do, and his strength, which in my opinion of cap should only be thrice if not twice that of batman's - and wayne has faced worse before - to hold onto and let go of the bike at the exact moment so that the bike was launched forward with its own momentum, with nothing added from captain. Finally he used the acrobatic talents that seem to make him invincible in the vine to avoid the very real risk of face-planting.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: What in gods name are you going on about? Where does it show that it was incapable of lifting off before Cap pulled it down?. I mean look at the clip again

Loading Video...

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real threat batman faces is not captain's strength but his slowed perception - seeing thing slower.

Every other aspect of captain's supposed superiority is debatable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: I put up that pic coz it symbolises the fact that Cap is a strong dude. Not be measured as a feat of strength.

When has DCEU Wayne faced worse?

Even using its momentum, throwing the bike overhead is impossible for any regular strong guy.

Cap's best quality is not his strength or speed, but durability. Batman isn't putting this guy down.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: Cap pulling the helicopter down and holding it is a legit strength feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Heli feat is that of strength, no matter how you look @ it. Batfleck cant do that.

Neither can he take on Cap without losing in a physical battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar: Exactly. MCU Cap is a beast.

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: I must say that, in my opinion, if you are asking what role batman played in defeating doomsday then you really are just wasting time, as you seemingly paid no attention to the final battle.

While I wouldn't say Batman was completely useless in that battle, the fact he posed no threat to Doomsday was the reason why I am not counting that as a combat feat, because of course he doesn't. Him dodging the monster for a little bit is a neat feat, but that does not put him above Cap.

what he accomplished, in avoiding to be stomped by doomsday showed that he is capable of assessing the situation and retreating to a more advantageous place from where could more easily hit his target. this shows that bats knows what to do when he meets his physical superior he can adapt his strategy and fighting style to one that better serves him. and if he can avoid being stomped by doomsday then dou really think cap can catch him?

Cap being more durable isn't debatable, it's a fact. He has tanked full force punches from Bucky's cybernetic arm in a weakened condition to the face (they have caved in road concrete), taken concussive blasts from the Chitauri with little issue, tanked hits from Ultron, tanked hits from Iron-man, barely slowed down after being tazed multiple times by a device potent enough to knock a grown man in one go etc.

And although steve is physically superior, bats is no pushover, as shown when he, after an exhausting battle with supes can doesn't stay down after being stabbed and shot by men chased, by a flying beast with heat vison (I'm sure DD was flying, if you're not that is a debate for another time ).

Skill isn't that debatable either. Not counting the hordes of hydra and chitauri fodder, his fights against Bucky, T'challa and Batroc are enough to showcase this. As it stands, Batman does lack feats against really skilled opponents

The Batsuit can be as durable as it wants, but it is not going to be holding up against Cap's shield. Even then, Cap can just punch him in those areas that are exposed, like his face.

The reason behind me bringing up the exo-suit battle to remind others (maybe you) that batman was not in, and I would say he was far from, prime condition when facing those two dozen men and soon after he was present in a battle which, from your statement, I am convinced you didn't pay attention to.

Okay I am confused.The battle against Superman with his exo suit happened before the warehouse fight and it is something he accomplished using a crippling weakness against his enemy and non-standard equipment. There was no point in bringing that up in the first place, so I dunno why you did.

Even if you want to start reaching and argue that Bruce wasn't in prime condition etc, he did use a boatload of gadgets and weapons to aid him, so it was not like he was at a complete disadvantage.

Saying that batman using a boatload of gadgets makes up for the physical and mental fatigue (mental from the whole MARTHA!! moment) evens it out is like saying cap shouldn't have had his shield in those battles because then it would be too easy. That is ridiculous because those gadgets are to batman what the shield is to cap.

It is because of this (and what I posted first) that I believe he will prove to be superior to the captain in a random encounter battle.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not making a convincing case at all

I must say the same to you : ) .

Yeah so?. I can equally argue that Batman had tons of resources and prep he could use personally and for the most part, wasn't on the run from authorities. Does it take anything away from his feats?. No. So the same applies to Cap

You FAILED to acknowledge that the events batman was a part of all happened within one night. He also only had prep for one fight and it was miraculous that there was kryptonite left for the third battle he was participating in.

If cap fought and beat winter soldier 3( or however many times they fought in the movie) times in a single day or attack the hydra base and chase the truck stolen by ultron (with vision inside it) participate in the final battle with ultron's complete vibranium body then, yeah I would say that the same applies to cap. But It Doesn't.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: what he accomplished, in avoiding to be stomped by doomsday showed that he is capable of assessing the situation and retreating to a more advantageous place from where could more easily hit his target. this shows that bats knows what to do when he meets his physical superior he can adapt his strategy and fighting style to one that better serves him. and if he can avoid being stomped by doomsday then dou really think cap can catch him?

Oh please, this is probably one of the worst kinds of ABC logic I have come across. Doomsday was essentially bullrushing him by telegraphing his attacks and even the heat vision was dodged thanks to the same reason. That is not how Cap fights. Cap isn't going to be jumping on him like a mindless brute. All this is assuming Batman will get the chance to make that much distance in the first place.

You keep going on about how Batman will this and Batman will that without substantiating your claims

And although steve is physically superior, bats is no pushover, as shown when he, after an exhausting battle with supes can doesn't stay down after being stabbed and shot by men chased, by a flying beast with heat vison (I'm sure DD was flying, if you're not that is a debate for another time ).

Never said Batman was a pushover, but you need to be more than that if you want to beat Steve. Ignoring the fact that he survived those stabbing and gunshots thanks to his suit, he dodged Doomsday who was attacking him like the mindless brute he was without a modicum of skill or finesse. I don't know why you are going on about his health as if he was so injured that he could barely stand.

I must say the same to you : ) .

Uh-huh

You FAILED to acknowledge that the events batman was a part of all happened within one night. He also only had prep for one fight and it was miraculous that there was kryptonite left for the third battle he was participating in.

If cap fought and beat winter soldier 3( or however many times they fought in the movie) times in a single day or attack the hydra base and chase the truck stolen by ultron (with vision inside it) participate in the final battle with ultron's complete vibranium body then, yeah I would say that the same applies to cap. But It Doesn't.

Au contraire, I acknowledged it just fine. I don't see how they are relevant in the slightest. It looks like you are just reaching in order to find advantages for Bats when in reality, he doesn't really have any.

TheDarkPassenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: Please look at the helicopter video once more and honestly tell me why you don't think tha , immediately after captain latches his hands on that helicopter, it doesn't just fly away with him just dangling there. The only logical and unbiased (unless the cap heavier than he looks) answer would be that the helicopter is defective in some way.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpassenger: Please look at the helicopter video once more and honestly tell me why you don't think tha , immediately after captain latches his hands on that helicopter, it doesn't just fly away with him just dangling there. The only logical and unbiased (unless the cap heavier than he looks) answer would be that the helicopter is defective in some way.

I like how you didn't even quote me. In any case, the reason why the Helicopter didn't fly away was because Cap was strong enough to hold it down. Plain and simple