• 113 results
Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firedude17

Armed combat. Age Of Ultron's feats apply. Cap has his shield while Slade and Ra's each has a vibranium sword. Morals off. Battle takes place at the snowy mountain where Ra's fought Oliver. Win by death. Which side takes the cake?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spector_Rand

Cap takes this IMO. He's well out of any normal human's league, Ra's is just fodder here and Deathstroke is outclassed in all areas.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Captain Crunch

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade solos.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap takes this IMO. He's well out of any normal human's league, Ra's is just fodder here and Deathstroke is outclassed in all areas.

With Mirakuru, Slade is not outclassed in strength or durability and without it, he's than a challenge for Steve in skill.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats did Cap get from AOU?

Did he get new ones other than that motorcycle feat?

If this is Mirakuru Slade, he solos.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stormdriven

Steve stomps, even without AoU feats. Slade can't beat him without Mirakuru.

Not that he would regardless :P

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra is fodder and gets one shot. Then it's back to the usual Slade vs Steve and Steve wins

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Cap was throwing people 30-40 meters, bisecting stark suits and fighting Utron in hand, all things slade can't do.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wins. Ra's is a non factor

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If perfect teamwork is in motion, then Team 2 surely. This is assuming Slade has the mirakuru.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Steve. AoU feats put him over the top.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should overwhelm him.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: You think Slade without Mirakuru and Ra's are enough to overwhelm him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Slade has Mirakuru then the team wins 10/10.

Crossbones was able to hold his own against Cap for a short time and he isn't that skilled. Slade and especially Ra's are absolute masters and I think they could take a few wins but cap wins a majority

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He got two hits in, with a stun baton. How is that holding his own?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: You think Slade without Mirakuru and Ra's are enough to overwhelm him?

No. I assume he has it here.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Current Slade doesn't have it, so I don't think he has it here

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Current Slade doesn't have it, so I don't think he has it here

If he doesn't have it Cap wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I said for a short while. Cap either tosses people with one arm or one shots them. The fact that Crossbones was able to get hits in at all and actually blocked and dodged some of caps hits means a lot. Cap is superhuman by real life standards, so not getting immediately stomped is great for a human. Not to mention that Cap didn't even beat crossbones with skill, he tossed him into the ceiling. Slade and Ra's aren't gonna be disposed of so easily and are vastly more skilled than Crossbones was.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve Rogers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Loading Video...

I found this battle and just wanted to post it somewhere.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xtreme1

If Slade has mirakuru then Arrow team wins with Ra's attacking from the blind side while Slade and Cap are fighting.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's al Ghul > Deathstroke > Captain America.

Arrow has some of the most underrated fighters of any franchise around.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Cap defeat someone with who solos with agility like this? Crossbones overwhelmed cap with his opening strikes, even blocking a few. Ra's is basically tiers above Crossbones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stormdriven

@jayc1324:

Cap either tosses people with one arm or one shots them

As he did most of the guys on that elevator.

The fact that Crossbones was able to get hits in at all and actually blocked and dodged some of caps hits means a lot

He dodged one of Steve's punches, blocked two, and hit him twice (the blocks and hits were simultaneous). All in the span of about 4 seconds. Steve ended the fight in the next second.

Cap is superhuman by real life standards, so not getting immediately stomped is great for a human.

So I guess a 4 second fight is impressive now?

Not to mention that Cap didn't even beat crossbones with skill, he tossed him into the ceiling

Whatever works.

Slade and Ra's aren't gonna be disposed of so easily and are vastly more skilled than Crossbones was.

And why won't they be? Steve has his shield, hasn't been tagged by stun batons, isn't being restrained by magnetic cuffs, and isn't pulling his punches. And so what if they happen to be more skilled than Rumlow (not that we know for sure, since Rumlow has hardly any feats)? Steve isn't going to be pulling punches here, so he can easily one shot them with a good shield bash.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone please point out where Steve was overwhelmed by Rumlow:

Loading Video...

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team for the win, Deathstroke is more than a match for cap and Ras is an incredible sword fighter. Vibranium swords makes the shield just a normal one, Deathstroke stall Cap and Ras put his sword through his head.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade without mirakuru, cap one shots both

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By mickey-mouse

Steve still beats them both. Ras is non factor.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Steve. His shield makes for a better weapon given its balance of offense and defense, and Steve's overwhelming physicals coupled with his skill powering that shield make for an attack neither Slade nor Ra's can take. Especially since everyone is morals off. Steve isn't fighting with kid gloves.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If slade has Mirakuru then it becomes a tough fight. Cap can KO Ra's pretty easily with 1-2 shield strikes but Slade will be tough to take down.

Cap still has edge in Agility. I'd say Cap has a lil edge in durability too. They are more or less equal in strength.

Still slade was knocked out with Oliver's explosive arrow. I don't see why cap can't knock him out with repeated shield strikes. But slade is a force to be reckoned with whatsoever. Tough fight.

I say cap wins 6/10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Slade has mirakuru this is a mismatch. If he doesn't than I will say the team.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Still Steve. His shield makes for a better weapon given its balance of offense and defense, and Steve's overwhelming physicals coupled with his skill powering that shield make for an attack neither Slade nor Ra's can take. Especially since everyone is morals off. Steve isn't fighting with kid gloves.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps if Slade is off Mirakuru. If Slade is on it, then Arrow team wins, probably every time.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Omg exactly. Though i'm not quite sure about Ra's > Slade. Even in the third season Slade is able to knock Ollie out with a single good punch.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: Omg exactly. Though i'm not quite sure about Ra's > Slade. Even in the third season Slade is able to knock Ollie out with a single good punch.

I would say Slade had the element of surprise when he did that.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins 6-8/10

While Ras isn't on par with either he is enough to take it from a Cap victory to a CW win.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Team 9/10

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well I mean Oliver saw him and kind of tried to fight him.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Ra's out-skills Cap, but is out of his weight class. Slade makes up for it by being the durability mvp, having a healing factor, reflexes on par with Cap, while not too far behind in skill.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that was a sucker punch. He came out of the forest and socked Ollie when he was completely unprepared. Brilliant display of tactics since he knew exactly where to wait for Ollie and also terrific stealth, and Slade has always had the strength edge compared to Ollie's greater agility, but in reality that was hardly a fair fight. Later in the episode the two fought on par.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

If Slade has mirakuru this is a mismatch. If he doesn't than I will say the team.

Interesting. But assuming Ra's isnt' there in this fight,if you were to pick between Steve and a Mirakuru pumped Slade, who would you give a majority to?

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. He can take either solo (yes even Mirakuru DS) and now he wins due to Slade's mirakuru-less-ness.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Interesting. But assuming Ra's isnt' there in this fight,if you were to pick between Steve and a Mirakuru pumped Slade, who would you give a majority to?

I kind of lean towards deathstroke for a slight majority but I'm not entirely confident and this will likely change after civil war. I think Slade can out last him and I think he might have a slight combat speed edge on Steve considering he easily overwhelmed Oliver in less than 15 seconds while he wasn't even serious. Cap's speed is enhanced however I haven't seen him overwhelm a human being of Olivers level as quickly as Slade did. He did beat Rumlow quickly but Rumlow did dodge 2 strikes and was only defeated quickly because Steve was to strong for him. All though Steve can stomp Oliver in sheer hand to hand its more so due to his durability and strength than it is speed. Steve's shield could possibly be used to disarm Slade of his sword but Slade also carries guns as well. So even if Slade does get disarmed I could see Slade stunning Steve with a punch which would expose him to be shot. While Steve did display the ability to counter Bucky's gun fire (who admittedly showed the ability to transition between weapons quicker than Slade has), he was also shot eventually. And also granted Steve did endure 3 bullets from Bucky, I think a bullet to the head could end things and it wouldn't be impossible for Slade to shoot him in a vital. Now if that doesn't work I think Slade does stand a decent shot still. The main point is however is Slade has the potential to end the fight with a well placed bullet or stab, but Steve has to work to KO Slade. Slade was able to no sell a hit from Roy, and while I can understand cap being stronger on average Roy is still super human. On top of that Slade has his armour and his healing factor which will make dropping him a huge problem.

Basically I feel with Mirakuru Slade can take more of a beating and with his combat speed I think he has a good chance of landing a severe wound on Steve to end the fight. Steve has advantages like mobility/agility, his shield, and skill is debatable IMO. He is probably stronger based on consistent showings as well IMO. But I feel Slade has the most important advantages (damage soak/endurance, combat speed, bladed/piercing based weaponry). Civil war will probably change things however. And as I said I'm not 100% with this. Like I'm actually scared to post this comment because I can see a case being made for Steve easily. Like Slade wins like 5.1/10 as long as he doesn't job.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

For once, I can say that Arrow characters are underrated. Both Ra's and Slade are a good match for Oliver individually. Ra's skill clearly surpasses Cap in skill and Slade has also shown that he's just as good, if not better, than Cap in fighting.

Oliver, who can dodge bullets, is clearly faster than Cap when it comes to fighting. Just at the beginning of the last fight of Captain America Winter Soldier, Captain America tried to intercept Bucky's bullets, and he did succeed in doing so, but the last bullet hit Cap unlike Oliver who has dodged bullets countless times, as Nickzambuto has shown in his multiple reasonings. Oliver was nothing but a rookie to Ra's before Oliver got trained by Malcolm Merlyn.

Loading Video...

This clearly shows that Ra's surpasses Cap in combat speed, and the fact that he effortlessly beat Oliver here is also a showing to Ra's skill. Also, let's not forget about the fact that Ra's carries a sword in this fight. Clearly, Ra's alone is good enough to give Cap a good fight, I have no idea why some people say he's just a fodder to Cap when he surpasses him in two fundamental areas for winning a fight.

Deathstroke with mirakuru will treat Cap like a child, but without it it's a close fight between them nonetheless. Slade's skill is also comparable to Cap's, if not better. He was about to defeat Oliver in Arrow S02E23 by sheer fighting, but Oliver trapped Slade with cable arrows in the video below. Also, Slade has guns, and it's safe to say that Slade is much more accurate than Winter Soldier with guns considering that he shot five-six soldiers, using only one bullet for each, with a gun before any of the soldiers were able to react. I'll see if I can find a video showing that. Maybe you can provide me with the clip, if you know how to find it, @nickzambuto?

Loading Video...

Deathstroke and Ra's wins. Team stomps if Slade is on mirakuru.

Also, can someone please show me a clip or a video of Cap throwing people 30-40 metres away with his arms? Because I'm pretty sure that I only saw him toss people 6-12 metres away. I'd like som evidence, please.

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Well he was kinda beating Ollie until that stupid Thea with a log thing.