Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

Captain America (MCU)

No Caption Provided

This is not a gauntlet so cap is fully healed and rested between rounds. Captain America is in character.

Round 1

No Caption Provided

Captain America must beat a Cheetah in a 100M dash. Can he outrun a Cheetah? Race takes place here:

Round 2

No Caption Provided

Captain America must fight a polar bear unarmed in a cage match. He is wearing gym clothes.

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Captain America is surrounded in the woods by a pack of wolves. He is unarmed and wearing Gym Clothes. Can he take down an entire wolf pack?

Round 4

No Caption Provided

A Peregrine Falcon swoops down at Cap. He has to react to its blitz. Is cap fast enough to punch the bird out of the air?

Round 5

No Caption Provided

Cap has to beat a kangaroo in a long jump. Can he jump further than a kangaroo?

Round 6

No Caption Provided

A Rhino charges at cap full speed from 50M. He has his shield braced and ready but cannot move away. He must brace himself and stop the rhino's charge. Can he do it?

Round 7

No Caption Provided

Captain America has to hold open the jaws of a Nile crocodile for 5 minutes. Can he accomplish that?

Round 8

No Caption Provided

Steve has to react to the strike of a Cobra. Is he fast enough to do so?

Round 9

No Caption Provided

Steve has to fight a Great White Shark in the water. Is he capable enough to defeat the predator on its territory?

Round 10

No Caption Provided

Captain America has his shield and standard hero costume. He is confronted by a T-rex in a gladiator ring. He must fight it and defeat it.

Which rounds does cap win?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Amcu  Online

6 if Steve has to completely stop it instantly. I think he can do everything else other than maybe 9 and 10.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can clear every round except the wolf one, wolf packs are pretty op because they conserve their stamina by dodging attacks and taking turns doing hit and runs.

They could potentially wear down cap by attrition.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Cap and the cheetah would be pretty much head-to-head in raw speed IMO, but Cap has more stamina.
  2. Cap beats the polar bear.
  3. Could go either way, either Cap's skill and striking overcome the numbers or the wolves capitalize on their jaws & ferocity to maul him.
  4. Cap punches the peregrine falcon.
  5. Cap jumps farther than the kangaroo.
  6. Cap stops the rhino in its tracks.
  7. The crocodile kills him. Cap can hold its jaws open for a while, but five minutes is still a ridiculously long time.
  8. Cap dies to the T-Rex.
TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGrat1

He loses rounds 1 and 6.

Wins the rest.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44
Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about the rhino, but the rest he should clear

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3af5dba10ff
deactivated-5d3af5dba10ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap could stop the rhino, but it'd look something like this.

No Caption Provided

I think the T-Rex would take the longest, but he'd manage.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1.

Jordan1Kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

He wins every round.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Why does Cap die to the T-Rex? Far too slow to tag Cap not to mention he has his shield.

OT: I think he clears.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 he loses, everything else he can win with some difficulty (Rexy isn't very hard given it's a massive target and he can put that frisbee through steel).

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses 9 in addition to what I said in my previous post.

He can kill the T-Rex by throwing his shield hard enough at it.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only round where he may have a problem is probably the crocodile one. 5 minutes is a pretty long time, though I am not sure how much force those things can exert with their jaws.

He stopped a mjolnir strike from Thor, stopping a charging rhino shouldn't be too hard.

The T-Rex is too slow and his shield throws would mess it up bad.

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By imsososorry

Cap wins rounds 4,5,7,8.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BladeOfFury
  1. The cheetah leaves Cap in the dust. These animals can reach a speed of 75 mph, which is twice as fast as Cap's best speed showing. A cheetah can also accelerate to 60 mph in 3 seconds flat, so Cap cannot hope to cover the distance before the animal reaches full speed.
  2. Cap wrecks, he's better in every way.
  3. If they all attack, a dozen wolves would be too overwhelming and Cap will likely go down to bite wounds, but if it happened in real life, the wolves will flee once Cap disposes of their leader.
  4. The falcon blitzes. These birds can fly much faster than arrows, and Cap has never displayed the speed and precision to hit something so small and fast.
  5. This is a close one, leaning towards the Kangaroo. They can cover a distance of 15 feet in one leap.
  6. Cap stops the rhino. Charging rhinos often fail to flip cars.
  7. Cap can do it. The crocodile doesn't bite down with multiple tons of force, and it will also tire.
  8. He reacts. The snake can strike in less than a tenth of a second, but Cap can react even faster.
  9. The shark destroys him. Too lethal and quick in its home territory.
  10. Cap one-shots the T-rex with a shield throw.
Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury:

No cheetah goes around 75 mph.

They go around 60.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@bladeoffury:

No cheetah goes around 75 mph.

They go around 60.

Google says there top speeds are between 65-75MPH.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

1. Cap can do it. The crocodile doesn't bite down with multiple tons of force, and it will also tire.

Actually crocodiles have a bite force of over 5000lbs.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Richubs

@bladeoffury: @jashro44:

Typically cheetahs run around 60 mph.

The fastest cheetah ever recorded ran 100 meters in around 5.1 seconds. That makes him 70 mph.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cheetah wins over that distance. A longer race definitely favors Cap due to stamina.

2. He wrecks the bear.

3. He one shots the wolves but takes some bites in the process.

4. I think he can react to the blitz.

5. He out jumps the 'roo.

6. Honestly should go flying like BP. We've seen powerful enough grenades force Cap back even with shield braced.

7. I'll back the Croc

8. He should be fast enough to avoid

9. He probably dies but I've heard that strikes to a shark's nose or eyes send them running. Depends how determined the shark is to kill.

10. T-Rex kills

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1, I see Cap as being in like the 30s to 40s mph. And he doesn’t immediately hit that speed. Cheetahs hit 60 mph in 3 seconds.

R2, Heck yeah, Cap takes the bear down.

R3, Gonna give this one to the wolves for 6/10. Maybe 7/10. They’ve got strength in numbers and I’m sure their bites won’t feel too good.

R4, Depends how high up the bird is. If it’s far enough away when it swoops down, I think Cap could react despite its speed.

R5, I dunno. I’m 50/50 on this one. Good job kangaroos.

R6, Cap blocks the Rhino.

R7, Cap held down a helicopter, has lifted motorcycles with people on them, held back Bucky’s metal arm, and held back Crossbones. He’s gonna hold that croc open EZ PZ.

R8, Cap has fast enough reaction feats to strike the snake and knockout it out before the snake even starts to strike at him.

R9, Cap ain’t really got a lotta water fighting feats. If he manages to hit it on the nose quickly, he may make it.

R10, Cap is too small and fast to catch, and his shield would kill the stupid thing.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Richubs

@jashro44:

That's the peak speed they've mentioned.

The numbers they've mentioned for the fastest cheetah ever are actually lesser than what I have mentioned so I might have been wrong there. The average speed of a cheetah at the end of the day turns out to be around 61 mph which is what would matter in a race .

I should've clarified that I was talking about the average speed because that's what I thought we were discussing since its a 100 meter race. The top speeds won't be relevant.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely takes 2 and 3. Not sure about the rest. Cap's body is strong enough to obliterate stone (and resist concrete smashing strikes) and his strength is enough to pull down a helicopter. He may take damage, but he has great damage soak too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wins 2 and 6 surely.

Loses 9 surely.

Unsure about the rest.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just laughing at the people who say cap wins round 1, that's stupid because Cheetahs can run 70mph and their acceleration is 60mph in 3 seconds

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

I don't think he can outrun the Cheetah or outjump the Kangaroo. He certainly isn't clearing a wolf pack. 5 minutes is an absurd amount of time, Cap isn't doing that against the Crocodile. However he can do 2 and 6 for sure.

He can most likely do 8. Many snakes are known for their raw attack speed, some can reach bullwhip levels. The King Cobra isn't one. 9 would drop him hard, although he has a very good chance against the T-Rex because of his shield given feats like his showing against Ultron.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mexcomics2078  Online

Looses at cheetah, and Trex

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses 2, 3, 7, 9 and 10. Polar bears are stronger than him and if he gets bitten he’s toast.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tbh I see Cap winning all of these except maybe the T-rex.

R6 he'll be moved back quite a bit

R7 he might actually accidentally rip the crocodile's face open

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Elijahbane25

Stop at 9

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

He can kill the croc but he can't hold it the mouth up for 5 minutes if it's a healthy adult croc.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: yeah i doubt that he can do that underwater lol

Why wouldn't he be able to? The shark is probably bloodlusted by default so it swims to him, thinking he is normal human.

Then Steve grapples onto the shark crushes the bones. Or, punches and KO's the shark. And then kills it later.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i guess he could beat in a quick fight

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nope

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Cap can dodge it if he spots it 20 meters and above, doubt he can react to that if he spots it in close range.

5. Yes

6. Yes but injured

7. Yes

8. Yes

9. Yes

10. Yes if he fights smart.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Probably the Cheetah. I mean we've only ever seen Cap, Black Panther and Bucky run at about 40-45 MPH in that subway chase in Civil War. Halfway through that Bucky steals a motorbike. While Motorbikes can move faster if I they could reach that speed on foot I don't think Bucky would have bothered to get a Bike considering all the traffic

2. The force of Caps blows combined with the fact that Polar bear would really struggle to hit Cap should mean he wears it down enough to make it retreat or knock it out.

3. Wolves are pretty shy around humans, and really far down the list of Man Eater. Cap is obviously superior to one Wolf, if he kills one or two, the rest are likely to retreat

4. Yes, Black Panther cut bullets in half with his claws in a tie in comic and Cap operates at a similar level of speed

5. Apparently the record Kangaroo Leap is 9m, which is slightly longer than the Human Long Jump Record. Since Cap is far above human athletes, he should be able to beat the leap.

6. Might go with Cap. Black Panther was sent flying by one of the giant Rhinos be he did not have a chance to brace, it was alot bigger and it had a longer run up than 50 metres. Black Panther was able to wrestle one to the ground although he did use its imbalance and momentum against it to an extent. Cap is going up a smaller Rhino with less speed, and shield to help brace, and has an opportunity to brace himself.

7. Honestly not sure. A Croc has one of the highest bite forces in the world. Im not sure Cap can hold its mouth open but he has a good chances of ripping himself away given that large animals like Zebra and Wildebeest sometimes can do the same in a Croc attack.

8. No problem, Normal Humans have evaded snack strikes.

9. I don't think he could kill a shark in water but I think he could fight one off, considering Humans have done so ocassionally in the past.

10. Against a T-Rex his best chance is getting it to trip over and possibly break a leg or hip which could happen with a shield toss. Other than that there is not much he could do to it.

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap doesn't get past round 1.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dre_Savage

I don’t know how long 100m is in comparison to Cap’s CW feat when chasing Bucky. I believe the cheetah to be faster, but it does so for short bursts. So it boils down to how long 100m is to the cheetah. If it’s a “short distance”, I’m taking the cheetah. If somehow that’s outside of the cheetah’s burst zone, Cap wins because the cheetah will tire.

Cap wins. Too many high tier fights to lose here.

If Cap can divide and conquer...like using the trees to outmaneuver and strike, he wins. If he has to stay in the circle, he dies.

He punts the falcon to New Zealand.

Out-jumps the kangaroo.

I think he’ll slide backwards, but he won’t be trampled or break any bones.

He holds the jaws. That helicopter feat in the movie (though short lived) showed his raw power. That feat has to be several times over a croc’s mouth closing strength. I mean, do you think a croc could close its jaws if a helicopter was pulling the opposite direction? The answer is no.

He’s reacted to bullets in that he’s blocked them with his shield when he’s been shot at, I think he does this with little problem too.

Eh, not sure. He doesn’t have any water feats to my knowledge. He’d have to get lucky and miss its initial lunge and then use his strength to grab ahold (which will hurt I suspect) and then eye gauge and use brute strength. I think the shark should win more times than not though.

He wins. Too fast and smart, and his shield is indestructible.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably loses to the Cheetah

Cap oneshots the polar bear

Cap oneshots several times

Cap easily swats it out of the air, he scales above bullet/arrow timers

Kangaroo. Cap’s farthest jump is around 20ft

Cap stops it, but if it continues applying pressure Steve might get pushed back.

Cap can definitely hold it open, but 5 minutes is pretty long. Clears this unless he tires

Cap easily reacts to the snake

Cap oneshots out of the water, 2-3 shots in water

Cap oneshots

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_god said:

@avengergamer676: How is he beating the first one?

He runs at 60 mph and he has superior stamina.

60 mph? Where? Stamina isn't going to make that much of a difference over a 100m race. Cheetahs can run at 70 mph.