MCU Captain America runs Gauntlet

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Captain America runs Gauntlet (27 votes)

Stops at Round 1 11%
Stops at Round2 7%
Stops at Round3 26%
Stops at Round4 7%
Stops at Round 5 11%
Bonus round 41%
Clears 7%

Cap gets his shield and Mjolnir.

He is fully recovered each round. And is fully aware of every opponent. All live action opponents.

Cap is going all out for a win.

Fight takes place in abandoned New York.

They start 200 metres apart.

Standard gear morals on for opponents.

Win by k.o

Loki standard

Iron man (Avengers 1 version)

Wonder Woman (1st movie)

Steppenwolf

Hulk (Thor Ragnarok)

Bonus round Thanos with sword no Gauntlet no armour.

• 
Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ezra_

Fyi armor wouldn't help against a blunt weapon like Thor has, scientifically speaking blunt weapons were designed for anti-armor purposes in mind.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears rather handily up until Thanos. No need to nerf anyone either, he beats IW/EG Tony, BvS/JL Diana, and whatever you consider prime Hulk as well.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rebake

Cap beats all but Thanos for a majority. Hulk handles the shield and hammer combos worse than Thanos and has no skill to turn the fight around. Cap can easily reset his combos on Hulk while Thanos took full advantage of a small opening and abused his stats and weapon to win. Thanos only fought so wildly against Cap and you can see him throw away technique in favor of aggressiveness and pressure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep agree with the above two

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Namebk  Online

Only loses to Thanos.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6 subline  Online

He clears rather handily up until Thanos. No need to nerf anyone either, he beats IW/EG Tony, BvS/JL Diana, and whatever you consider prime Hulk as well.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he gonna beat Steppenwolf? He took hits from Superman and still got up. Even if Cap beats him, he certainly stops at Thanos.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at Diana. Her gauntlets absorb lightning. Shes beats him in cqc.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Steppenwolf.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could stop at 2, likely stops at 5, and definitely stops in the bonus

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at diana. He can beat hulk tho

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79:

Because mjolnir hits better than Superman by far. He might even sneak one or two victories Vs Thanos.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ccbm2208

Both Wonderwoman and Steppenwolf should be able to beat him but he would stomp the fellow mcu Avengers (and Loki) and then gets stomped by Thanos in the bonus round.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this picked up

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at cap clearing. Hard stop at 3.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nn5

Stops at WW & Steppenwolf probably, beats Hulk, again stops at Thanos.

Edit: Didn't notice it was first movie WW. Then Cap stomps her.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hulk or Thanos.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Diana.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do realize that Cap + Mjolnir gets Thor stats, right? He would crush Avengers Ironman, seen how Tony faired against Thor.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Buckwheat

@hulk_like_fire said:

@buckwheat: proof of him getting Thor's stats.

Odin placed an spell on Mjolnir that would give the power of Thor to whoever is worthy of lifting it.

This has been reaffirmed throught the different phases. In Avengers, Hulk was unable to lift the hammer. In Age of Ultron they explained it further and showed how only Cap had the ability to move it slightly. There where other instances, all of which show the spell to be active.

Then when Cap lifts it in Endgame, Thor shouts "I knew he was worthy!" and then Cap trades hits with Thanos almost smaking him down, something he would've been unable to do with his regular strength.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: I'm pretty sure it was the hammer that knocked Thanos back, not Cap. By stats, does flying also count? If so, Cap could have flew but he couldn't.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Buckwheat

@hulk_like_fire said:

I'm pretty sure it was the hammer that knocked Thanos back, not Cap. By stats, does flying also count? If so, Cap could have flew but he couldn't.

Obviously Cap isn't used to flight hence fighted according to his style.

But that's besides the point, judging only the visuals of the fight and complertely ignoring Mjolnirs' story and, specially, Odin's spell does not seem reasonable to me.

EDIT: and to answer your question, yeah, I do think Worthy Cap can fly.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:

You do realize that Cap + Mjolnir gets Thor stats, right? He would crush Avengers Ironman, seen how Tony faired against Thor.

He's equal to phase 1 Thor in stats at best and maybe hits harder but I already analyzed the fight and it's funny people say this now since I remember everyone was saying Iron Man kicked Thor's butt when that first came out. It honestly seems a bif fanboyism to say either was stomping the other but that's just me.

We don't really mention the avengers movie since that's after the movies listed. Although, if we really analyze neither really had the upperhand. All Thor did was slightly crush Tony's gauntlets and put a dent on the faceplate using a headbutt. The directors had confirmed that Thor was indeed bloodlusted in this fight. The fight included Thor using underpowered versions of his best abilities while Iron Man didn't really use anything other than a low-powered Repulsor to Thor's chest that made him lose his grip and physical attacks. Basically none of his weapons were used. Iron Man also was shown to get more hits in and be quicker on the draw than Thor. Considering that I'm pretty sure Thor had dropped Mjolnir I'd say that Thor was hurt by the attacks. The last punch Iron Man gave to the back of Thor's head probably hurt(speaking from experience lol). Lastly, Thor was shown to be stronger and heavier than Iron Man but whenever Tony used his thrusters he had the clear advantage over Thor. They both flew up but Iron Man was the one that dominated that clash. I don't even think Iron Man was fully serious until the end of the fight considering that's when he was about to use all of his weapons at once. Thor was definitely morals off considering the attack that he used on Captain America, who was just a normal human really.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:

He's equal to phase 1 Thor in stats at best and maybe hits harder but I already analyzed the fight and it's funny people say this now since I remember everyone was saying Iron Man kicked Thor's butt when that first came out. It honestly seems a bif fanboyism to say either was stomping the other but that's just me.

I was always of the opinion that Thor would've stomped Tony in the Avengers quarrel, even if the fight didn't show anyone to outbest the other.

But yeah, I remember a lot of people saying Ironman > Thor in Avengers. I wasn't one of them. Just like I wasn't among those that said SB Thor > Thanos in IW.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:

I was always of the opinion that Thor would've stomped Tony in the Avengers quarrel, even if the fight didn't show anyone to outbest the other.

But yeah, I remember a lot of people saying Ironman > Thor in Avengers. I wasn't one of them. Just like I wasn't among those that said SB Thor > Thanos in IW.

Fair enough. I do think that version of Thor would've killed Thanos without his armor and Infinity gauntlet.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hulk or Thanos.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops hard at WW.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Fair enough. I do think that version of Thor would've killed Thanos with his armor and Infinity gauntlet.

I agree Thor could've killed Thanos in IW, but there's a LOT of context to that statement.

In a fair fight Thanos with the gauntlet takes a perfect 10/10.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick said:
@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@buckwheat said:
@lilbroomstick said:

Fair enough. I do think that version of Thor would've killed Thanos with his armor and Infinity gauntlet.

I agree Thor could've killed Thanos in IW, but there's a LOT of context to that statement.

In a fair fight Thanos with the gauntlet takes a perfect 10/10.

Oh crap I agree. I meant "without" his gauntlet and armor.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would you all say is better overall fighter cap or Thor pre Ragnarok?

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Thanos beat Thor, twice. Thanos beat Captain America twice, once with Mjolnir. And if we want to be technical, Thanos beat everyone 14,000,604 times.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79:

You seem to have tagged the wrong person.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Stops at wonder woman.