Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

• H2h only - no weapons or gadgets, but every character can still keep his standard armor/suit
  • All Combatants are morals off
  • Begin 50 feet apart in a random Warehouse
  • Win by any means
  • Cap and Daredevil are rested and healed after each round

The Team

No Caption Provided

Round 1

Melinda May and Daisy Johnson
Melinda May and Daisy Johnson

Round 2

Batmen
Batmen

Round 3

Oliver, Diggle and Sara
Oliver, Diggle and Sara

Round 4

Winter Soldier and Falcon
Winter Soldier and Falcon

Final Round

Blade (Matt can keep his billy clubs for this round, but Cap and Blade stay unarmed)
Blade (Matt can keep his billy clubs for this round, but Cap and Blade stay unarmed)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god, Batfleck makes Baleman look like a shrimp in that image.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god, Batfleck makes Baleman look like a shrimp in that image.

Lol I just noticed that.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say they stop at 4

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theredhood44

They clear, cap>bucky and matt can keep falcone busy for cap to finish and beat falcon, they clear

-Hood

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen Blade. They clear before.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DSTREET45

Stop at Blade or clears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade one shots Daredevil and completely bodied Cap. But they lose to Bucky and Falcon before it even gets to that.

Blade can body Cap just like that ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Round 5 Blade. The OP says Cap and Daredevil are rested between rounds but it doesn't say they're healed. Cap and Daredevil would need to be at 100% to have a chance against Blade. Under these conditions I'll say that Blade beats them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1 said:

They stop at Round 5 Blade. The OP says Cap and Daredevil are rested between rounds but it doesn't say they're healed. Cap and Daredevil would need to be at 100% to have a chance against Blade. Under these conditions I'll say that Blade beats them.

edited.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b65e7f9a0ab
deactivated-59b65e7f9a0ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats does blade have?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Blade. Besides him, they clear. I think Cap is slightly better than Bucky, and we have never seen a morals off Cap. Daredevil should soundly beat Falcon in H2H. I think Falcon's suit is more durable but Daredevil doesn't have to hit the suit. If it weren't H2H I would probably side with Bucky and Falcon. Rounds 1-3 they should win every time, round 4 I think they win 6-7/10.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: For a guy whose name is Blade, you sure lack knowledge on Blade

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LDM

They either clear or stop at the final round

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Blade.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4. Winter Solider comfortably beat Cap in Civil War in H2H already

WS then beats Matt after he beats Sam

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Blade or clears. I think they clear. Blade has a speed advantage, but I don't think he surprises DD, and I don't think he is a better fighter than cap.

But he could just be so afar above them them in the physicals that he can take both of them.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xtreme1

@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
@xtreme1 said:

edited.

Tough call and I'm not really sure, but I think Blade stops them after a tough fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at blade who takes it with little effort

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Blade.

The order of the gauntlet is already off, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience said:

Stops at Blade or clears. I think they clear. Blade has a speed advantage, but I don't think he surprises DD, and I don't think he is a better fighter than cap.

But he could just be so afar above them them in the physicals that he can take both of them.

He isnt imo. His stats should be comparable with Caps. He is arguably slightly more durable and faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Blade.

The order of the gauntlet is already off, though.

How would you order it ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

@bladeoffury: For a guy whose name is Blade, you sure lack knowledge on Blade

Funny.

I know he's a vampire, he hunts other vampires, and uses blades. Any feats that put him above Cap?

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Yes, mostly in striking strength, combat speed and blunt force durability

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rogueshadow  Moderator

They wreck until 4 to be honest. Daredevil beats the shit out of Falcon and comes in to help Cap for an easy victory over TWS.

Stop at Blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11 said:

Stop at 4. Winter Solider comfortably beat Cap in Civil War in H2H already

WS then beats Matt after he beats Sam

That fight was inconclusive. He did not beat him. He dropped him down that elevator and walked away.

He definitely had the upper hand tho.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buildhare

Four is a significantly stronger duo, they stop hard there. Falcon and WS would stomp Blade, he should be swapped.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wreck until 4 to be honest. Daredevil beats the shit out of Falcon and comes in to help Cap for an easy victory over TWS.

Stop at Blade.

Cap and Daredevil can't beat Blade together? Really?

I must be missing some crazy feats from the first film because the Blade I know is cripplingly overrated on the vine.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45:

Yeah didn't read that, they would beat him though Falcon is a nigh non-factor.

Cap and Daredevil would wreck in every round in that case.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: That fight was inconclusive. He did not beat him. He dropped him down that elevator and walked away.

if Cap beat Spider-Man by dropping a bridge on him and running away, then I'd say that Bucky beat Cap by knocking him out and running away

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@buildhare said:
@rogueshadow said:

Stop at Blade.

Cap and Daredevil can't beat Blade together? Really?

I must be missing some crazy feats from the first film because the Blade I know is cripplingly overrated on the vine.

Eh, I don't really feel like debating this, but Blade has truly great feats, for example:

Deacon Frost, as a regular vampire, was absurdly fast, he could react to, perceive and move his whole body out of the way of sub-machine gun fire rather easily:

No Caption Provided

Blade is a peak-vampire, and he went on to cut an amped LaMagra Deacon in half. It's safe to say that Blade is quite a bit faster than this.

His striking power is also insane, he can kick a 260lb (estimate) vampire straight through a police cell wall and then some, with even his uppercuts launching people fifteen feet + into the air:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His durability is also insane, being able to tank getting slammed around by guys who can hit him hard enough to create a legit crater in Blade III and who can smash his head through pillars just by spinning him around/punch him hard enough to fly twenty feet back and leave a small crater in the wall behind him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only thing I feel Cap is better in is lifting strength.

I don't think Daredevil is useful against Blade in h2h to be honest.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buildhare

@rogueshadow:

Eh, I don't really feel like debating this,

I'll keep it short then.

It's safe to say that Blade is quite a bit faster than this.

He beat Deacon but was he ever shown to be much faster? Fighting bullet timers means he's probably faster than Cap but it's not a large gap, combat speed certainly isn't.

His striking power is also insane, he can kick a 260lb (estimate) vampire straight through a police cell wall and then some,

It's good but it's not better than Cap. The wall itself isn't made of anything particuarly impressive and I don't see how that feat is on par with Cap kicking Spider-Man (swinging towards him) significantly further and deforming a steel beam.

with even his uppercuts launching people fifteen feet + into the air:

I don't think Cap has any uppercuts but kicking people 40 feet +;

No Caption Provided

... definitely isn't any worse.

His durability is also insane, being able to tank getting slammed around by guys who can hit him hard enough to create a legit crater in Blade III

Okay.

and who can smash his head through pillars just by spinning him around/punch him hard enough to fly twenty feet back and leave a small crater in the wall behind him:

The grenade launcher feat from TWS is better than this, although Cap being knocked out as opposed to staggered probably put them on similar ground.

The only thing I feel Cap is better in is lifting strength.

Well he's clearly better there. His striking should also be solidly above Blade given he typically sends fodder considerably further, does more damage to stronger materials and the people he's hurt (Iron Man, Loki and Ultron in particular) are considerably more durable than Blade's foes, including Drake. I don't see how Blade can have a skill edge either, both Drake and Nomak were able to stomp him at times and they don't outstat him by nearly as much as Cap's gallery has. I would agree he's faster based on the fact his foes speed feats are clear in their intent but in combat he isn't much faster if at all. That edge alone shouldn't be enough to compensate for everything else.

I don't think Daredevil is useful against Blade in h2h to be honest.

Post-Defenders I think he could be useful, although only as an added factor to help Cap. By himself he would achieve nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They crush all the rounds only to get crushed by Blade.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By tj849

If bucky is in winter soldier mode they stop at 4. If not they clear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11 said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: That fight was inconclusive. He did not beat him. He dropped him down that elevator and walked away.

if Cap beat Spider-Man by dropping a bridge on him and running away, then I'd say that Bucky beat Cap by knocking him out and running away

Ahh Ok now I understand why you wrote that in the first place.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@buildhare:

• There's your Arrow/Iron Fist/Falcon "timing a bullet" and there's what Frost did. His speed is very explicitly superhuman, it translates to combat speed in a way the aforementioned just don't in my opinion. It seems like Blade was supposed to have legit anime-like super-speed. Blade cut him down when he was amped so I'd assume he was faster than Deacon was as a regular vampire at the very least.
  • Kicking a 260lb guy straight through a wall specifically designed to detain people impresses me a bit more than kicking a 130lb kid to bend a metal beam to be honest, even with the momentum, and Blade has replicated that IIRC. But if that doesn't impress you perhaps this will:
No Caption Provided

Kicks a 260lb guy fifteen feet backwards or more, straight through a reinforced steel security door. He's also cleared like, 40 foot gaps from a straight standing position.

• Blade was only staggered after having already taken a hell of a beating from Nomak though. And I still don't think Cap has anything that can surpass that crater feat.
  • Drake and Nomak were also highly skilled and dexterous/agile fighters, Drake went super OP to the point where Blade's blows didn't even stagger him, that just means Drake was that powerful, he could already accomplish the crater feat, imagine his strength/durability once he entered his true form. Blade doesn't have an indestructible shield to help him out. Honestly, I don't take his showings against Loki seriously, if I did, Loki would drop considerably in my estimations. Iron Man was nerfed in my opinion, he went from tanking jet fire and tank shells in the Mk. III to a few cars falling on him damaging the Mk. XLVI, and I don't recall Cap doing any real damage with his fists.
buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

There's your Arrow/Iron Fist/Falcon "timing a bullet" and there's what Frost did. His speed is very explicitly superhuman, he was moving at massively superhuman speeds, it translates to combat speed in a way the aforementioned just don't in my opinion.

I agreed;

I would agree he's faster based on the fact his foes speed feats are clear in their intent

What Deacon is doing there isn't the same as those you mentioned.

It seems like Blade was supposed to have legit anime-like super-speed.

He's fought fast people but he himself isn't someone who has the kind of speed you're describing. What you're saying sounds more like TASM in his final fight vs Elektro, Blade doesn't have those kind of feats.

Blade cut him down when he was amped so I'd assume he was faster than Deacon was as a regular vampire at the very least.

Okay.

Kicking a 260lb guy straight through a wall specifically designed to detain people impresses me a bit more than kicking a 130lb kid to bend a metal beam to be honest, even with the momentum,

Normal people don't punch through walls, I don't see anything in that feat to make that wall as impressive as regular concrete let alone some kind of super wall.

and Blade has replicated that IIRC. But if that doesn't impress you perhaps this will:

Yeah that's better.

And I still don't think Cap has anything that can surpass that crater feat.

Visually no, that feat is sick. But Cap's best durability feats require you to consider how hard his foes can hit, I don't think getting destroyed by Drake is as impressive as trading punches with Tony or fighting with Loki.

Drake and Nomak were also highly skilled and dexterous/agile fighters,

I don't think Nomak is any more skilled than Loki and if he's faster it's not by much. The other physicals have a massive gap though in Loki's favour.

Drake went super OP to the point where Blade's blows didn't even stagger him, that just means Drake was that powerful, he could already accomplish the crater feat, imagine his strength/durability once he entered his true form.

The version in that gif and his true form are basically the same, he was in the process of transforming during it.

Blade doesn't have an indestructible shield to help him out.

Cap might no need it so much if his foes were as close to him as Nomak/early Drake.

Honestly, I don't take his showings against Loki seriously, if I did, Loki would drop considerably in my estimations.

That's really not how feats should work. Loki wanted to be captured but only surrendered because he knew he couldn't take both Cap and Iron Man. He treated Cap arrogantly and still wrecked him, albeit with a good effort from Steve. Nothing about that should be disregarded because people think Cap shouldn't be as strong as he has repeatedly proven himself to be.

Iron Man was nerfed in my opinion, he went from tanking jet fire and tank shells in the Mk. III to a few cars falling on him damaging the Mk. XLVI,

I don't think he was, the instance you've mentioned didn't do any damage to the suit itself in any sense. It gave Tony a contusion, meaning he had his arm in such a way that it was injured/broken. That would happen in any of his suits as durability isn't really a factor, just whether or not he is aware of a force pushing on him. Consider CW Flash; he could break Tony's arm in the same way by pushing it from Tony's side to behind his head in less then a second, with no damage to the suit.

and I don't recall Cap doing any real damage with his fists.

He was staggering Tony but not damaging the suit (although if he had been denting it we wouldn't be having this discussion), either is impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched Blade a looooong time ago, so I don't remember his feats. Other than that, team clears.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rogueshadow  Moderator

@buildhare:

• When you look at his speed against Deacon, who had legit speedster levels of speed as La Magra and Blade kept tagging him, as well as the ease with which Deacon reacted to those bullets, or even when he was fighting Nyssa and Assad, I definitely think Blade had some OP superhuman combat speed. He's not TASM fast or close to it, but I definitely think that Blade's speed was supposed to be well into the superhuman levels.
  • Blade not being able to hurt Drake just means Drake was that durable, I don't see why this is a negative for Blade. If Loki were punching Loki without his shield he wouldn't accomplish much.
  • If you think he wrecked Cap and was holding back then I don't see why it's a particularly good feat. Loki was gonna surrender regardless, I'd always assumed he was just waiting for a threat that would a bit more sense for him to surrender to or they'd get suspicious. It's also worth noting that Cap has an indestructible shield, you take that away and he'd have been wrecked by Ultron, Iron Man and Loki. He doesn't have that asset here.
  • Still, even Tony's weaker suits (MK. V) have withstood weapons that can easily split cars apart, WM can lift tanks. The Mk. VI withstood (though it was badly damaged) getting ragdolled in a helicarrier rotor but a couple of cars falling on him bruised him? The suit just wasn't as powerful as it had been shown in the past unless Cap is way, way more powerful than I'm pegging him.
mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5. Matt beats Falcon comfortably and while he is not a threat for Bucky he can distract him enough to let cap finish the job

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two best in h2h in live action.. yeah Matt and Steve take this handily