User Lists: 0

Jason wins.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cap beats Jason down until he eventually tires. Jason kills him.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about the later Jason movies, but the earlier ones MCU Cap would humiliate.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason easily.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Jason stomps

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason cuts him in half.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Cap winning.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Jason

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Capfan85

Cap....stronger, faster, and most importantly smarter

Cap can knock the machete out of Jasons hand them wear him down with his heavybag bursting straight rights

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wow, Jason getting some respect...I think Cap would win if he would be willing to chop off his head. I mean cap is a lot more skilled he would just take the machete from him. Jason is actually stronger though IMO. He punches people's heads off without even trying. Cap may have better lifting feats though...

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I think their Strength is similar, did you remember in Avengers when Steve Rogers punched the heavybag across the room.. snapping the chain and popping the bag. Anything on the other side of a punch like that will feel it even Jason.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By jumpstart55

Cap is going to bust Jason up for a while...But eventually he will tire and when that happens Jason will knock his head clean off like he did to that Boxer kid in Jason Takes Manhattan.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: No way could Jason simply punch caps head off. Caps bones have to be a lot more durable than some average high school athetle. Cap got punched in the head by Bucky multiple times. @capfan85: I think Jason holds better striking feats, he's punch holes into people and punched down a large metal security door and IIRC he sent that door flying.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jumpstart55: No way could Jason simply punch caps head off. Caps bones have to be a lot more durable than some average high school athetle. Cap got punched in the head by Bucky multiple times. @capfan85: I think Jason holds better striking feats, he's punch holes into people and punched down a large metal security door and IIRC he sent that door flying.

You just proved my point.....large metal security door>>>>>>>>>>Caps bone density.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: That's not true. For one thing WS arm has punched holes in metal...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: He's strong enough to hurt cap, but punching his head clean off is going way too far...

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jumpstart55

@lukehero said:

@jumpstart55: That's not true. For one thing WS arm has punched holes in metal...

• I have no idea what kind of metal they used for the door....But ill assume its Titanium which seems to be the standard for Metal security doors, becuase of its resistance to high caliber bullets...Or maybe it was Steel...Idk..But if my guess is right Jason could certainly break Caps bones if such were the case(And your right it would probably take repeated blows like Bucky)...Becuase lets be honest here for a second if Bucky would have kept punching Cap, Cap would have certainly died and his bones would have started to fracture, you can tell from the contusions on his face that Bone fracturing was pretty close....And we can assume based on Feats that Jason is atleast as strong as Bucky if not stronger...Couple this in with the fact hes undead a virtually unkillable, able to tank shot guns and Machine guns like nothing...He would certainly outlast Cap in a fight and get the chance at a couple of clean fatal blows to the head.
Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Capfan85

@tsol

@jumpstart55: Steve Rogers was able to take MULTIPLE hits to his face and body from Iron-man who was able to trade blows and almost stalemate Thor in H2H. Steve fought Ironman H2H and was almost winning too, and took multiple hits to the face without having his head knocked off.

Brief list of Winter Soldier's Metal arm feats which put him at or above Jason:

Overpowered Ironman on several occasions

Crushed his palm repulsor

Nearly rip out his arc reactor

Rip a steel cable that was holding a helicopter like it was dental floss

Tore out the door of Nick Fury's SUV with such forces that the door went flying several feet

Crushed a concrete wall when missing a left hook to Steve Rogers in Civil War

Was able to throw Falcon across a room by grabbing merely his chin

Tore out of steel restraints with ease that were at least 3/4" thick

Punched his way out of the steel containment cube with such force that the steel door went flying across the room

WAS ABLE TO STOP A MOTORCYCLE MID-RIDE, JUMP ON IT AND TURN IT AROUND - this would easily tear a normal persons arm off, or at the very least cause serious damage to ligaments and tendons

Steve's durability feats:

Withstood a fall from the upper floors Shield headquarters on the Potomac river in Washington DC, and was able to get up seconds after and run away with no sign of injury other than a grimace from some pain

Withstood a fall from the top of the UR-100 Missile Silo, only to get up immediately with no sign of internal damage or broken bones

Held a helicopter from flying away, which could be on the order of 100,000 pounds of thrust force.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jumpstart55
@capfan85 said:

@tsol

@jumpstart55: Steve Rogers was able to take MULTIPLE hits to his face and body from Iron-man who was able to trade blows and almost stalemate Thor in H2H. Steve fought Ironman H2H and was almost winning too, and took multiple hits to the face without having his head knocked off.

• Nice write up...But i maintain that the fight with Tony was pure P.I.S..And for all we know that suit was a tin-can which further limits its credibility.. Because compared to the feats of the other suits it was piss poor by comparison..His first suit Mark 3 survived a Tank Shell, His Avengers suit tanked and absorbed lighting,, from Thor...Now compare this to the Civil War suit which was dented and busted up by Cap and Bucky...Iron mans suit is supposed to protect him from being harmed...No matter how messed up the armor is damaged...Which is why he survived his encounter Thor, Iron Monger, Whiplash, without suntanning virtually any damage or hardly any injuries....Yet Cap clearly inujurers him pretty bad..lmao That makes zero sense...So even it you say it was a different specialized suit, then where does the credibility lie for that suit?..Like i said for all we know it could be a tin-can(based on feats it certainty is..lmao)...Because the whole point of bringing up that fight is proof that Cap was able to beat someone as powerful as Iron-man, right?...But the credibility of that fight is completely diminished when you realize that the suit was much weaker then his past suits based on the amount of damage he was able withstand in those past suits..Which trump Caps damage output...Tank Shells, Thors hammer strikes and lighting, Whiplashes Whips, Iron Mongers Punches>>>>>>>>>>>>Cap and Buckys damage output.
  • And like i said you make excellent points but i will always refuse to accept that fight...lol
  • And i know all of Caps feats already, but like i said he would destroy Jason in the begging of the fight..But eventually when he tires Jason is going to kill him... Jason has some kind of weird regeneration zombie powers...So he can take mostly anything Cap dishes out and just recover from it with his rapid healing ability.
  • And we all know how Cap has the fight until the last breath mentality, thats not going to serve him well here becuase hes going to tire himself out trying to beat Jason into submission..I see a really drained Cap on his last legs being easily taken out by a seemingly tireless Jason who has formidable levels of Superhuman strength in his right likely higher then Caps.
Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap destroys him unless it's Jason X version.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason would take it eventually.

I think this feat alone should put Jason's striking power above Cap's. Forget the fact that he stabbed through a steel reinforced futuristic door.
I think this feat alone should put Jason's striking power above Cap's. Forget the fact that he stabbed through a steel reinforced futuristic door.
OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Cap.. Hard battle but Superior Skill, Intelligence, Tactical ability, Speed(Including Reflexes and Agility). I would still say Cap is stronger even though for most feel the fight between him and Ironman is PIS. He's done things that lead me to believe he has Superior Strength. I say a punch from Crossbones would equal the video above with Jason punching Freddy. If not.. I believe Cap has the strength necessary to put Jason down. And he's not going to tire easily.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Freddy the Physical equal of Cap? No I don't think so. But yes that feat does show how powerful a hit from Jason is but I wouldn't say it gives him the Victory. Cap has done things Similar.. Maybe not on par, but similar. Freddy doesn't have the skills or Speed of Cap, so how do we even know that Jason would even get a hit like that on Cap.Jason, as I stated, is slower and unskilled. Your putting him against an opponent that's the Exact opposite. Watch one of the Old School Friday the 13th films and you'll see Jason face ordinary humans and get outsmarted and beaten.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Capfan85

@jumpstart55: Well I doubt Ironman would wear a weaker suit, he is a futurist and is quick to use new tech. I disagree that Jason is vastly stronger than Cap. Based on feats we have seen in the movies Cap should be vastly stronger than Jason.

Cap also fought Ultron H2H and was also doing pretty well, he took multiple punches from Ultron without major injury.

Some notable strength feats:

* Held back a helicopter from lifting off, and was even able to "bicep curl" it back toward the ground.

* Lifted a massive steel girder at least 1 foot wide and 20 feet long which would be at least 20 tons or more if you were to calculate that. This was after fighting Bucky, being shot through the stomach and leg, and stabbed through the chest.

* Tossed Ultron with enough force to shatter a concrete bridge support.

* Tossed a man effortlessly across a room (about 30 feet or so) one handed with no momentum and in a position of no leverage in Age of Ultron when him, Thor, and Iron man stormed Ulysses Claws weapon cache.

* Punched a heavy bag off of its chain with enough force to send it flying back at least 15 feet and puncture it to send sand everywhere. Also we know this is not a one time feat because he had a few spare heavy bags laying on the floor so he must break them regularly.

* Tossed a motorcycle iver his head while riding into a Jeep with enough force that the Jeep flipped over and was wrecked.

Durability:

* Has shown thay he can fall hundreds of meters and get up without major signs of pain or injury.

* Has been stabbed and shot multiple times without bleeding out.

Other notable information:

* Cap is much more skilled

* Cap is a military veteran and combat strategist. He can adapt and change his tactics to various opponents, and he learns fast. Jason is not exactly a tactical thinker, and prefers to use fear, darkness, surprise attacks, and overwhelming force.

* Cap's reflexes and combat speed will make it difficult for Jason to use his typical brute force attacks against Cap.

*Cap doesn't tire because of the super soldier treatment. His body can eliminate fatigue much faster than a normal person. This means he can fight for long periods of time without getting gassed out or tired. He was made to go the long haul.

* Cap has a "protective system of regeneration and healing" as stated by Abraham Erskine.

Again there are no strength feats that Jason has done that Cap couldn't do.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason rips Steve in half.

Ayauti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cap doesn't have his shield and Jason has his machete? Jason easily, he'll cut Cap down to the bone each time he tries to attack. Strength wise Jason would also probably be able to pin Cap down or even knock him out. Even unmotivated and non-bloodlusted Jason would probably just take his time cutting Caps flesh away followed by stepping on his skeleton as he pulls Caps skull off his shoulders with one hand.

Basically comes down to raw physical damage and resistance, Jason has his brute unrelenting strength while feeling little to no pain. Cap would feel every hit and cut.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayauti:

With Someone as Skilled, and Tactically sound as Cap I doubt any of this would happen.

Humans can outsmart and outmanuever Jason, Cap will easily out skill. Cap goes for Jasons legs(attack the back or kneecap)? And he's going down..leaving plenty of room and time for Cap to further immobilize Jason. Of course Jason is gonna keep coming but now he's even slower than before, giving Cap more and more time to figure out how to defeat him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Of Jason gets his hands on Captain America he will win.

If not, Captain America dances around him

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks:

I don't even see Jason getting his hands on Cap. Even so.. Cap became entangled with Ultron and yet got free. Cap could out maneuver Jason and suplex him.. dropping him on his neck. When I think more about it Jason would be like a training dummy for Cap. We've all given Jason more credit due to Freddy vs Jason and his moves in Mortal Kombat X. When you think about it Jason is undead maniac with a machete slaughtering teenagers. He has intelligence and Skill below the league of a 4 year old practicing Power Ranger moves.

P.S. I'm not attacking you or anything I'm just stating general points.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main issue for Cap is, he can't even hope to down Jason. So, it becomes a battle of attrition, and Jason wins that every time.

Ayauti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayauti:

With Someone as Skilled, and Tactically sound as Cap I doubt any of this would happen.

Humans can outsmart and outmanuever Jason, Cap will easily out skill. Cap goes for Jasons legs(attack the back or kneecap)? And he's going down..leaving plenty of room and time for Cap to further immobilize Jason. Of course Jason is gonna keep coming but now he's even slower than before, giving Cap more and more time to figure out how to defeat him.

@morleericks:

I don't even see Jason getting his hands on Cap. Even so.. Cap became entangled with Ultron and yet got free. Cap could out maneuver Jason and suplex him.. dropping him on his neck. When I think more about it Jason would be like a training dummy for Cap. We've all given Jason more credit due to Freddy vs Jason and his moves in Mortal Kombat X. When you think about it Jason is undead maniac with a machete slaughtering teenagers. He has intelligence and Skill below the league of a 4 year old practicing Power Ranger moves.

P.S. I'm not attacking you or anything I'm just stating general points.

How would Jason not get his hands on Cap when it's a brawl? I'm pretty sure the scenario is meant to be a fight and not a chase around an area where Cap can use the environment to his advantage because it states he doesn't have his shield meaning he can't run around looking for something to be his shield or am I wrong? Cap would win if armed, easily. But with Jason equipped with his machete vs unarmed Cap straight up, he would rip Cap apart.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OneWithReason

@ayauti:

With or without his sheild Cap can use the environment to his advantage. Do you know why? Because Cap has Superior Intelligence and Tactical ability. Just because it's a brawl doesn't mean that Cap would not be able to outmanuever Jason.. in any form of H2H combat if one has the means to outwit, out manuever their oppent they can. Plus OP doesnt specify where they fight. Boat? Warehouse? Desert? Or Lake.. something is always laying around. Also you missed the point where I said that Even if Jason gets his hands on Cap, Cap has been entangled by Loki, and Ultron yet broke free. Compare their strength and durability to Jason's.

You've failed to mention how Jason can get his hands on someone with Superior Speed, Skill, Tactical knowledge, Experience. Name a feat? I can tell you of numerous occasions where Cap has excelled against foes with Superior Strength and Durability, some of which whom are greater than Jason. Or you could just go on youtube type in Captain America fight scenes and you'll see for yourself. It's so much Cap has at his disposal simply being More Skilled, More intelligent, and in an Equal area of Strength (if not above). That Machete could easily end up becoming Caps weapon and then off with Jasons head. Look up Captain Americas fighting styles on youtube.. youll see he uses a bit of the style, Krav Maga. Which is a highly praised self defense art form. Cap can easily use this to disarm A Non skilled combatant and take their weapon. Cap wouldn't need to run around looking for a weapon, Jason might as well give Cap his Machete lol.Anyways it's not like Cap is nothing without his sheild.. he's proved that enough.

Added with the fact that Cap is Blood LUSTED?! Omg.. I definitely feel Cap wins.

Ayauti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayauti:

With or without his sheild Cap can use the environment to his advantage. Do you know why? Because Cap has Superior Intelligence and Tactical ability. Just because it's a brawl doesn't mean that Cap would not be able to outmanuever Jason.. in any form of H2H combat if one has the means to outwit, out manuever their oppent they can. Plus OP doesnt specify where they fight. Boat? Warehouse? Desert? Or Lake.. something is always laying around. Also you missed the point where I said that Even if Jason gets his hands on Cap, Cap has been entangled by Loki, and Ultron yet broke free. Compare their strength and durability to Jason's.

You've failed to mention how Jason can get his hands on someone with Superior Speed, Skill, Tactical knowledge, Experience. Name a feat? I can tell you of numerous occasions where Cap has excelled against foes with Superior Strength and Durability, some of which whom are greater than Jason. Or you could just go on youtube type in Captain America fight scenes and you'll see for yourself. It's so much Cap has at his disposal because simply being More Skilled, More intelligent, and in a Equal area of Strength (if not above). That Machete could easily end up becoming Caps weapon and then off with Jasons head. Look up Captain Americas fighting styles on youtube.. youll see he uses a bit of the style Krav Maga. Which is a highly praised self defense art form. Cap can easily use this to disarm and use A Non skilled combatants weapon, which Jason is exactly.

Added with the fact that Cap is Blood LUSTED?! Omg.. I definitely feel Cap wins.

I'll leave this here for a reference Jason Voorhees, he isn't just a meat head as everyone thinks him to be, he's an immortal powerhouse. Read through his abilities and feats on that page I'm too lazy. You paint Cap as being untouchable, he isn't Flash.

Here's the last thing I'll quote just for you.

Jason not only has an incredible superhuman strength, but as part of his repertoire of supernatural powers, in times of dire need he can summon forth a powerful demonic spirit seeking revenge. Jason also is characterized by disappearing and then reappearing surreptitiously from one place to another almost as if he were a ghost or was teleporting. His evil essence or malignant spirit can induce situations involving any direct or indirect form of resurrection in him. Also he possesses a regenerative factor that allows himself to survive against the most brutal and fatal injuries to his body. To date, Jason has been subjected to many extreme forms of extermination and destruction, such as: drowning, strangulation, electrocution, shooting with high caliber firearms at point-blank range, burning or incineration, stabbing and dismemberment by explosion. However, under all these circumstances he can not die because his body is just a medium to hold his demonic spirit engulfed in his hellish revenge, reanimating over and over again to kill those who dare to enter into his territory. Similarly, if Jason's body is completely destroyed his demonic spirit will be able to take possession of any other body that is alive and continue his carnage. Jason is also very stealthy almost always avoiding detection.

After rereading through his abilities and feats I'm actually rethinking and re-positioning my stance to Jason all the way even if Cap had his shield and other advantages, demon vs enhanced soldier? Immortal Jason wins.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason can take all the punishment and then deliver just as much back at Cap.

He wins.

Speaking of Jason, has there been a thread with Jason vs. TWS elevator scene?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm laughing at the amount of people underselling Steve or overstating Jason in this thread.

Cap destroys him unless it's Jason X version.

To elaborate.

F13 2-4, or reboot. This Jason feels and is simply a very strong human. Still not stronger then Steve. Steve outfights, outmuscles and outwits Jason and beats him at his leisure after he disarms him.

F13 5 Roy goes down in a one shot.

F13 6-9 Well This Jason is obviously not alive. Cap does to him what he did to the Ultron Bots. Applications of force that break his limbs at the joints should do the trick.

Jason X. Standard Jason will fall in above. Jason with nanites? Steve doesnt have an answer for that unless the location of the fight allows for an environmental win. Since no location is noted in OP, this is a standard city area. Steve could do it, but it wouldn't come easy.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins... he will eventually realize that regular attacks arent doing the job, and go harder and harder each time.. eventually he will just hit jason so hard with the shield that jasons head caves in

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Cap is faster, but Jason is a tad bit stronger.....Jason can teleport although it's rare we see him do it he's done it once I believe.

I'd have to back Jason Cap can't really do much to him wouldn't hurt him anyway.

Jason should win.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wolfrazer  Online

I'm not seeing how the environment could really help Cap like some people are saying, with what Jason has survived. What could the environment possibly help Cap do?

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ayauti:

You ignored some of what I said. I did say it's possible that Jason can get his hands on Cap. I'm saying even so, I don't see it as a complete loss for Cap. You want to compare abilities? Name all the things Cap has faced compared to Jason..Naming a Few: Ultron Loki, and Iron man. Compare their abilities to Jason. I'm not saying he's the Flash, don't overdramatize my words please. You are listing Abilities Jason doesn't even use. Teleportation? Demon summoning? Name any of the movies he has done this? If he has done it, How often does he use it? How Tactical is he with it? What suggest that he'll use it in this fight? He didnt vs Freddy. You're suggesting Jason will teleport like Nightcrawler or summon demons like Quan Chi or something when that's never been shown.

Compared to Cap.. Jason is a meat head. You say or its been said there's no way Cap can kill Jason.. What separates Privileged Idotic Teenagers from Cap, whom in every movie finds a way to put Jason down. Jason has been killed, yet through outside means he comes back to life..He does not come back on his own.

If you feel Jason wins, I won't debate with you no further my friend. You're stuck in your stance.. that's fine. But it does seem like you're ignoring facts and being mislead by a description of rarely seen and used Abilities. I'll only say Strength and Durability are the only things Jason has over Cap.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Watch every Friday the 13th film and you'll see. Or Better yet just go on youtube and look at how Jason dies.Look at where Jason is at and determine on your own How Cap can use where they are fighting to his advantage.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@onewithreason: According to the rules, since no location given, the fight takes place in city streets. I'm not really seeing much that could do anything to Jason, Part 6 BFR'd, first with Tommy Jarvis who used a rock, chain and a lake with a boat....none of which Cap has. Part 7 again, Cap doesn't have TK to bring back a dead guy to wrap Jason in chains and drag him into a lake soo...no.

Part 8, swept away by toxic water in the sewer system....which...I mean I guess could be possible? But that seems an unlikely thing for a fight.

X he was frozen in a cryogenic tube.

Soo....I don't see any much environmental play here that Cap could use.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By OneWithReason

https://youtu.be/lKQVHClcUfs

In that video you see Jason being staggered by a Normal Humans barrage of Punches. The Boxer tires, and realizes his attempts are moot.

1)Although the Boxer failed.. you do see that his hits are staggering Jason.. pushing him back further and further. If a Normal Boxer can do this.. imagine what Caps blows would do.

2) They are fighting on top of a building..If Cap and Jason were to fight here, Cap could do what the Boxer MIGHT have been able to do if he did not tire or was stronger: Which is Knock Jason off the Building. Cap does not tire, his feats of Endurance and Durability show he can go all day. His strikes stagger Iron man, Ultron, Loki, Robots, and More.

3)Even if Cap did knock Jason off a building, Jason would probably still get up. But! He would No doubt be KOed for some time this is evident when Jason in F13 #5 (https://youtu.be/GCg_le-D_YE) where he is hit by a bull dozer and is KOed. A fall from a New York building I have no doubt can do the same.(This is an example of depending on where they fight, Cap can use the Environment to his advantage.)

4)Even if it doesn't, Even if They are not fighting on top of a Building. The fact still remains that Jason was being staggered by a Normal Humans Blows.. regardless if it was a short while, regardless of Jason felt no damage.. the fact is a Normal Humans punching force was enough to stagger Jason. Cap is much stronger than a Teenage Boxer, and does not tire.

PS: If the links do not work. Just go on youtube. Search Jason vs Boxer.. and Tommy vs Jason.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Wolfrazer  Online

@onewithreason: Jason wasn't in part 5, that was Roy Burns pretending to be him. Also yeah Cap could do that...but given what Jason has withstood(porch roofs falling ontop of him, electrocution, heavy gunfire etc), falling off a rooftop wouldn't really be that big a deal. I mean KO yeah could be a thing, but I'm not really sure it'd be due to environment usage.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

My statement was to show how regular humans have used their environment to Defeat Jason. If they can do it.. why can't Cap in a City, filled with soo much Cap can use at his disposal.

Cap could use a manhole cover as a defense, or a tool to smash in Jason's head. Grab wire to restrain or Entangle Jason. Use a Car door as a defense. Cap has Tactical knowledge.. he'd find some way to win, especially if he's blood lusted