No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Bushmaster has his normal dose of Nightshade
  • The Beast personality is in complete control
  • Bloodlust on
  • The fight takes place in an empty Harlem's Paradise

#2 Posted by LPercepts (556 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster is a trained martial artist, so he probably has much greater maneuverability than the Beast. However, the Beast does have some pretty good strength and durability feats under his belt. I would wonder if the Nightshade enhancement does let Bushmaster overpower the Beast though. That said, the Beast is much more ferocious and bestial and more likely to want to punch in Bushmaster's face. Very tough to decide for me.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
#3 Posted by WolverineBatmanFTW (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say BM has better H2h skills but The Beast is more agile, manoeuvrable and faster. Stalemate.

Also, great matchup!

Avatar image for madscientist224
#4 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast by a slim margin due to agility, strength, and unpredictability.

#5 Posted by lgh0stl (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster . . the Beast will definitely feel Bushmaster's hit granted that Luke did and we all know how tanky Luke is

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#6 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

John folds him in half

#7 Edited by ganon15 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster is essentially a skilled version of The Beast, so he wins

#8 Posted by LPercepts (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: Possibly, but I think it's predicated on Bushmaster not getting hit. Bushmaster is likely faster and more maneuverable, but I think the Beast has a higher pain threshold, is more feral in behavioral terms, and probably can hit harder. He's also probably going to want to kill Bushmaster more than Bushmaster might want to kill him. That could even out any advantage Bushmaster might have in martial arts and consuming Nightshade.