Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Greysentinel365

Jessica is stomped.

BM then walks through the other two. I don’t think an Iron Fist would put him down even if one landed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats?

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: FEATS DUMP!

There are more. But I can't grab them from Netflix

Faster than Luke Cage
Faster than Luke Cage
Dances around Cage with ease
Dances around Cage with ease
Takes repeated hits from Cage and keeps coming
Takes repeated hits from Cage and keeps coming
Kick sends Cage flying through railings and off the bridge
Kick sends Cage flying through railings and off the bridge

Takes on Misty Knight (who actually gets good fodder wrecking feats and her arm has a degree of enhanced strength) and Cage at the same time

Sends Cage flying for a K.O again
Sends Cage flying for a K.O again
Backhands Shades through several wood panels
Backhands Shades through several wood panels
Sends Misty Knight flying with a kick
Sends Misty Knight flying with a kick
Rocks Cage with a punch
Rocks Cage with a punch
Tanks a metal pole to the face from Cage and proceeds to put him down
Tanks a metal pole to the face from Cage and proceeds to put him down

There's more but you get the point. Bushmaster is as strong as Cage on top of being very skilled and while not completely bulletproof is still durable as hell.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John kills them

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster knows about the Iron Fist in this scenario? He runs through DD and JJ, then has an entertaining one on one vs Danny, but wins decisively.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Defenders win.

Danny can hurt him with IF, Matt can occupy him through skill and maneuverability, Jessica's hits are going to be just as painful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster with mid-difficulty.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump. Trio have this in my opinion. Jessica definitely isn't useless, she's the only one who can physically brawl with/restrain him, in a 1v1 that's not gonna happen but he's going to be occupied by both Daredevil and Iron Fist here. And Danny has been shown to be willing to smack superhumans (Black Sky and Gao) with the Iron Fist. Bushmaster should go down here.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nerdchore

The trio win. Matt and iron fist are both skilled enough to hang with him and provide distractions. Jessica isnt as skilled but any of her hits are gonna cause john to be knocked around and the he gets dogpiled.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

I don't think Jessica's hits are going to do much more than hurt him somewhat. Luke is significantly more physically impressive than her and John had no trouble eating his hits in their final fight. In terms of durability she's even more outclassed compared to Luke, so I don't see her lasting very long at all even with help. Matt is no issue whatsoever and Danny is only a threat with the IF but he's liable to get knocked out well before that should he even land it in the first place.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Trio

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Defenders win.

Danny can hurt him with IF, Matt can occupy him through skill and maneuverability, Jessica's hits are going to be just as painful.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster was beastly. Trio's only chance is the Iron Fist, otherwise they can't damage him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Jessica's hits are going to do much more than hurt him somewhat. Luke is significantly more physically impressive than her and John had no trouble eating his hits in their final fight. In terms of durability she's even more outclassed compared to Luke, so I don't see her lasting very long at all even with help. Matt is no issue whatsoever and Danny is only a threat with the IF but he's liable to get knocked out well before that should he even land it in the first place.

That's because Johnny had injected himself with a double dose of Nightshade before the fight, amping his strength and durability, and when Luke saw how much of a threat he was he stopped holding back and quickly took him down .

Letyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Defenders take this.

Danny and Matt can keep him occupied enough for Jessica to hit him and Danny can use his fist to wound Johnny badly.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@creolecuddy: He never actually K.Oed him in the last fight. John withstood more than a dozen hits from in the bunker and was still conscious enough to elbow Luke in an attempt to get out of the chokehold. I'd even argue that it looked like the Nightshade was starting to take a toll on his body when he just stood there and took his punches before the chokehold.

Luke fought him enough to know exactly how much of a physical threat Jacob is in addition to how serious he was at getting Mariah, so he had no reason to hold back at all when they fought at the balcony.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd back Bushmaster for a majority the bunker fight was crazy and he wasn't even trying to fight them he was trying to get at Mariah. I think DD will go down fairly early he doesn't have the durability to tank too many shots from someone on Bushmasters level being serious and can't really hurt him, Jessica might stay up a while from her physicals but he puts her down he's too quick and skilled for her, the main problem for him is the Iron Fist which could do some serious damage to him but I think he'd eventually take it. Unless Danny uses it early on while the others are keeping him occupied but he never uses it early in fights it's always at the end so I doubt that would happen.

I'd back Bushmaster like 6.5/10

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Defenders trio

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'd back Bushmaster for a majority the bunker fight was crazy and he wasn't even trying to fight them he was trying to get at Mariah. I think DD will go down fairly early he doesn't have the durability to tank too many shots from someone on Bushmasters level being serious and can't really hurt him, Jessica might stay up a while from her physicals but he puts her down he's too quick and skilled for her, the main problem for him is the Iron Fist which could do some serious damage to him but I think he'd eventually take it. Unless Danny uses it early on while the others are keeping him occupied but he never uses it early in fights it's always at the end so I doubt that would happen.

Bushmaster was amped on an extra-potent dose of Nightshade in the bunker fight.

Latis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he kills them all

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would side with the trio...can't imagine him beating them after IFS2.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps, what the hell, lol. They’d have to enter Jobbersville to blow this.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see how BM is losing this.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The defenders got this, Jessica strength will prove to be a problem, daredevil will be a very annoying distraction with his skills and Billy clubs, and Danny will be the m.v.p here due to his fist and he has that force push that he use against Gao.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica gets one-shotted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Daredevil gets one-shotted

No Caption Provided

And Iron fist isn't soloing.

Come on guys.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they can probably hold him off long enough for Iron Fist to take him down with the Fist.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster with mid-difficulty. The only problem I see is Danny, but IMO Bushmaster is tough enough not to get KO'd by the iron fist.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:

I just assume everyone uses that version of him in battles tbh

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@thorthunder98 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I generally assume they mean base Bushmaster. If we're assuming it's them at their peak then Danny could solo, his combat speed is too high and he uses the Iron Fist on foes he knows are superhuman. Against a Luke Cage + tier character there's no reason for him to hold back.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I generally assume they mean base Bushmaster. If we're assuming it's them at their peak then Danny could solo, his combat speed is too high and he uses the Iron Fist on foes he knows are superhuman. Against a Luke Cage + tier character there's no reason for him to hold back.

Yeaa I guess that's true if the bunker feats aren't included then he'd likely lose then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Could go either way.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, Danny gets chi?! He solos...

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny solos with chi. otherwise Bushmaster wins

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

copy that

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist is there only hope. Even if this wasn't final fight BM he would still stomp Matt and Jess

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster steamrolls through them.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 socajunkie  Moderator

I’d have given this to the team if not for John having full knowledge and them having none.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bushmaster this easily. He can dance around Dannys chi and one shot all of them (except for Jess, but she goes down quickly)

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Danny solos now. Defenders would wreck together.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bushmaster

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John oneshots Jessica and Matt. He can take on Danny with some difficulty.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trio win this. Bushmaster cant beat all them at once Danny is powerful enough to challenge him on his own

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooooh, interesting thread. I say it could go either way.