Rules

• Morals on/In-character
  • Bushmaster knows what each member is capable of
  • Team doesn't get any knowledge
  • Matt gets his suit and Billy clubs
Avatar image for greysentinel365
#2 Edited by Greysentinel365 (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica is stomped.

BM then walks through the other two. I don’t think an Iron Fist would put him down even if one landed.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#3 Posted by _KingofLatveria (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats?

#4 Posted by Greysentinel365 (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: FEATS DUMP!

There are more. But I can't grab them from Netflix

Faster than Luke Cage
Faster than Luke Cage
Dances around Cage with ease
Dances around Cage with ease
Takes repeated hits from Cage and keeps coming
Takes repeated hits from Cage and keeps coming
Kick sends Cage flying through railings and off the bridge
Kick sends Cage flying through railings and off the bridge

Takes on Misty Knight (who actually gets good fodder wrecking feats and her arm has a degree of enhanced strength) and Cage at the same time

Sends Cage flying for a K.O again
Sends Cage flying for a K.O again
Backhands Shades through several wood panels
Backhands Shades through several wood panels
Sends Misty Knight flying with a kick
Sends Misty Knight flying with a kick
Rocks Cage with a punch
Rocks Cage with a punch
Tanks a metal pole to the face from Cage and proceeds to put him down
Tanks a metal pole to the face from Cage and proceeds to put him down

There's more but you get the point. Bushmaster is as strong as Cage on top of being very skilled and while not completely bulletproof is still durable as hell.

#5 Posted by AngelJax (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#6 Posted by GeorgeWBush (10477 posts) - - Show Bio

John kills them

#7 Posted by imagein (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster knows about the Iron Fist in this scenario? He runs through DD and JJ, then has an entertaining one on one vs Danny, but wins decisively.

#8 Posted by ANTHP2000 (20945 posts) - - Show Bio

The Defenders win.

Danny can hurt him with IF, Matt can occupy him through skill and maneuverability, Jessica's hits are going to be just as painful.

#9 Posted by TonyMartial (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster

#10 Posted by Jack_Hart (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster with mid-difficulty.

#11 Posted by rogueshadow (28495 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Trio have this in my opinion. Jessica definitely isn't useless, she's the only one who can physically brawl with/restrain him, in a 1v1 that's not gonna happen but he's going to be occupied by both Daredevil and Iron Fist here. And Danny has been shown to be willing to smack superhumans (Black Sky and Gao) with the Iron Fist. Bushmaster should go down here.

#12 Edited by nerdchore (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

The trio win. Matt and iron fist are both skilled enough to hang with him and provide distractions. Jessica isnt as skilled but any of her hits are gonna cause john to be knocked around and the he gets dogpiled.

#13 Posted by juiceboks (24230 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Jessica's hits are going to do much more than hurt him somewhat. Luke is significantly more physically impressive than her and John had no trouble eating his hits in their final fight. In terms of durability she's even more outclassed compared to Luke, so I don't see her lasting very long at all even with help. Matt is no issue whatsoever and Danny is only a threat with the IF but he's liable to get knocked out well before that should he even land it in the first place.

#14 Posted by CreoleCuddy (583 posts) - - Show Bio

The Defenders win.

Danny can hurt him with IF, Matt can occupy him through skill and maneuverability, Jessica's hits are going to be just as painful.

#15 Posted by jayskee (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio

#16 Posted by KingOfWakanda (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster was beastly. Trio's only chance is the Iron Fist, otherwise they can't damage him.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#17 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh I can see it going either way, mainly because of Iron Fist.

#18 Posted by CreoleCuddy (583 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Jessica's hits are going to do much more than hurt him somewhat. Luke is significantly more physically impressive than her and John had no trouble eating his hits in their final fight. In terms of durability she's even more outclassed compared to Luke, so I don't see her lasting very long at all even with help. Matt is no issue whatsoever and Danny is only a threat with the IF but he's liable to get knocked out well before that should he even land it in the first place.

That's because Johnny had injected himself with a double dose of Nightshade before the fight, amping his strength and durability, and when Luke saw how much of a threat he was he stopped holding back and quickly took him down .

#19 Posted by Letyke (291 posts) - - Show Bio

The Defenders take this.

Danny and Matt can keep him occupied enough for Jessica to hit him and Danny can use his fist to wound Johnny badly.

#20 Posted by juiceboks (24230 posts) - - Show Bio

@creolecuddy: He never actually K.Oed him in the last fight. John withstood more than a dozen hits from in the bunker and was still conscious enough to elbow Luke in an attempt to get out of the chokehold. I'd even argue that it looked like the Nightshade was starting to take a toll on his body when he just stood there and took his punches before the chokehold.

Luke fought him enough to know exactly how much of a physical threat Jacob is in addition to how serious he was at getting Mariah, so he had no reason to hold back at all when they fought at the balcony.

#21 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Bushmaster for a majority the bunker fight was crazy and he wasn't even trying to fight them he was trying to get at Mariah. I think DD will go down fairly early he doesn't have the durability to tank too many shots from someone on Bushmasters level being serious and can't really hurt him, Jessica might stay up a while from her physicals but he puts her down he's too quick and skilled for her, the main problem for him is the Iron Fist which could do some serious damage to him but I think he'd eventually take it. Unless Danny uses it early on while the others are keeping him occupied but he never uses it early in fights it's always at the end so I doubt that would happen.

I'd back Bushmaster like 6.5/10

#22 Posted by mrmonster (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

The Defenders trio

#23 Posted by rogueshadow (28495 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Bushmaster for a majority the bunker fight was crazy and he wasn't even trying to fight them he was trying to get at Mariah. I think DD will go down fairly early he doesn't have the durability to tank too many shots from someone on Bushmasters level being serious and can't really hurt him, Jessica might stay up a while from her physicals but he puts her down he's too quick and skilled for her, the main problem for him is the Iron Fist which could do some serious damage to him but I think he'd eventually take it. Unless Danny uses it early on while the others are keeping him occupied but he never uses it early in fights it's always at the end so I doubt that would happen.

Bushmaster was amped on an extra-potent dose of Nightshade in the bunker fight.

#24 Posted by Latis (113 posts) - - Show Bio

he kills them all

#25 Posted by DSTREET45 (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#26 Posted by TheKinfing (11132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would side with the trio...can't imagine him beating them after IFS2.

#27 Posted by Dre_Savage (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps, what the hell, lol. They’d have to enter Jobbersville to blow this.

#28 Posted by King-Ragnar (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Greysentinel365 (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t see how BM is losing this.

#30 Posted by Nyhybrid89 (638 posts) - - Show Bio

The defenders got this, Jessica strength will prove to be a problem, daredevil will be a very annoying distraction with his skills and Billy clubs, and Danny will be the m.v.p here due to his fist and he has that force push that he use against Gao.

#31 Posted by Greysentinel365 (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessica gets one-shotted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Daredevil gets one-shotted

No Caption Provided

And Iron fist isn't soloing.

Come on guys.

#32 Posted by Amendment50 (14005 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they can probably hold him off long enough for Iron Fist to take him down with the Fist.

#33 Posted by Jack_Hart (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Bushmaster with mid-difficulty. The only problem I see is Danny, but IMO Bushmaster is tough enough not to get KO'd by the iron fist.

#34 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

I just assume everyone uses that version of him in battles tbh

#35 Edited by rogueshadow (28495 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I generally assume they mean base Bushmaster. If we're assuming it's them at their peak then Danny could solo, his combat speed is too high and he uses the Iron Fist on foes he knows are superhuman. Against a Luke Cage + tier character there's no reason for him to hold back.

#36 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:
@rogueshadow said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I generally assume they mean base Bushmaster. If we're assuming it's them at their peak then Danny could solo, his combat speed is too high and he uses the Iron Fist on foes he knows are superhuman. Against a Luke Cage + tier character there's no reason for him to hold back.

Yeaa I guess that's true if the bunker feats aren't included then he'd likely lose then.

#37 Posted by Riddlerfan77 (5216 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#38 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Danny gets chi?! He solos...

#39 Posted by mexcomics2078 (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny solos with chi. otherwise Bushmaster wins

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#40 Posted by hurricanefunnel (716 posts) - - Show Bio

copy that

#41 Posted by Champion99 (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is there only hope. Even if this wasn't final fight BM he would still stomp Matt and Jess