#1 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2860 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Bullseye has Daredevil suit and Gear

standard gear for bruce

R2 : H2H

#2 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Bullseye is going to be a match for DCEU Bats?

Something to watch, also didn't know DD S3 was out.

#3 Posted by Aristeaus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Bullseye is going to be a match for DCEU Bats?

Something to watch, also didn't know DD S3 was out.

No, hes not.

Without giving away spoilers, there exists a far far better version of that archetype in DC, and Bats was pretty confident there. H2H isnt even close.

#4 Edited by dirtytree332 (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye wins the standard gear round, Batman wins H2H.

#5 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12164 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce gets a billy club in his throat

#6 Posted by BruceRogers (17445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Are you talking about DCEU Deadshot?. The guy has like next to no h2h feats and he needed prep to pull of a trick shot - something Bullseye was doing effortlessly. I fail to see how he is even at par, much less far superior.

#7 Posted by Aristeaus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Are you talking about DCEU Deadshot?. The guy has like next to no h2h feats and he needed prep to pull of a trick shot - something Bullseye was doing effortlessly. I fail to see how he is even at par, much less far superior.

I am. If you are trying to use Bullseye h2h as a argument, then you already lost.

Deadshot doesnt miss. He used prep to assassinate a dude. That doesnt mean he needed it. It was the easiest way to kill that person in protection.

Bullseye misses a lot. Gets smashed in h2h, a lot. He struggled every time fighting got close.

Standard gear for Bullseye is not firearms. Its basically whatever is around, and billy clubs. None of that is touching Bats. Deadshot is far more dangerous, and Batman was rather confident in that encounter.

Bullseye is the least impressive Netflix super powered baddie. He wasnt even close to any of the other DD bads. Huge step down. Had they kept the same level of hype, skill, and competency as the first Dex showing, it would have been really interesting.

#8 Posted by BruceRogers (17445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: If Deadshot could have killed his target without that carefully placed block of metal, he would have. But the fact is, he needed it, while Dex didnt. Also, unlike Dex again, he has zero combat feats to speak of.

You're saying a master marksman with a gun is far more dangerous than a master marksman with a gun, who can kill you with everyday objects and with the close quarter skills to go with it? Yeah, I'm not buying that.

Your last paragraph speaks of your personal grievance with the show and has nothing to do with this battle.

#9 Posted by Aristeaus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: If Deadshot could have killed his target without that carefully placed block of metal, he would have. But the fact is, he needed it, while Dex didnt. Also, unlike Dex again, he has zero combat feats to speak of.

You're saying a master marksman with a gun is far more dangerous than a master marksman with a gun, who can kill you with everyday objects and with the close quarter skills to go with it? Yeah, I'm not buying that.

Your last paragraph speaks of your personal grievance with the show and has nothing to do with this battle.

The easiest path to killing the only target he was paid to kill, was from a distance with a angle that hides trajectory. It is as simple as that.

Bullseye is not a master marksman, not really. Even the comic version is essentially limited to a hundred or so feet for his tricks. Guns were never really his thing either. Netflix Bullseye had one good showing for firearms, and after that was poor.

Regardless, the battle is for standard gear ( which is not firearms for Dex ), and H2H. He loses both rounds to Bats.

Dex standard gear cannot touch bats ( who again, was not afraid to take on Deadshot armed with firearms ). H2H is a blowout. Dex was overwhelmed by a weak showing from DD throughout the series, and almost severed in half by kingpin. There are a bunch of these battles already, and most people even think he loses to Punisher in H2H.

#10 Posted by BruceRogers (17445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: But see, the problem is that you are scaling Deadshot to Bullseye and arguing that the latter is much better with little to basis. I dont think Batman and Deadshot have even actually fought in this universe, barring the one time Bruce jumped him when Floyd was with his son. Confidence =/= feat.

Regardless of who you think wins here, that argument is flawed.

#11 Posted by Lan_Fan (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should be able to win both rounds.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43234 posts) - - Show Bio

Brucewith ease

#13 Edited by ANTHP2000 (27717 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers:

Not saying who's superior or anything, but saying Floyd needed prep to pull off a trickshot is incorrect, as he simply made the shot of the spot. Just cause he was on an assassination mission it doesn't negate the feat.

Also, ricocheting a bullet is more supernatural than doing it with knives or batons etc. granted I haven't started S3 yet so I haven't seen Bullseye fight (which I'm very hyped for).

Also, he does have combat feats. He was the MVP against the Eyes of the Adversary, an army of skilled superhuman soldiers, he traded blows wotj Enchantress for a handful of seconds and saved Flag while he was about to be killed by her and one can argue that ue would have beaten Bruce if it wasn't for his daughter watching.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#14 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7808 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman both rounds

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#15 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye wrecks with gear.

I'm split H2H.

#16 Posted by Batfreak2424 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wrecks bullseye in h2h

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#17 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H Bruce wrecks at a distance, Bullseye.

#18 Posted by Subline (8391 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't be this good.

#19 Edited by imagein (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex would get stomped by DCEU Batman in H2H. If he had some distance I could see him having a better shot, especially with the suit and billy clubs (I still think he’d lose a majority of that though, especially since Batman gets standard gear aka utility belt, smoke bombs, batarangs, grappling hook).

#20 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Dex tosses his billy club into Bruce's mouth.
  2. Dex steals a pencil or pen off a random civilian and skewers Bruce with it.
#21 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

He can't be this good.

He is this good, he's also good looking as well.

#22 Edited by cooljammy18 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye is dead once Batman gets in close for h2h. Matt Murdock even stated this explicitly in the show when going over on how to combat him, which was basically not allowing any distance between them.

However, if at a range then Dex has a really good shot actually. Daredevil was pretty much the only person that could counter his accuracy due to his reaction speed and raw skill. Batman is skilled, but would be hard pressed to avoid his shots. Unless his suit is durable enough to tank it of course.

So basically, Batman stomps in h2h, but its more 50/50 from a decent distance.

#23 Posted by TorikoWONTDie (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye is everything we coukd have hoped for. DD is deppwered compared to his comic physicals, but his radar sense is just as crazy. The only reason Matt dodge the objects is the radar sense. Bullseye would put h

Holes in Bruce's face. It's a vicious stomp with the DD suit.

In pure h2h DD technjque is better than Bruce. Its just bruce is stronger. Bullseye was stateed by MATT himself to be the most skilled and fastest opponent hes faced. And matt faced the fingers of the hand and black sky. Bullseye wins all arounds.

Btw- season 3 rocks. DD BEST NETFLIX SHOW BY MILES.

#24 Posted by Lan_Fan (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Batman just block his projectiles?

#25 Edited by Gracetrack (4677 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: That was my question as well. Also, he took two bullets to the head without any damage, at very close range.

#26 Edited by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@gracetrack said:

@lan_fan: That was my question as well. Also, he took two bullets to the head without any damage, at very close range.

Cause that wouldn't stop Dex from tagging him anyways. Matt is faster than Bruce yet he could barely keep up with Dex's projectiles. While true he took bullets to the head that didn't stop fodder from being able to stagger him with hits, also I'd argue Dex could hurt him through it either way, as a child Dex was creating dents into brick structures like nothing so I don't see why adult Dex wouldn't do much better than that.

#27 Posted by Lan_Fan (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: I'm saying it wouldn't matter if he got tagged. Batman's gauntlet is definitely strong enough to stop bullets which are definitely more than strong enough to dent bricks, so why can't he just block Bullseye's projectiles? Daredevil doesn't have the tools to block stuffs unlike Batman, plus Bruce can aim block much easier due to his perfectly fine vision.

#28 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan:

so why can't he just block Bullseye's projectiles?

His armor can stop some of what Dex can throw but this is someone that can ricochet bullets and hit people from a great distance without looking, hitting Batman in the eyes or chin doesn't seem like an ask at all. Even then the force he throws with is basically inhuman so the suit isn't a deal breaker anyway.

Daredevil doesn't have the tools to block stuffs unlike Batman,

Daredevil is probably the best unenhanced human when it comes to avoiding/reacting to projectiles and he failed to avoid the majority of what Bullseye threw. Having more protection is good but Bullseye tagging someone far faster extremely consistently means it more than likely doesn't matter how strong his armor is.

plus Bruce can aim block much easier due to his perfectly fine vision.

?

Radar sense is the biggest advantage someone could have for avoiding projectiles and it didn't save him, how is Bruce being able to see going to matter?

#29 Posted by The_Gaurdian (593 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a stealth friendly environment then Bruce sneaks his way to close range and then it goes like the Deadshot fight in the alley only Dex doesn't have any kids to stop Bruce

#30 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@danieldaripper: I'm saying it wouldn't matter if he got tagged. Batman's gauntlet is definitely strong enough to stop bullets which are definitely more than strong enough to dent bricks, so why can't he just block Bullseye's projectiles? Daredevil doesn't have the tools to block stuffs unlike Batman, plus Bruce can aim block much easier due to his perfectly fine vision.

His gauntlets blocked 9mm shots. Let look at the impact of a 9mm being shot at brick.

No Caption Provided

Now look at Dex's impact.

No Caption Provided

Granted it was already dented from before but we can still see that he further enlarged it. So Dex as a child was able to surpass the damage output of a 9mm gunshot with a baseball what do you is gonna happen when he tries this on Bruce with a billy club (which has a smaller surface area)? Nothing good, he'll probably break his defense that way.

Being a aim blocker is really a hindrance to Bruce in this specific battle due to Dex's preferred style of fighting.

#31 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a stealth friendly environment then Bruce sneaks his way to close range and then it goes like the Deadshot fight in the alley only Dex doesn't have any kids to stop Bruce

I doubt Bruce could stealth Dex when not even Matt could.

#32 Posted by The_Gaurdian (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: I haven't watched all their encounters yet but that may make the fight more interesting, though we should factor in that Matt's not in his prime and that Bruce can stealth straight up metas (Doomsday/Superman)

#33 Posted by Lan_Fan (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: I just saw Bullseye's fight scenes. There's nothing particularly impressive about his throw. As I saw it, Daredevil blocked or dodged 90% of his projectiles. Again, I don't see anything special about it that leads me to believe that they are unblockable.

If ricocheting stuffs to Batman's eye or mouth area is enough to beat Bruce, then Batman would have been dead a long time ago fighting someone like Deadshot.

Batman can pretty much see where Bullseye is going to throw, and block it right in time.

#34 Posted by Lan_Fan (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: That's simply because the ball is larger than bullet, which makes it seemingly more destructive. His throws are visibly not faster mach 2, that's just ridiculous.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#35 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5169 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex wins. Comparing him to Deadshot is confusing because both are radically different.

#36 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

Comparing Dex to Deadshot isnt the best way to scale this fight. I agree Deadshot is overall a better pure marksman, but Bullseye's scope with his marksmanship is much larger than deadshot has ever displayed. As someone pointed above Deadshot needed prep to do a really impressive trickshot. If Dex even had a pencil, you would be scared to fight him even with a gun. Dex did crazy trickshots in every fight. Batman is gonna have a real hard time fighting Dex especially since the faster Daredevil couldn't stop all his projectiles. Dex wins in a close fight with gear, but Bruce for sure wins h2h. Dex was getting smacked by Matt in h2h. Bruce is stronger and punches harder than Matt, so he isnt gonna do much h2h.

#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (20855 posts) - - Show Bio

Far from me to support DCEU gunman but people do realize that Dex hardly struck people in their eyes or mouth. Even with a gigantic slow ass target like Fisk he was pulling off plain body shots.

His trick shots are fantastic but his accuracy isn't that lethal and his projectiles dont move very fast either. Counting on him to nail Batman's eyes or even mouth is dumb. Its not really happening.

#38 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@danieldaripper: That's simply because the ball is larger than bullet, which makes it seemingly more destructive. His throws are visibly not faster mach 2, that's just ridiculous.

I'm not saying his ball traveled at mach 2. Mass has a role to play in it as well but that doesn't change the fact that he was able to replicate such damage output at a young age. I don't really think it's ridiculous, the ricochet shots he pulls off should even work.

#39 Posted by Gracetrack (4677 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing some of the arguments, I'm going with DCEU Bats here.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#40 Edited by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Still going with Dex wrecks R1.

Still split R2.

#41 Edited by solo788 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats round 2. Dex round 1, dude was terrifying when he got ANYTHING to throw

#42 Posted by Vacanus (243 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 - Bruce, Bullseye isn't hurting that armor.

R2 - Bullseye low/mid dif.

#43 Posted by The_Gaurdian (593 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished S3

R1: Dex tries to hit him with clubs and the other environment only to have it blocked/tanked on his body,then Bruce breaks his back again.

R2: Bruce manhandles him, then breaks his back again.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#44 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1429 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoaaaa this is a mismatch, daredevil is a good match for bats bullseye is not and never will be on their level of H2h matt stomped him in season 3 when he was up close, same with Batman

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#45 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7808 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman both rounds

If bulleye is throwing like this, he is dead.

No Caption Provided

#46 Posted by solo788 (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin was wearing an armored jacket. Which is why he was able to tank those shots and gave his jacket to Vanessa

#47 Edited by SLiMmcl (873 posts) - - Show Bio

This Is the Final Fight of the Show so SPOILERS (Don't look if you don't want Info or to see it.

Dex couldn't penetrate Fisk's Jacket (Yes its customized to be strong) But what makes people think he can Penetrate the Batsuit with standard gear AKA Billy Clubs?

Link To Fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#48 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye with Daredevil suit was getting beaten by a weakened armor less Matt and matched by Kingpin as well.

In close range, DCEU Batman who is extremely brutal and vicious would destroy him. At long range, he'd still have a pretty good chance thanks to his utility belt and stealth skills, not to mention, DCEU Batman is not completely against killing and using guns.

#49 Posted by bflynn316 (2665 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman both rounds

If bulleye is throwing like this, he is dead.

No Caption Provided

You realize that's a bulletproof jacket right?

#50 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

Far from me to support DCEU gunman but people do realize that Dex hardly struck people in their eyes or mouth. Even with a gigantic slow ass target like Fisk he was pulling off plain body shots.

His trick shots are fantastic but his accuracy isn't that lethal and his projectiles dont move very fast either. Counting on him to nail Batman's eyes or even mouth is dumb. Its not really happening.

I kinda doubt he wanted to kill Fisk before he killed Vanessa, I though hitting him in the legs was pretty obviously intentional. Those kind of shots are nothing compared to the other stuff he did so arguing he can only hit body shots is far dumber.