User Lists: 0

Widow

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Stick. He's arguably the best martial artist in the MCU.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick. He's arguably the best martial artist in the MCU.

No Caption Provided

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrmonster
touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MK39

Then who is?

I'd say either Nobu or T'Challa at this point.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Then who is?

Certainly not Stick. He doesn't have a single a single feat say otherwise.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: What about almost beating Daredevil, despite being decades older than Daredevil.

I'm not saying he'd win every single fight, but in terms of pure fighting skill, he's probably the best in the MCU. Top 5 for sure, with most of the other 4 being other Daredevil characters.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

@mrmonster:

Is the other one T'Challa?

Regardless, I put Widow around Matt's level. She should still be near the top tier.

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Miss_America_

Cap is the best h2h MCU fighter

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Widow, Cap, T'Challa, Melinda May, Bobbi Morse, Grant Ward. 6 characters all in the MCU with better skill showings.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick doesn't have any showings to say he's the best fighter in the MCU. I suppose an argument could be made for him having the best technical knowledge (via hype and implication) but inferior physicals, but I wouldn't put much faith in that

By feats, Widow takes him apart

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nat destroys him

oGrettic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick 8/10

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: IMO Stick could be up there with hype but IMO the best fighter in the MCU via feats is between Cap, May, Bobbi, and DD.

I'd say Stick could take a small majority against Widow.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

Stick in is prime could probably take her tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick, especially after recent showings handling black sky and Alexandra at once

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick Post-Defenders.

His Pain tolerance was near Punisher level IMO.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick Post-Defenders.

My dude is Frank had to chop his own hand off in order to escape... he would. But he'd at least FEEL IT. Like, he's give a grunt or an "oh shit" or something, ANY reaction at all. But Stick didn't even seem to care, whatsoever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing said:

Stick Post-Defenders.

My dude is Frank had to chop his own hand off in order to escape... he would. But he'd at least FEEL IT. Like, he's give a grunt or an "oh shit" or something, ANY reaction at all. But Stick didn't even seem to care, whatsoever.

true bad@$$

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: I was thinking of 616 Punisher when I made the comment though.

I also feel MCU Frank would do more than just grunt considering he was screaming in pain when he was getting his foot drilled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
deactivated-5a6e225c194f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: I was thinking of 616 Punisher when I made the comment though.

I also feel MCU Frank would do more than just grunt considering he was screaming in pain when he was getting his foot drilled.

his pain tolerance has gotten better after his solo series. Remember the brutal torture he received.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha. Stick is old and doesn't have enough h2h feats to put him above Nat in that department. Would be a good fight though.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In pure h2h, I'd side with Stick.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat is too conniving for stick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: he's blind old and he didn't get hit with a radioactive pus like daredevil so there's only a limit on what he can do ... Plus he's he's a golden boy.. but I think he could beat black widow without weapons only but standard weapons she beats him

every time because she's into guns and he isn't

Even without weapons I think that she can hold her own ,pretty good against him

@teenagedarkseid: i'm sure she can tolerate any kind of torture Stick could remember she was neutered he wasn't ..woman not be on being being able to have a children for the rest of her life is tougher mentally than having to chop off your own arm or same

Black Widow has never shown pain tolerance anywhere near on par with Frank or Stick.

The torture scene in the Avenger would be a joy ride on the merry go round for either

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
deactivated-5a6e225c194f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1 said:

@mrmonster: he's blind old and he didn't get hit with a radioactive pus like daredevil so there's only a limit on what he can do ... Plus he's he's a golden boy.. but I think he could beat black widow without weapons only but standard weapons she beats him

@teenagedarkseid: i'm sure she can tolerate any kind of torture Stick could remember she was neutered he wasn't ..woman not be on being being able to have a children for the rest of her life is tougher mentally than having to chop off your own arm or same

Black Widow has never shown pain tolerance anywhere near on par with Frank or Stick.

The torture scene in the Avenger would be a joy ride on the merry go round for either

^^^

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

^^^

what torture scene ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teenagedarkseid said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

^^^

what torture scene ?

Loading Video...

Honestly I'd hardly call this torture

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By The_Justiciar

Stick by logic

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Widow her batons and give Stick a sword then tell me who wins....

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pastepotpete1

@trust_this_786 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:
@teenagedarkseid said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

^^^

what torture scene ?

Loading Video...

Honestly I'd hardly call this torture

i figured you were going to bring up ultron and not this .. this only makes her look more tougher ..i dont like widow or women like that natasha is a still a girly girl i hate women like her ..dare devil comics or avengers did not invent black widow and SHE WASNT MEANT TO BE A 3RD DEGREE BLACK BELT OR WHATEVER she was meant to be a girly girl who messes around or marries (with a innocent russian accent )rich guys and poisons or gasses them in their sleep which is what she tried to do to tony .. then marvel gave her a boycutt tommy girl look and made her a bad ass fighter she is kind of like pyslocke who was meant to be a telepath only

^this isnt torture .. torture is when you are in a situation and know there is no rescue/ or no way of powering out . if green goblin captured gassed clarke kent and hid a bomb somehwere in ny and he decided he was going to peel off the finger nail of superman wouldnt superman want to look afraid? and styx didnt survive the torture he cut off his own arm his career is fucked also he pursues a career in crime for his own personal benefit he is a weak minded selfish lying bastard / and natasha is a cold b****t like two peas in a pod if you ask me

styx actually was spilling the goods at the end " not if iron fist blah blah "

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Tough one, I'm leaning towards stick. From what we know Stick never slacked before he died, had been at it for a loooong time dealing with high skilled assassin. His skill and precision in any area was phenomenal. He was resiliant enough to do what he had to do at any time.

Black Widow though, most of what she does is based on gathering information while she is skilled, the oppenents she faces are always canon fodder and compared to the hand they're just standard soldiers or robots(avengers) with no martial skill whatsoever. I'm really trying hard to think of someone she fought seriously with other than Clint and even then it wasn't really much of a fight they were just going back and forth even having casual conversation. Before that he was mind controled and because his level of skill in h2h also isn't on display in any of the movies he's appeared in it's hard to guage her skill level in h2h for me. Meanwhile Stick has fought evenly or held his own with both Matt and Elektra and its quite possible he was holding back in two of those 3 fights.

torture is when you are in a situation and know there is no rescue/ or no way of powering out . if green goblin captured gassed clarke kent and hid a bomb somehwere in ny and he decided he was going to peel off the finger nail of superman wouldnt superman want to look afraid? and styx didnt survive the torture he cut off his own arm his career is fucked also he pursues a career in crime for his own personal benefit he is a weak minded selfish lying bastard / and natasha is a cold b****t like two peas in a pod if you ask me

styx actually was spilling the goods at the end " not if iron fist blah blah "

Ok this is what I want to address from this post. First lets adress the bolded 1. His name is Stick not Styx 2. Clearly you have something personal against the character, which makes bias "selfish lying bastard" he left Matt to live his life in peace after they fought. He left Elektra to a rich family that could afford to take care of her rather than continue to raise her purely as an assassin. Cut off his own hand for the sake of his his mission but he's selfish? Yea, that makes a lot of sense.

"weak minded selfish lying bastard" do you know the meaning of weak minded or you just throwing around insulting words?
"pursues a career in crime for his own personal benefit." Exactly what crimes did he commit for his own personal benefit? Going in Matts fridge for a beer without permission? He doesn't make any money slaying Hand Ninja, and the only thing he has to gain is not seeing NY or Matt slain because of The Hand soo....what kind of logic is that?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cascadeking09: Clint held his own against T'Challa, who's very skilled and almost twice Clint's every stat. It was a great skill feat and Natasha beating a bloodlusted Clint while holding back puts her on a skill level above either of them imo.

That said I can't talk for this fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By xtreme1
No Caption Provided

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Clint held his own against T'Challa, who's very skilled and almost twice Clint's every stat. It was a great skill feat and Natasha beating a bloodlusted Clint while holding back puts her on a skill level above either of them imo.

That said I can't talk for this fight.

Pretty sure T'Challa having no quarrel with him works to his benefit, add to the fact they hardly fought and him using his gear not just fighting hand to hand and it's not much of a feat at all. I would also like to mention once T'challa said he wasn't interested the fight was over.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cascadeking09: No, I'm talking about them fighting CQC for more than half a minute and Clint even managing to get him in a grip with his bow. Despite the huge stat disadvantage.

T'Challa said he did not care right before they exchanged on CQC. If anything, this makes the fight more credible seeing as how he would want to take down Clint quickly to go fight Bucky.

Widow faught Clint under the same circumstances Panther faught him when he was bloodlusted because of mind control. I consider that a top notch skill showing.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Ok then let be more clear about this. T'challa was not interested in hurting Clint. Clint fired shots at him first and they exchanged for a few seconds, there is no way to take that fight seriously as the minute T'challa decides he doesn't want to fight him at all he knocks clint on his rear and continues after Bucky.

I get you think it's to Clint's credit but there's really no evidence the Clint "held his own" as T'challa "did not care", he said "I'm Clint" and T'challa said "I don't care." meaning he did not care who he wasn't, that had nothing to do with their exchange which was still extremely short. I'd consider this a feat only if T'challa doesn't easily escape his grip and floor him and do exactly as he so pleased. The only thing I can really take is that Clint was no match for him at all.

You may see it differently, but their little scuffle isnt much to brag or debate about as he didn't do anything other than slow T'challa down for a few seconds. That isn't a feat imo.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cascadeking09: That's some obvious denial there. Can't you see how a part of what you're saying contradicts the other?

He was not just non-interested in fighting him. Buck was getting away. T'Challa had to end the fight quickly. Yet, Clint gave him trouble and even incaped him briefly. T'Challa clearly won through his enhansed physicals. He faught T'Challa as long as Bucky did and lasted as long. Might as well say he performed better despite his lack of enhansed stats. That's great skill.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: That's some obvious denial there. Can't you see how a part of what you're saying contradicts the other?

He was not just non-interested in fighting him. Buck was getting away. T'Challa had to end the fight quickly. Yet, Clint gave him trouble and even incaped him briefly. T'Challa clearly won through his enhansed physicals. He faught T'Challa as long as Bucky did and lasted as long. Might as well say he performed better despite his like of enhansed stats. That's great skill.

Wow someone likes to make up their own truths.

They traded a few shots and then he floored him. Bucky did a heck of a lot more than that, please stop it. I can't even entertain this argument if you're going to act delusional just to give Clint credit for doing something that makes Black Widow a more capable fighting by beating him. This doesnt even have anything to do with the topic other than you using abc logic. Getting someone in hold for ONE second does not require skill, a complete amateur or someone with no training at all could put somene in a head lock for a second before the superior fighter chooses to escape.

It would be different if we saw T'challa struggling but we didn't, what we saw was a scuffle if you can even call it that. T'challa had to exchange as he was standing between he and Bucky. He threw a few shots but landed nothing, he got him in a hold and when T'challa decided the fight was over it as over that much is factual. So do tell me what part of my argument was contradictory?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stick

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@cascadeking09: Yeah you are in complete denial to accept it... Who cares about 'making Widow look better' or 'giving Clint credit'. I care to discuss what happened in the fight.

There's nothing to suggest other than your headcanon and some non sensical logic that T'Challa could've one shot him whenever he wanted, because he would have no reason to not do it. He was in a hurry to catch up to Buck. He had to end the fight as quickly as possible, yet he did not end it quickly. We saw then fighting evenly and then we cut to other fights and then we see T'Challa incaped, granted briefly. I don't see how this is not holding your own.

Lol a normal person can get T'Challa on a hold? It doesn't take skill? I'm sorry but you're being delusional.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Yeah you are in complete denial to accept it... Who cares about 'making Widow look better' or 'giving Clint credit'. I care to discuss what happened in the fight.

There's nothing to suggest other than your headcanon and some non sensical logic that T'Challa could've one shot him whenever he wanted, because he would have no reason to not do it. He was in a hurry to catch up to Buck. He had to end the fight as quickly as possible, yet he did. We saw then fighting evenly and then we cut to other fights and then we see T'Challa incaped, granted briefly. I don't see how this is not holding your own.

Lol a normal person can get T'Challa on a hold? It doesn't take skill? I'm sorry but you're being delusional.

Oh really? In a thread called "MCU Black Widow vs MCU Stick" you came to argue about a completely unrelated fight that lasted all of about 24 secs? So you're spamming the thread or trolling?

Really? Other than the fact that he basically did. It happened. The second he needed to stop fighting Clint because Bucky was getting away. He was being distracted and that's literally all that happened. Aside from that Clint did nothing, he didn't even land a clean shot. You're comparing that which lasted less than 30 secs to Bucky fighting him and now you've gone from saying he "held his own" to overstating something so simple trying to claim it was an even fight? But I'm delusional.

While T'Challa is not interested in fighting him at all? No it doesn't. The man broke his bow in half, what do you think that vibranium armor could've done to his limbs if he took Bucky serious? Okay, from here on out I'm just gonna say you're right and I'm wrong because that's clearly what this is about for you. Okay, buddy? But so you don't get any ideas and everybody can see what happened.

Loading Video...

The entire time BP is doing nothing but dodging, when they cut back to the fight Clint is behind him with the bow in front of him(we don't see BP strugging just that Clint is behind him with the bow in front), which is immediately cut through with his claws. The next thing that happens is Clint rolling on the grown holding himself in pain. That's an even fight? I will be the first to admit I'm delusional if everyone else agrees with you that that you can all Clint holding his own or fighting "evenly" there. That's the last I'm going to say, there is nothing further I can say to you if that doesnt convince you. We're done here.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator