No Caption Provided

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@payneintheass: I don't understand.

How does Black Widow even hurt her or bring her down?

You should add some other conditions so it's fair for Widow. Because otherwise she gets taken down in 2 seconds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 cuts her up.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With only Melee weapons Laura slices her to pieces, hell even if she has full gear I'd argue that Laura will still win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: She has a shock function on her staff which was helping her one shot Outriders.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-23 would kill her.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 in a stomp.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People on this forum are either flat out dumb or just... Wait a minute I been here long enough to know it's just stupidity. Black Widow stomps the little brat. Now I'll wait for the fool who will argue that X-23 being the child of Wolverine makes her an undefeatable street leveler just because she can kill fodder and climb on top of dumb brute clone Wolverine.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shaladue

@richubs: Tf? Read my above post because I swear to God it's a fact. How does Widow hurt her? THE SAME FRICKING WAY EVERYONE ELSE DID. X24 THREW HER INTO A DRSSER AND SHE GOT K.Oed. HE ALSO BITCH SLAPPED HER AND SHE WAS DOWN FOR THE COUNT.

• Hilariously gets stomped by Widow in combat skill
  • Just the body of an 11 year old so Widow's punches will do a lot of harm
  • Gets electrocuted
  • More repeated stomping
  • Laura is K.Oed

Can't wait to see threads like Proxima Midnight vs X23, just for their to be X23 stomps comments. In fact I think I'll make it now

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaladue said:

People on this forum are either flat out dumb or just... Wait a minute I been here long enough to know it's just stupidity. Black Widow stomps the little brat. Now I'll wait for the fool who will argue that X-23 being the child of Wolverine makes her an undefeatable street leveler just because she can kill fodder and climb on top of dumb brute clone Wolverine.

People definitely know your points are legit when you call other users dumb lmao

Honestly, I just hope no one's dumb enough to take you seriously.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@shaladue said:

People definitely know your points are legit when you call other users dumb lmao

Honestly, I just hope no one's dumb enough to take you seriously.

Anyone who thinks X-23 can body Black Widow has absolutely no credibility or room to talk. Go be unintelligent some where else.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow's not gonna be prepared to get cut up.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shinne

@shaladue: Wait, when did anyone say X-23 could body Black Widow? Please, no one gives a shit about your views regarding people's credibility. I can post what I want, where I want, but I'd happily go anywhere else but around you.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23

Jaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jaylen

X-23 stomps.

I'm presuming you mean that Widow doesn't get her bites, and in any case, deals no real damage to Laura. X-23's agility is rivalling Nat's, although her skill, experience and raw strength are always less - however, with her regeneration feats and her claws, this should be handy work for Laura. However, this is not saying Nat will not hold her own - she should be able to evade a lot of what Laura throws at her, especially after her feats in Infinity War (especially her dodging feats against Proxima Midnight), but even if she has any control over Laura, her martial art and espionage training won't save her from a horrible, messy ending. As soon as X-23 gets one slash on Nat, she can easily rip her body into many, many, gruesome pieces.

Although there may be a question - if she can hold her own against Proxima Midnight, surely she can vs a maniac little girl with claws? And yes. They are totally different. Proxima Midnight is exceptionally good at H2H due to her agility and overall fighting skill, yet her survival totally balances on this. However, Laura has regeneration, and therefore she is invulnerable to a degree, and especially to someone with the physical strength of Black Widow, and even more so if Widow only has melee weapons. Widow may be able to tank some punches, but when someones punches and kicks are amp'd by claws, and extremely good agility, there is no ending for Widow where she doesn't end up looking like she belongs on someones dinner table.

X-23 murders, but Widow puts up an insanely good fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

Widow. X-23 is incredibly overrated.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shaladue

@lan_fan: Learn to read kiddo. "X-23 in a stomp" "X-23 cuts her up" and the moronic post #15 says "X-23 murders"

I'm too smart for this thread

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@shaladue said:

@richubs: HE ALSO BITCH SLAPPED HER AND SHE WAS DOWN FOR THE COUNT.

Can't wait to see threads like Proxima Midnight vs X23, just for their to be X23 stomps comments. In fact I think I'll make it now

If by "down for the count" you mean "back on her feet a second later, going for Logan's discarded gun and only stopped because Rictor dumped a 2-ton truck on top of him."

Also, I guess you missed the part where Laura TOOK A HARPOON THROUGH THE CHEST and all it did was piss her off. If she didn't get swarmed by about half a dozen Reavers immediately after Pierce would have been dead where he stood. I doubt Widow's punches are going to do any more appreciable damage.

Someone's just triggered because his waifu isn't getting a good showing.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laura cuts her up.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Richubs

@shaladue: X24 has an adamantium skeleton and superhuman strength. That's what was required to bring her down.

Widow has neither the strength or the mass to bring her down.

Other things won't do crap to her since she'll get right back up immediately.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real key here is that Nat doesn't have anything that's going to stop her. She's just going to heal from the damage faster than Nat can inflict it. Laura only needs to hit her ONCE to inflict a crippling or fatal wound; Nat doesn't have anything that's going to stop her claws, and as we saw with the Reavers they're perfectly lethal against conventional body armor despite her size.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X23 easily.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shaladue

@ambaryerno said:
@shaladue said:

If by "down for the count" you mean "back on her feet a second later, going for Logan's discarded gun and only stopped because Rictor dumped a 2-ton truck on top of him."

Also, I guess you missed the part where Laura TOOK A HARPOON THROUGH THE CHEST and all it did was piss her off. If she didn't get swarmed by about half a dozen Reavers immediately after Pierce would have been dead where he stood. I doubt Widow's punches are going to do any more appreciable damage.

And in those 10 seconds her ass was face first in the dirt X-24 could've easily finished the job. Gtfo.

Since when is piercing damage the same as blunt force to the head or broken limbs. Widows punches were destroying Ultron bots, she's easily peak human. Like I said, you people are in the single digits of IQ.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow. X-23 is incredibly overrated.

I cannot emphasize this enough

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@shaladue said:

Watch out everyone, this guy is absolutely bananas.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaladue said:
@ambaryerno said:
@shaladue said:

And in those 10 seconds her ass was face first in the dirt X-24 could've easily finished the job. Gtfo.

Since when is piercing damage the same as blunt force to the head or broken limbs. Widows punches were destroying Ultron bots, she's easily peak human. Like I said, you people are in the single digits of IQ.

No Caption Provided

Can we get a mod to take out the trash? You've done nothing but hurl insults at people since your first post in this thread.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Seriously, why is this kid so salty? Did mom forget to sign him up for space camp?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: You find retards everywhere, nothing new here.

People who try to call others dumb and then pass it off as an argument are the lowest form of scum on this website.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, why is this kid so salty? Did mom forget to sign him up for space camp?

To be fair I'd be pretty salty too if my mom didn't sign me up for space camp.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Widow has a good shot at immobilising her with her shock gauntlets and punching her out.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw Meele only, Yea, Laura.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23, but if you gave Widow her shock gauntlets and a knife this might go otherwise.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laura cuts her legs off

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laura murderstomps

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 is incredibly overrated, yes she has the adamantium skeleton, claws and HF but the experience that Widow has? No. Widow is better trained than Laura, more intelligent and more agile, she could find Laura's pressure points and take her out that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@shaladue said:

Lol, maybe youre just a salty MCU fanboy who can't stand one of their favourite characters getting stomped by a child. Call us fools... whatever. I'm pretty you wont win this argument. You're acting as if beating X-24 is nothing. The same guy who was tanking dozens of Claw Stabs and tanked Shotgun shots to the head. And X-23 tanked bullets and straight up bit a bullet out of her arm. Now you can say whatever you want, "Widow is more skilled", it really doesn't matter, she isn't beating X-23 with Batons. Widow gets stabbed once and she is unable to fight, then X-23 just keeps stabbing, like she always does.

:)

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 ftw, no debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaladue said:

Leave waifus out of this.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:

X-23 is incredibly overrated, yes she has the adamantium skeleton, claws and HF but the experience that Widow has? No. Widow is better trained than Laura, more intelligent and more agile, she could find Laura's pressure points and take her out that way.

What's your basis for intelligence and training? A cut scene from the script (it's unclear if it was ever filmed) had Laura breezing through advanced math homework that Nate Munson was struggling with. In the finished film itself we don't get very much of an indication of her actual intelligence, but I don't know many 11 year-olds who can drive AND navigate from GPS coordinates, so her education is clearly well beyond her age. I also don't see much supporting your argument of agility considering the sort of leaping, flipping, cartwheeling, climbing, parkour, etc. we see Laura pulling off (there's a reason why female gymnasts tend to be very small, after all).

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:

What's your basis for intelligence and training? A cut scene from the script (it's unclear if it was ever filmed) had Laura breezing through advanced math homework that Nate Munson was struggling with. In the finished film itself we don't get very much of an indication of her actual intelligence, but I don't know many 11 year-olds who can drive AND navigate from GPS coordinates, so her education is clearly well beyond her age. I also don't see much supporting your argument of agility considering the sort of leaping, flipping, cartwheeling, climbing, parkour, etc. we see Laura pulling off (there's a reason why female gymnasts tend to be very small, after all).

Natasha was a Red Room spy trained by the Soviets and was regarded by both the Red Room and SHIELD to be among their best in assassination attempts, and is one of the best within the MCU's universe, and Laura may be able to drive and navigate GPS coordinates, i'll give her that but she is also able to drive and navigate gps coordinates as well, she is also a skilled computer hacker, laura breezing through math homework is nice and all, and unless memory serves me wrong she did all of those gymnastic abilities in her fight with the hammer guards in iron man 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The attractive one loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:
@ambaryerno said:

@sargeras said:

Natasha was a Red Room spy trained by the Soviets and was regarded by both the Red Room and SHIELD to be among their best in assassination attempts, and is one of the best within the MCU's universe, and Laura may be able to drive and navigate GPS coordinates, i'll give her that but she is also able to drive and navigate gps coordinates as well, she is also a skilled computer hacker, laura breezing through math homework is nice and all, and unless memory serves me wrong she did all of those gymnastic abilities in her fight with the hammer guards in iron man 2.

I'm pretty sure spoken reputation doesn't count in Vs. threads.

Almost all of Nats on-screen combat feats are vs. mooks (any Ultron other than the Prime body is for all intents and purposes a mook). Her biggest "named" fight I can recall was against Bucky in Winter Soldier. She was pretty hopelessly outclassed hand-to-hand, (he threw her off pretty effortlessly when she tried to garrotte him) and only got away because she had an EMP that managed to disable his arm. Laura actually would have KILLED X-24 during the forest battle if it weren't for his healing factor. Even then, she was in almost total control of the fight in the climax, and 24 only managed to shake her off when he got a lucky hit. Also remember that vs. mooks Laura is doing everything Nat does...except those mooks ALL have cybernetics, and they're all twice her size.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Widow winning at all lol.

Maybe if she gets to use and abuse her bite but that's about it

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras said:
@ambaryerno said:

@sargeras said:

I'm pretty sure spoken reputation doesn't count in Vs. threads.

Almost all of Nats on-screen combat feats are vs. mooks (any Ultron other than the Prime body is for all intents and purposes a mook). Her biggest "named" fight I can recall was against Bucky in Winter Soldier. She was pretty hopelessly outclassed hand-to-hand, (he threw her off pretty effortlessly when she tried to garrotte him) and only got away because she had an EMP that managed to disable his arm. Laura actually would have KILLED X-24 during the forest battle if it weren't for his healing factor. Even then, she was in almost total control of the fight in the climax, and 24 only managed to shake her off when he got a lucky hit. Also remember that vs. mooks Laura is doing everything Nat does...except those mooks ALL have cybernetics, and they're all twice her size.

Yeah fair enough, I might need to watch Logan again to be honest and some of the other MCU flims, i'll admit when it comes to the MCU or marvel characters in general i'm a biased fanboy though I try to look past bias, I don't really have a good recollection of X-24 so *insert the shrug emoji here*

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter said:

Don't see Widow winning at all lol.

Maybe if she gets to use and abuse her bite but that's about it

TBH, we don't know HOW the widows bite would affect this version of Laura, so even if Nat did have them I don't know that you could reliably say they'd make a difference. Remember Laura took a harpoon through the chest and all it did was piss her off, and the only guy in the film that actually managed to incapacitate her for any length of time was strong enough the lift a multi-ton AFV off of himself after it was dumped on his head. So it's plausible she could tank it.

Avatar image for deathstrokefan1626
DeathStrokeFan1626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how Laura's body responds to electricity, given that I don't remember any feats regarding it's up in the air. Laura has nearly every (if not every) physical advantage and only really loses out in skill. If Laura is able to tag Nat with her claws she will win.

In the end I'm not sure how Nat can KO or kill Laura, unless Laura is susceptible to electricity, in which Widow would have to pump enough electricity through her to either KO or kill her. One issue with this however is that Laura's claws have cut through metal materials with relative ease, so I could see her cutting through Nat's staff and leaving her weaponless (In which case she certainly loses)and I'm confident that Laura could survive long enough (a few seconds) to cut the staff while it's on her. Laura on the other can win through all three methods without too many variables. I would give the fight to Laura 7/10 or 8/10.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ambaryerno

@deathstrokefan1626 said:

Depends on how Laura's body responds to electricity, given that I don't remember any feats regarding it's up in the air. Laura has nearly every (if not every) physical advantage and only really loses out in skill. If Laura is able to tag Nat with her claws she will win.

In the end I'm not sure how Nat can KO or kill Laura, unless Laura is susceptible to electricity, in which Widow would have to pump enough electricity through her to either KO or kill her. One issue with this however is that Laura's claws have cut through metal materials with relative ease, so I could see her cutting through Nat's staff and leaving her weaponless (In which case she certainly loses)and I'm confident that Laura could survive long enough (a few seconds) to cut the staff while it's on her. Laura on the other can win through all three methods without too many variables. I would give the fight to Laura 7/10 or 8/10.

Nat does have size and possibly strength. It's unclear how strong Laura is; some of her feats of throwing people around IE the guy in the convenience store may rely as much on leverage or simply unbalancing opponents with her own weight than raw strength. The problem is, Nat being bigger isn't enough of an advantage on its own that it can't be overcome (as demonstrated by the fact Laura is shown carving through men LITERALLY twice her size like butter).