MCU Black Widow vs CW Thea Queen

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Thought this would be a fun matchup

-Battle takes place in a Walmart superstore and the whole store is their play ground but they have to start 10 meters apart from eachother

-it is standard Gear. Gauntlets, guns, trick arrows, the whole nine yards.

- in character - Thea is not suffering from the menta effects of lzarous

- no prep

- no knowledge

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Honestly I want to say Thea. She’s crazy good. She has a high rate of fire with her arrows along with insane accuracy even while in motion. And her sword is a great advantage over batons in melee.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: widow does have a pretty good Arsenal herself though. Do you think Thea can take Widow if it came down to hand to hand?

Avatar image for deactivated-5add3922b3476
deactivated-5add3922b3476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Thea

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat's bites can maybe win it for her, but Thea is likely fast enough to counter it, and considering how much cover the place has, Thea would likely try and close in. In cqc, Nat isn't winning.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@blitzsikes: Yeah Thea would win in close quarters for sure. Nats best bet is her guns and variety of tasers, but I think Thea can avoid them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: playing devil's advocate here, Nat knows Hawkeye and even without knowledge, she'll clearly see Thea is an archer and swords aren't easy to hide. If nat plays a cautious game and expects trick arrows, would she have an advantage considering that Thea may not know about Nat's gauntlets. Thea can see the guns and everything else but if the fight comes to cqc, do you think Nat would have the element of surprise?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat's gear probably gets her the win.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: skill in my opinion goes to Thea and overall, Deadly Arsenal may go to Thea as well but what I argue is that even without knowledge, Nat will think of Thea to be something like Hawkeye and her Arsenal May catch Thea off guard

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat should win, better gear, better training, way more experience. Kinda depends on how you view Thea's fights with Merlyn. Personally, I think they have enough context to say Thea's not actually Merlyn level (we know Merlyn doesn't actually want to hurt her, at least not in a way he can't justify as being for her own good-and straight up injuring her would be pretty hard to justify. Plus, Thea somehow being Merlyn tier would make no sense whatsoever). Beyond that, I don't think she has anything to put her at Nat's standing and overall capability.

Full gear gives Nat more options than Thea anyway: guns for a higher rate of fire, Widow's bite for surprise range attacks and a great advantage in cqc, her electric eskrima sticks that can disable Ultron bots, plus her garotte/tonfa/other tricks. Likely to be expanded in Infinity War as well

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nat with or without gear

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Diaz's knife toss was a surprise attack as well and Thea reacted perfectly to it. Also, I doubt Nat can even one shot Thea with her taser. Anarky's tasers could one shot kill people and Thea recovered in about 10-15 seconds from a surprise hit.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1 said:

Nat should win, better gear, better training, way more experience. Kinda depends on how you view Thea's fights with Merlyn. Personally, I think they have enough context to say Thea's not actually Merlyn level (we know Merlyn doesn't actually want to hurt her, at least not in a way he can't justify as being for her own good-and straight up injuring her would be pretty hard to justify. Plus, Thea somehow being Merlyn tier would make no sense whatsoever). Beyond that, I don't think she has anything to put her at Nat's standing and overall capability.

Full gear gives Nat more options than Thea anyway: guns for a higher rate of fire, Widow's bite for surprise range attacks and a great advantage in cqc, her electric eskrima sticks that can disable Ultron bots, plus her garotte/tonfa/other tricks. Likely to be expanded in Infinity War as well

I feel this pretty much sums it up.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@arcus1: Diaz's knife toss was a surprise attack as well and Thea reacted perfectly to it. Also, I doubt Nat can even one shot Thea with her taser. Anarky's tasers could one shot kill people and Thea recovered in about 10-15 seconds from a surprise hit.

Not saying she couldn't react to it, but she'd be less likely to see it coming. Nat's Widow's bite projectiles seem faster than a thrown knife

Nat's tasers have taken out Chitauri and Ultron bots, she can at least ko Thea if she lands a solid attack

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

Nat's tasers have taken out Chitauri and Ultron bots, she can at least ko Thea if she lands a solid attack

She short-circuited Ultron bots, IIRC. When did she knock out Chitauri with a taser? If she had, then I see your point.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

I don't see why you think Thea isn't Merlyn level. Malcolm clearly didn't hold back in the bunker fight, he wanted to save both of their lives. She beat him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@arcus1:

She short-circuited Ultron bots, IIRC. When did she knock out Chitauri with a taser? If she had, then I see your point.

Actually, I checked the scene again, and I guess it's kinda of unclear. She clearly affected the Chitauri, but then she shot it with it's laser weapon for the kill, so I can't say for certain that she ko'ed it

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea is a beast, has much more feats but still Widow is too agile, too unpredictable, very well skilled in Martial arts. Roy Harper or Malcolm Merlyn is good for her.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Natasha. More experienced, smarter, better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea because Natasha is not an arrow timer as far as I know.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 anthp2000  Moderator

Not really fair for Thea, though she's hotter.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea. At least in cqc. More skilled, better gear. I don't see Nat's tasers putting Thea down either.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Thea because Natasha is not an arrow timer as far as I know.

Nat deflected a crossbow bolt in a tie in comics, I believe.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: lol. Thea hotter than Natasha?

ANTHP is naturally attracted to girls who look 15 - Ask for screenshots on discord