No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Black Widow

Two of SHIELDs finest vs the Monster of the Red Room

H2H only.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
#2 Posted by TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take Widow over either of these two without anything but low to medium difficulty one vs one.

But both of them together I think can take the majority here.

So I am going with team.

EDIT:

This is season 2 only daisy, so yeah - going with Widow on this. I don't think the early Daisy is nearly good enough to tip this in the favor of Agent 33. In fact, Daisy may actually be a liability trying to keep her upright.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#3 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhopullsthestrings: S2 Skye was an even match for 33 herself and took on 5 Agent stomping Alisha's on her own. I don't see how she's a weak link. Could you give any reasoning why?

#4 Edited by Amcu (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, might lean towards the team. Natasha is more skilled than either individually and from the physical feats that I'm aware of for both of them up to this point she's superior in that category as well. She doesn't really have any feats of taking on multiple high level fighters at once but I would bet she can do okay.

#5 Edited by ANTHP2000 (26784 posts) - - Show Bio

S2 Skye barely edged out a low level STRIKE agent and Kara isn't much better than her. Widow took out 3 of the very best STRIKE agents in 10 seconds and didn't even try.

Current Daisy would be a better matchup here.

#6 Posted by The_Magister (13868 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight. Strictly by feats, I can see it going either way. Slight edge to Nat, maybe.

#7 Edited by The_Magister (13868 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000 said:

S2 Skye barely edged out a low level STRIKE agent and Kara isn't much better than her.

It's honestly inconsistent. Skye was cleaning house on HYDRA soldiers a couple episodes later. Even if you want to argue that one guy in a SHIELD Strike team > a HYDRA squad soldier (which IDK if I agree with since we don't have enough proof either way), it shouldn't be enough to off-set the fact that Skye was fodderizing HYDRA guys in both gunplay and cqc... took out like 9 in a single engagement, with zero difficulty.

Also Kara could tag both Bobbi and May in 1v1 fights. So if you think an elite SHIELD operative in a tac team could come close to doing that 1v1 against either lady, then that's the only way this logic makes sense IMO. Kara also fodderized one of the agents that May brought along to take down Ward, so that reinforces the idea that one agent giving Skye issues is inconsistent.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight. Strictly by feats, I can see it going either way. Slight edge to Nat, maybe.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#9 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: Honestly ANTHP is completely and knowingly misrepresenting or forgetting the fight to serve his Widow wank.

For starters you have to remember that Skye was still coming off having hairline fractures up her entire arms from roughly a day or two ago.

Then add that the agent blindsided Skye

No Caption Provided

And despite that she disarmed him and knocked him back

No Caption Provided

In the next exchange, notice how she has to block the attacks with her forearms (the recently broken parts) likely causing pain, thus she goes down. But she immediately gets up and more or less stomps the guy.

No Caption Provided

The only time the strike agent got an edge is when he unknowingly took advantage of a pre-existing injury.

Moreover the whole "low-level strike agents" stuff is bull.

1. These troops were assigned to an aircraft carrier carrying one of the most dangerous alien artefacts SHIELD has ever encountered. Yes. That's where they put the low level guys.

2. This guy contending with Skye is a better feat than any other strike agent has from TWS

3. Even if you wanted to buy that the STRIKE guys in TWS were better, prove that it is by such a degree that Skye being circumstantially pressed in one exchange by this guy suddenly is such a massive anti-feat that invalidates her Alisha feat and her ripping through Hydra rescuing Lincoln

And finally his last point is saying

Widow took out 3 of the very best STRIKE agents in 10 seconds and didn't even try.

Ignoring the fact that

1. Widow was disguised as someone who, at bare minimum the STRIKE team would hesitant to kill

2. Widow used gear

3. Widow had the element of surprise.

Shockingly. He once again ignores all context in these two scenarios in order to wank Widow.

Also "not even trying" I'm sorry I'll pretend we didn't hear her grunting and shouting with effort.

#10 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26784 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol my "Widow wank" agenda. People on CV are so hardcore/salty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c427da31ab
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c6c427da31ab (357 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^

#12 Posted by Kevd4wg (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

This is all a larger part of Anthp's widow wank agenda and it's sickening

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh anthp still denies his woman wank

#14 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#15 Edited by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, Team stomps: Natasha doesn't have a 2v1 feat herself against 2 skilled combatants at once and no amount of Anthp wank can change the fact that either of these 2 are on a similar tier to Natasha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#16 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthp has an agenda....

Just like every other CV member then.

OT-Team stomp.

#17 Posted by TonyMartial (9197 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Anthp has an agenda....

Just like every other CV member then.

OT-Team stomp.

#19 Edited by AngelJax (11646 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow wins, although it's a good match strictly by feats.

#20 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: typically widow is underrated, and constantly gets lowballed. So your answer was spot on