• So incap isn´t a way to win.

Takes place in an urban setting at night

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Peter lolstomps. T'Challa is a statue to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peter stomps.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garfield for the win while getting a girls number

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how this is a stomp at all if it's first movie Peter. T'Challa's still arguably faster and with his suit Peter doesn't have any method of knocking him out, only incapacitating him with webs (which won't grant Peter the victory).

It could go two ways, either Peter webs T'Challa down and beats on him, only for T'Challa to release an energy blast to destroy the webbing and one-shot Peter while he's injured, or Peter gets creative and drops him from the tallest structure around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: Faster than a guy who casually dodged electricity, right... and dodged 7 bullets point blank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: It's first movie Peter.

He only bullet dodged (or possibly aim dodged, not sure) once, and IMO that's no better than T'Challa slicing a bullet in half after it's fired.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Lol, first of all how is he even tagging him? T'Challas Aoe wouldnt even be able to touch him. Try again.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: It's first movie Peter.

Unless Peter manages to evade him for a prolonged period of time and actually comes up with something to harm him, he'll be lacerated.

Not like T'Challa has qualms with killing, unlike Peter.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tj849

@dirtytree333: No it isnt... "TASM" counts as both films, I've done it loads before in threads and others has as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: So slicing a bullet out of air is better than dodging Mach 1-2 bullets point blank with ease, and electricity as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: It specifies the universe for Panther but only one film for Peter (and it's normally Garfield or something), and even the GIF is from the first one.

But we can't know for sure until it's verified by OP. Doesn't matter what you refer to Garfield's Spidey as here.

@payneintheass

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: It specifies the universe for Panther but only one film for Peter (and it's normally Garfield or something), and even the GIF is from the first one.

But we can't know for sure until it's verified by OP. Doesn't matter what you refer to Garfield's Spidey as here.

@payneintheass

Yes, both films indeed

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: Anyway, TASM 1 Spidey still solos him comfortably.

Loading Video...

For his first night in costume, Spider-Man shows he can close car doors shut with a single web-line (0:48 roughly), and then in the span of but a few seconds is somehow able to get out of the back of the car at 0:57 and then get all the way around to face the car-thief at 1:06. This means that he got out of the car and went around to confront the car-thief in the span of nine seconds, and all without being spotted.

Pete was still a low level speedster in TASM 1.

No Caption Provided

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849:

Anyway, TASM 1 Spidey still solos him comfortably.

TASM 1 Spider-Man was only okay, Lizard isn't any faster than Panther and that's the film with all his low showings in it, he's a good fighter but in comparison to the second film he is fairly incompetent. He's not beating Panther comfortably if at all.

OT: Probably Peter. Panther will struggle to tag him with his strikes although I think he can do it eventually, the suit will almost certainly catch Peter off guard and give BP an advantage early but in character it'd be hard to capitalize on. Once Peter realizes hurting BP with blunt force isn't worth the effort Peter will try to web him up. Depending on how agile you think BP is and whether or not he can escape when he does get tagged would decide the winner.

This has gone from a bit of a mismatch to a close fight in one movie, Peter 6/10.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tj849

He gets webbed up with ease, its really that simple. You really think Pete with TASM 2 feats would be a close fight? Lol, he wouldnt* even be able to touch him, I mean BP was getting overwhelmed by W'Kabis men lol.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter still whoops him. The AoE wouldn't do much damage and T'Challa can still be punched out or webbed up.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849:

Use tags.

He gets webbed up with ease, its really that simple.

How? Even ignoring the bullet slice feat T'challa has already out-sped fast fighters and kept pace with Cap (who was able to catch webbing mid-flight). Obviously BP can react to and dodge webbing, it wouldn't be easy at all.

You really think Pete with TASM 2 feats would be a close fight? Lol, he wouldnt* even be able to touch him,

Yes? I acknowledged he was faster and BP would only eventually tag him (with regards to fists, not his suit blasts) but TASM Spider-Man doesn't have the feats to be untouchable to characters as fast as T'challa.

I mean BP was getting overwhelmed by W'Kabis men lol.

*After being hit by a rhino and stunned. As soon as he regained his senses he blew past them (literally).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther.
Peter can not put him down and I highly doubt he could web-incap T'Challa.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: So you think cap and Bucky can beat panther with ease, yet you think someone way faster, way stronger, and way more durable couldn’t.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: So you think cap and Bucky can beat panther with ease, yet you think someone way faster, way stronger, and way more durable couldn’t.

Together ? Yes for the same reason I think Cap and Bucky would beat Spider-Man "handily".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: He would web them up while they fail to even see him as he moves at his bullet timing speeds. Lizard couldn’t break out of those webs for like 20 secs and he’s massively superior to cap and Bucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: He would web them up while they fail to even see him as he moves at his bullet timing speeds. Lizard couldn’t break out of those webs for like 20 secs and he’s massively superior to cap and Bucky

I highly doubt it.
They can react to his webs. And both of them kept up with a bullet-timer so this wouldn't be a problem either.

Also I have no idea why you bring two complete different characters up that have nothing to do with this match-up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Peter did this to a much stronger opponent than BP also his webs were stated to be 10x stronger than steel

No Caption Provided

And Bucky and Peter would get their asses handed to them by Garfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria:

Peter did this to a much stronger opponent than BP also his webs were stated to be 10x stronger than steel

Strength is irrelevant, no one was arguing he'd rip off that many webs via strength, if he gets tagged like that he has probably lost (although he could potentially get out with his claws or kinetic blasts). It's whether Peter can actually put him in the same situation Lizard was in there, which seems unlikely given his speed, agility and skills are much better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: T challas speed better than amazing spiderman’s?Lol Yeah I’m out.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By buildhare

@frankthetank40:

T challas speed better than amazing spiderman’s?

Literacy;

It's whether Peter can actually put him in the same situation Lizard was in there, which seems unlikely given his speed, agility and skills are much better.

Obviously I was talking about Lizard.

Lol Yeah I’m out.

Were you ever in?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Still gonna have some serious low balling to do if you think amazing spiderman can’t beat mcu black panther. He is on a different level of bullet timing, dodged electricity with ease, tanked electricity to the face, and has performed an 18 ton feat. T Challa would get smacked up. He also ain’t getting out of 10x stronger than steel webbing. Than again I’ve seen you claim 616 spiderman would lose to a street level mcu team so I’m not surprised.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40:

Still gonna have some serious low balling to do if you think amazing spiderman can’t beat mcu black panther.

I already said he would take a majority.

He is on a different level of bullet timing, dodged electricity with ease,

Which means T'challa would be hard pressed to tag him, not unable.

tanked electricity to the face,

Not remotely relevant unless you think T'challa is going to start spewing lightning from his hands.

and has performed an 18 ton feat.

He's considerably stronger than T'challa, at no point has anyone claimed otherwise. I don't know how poor your reading skills are if you think people have been arguing he's going to wrestle Spider-Man or something and win.

T Challa would get smacked up.

Peter can't really hurt him with the suit on, just power him up. Aside from one striking feat (and I challenge you to find more that'd be sufficent to hurt T'challa, because there aren't any) in times square he has nothing to suggest he can win via fighting normally, he has tow in by incapping him.

He also ain’t getting out of 10x stronger than steel webbing.

With claws that shred steel like paper and energy blasts powered by the same character who's stats you claim are exceptional, yeah he probably could.

Than again I’ve seen you claim 616 spiderman would lose to a street level mcu team so I’m not surprised.

Street level team with Iron Man and War Machine on it? Righto matey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with TASM Spider-Man here.

It isn't so much if he can do to BP what he did with Lizard with the total lockdown of the web. It is whether or not he is agile enough to hit him with some webs on his joints when he realizes how quick and faster Panther is, and he needs more concrete type shots.

Just enough to restrict T'Challa's movement just enough, against a very much more than the already far more agile Spider-Man. After which, I think Spider-Man has this.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn this Spider-Man is impressive. He takes this 10/10 but not going to be easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: As OP stated it's both films obviously Peter now has the overwhelming speed advantage, but even still...how can he KO T'Challa? He has piss-poor striking like the other live-action Spider-Men (couldn't break a windshield) and as long as T'Challa's nanites are intact, I fail to see how he can KO him without breaking his morals.

This looks like either a stalemate or Peter goes out of character to kill T'Challa, which would be completely absurd for him.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: Honestly, I think the windshield thing was a low showing. Peter was still able resist Lizards srength (who effortlessly with one arm threw cars).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how all the people going for panther here only root for him cuz they despise the spiderman fanbase rather than actually using logic.

No Caption Provided

Lol at people comparing t challa slicing a single bullet out of the air to dodging modern pistol bullets which can go from mach 1.6-2 from a couple feet away.

Spiderman's webs are 10x stronger than steel. All he needs to do is web panther up like he did lizard and its game over for panther from there.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wins in a good fight. Not much T'Challa can do vs webbing or Peters massive strength advatage. Spidey Sense and Spidey Speed is also a huge boon to BPs skill.

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FromBeyond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUeDjxCP_Tk

If spidey can react to this, BP is massively outclassed.

Spidey via web incapacitation.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

No reason what so ever why he couldn't web incap.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: He's going to be taken out by a kinetic blast

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Yeah... the guy who no sold an electric blast to the face is getting taken out by T'Challas AOE which Wakandans were able to shrug off... Electros blasts had enough force to send cars flying.

No Caption Provided

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla gets hogtied and spanked

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Also, how would it even touch him?

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: Its an aoe blast he wouldn't feel the need to do all that dodging against a guy in a cat suit.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Dude seriously? What so hes just gonna stand there while watching it coming towards him in slow mo?