MCU Black Panther vs Fox Wolverine

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Black Panther vs Fox Wolverine (312 votes)

Black Panther 41%
Wolverine 54%
5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

-T'Challa has his suit.

-Adamantium Wolverine.

-Both has basic knowledge of each other abilities.

- Win via Death or KO.

- Fight take place at airport runway starting 200 feet apart.

• 
NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Havent seen Civil War yet but since this is adamantium Logan then i'm gonna side with him

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By g2_

saw it, logan in a great fight.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2016 the year of the battle forums.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

T'challa can't put him down.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan just because I'm not sure how T'challa puts him down. It would be a great fight though, Panther has some pretty insane speed and agility. Eventually Logan lands a hit and it'll be over.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theCrazyBean

Black panter has apeed and skill advantage, But soon or later he will get tagged and die.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did panthers powers come from his suit?

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine due to the fact that T'Challa cant put him down

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine get's knocked out a lot from blows to the head.

Black Panther wins via a really powerful head kick.

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Power_Titan
@firestormfate1919 said:

Logan just because I'm not sure how T'challa puts him down. It would be a great fight though, Panther has some pretty insane speed and agility. Eventually Logan lands a hit and it'll be over.

T'challa can't put him down.

Head trauma has Knocked out Wolverine on several occasions. A really good head kick from Black Panther should do it.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't appear to be the case, he was hand to hand with bucky without the suite and still seemed to have super soldier level abilities. The gap that is evident between cap and falcon and other normal humans did not seem to be there between panther and cap and bucky.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admantuim>Vibranuim

Feat wise.

Fabty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's kind of a mystic super soldier of Wakanda even without the suit, the suit allowed Panther to tank gunfire and exploding arrows...T'challa is faster, stronger and maybe a better skilled fighter, the problem for Panther is according to movie feats Wolverine has an insane healing factor, healed from bombs, Samurai swords, heals Yakuza guns, Sentinels attacks and even an atomic bomb, took out the Blob with a headbutt and elbow and even killed the Phoenix

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17 dernman  Online

Black Panther has strength, speed and maybe fighting skill.

Wolverine has Adamantuim and a healing factor.

The healing factor is the real problem here. BP would need to think outside the box to pull out a win or eventually he'll lose.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan can just outlast him.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine one shots

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@power_titan said:
@hirev_starman said:

Really, Wolverine is not that easily KO'd.. (and this is PRE-ADAMANTIUM wolverine)

Loading Video...

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'd say Logan he has the endurance

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power_Titan

@vashtanerada88 said:
@power_titan said:
@hirev_starman said:

Really, Wolverine is not that easily KO'd.. (and this is PRE-ADAMANTIUM wolverine)

Loading Video...

Post-Adamantium Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c71b3c441a91
deactivated-5c71b3c441a91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator
@vashtanerada88 said:
@power_titan said:
@hirev_starman said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ahem...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c71b255c7490
deactivated-5c71b255c7490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP doesn't have anyway to put Wolverine down

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

Well, Days of Future Past made X3 and Origins non canon so...he can still get knocked out easily xD

X-Men, X-2 and The Wolverine are also non-canon now. Everything post 73 is revised. I think it's still fair to use all feats though.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has already been made, and the real question is whether or not Wolverine´s claws could bypass Panther´s suit.

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_titan said:
@vashtanerada88 said:
@power_titan said:
@hirev_starman said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ahem...

Boxing gloves cushioned blows,

glancing bullet that he rolled with during maximum berserkers rage after NDEand hearing they were going to wipe his memory,

weak punches from Juggernaut that did not send him flying only turned his head,

glancing blow from shrapnel that he rolled with.

Still got Ko-ed by bullets twice and even got KO-ed from flying out a car through the windshield= KO-ed 4 times from head trauma.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

@leo-343: I figured about the second bit, but I know a lot of people think X-1 and X-2 are still canon, so I was just checking.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@power_titan: Dude, you're lowballing. Nobody can deny Hughverine has low end feats, but they are usually PIS/jobbing to be honest and he has tons of high end ones too.

• Boxing gloves aren't weakening a guy who can punch into a tank missile and not move a muscle.
  • He'll probably wind up in a berserker rage here anyway. And I'm not seeing the same thing you are, he didn't roll with it, the impact moved his head, same with the shrapnel.
  • Weak punches? From a guy who can do this...
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has plenty more feats, to name a few:

Flung through a wall by Gambit, wasn't knocked out
Sent flying by a pulse from Gambit, wasn't knocked out
Flung off a Helicopter, wasn't knocked out.
Burnt to hell by a nuke, still wasn't knocked out.
@leo-343 said:
@rogueshadow said:

@leo-343: I figured about the second bit, but I know a lot of people think X-1 and X-2 are still canon, so I was just checking.

Is first class the only canon film now after the retcon?

First Class, the 73 Part of DofP and Deadpool should be the only canon stuff now.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_titan: Dude, you're lowballing. Nobody can deny Hughverine has low end feats, but they are usually PIS/jobbing to be honest and he has tons of high end ones too.

• Boxing gloves aren't weakening a guy who can punch into a tank missile and not move a muscle.
  • He'll probably wind up in a berserker rage here anyway. And I'm not seeing the same thing you are, he didn't roll with it, the impact moved his head, same with the shrapnel.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@leo-343 said:
@rogueshadow said:

First Class, the 73 Part of DofP and Deadpool should be the only canon stuff now.

The timeline may have changed but Wolverine is still the same person. His powers and abilites would be no different to before

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rogueshadow  Moderator

@gxrevolution: Depends, he might get better training from the Weapon X programme with Mystique in charge. Also, Deadpool should exist in the 80's like he did in X-Men: Origins, yet he was in the present day and around the same age. Continuity isn't solid in the Foxverse.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Depends, he might get better training from the Weapon X programme with Mystique in charge. Also, Deadpool should exist in the 80's like he did in X-Men: Origins, yet he was in the present day and around the same age. Continuity isn't solid in the Foxverse.

I was refeing to his actual mutant powers. They should be be exactly the same.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: When?

I can't edit but I would allow all feats from X1 to Dofp and by basic knowledge lets say Logan watched Civil War and T'challa watched Dofp.

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Power_Titan

I am not low-balling him I am showing four separate occasions where he has been knocked out by head trauma/head shots which means he is not immune to it and can be knocked out again By Black Panther which means a win is possible via KO. They are cinematic canon. The PIS/Jobbing argument, especially when it comes to cinema, is, to me, a last ditch grasping at straws instead of just admitting that a knock out is possible. If it happened four times times on screen it is possible.

• He didn't punch into a tank shell he simply clogged the barrel with his fist which was a durability feat more than a strength feat since he essentially clogged the barrel like dirt in a rifle barrel can cause the barrel to rupture and/or blowback when a gun is fired.
  • He may end up going berserk but not berserk to the extent of dying and coming back and hearing that he was scammed by Stryker while immersed in boiling water after his woman was killed by his brother (or so he believed) i.e. the ultimate berserker fit. His beserker fit in this fight will probably be on the level of his fight with Lady Deathstrike, in which he was still overwhelmed by pain and blood-loss (another way for Black Panther to win here) and would have lost if it wasn't for the molten Adamantium saving him.
  • The bullet and shrapnel did not hit wolverine dead-on and his head and neck moved i.e. rolled with the blows. Straight on bullets have KO-ed Logan.
  • He wasn't hitting Wolverine with his strongest punches in that scene.He is not weak but those particular punches were.

Doesn't matter how many feats you show, he has four feats where he was knocked out from bullets and head trauma of the level which Black Panther can replicate so victory by KO is possible i.e. Black Panther can win in this manner. Unless you can show 100% immunity to head trauma (which you can't) a KO it remains a viable option for the win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator

@power_titan said:

I am not low-balling him I am showing four separate occasions where he has been knocked out by head trauma/head shots which means he is not immune to it can be knocked out again By Black Panther which means a win is possible via KO. They are cinematic canon. The PIS/Jobbing argument, especially when it comes to cinema, is, to me, a last ditch grasping at straws instead of just admitting that a knock out is possible. If it happened four times times on screen it is possible.

• He didn't punch into a tank shell he simply blocked it which was a durability feat more than a strength feat since he essentially clogged the barrel.
  • He may end up going berserk but not berserk to the extent of dying and coming back and hearing that he was scammed by Stryker while immersed in boiling water after his woman was killed by his brother (or so he believed) i.e. the ultimate berserker fit.
  • The bullet and shrapnel did not hit wolverine dead-on and his head and neck moved i.e. rolled with the blows. Straight on bullets have KO-ed Logan.
  • He wasn't hitting Wolverine with his strongest punches in that scene.He is not weak but those particular punches were.

Doesn't matter how many feats you show, he has four feats where he was knocked out from bullets and head trauma of the level which Black Panther can replicate so victory by KO is possible i.e. Black Panther can win in this manner. Unless you can show 100% immunity to head trauma KO it remains a viable option for the win.

• When he has 30 feats contradicting half a dozen low-end feats, it's jobbing/PIS, live-action or not, nothing last ditch grasping about it.
  • Yes, and the impact of a tank shell didn't budge him a mm - it's strength feat too, if I were coated in adamantium, the momentum would still send me flying.
  • I agree he won't get that berserk... not that it matters, he has 50 non-berserk feats displaying his durability.
  • His neck moved because the hit made it move, the bullet hit him slap bang in the middle of his head. I don't know what more I can say about this.
  • Based on what? He was fighting to win, he ran at him and threw him flying through a ceiling just before that, there's absolutely no reason to believe he was pulling his punches.
  • So no matter how many feats I show displaying that those few you had were low-end showings you won't agree that BP hasn't displayed the striking power to take down a non-jobbing Logan? How is that rational?
Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

No Caption Provided
Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_titan said:

I am not low-balling him I am showing four separate occasions where he has been knocked out by head trauma/head shots which means he is not immune to it can be knocked out again By Black Panther which means a win is possible via KO. They are cinematic canon. The PIS/Jobbing argument, especially when it comes to cinema, is, to me, a last ditch grasping at straws instead of just admitting that a knock out is possible. If it happened four times times on screen it is possible.

• He didn't punch into a tank shell he simply blocked it which was a durability feat more than a strength feat since he essentially clogged the barrel.
  • He may end up going berserk but not berserk to the extent of dying and coming back and hearing that he was scammed by Stryker while immersed in boiling water after his woman was killed by his brother (or so he believed) i.e. the ultimate berserker fit.

Doesn't matter how many feats you show, he has four feats where he was knocked out from bullets and head trauma of the level which Black Panther can replicate so victory by KO is possible i.e. Black Panther can win in this manner. Unless you can show 100% immunity to head trauma KO it remains a viable option for the win.

• When he has 30 feats contradicting half a dozen low-end feats, it's jobbing/PIS, live-action or not, nothing last ditch grasping about it.
  • Yes, and the impact of a tank shell didn't budge him a mm - it's strength feat too, if I were coated in adamantium, the momentum would still send me flying.
  • I agree he won't get that berserk... not that it matters, he has 50 non-berserk feats displaying his durability.
  • His neck moved because the hit made it move, the bullet hit him slap bang in the middle of his head. I don't know what more I can say about this.
  • Based on what? He was fighting to win, he ran at him and threw him flying through a ceiling just before that, there's absolutely no reason to believe he was pulling his punches.
  • So no matter how many feats I show displaying that those few you had were low-end showings you won't agree that BP hasn't displayed the striking power to take down a non-jobbing Logan? How is that rational?

• When he has been shown to be able to be knocked out it remains a feasible method for winning. Jobbing/Pis arguments are desperate attempts to ignore canon.
  • It is no more a strength feat than it is a strength feat for sand clogging a gun barrel and the barrel rupturing from the blast.If you were made of Adamantium (or sand for that matter) and you clogged a gun barrel the blast would blow back just like the tank blast did.
  • He also has 4 occasions where he was knocked out via head trauma which means it is a way Black Panther can win here.
  • .When bullets hit him in the skull head on they leave a round indentation and either are embedded in the skin or the skull and knock him unconscious, the bullet from Zero's gun clearly glanced off by the head turning and the long trailing wound. Even the angle of the trajectory (up and
  • Based on cinematic evidence: During the boxing match Blob was not hitting with his full force until he wound up and knocked Logan clear across the room with boxing gloves on. It has nothing to do with belief but rather on-screen evidence.
  • As long as there are four instances showing that Logan Can be knocked out by the amount of force that Black Panther can generate then a win via KO For T'Challa is possible. They are not PIS/Jobbing. They are canon. You are just claiming jobbing/PIS because you cannot accept that fact.

Black Panther can win via Knockout as well as several other ways. You keep arguing PIS/jobbing instead of accepting canon. It is pointless to keep going in circles.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine guts him

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@power_titan said:

• When he has been shown to be able to be knocked out it remains a feasible method for winning. Jobbing/Pis arguments are desperate attempts to ignore canon.
  • It is no more a strength feat than it is a strength feat for sand clogging a gun barrel and the barrel rupturing from the blast.If you were made of Adamantium (or sand for that matter) and you clogged a gun barrel the blast would blow back just like the tank blast did.
  • He also has 4 occasions where he was knocked out via head trauma which means it is a way Black Panther can win here.
  • .When bullets hit him in the skull head on they leave a round indentation and either are embedded in the skin or the skull and knock him unconscious, the bullet from Zero's gun clearly glanced off by the head turning and the long trailing wound. Even the angle of the trajectory (up and
  • Based on cinematic evidence: During the boxing match Blob was not hitting with his full force until he wound up and knocked Logan clear across the room with boxing gloves on. It has nothing to do with belief but rather on-screen evidence.
  • As long as there are four instances showing that Logan Can be knocked out by the amount of force that Black Panther can generate then a win via KO For T'Challa is possible. They are not PIS/Jobbing. They are canon. You are just claiming jobbing/PIS because you cannot accept that fact.

Black Panther can win via Knockout as well as several other ways. You keep arguing PIS/jobbing instead of accepting canon. It is pointless to keep going in circles.

• You don't seem to quite understand PIS. When something occurs half a dozen times for the sake of plot and is in stark contradiction to 90% of a character's other showings, it's PIS. Just like how Wolverine getting one-shotted by blows from Spider-man when he's tanked multiple blows from an enraged Hulk and other far stronger characters ad infinitum is PIS.
  • He clogged it with his arm, and didn't budge, you're underplaying that feat, he's clearly a multi-tonner.
  • Bullets do not get embedded in his skull, only once has this happened... and it was an adamantium bullet.
  • And through it all, Logan was never knocked out...
  • It's not something I can accept when it is incorrect. His high end feats vastly outweigh his low end feats to the point that they are PIS.
  • You are correct, agree to disagree, we are basically repeating ourselves at this point.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. Logan should never touch BP but at the same time BP would have a hard time taking him out. It'll be a stalemate then?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine kills him

Power_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Power_Titan

@rogueshadow said:
@power_titan said:
@rogueshadow said:

@power_titan said:

• You don't seem to quite understand PIS. When something occurs half a dozen times for the sake of plot and is in stark contradiction to 90% of a character's other showings, it's PIS. Just like how Wolverine getting one-shotted by blows from Spider-man when he's tanked multiple blows from an enraged Hulk and other far stronger characters ad infinitum is PIS.
  • He clogged it with his arm, and didn't budge, you're underplaying that feat, he's clearly a multi-tonner.
  • Bullets do not get embedded in his skull, only once has this happened... and it was an adamantium bullet.
  • And through it all, Logan was never knocked out...
  • It's not something I can accept when it is incorrect. His high end feats vastly outweigh his low end feats to the point that they are PIS.
  • You are correct, agree to disagree, we are basically repeating ourselves at this point.
  • PIS stands for Plot Induced Stupidity. Every character has a range of feat showings. These cinematic showings of him being knocked out are canon, and allowable in a battle thread. You just keep arguing PIS because you have no other counter and cannot admit that that He can be knocked out.
  • I am no more underplaying his clogging the barrel than if sand had clogged a gun barrel. Yes he is a multi-tonner but that was a durability feat.
  • Re-read my previous post: I also referenced a bullet getting lodged in his skin from a direct hit. I am well aware of the composition of the second and third bullets (plural) that lodged in his skull.
  • And yet He was knocked out on four separate occasions meaning he can be knocked out by force comparable to what Black Panther can generate
  • It is not incorrect it is canon. He has been knocked out from head trauma 4 times. He can be again. PIS/jobbing is a losing argument of desperation.
  • Indeed, because it is pointless at this juncture.
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thor-Parker

@rogueshadow said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@leo-343 said:
@rogueshadow said:

The timeline may have changed but Wolverine is still the same person. His powers and abilites would be no different to before

The timeline did change, but remember what was told to Logan before he traveled to the past, that he would be the only one to remember all the events from the past timeline, so everything actually is canon to Logan and just Logan because he remembers all those things.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan has a lot more feats, which helps, but the comparably few T'Challa has are very impressive. Hanging with Bucky both with and without his suit proves he's got the skills and physicals to give Logan a hard time, but Logan clearly has the strength, durability and skill to win this.

There is, however, one pretty key little detail that i think needs addressing; can his claws pierce T'Challa's suit? I think he could KO T'Challa with solid strikes to the head, but i'm not sure how useful his claws would actually be here.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Wolverine c

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wolverine. I could see Tchalla underestimating Da Claws and getting stabbed...