Avatar image for doofasa
#251 Edited by Doofasa (2007 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther with mid difficulty. He's superior in almost every way.

Avatar image for helloman
#252 Posted by Helloman (29755 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins.

Avatar image for worldofthunder
#253 Edited by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther in a long and close fight.

Avatar image for payneintheass
#255 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

so now Panther wins?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#256 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

so now Panther wins?

apparently so....probably only due to his suit

Avatar image for krystalak
#257 Edited by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: He always would've won. But not so smart people like to apply gameplay feats as canon feats. The only actual feats Arkham Batman has are from the movie and any cutscenes. Like be for real. I'd be like arguing Mortal Kombat characters are the ultimate tanks because they can survive being set on fire,having their chest imploded and skull cracked 45 dozen times yet still go on spamming an iceblast in a in game match but in actual reality they would die from those sort of attacks as obviously seen in the story mode/cutscenes.

Oh and I'm talking about the combat system just to be clear. Bats won't be reaching no freeflow combo of 50 here and no infinite gadgets.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#258 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: He always would've won. But not so smart people like to apply gameplay feats as canon feats. The only actual feats Arkham Batman has are from the movie and any cutscenes. Like be for real. I'd be like arguing Mortal Kombat characters are the ultimate tanks because they can survive being set on fire,having their chest imploded and skull cracked 45 dozen times yet still go on spamming an iceblast in a in game match but in actual reality they would die from those sort of attacks as obviously seen in the story mode/cutscened.

So we're going to ignore his in game combat speed and striking power due to a false equivalency.....

Avatar image for krystalak
#259 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah like anyone with common sense would, gameplay in enhanced to those proportions to make it flashy and fun, unless you really wanna sit up here and argue Batman can basically teleport around the screen sending grown men flying dozens of feet with casual punches. Now go watch the Assault on Arkham movie.

Avatar image for lubub55
#260 Posted by lubub55 (12905 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Batman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#261 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah like anyone with common sense would, gameplay in enhanced to those proportions to make it flashy and fun, unless you really wanna sit up here and argue Batman can basically teleport around the screen sending grown men flying dozens of feet with casual punches. Now go watch the Assault on Arkham movie.

He casually tossed joker across a church....I'm not watching sh*t, the cut scenes from the games will do

Avatar image for krystalak
#262 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: And T'Challa would toss him further. So tell me where's the cutscenes of Bats moving around the screen like a blur like so:

No Caption Provided

The best gif I could find, quality kinda bad and it's short but you and I both know that Batman can move faster than that during gameplay. A complete outlier to his cutscene and movie feats. Another outlier would be his damage soak and armor. He can't take assault rifles like he frequently does in game, he would die in actual canon.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#263 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: And T'Challa would toss him further. So tell me where's the cutscenes of Bats moving around the screen like a blur like so:

No Caption Provided

The best gif I could find, quality kinda bad and it's short but you and I both know that Batman can move faster than that during gameplay. A complete outlier to his cutscene and movie feats. Another outlier would be his damage soak and armor. He can't take assault rifles like he frequently does in game, he would die in actual canon.

So you're taking away 99% of batman's feats and saying because he doesn't take assault rifle fire he loses in H2H? Batman regularly takes down enhanced troops with physicals greater than that of BP and he made mincemeat out of deathstroke as a rookie in origins. Plus in City he's poisoned for most of the game, all of the cutscenes after he takes a sniper shot to the chest anyway. In Knight he's poisoned for all of the game too.

Avatar image for buildhare
#264 Posted by buildhare (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther in a curbstomp.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#265 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther in a curbstomp.

Nah Arkham Bats is too much for him.

Avatar image for rebake
#266 Posted by Rebake (3946 posts) - - Show Bio

BP can knock down Cull Obsidian by discharging energy. The fight will probably end with one well timed energy discharge. Vibranium claws means unblockable attacks.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#267 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

BP can knock down Cull Obsidian by discharging energy. The fight will probably end with one well timed energy discharge. Vibranium claws means unblockable attacks.

Lol vibranium = unblockable now?

Bats has shock gloves which are much more powerful than BW electric shocks which were a major issue for BP on top of a massive skill and speed advantage. BP gets pummelled.

Avatar image for voice_of_death
#268 Posted by Voice_of_Death (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman stomps.

Avatar image for voice_of_death
#269 Posted by Voice_of_Death (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah like anyone with common sense would, gameplay in enhanced to those proportions to make it flashy and fun, unless you really wanna sit up here and argue Batman can basically teleport around the screen sending grown men flying dozens of feet with casual punches. Now go watch the Assault on Arkham movie.

Wow...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#270 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@krystalak said:

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah like anyone with common sense would, gameplay in enhanced to those proportions to make it flashy and fun, unless you really wanna sit up here and argue Batman can basically teleport around the screen sending grown men flying dozens of feet with casual punches. Now go watch the Assault on Arkham movie.

Wow...

IKR

Avatar image for rebake
#271 Posted by Rebake (3946 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: unblockable to Batman. Those claws can scratch Cap's shield which can tank minigun bullets, it's not really up for debate. Black Panther could choose to dodge pretty well if he wasn't blinded by revenge (Bucky was right in front of BP while Widow wasn't the target). While I don't think it's a stomp in either direction, Batman's going against someone very hard to put down who also has an attack that can't be dodged once it's charged up. Not sure Batman will try to shock Panther in their first fight. I lean BP bc in more conditions I see him pulling out a win. But I'll withdraw from the debate for now and see what others have to say. My mind can be changed, we'll see.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#272 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@rebake said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: unblockable to Batman. Those claws can scratch Cap's shield which can tank minigun bullets, it's not really up for debate. Black Panther could choose to dodge pretty well if he wasn't blinded by revenge (Bucky was right in front of BP while Widow wasn't the target). While I don't think it's a stomp in either direction, Batman's going against someone very hard to put down who also has an attack that can't be dodged once it's charged up. Not sure Batman will try to shock Panther in their first fight. I lean BP bc in more conditions I see him pulling out a win. But I'll withdraw from the debate for now and see what others have to say. My mind can be changed, we'll see.

They scratched the paint off caps shield not the metal. They didn't dig into any surface. This is the Arkham knight armour too which can only be breached by small arms in specific locations and is more durable than the city armour that took bullets.

He's bloodlusted and it's the most damaging attack he has in H2H. Also this is civil war BP.

Avatar image for omriamar
#273 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman can't be beat by a live action version of anybody, street level at least

Avatar image for subline
#274 Posted by Subline (7826 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman has just as good, if not better fighting skill, and he can slow down T'Challa with the REC. Then he has no chance. Arkham Batman wins.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ironbart
#275 Posted by ironbart (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther wins because of the suit. Batman could probably take it if he had full knowledge of panther and his suit though.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#276 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironbart said:

Panther wins because of the suit. Batman could probably take it if he had full knowledge of panther and his suit though.

Nah bats is stopping his heart with the shock gloves here.

Avatar image for ironbart
#277 Posted by ironbart (591 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#278 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ironbart
#279 Posted by ironbart (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I think the op meant Arkham knight gadgets but I agree that batman wins if he has shock gloves.

Avatar image for krystalak
#280 Edited by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

Avatar image for cresshadow
#281 Posted by cresShadow (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther takes him down. We don't know if the shock gloves would work on panther's new suit and panther has more than enough in his arsenal to take Batman down

Avatar image for rk800
#282 Posted by RK800 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it even possible for BP to get hurt by Bats? T'Challa should cut him up / knock him down.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#283 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@krystalak said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

You mean the claws that were blocked by everything in CW?

The titans that have been show to bust out of metal containers easily? And by the lore (if you haven't read the text in the games) Beat bane to within an inch of his life? Also you forgetting about the enhanced troops in Arkham knight?

Have you played the games at all? Joker snuck up and gassed him then HQ wacked him with the bat.

Plus batman has a sharp object dodge instant KO ;)

PS sorry for the late reply site wasn't letting me post or see notifications all day.

Avatar image for krystalak
#284 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@krystalak said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

You mean the claws that were blocked by everything in CW?

The titans that have been show to bust out of metal containers easily? And by the lore (if you haven't read the text in the games) Beat bane to within an inch of his life? Also you forgetting about the enhanced troops in Arkham knight?

Have you played the games at all? Joker snuck up and gassed him then HQ wacked him with the bat.

Plus batman has a sharp object dodge instant KO ;)

PS sorry for the late reply site wasn't letting me post or see notifications all day.

No Caption Provided

Bucky blocked his claws once with a PIS pipe and it never happened again so where are you getting the "everything" from?

Metal containers that are as sturdy as a soda can to hold regular humans maybe. Anybody can beat Bane he's stupid. Enhanced soldiers? Are they just wearing special armor or something? Sorry Batmobile Simulator is forgettable.

Oh no I didn't remember the exact scene I must've never played before. I'm sure there are other times. Like the DLC for the game that featured Harley beating Batman up and Robin having to save him lol

T'Challa doesn't even have to fight back and he wins so lets see him counter instant k.o a kinetic energy discharge.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't looking foward to a response because I was sure I had won

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#287 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@krystalak said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

You mean the claws that were blocked by everything in CW?

The titans that have been show to bust out of metal containers easily? And by the lore (if you haven't read the text in the games) Beat bane to within an inch of his life? Also you forgetting about the enhanced troops in Arkham knight?

Have you played the games at all? Joker snuck up and gassed him then HQ wacked him with the bat.

Plus batman has a sharp object dodge instant KO ;)

PS sorry for the late reply site wasn't letting me post or see notifications all day.

No Caption Provided

Bucky blocked his claws once with a PIS pipe and it never happened again so where are you getting the "everything" from?

Metal containers that are as sturdy as a soda can to hold regular humans maybe. Anybody can beat Bane he's stupid. Enhanced soldiers? Are they just wearing special armor or something? Sorry Batmobile Simulator is forgettable.

Oh no I didn't remember the exact scene I must've never played before. I'm sure there are other times. Like the DLC for the game that featured Harley beating Batman up and Robin having to save him lol

T'Challa doesn't even have to fight back and he wins so lets see him counter instant k.o a kinetic energy discharge.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't looking foward to a response because I was sure I had won

Who didn't block his claws? Hawkeye did with his bow ffs.

No it was literally made of pretty thick steel. Looked like a bomb casing. Why batmobile simulator? If you have any sense you only use it for the story missions which is about 10 few minute tank battles and a few puzzles. Then the Riddler challenges and extras. It's still better one of the best AAA games around. The brutes were basically the brutes from previous games enhanced with suits. They could carry a vehicle mounted minigun around like nothing.

Nice lowballing there.

Doesn't have that mate read the post date and look at the picture.

Nah you haven't. Pretty sure you just lost considering your argument is that the very blockable claws are unlockable and a suit that he doesn't have here :)

Avatar image for krystalak
#288 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@krystalak said:
@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@krystalak said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

You mean the claws that were blocked by everything in CW?

The titans that have been show to bust out of metal containers easily? And by the lore (if you haven't read the text in the games) Beat bane to within an inch of his life? Also you forgetting about the enhanced troops in Arkham knight?

Have you played the games at all? Joker snuck up and gassed him then HQ wacked him with the bat.

Plus batman has a sharp object dodge instant KO ;)

PS sorry for the late reply site wasn't letting me post or see notifications all day.

No Caption Provided

Bucky blocked his claws once with a PIS pipe and it never happened again so where are you getting the "everything" from?

Metal containers that are as sturdy as a soda can to hold regular humans maybe. Anybody can beat Bane he's stupid. Enhanced soldiers? Are they just wearing special armor or something? Sorry Batmobile Simulator is forgettable.

Oh no I didn't remember the exact scene I must've never played before. I'm sure there are other times. Like the DLC for the game that featured Harley beating Batman up and Robin having to save him lol

T'Challa doesn't even have to fight back and he wins so lets see him counter instant k.o a kinetic energy discharge.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't looking foward to a response because I was sure I had won

Who didn't block his claws? Hawkeye did with his bow ffs.

No it was literally made of pretty thick steel. Looked like a bomb casing. Why batmobile simulator? If you have any sense you only use it for the story missions which is about 10 few minute tank battles and a few puzzles. Then the Riddler challenges and extras. It's still better one of the best AAA games around. The brutes were basically the brutes from previous games enhanced with suits. They could carry a vehicle mounted minigun around like nothing.

Nice lowballing there.

Doesn't have that mate read the post date and look at the picture.

Nah you haven't. Pretty sure you just lost considering your argument is that the very blockable claws are unlockable and a suit that he doesn't have here :)

Great another pis moment because guess what genius? His claws damaged Cap's shield which tanked blows from Mjloner and repulsor blasts that would decimate either of the objects you brought up. In his own movie T'Challa proceeded to tear through everything with his claws

Fodder are still fodder regardless and still Batman has no viable feats against them because you only ever see him fight those guys through player controlled gameplay, show me Bats actually tanking repeated blows from Titans. They aren't impressive anyway. Meanwhile T'Challa took down rhinos that would solo the whole Arkhamverse.

Not lowballing and you seem to have no counter to it. Harley knocked out Bats, nuff said. Meanwhile the Black Panther suit regardless of which version is nigh indestructible and robs attacks of their energy and momentum. Also the OP never stated that this thread is strictly locked in the time period that it was created and the picture doesn't mean anything so kinetic energy stomp ftw

Avatar image for anthp2000
#289 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26930 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Online
Avatar image for cryomodeste5
#290 Posted by CryoModeste5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Batsy

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#291 Edited by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@krystalak said:
@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@krystalak said:
@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:
@krystalak said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Batman doesn't take down jack. Those titan mooks have no feats putting them above BP or any super soldier. And yep he loses his feats thats right. Taking a sniper rifle to his chest plate and being injured/ K.Oed briefly isn't impressive. Lol in Arkham City Joker snuck up behind him and K.Oed him with a baseball bat

Also Black Panthers claws are unblockable so...

You mean the claws that were blocked by everything in CW?

The titans that have been show to bust out of metal containers easily? And by the lore (if you haven't read the text in the games) Beat bane to within an inch of his life? Also you forgetting about the enhanced troops in Arkham knight?

Have you played the games at all? Joker snuck up and gassed him then HQ wacked him with the bat.

Plus batman has a sharp object dodge instant KO ;)

PS sorry for the late reply site wasn't letting me post or see notifications all day.

No Caption Provided

Bucky blocked his claws once with a PIS pipe and it never happened again so where are you getting the "everything" from?

Metal containers that are as sturdy as a soda can to hold regular humans maybe. Anybody can beat Bane he's stupid. Enhanced soldiers? Are they just wearing special armor or something? Sorry Batmobile Simulator is forgettable.

Oh no I didn't remember the exact scene I must've never played before. I'm sure there are other times. Like the DLC for the game that featured Harley beating Batman up and Robin having to save him lol

T'Challa doesn't even have to fight back and he wins so lets see him counter instant k.o a kinetic energy discharge.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't looking foward to a response because I was sure I had won

Who didn't block his claws? Hawkeye did with his bow ffs.

No it was literally made of pretty thick steel. Looked like a bomb casing. Why batmobile simulator? If you have any sense you only use it for the story missions which is about 10 few minute tank battles and a few puzzles. Then the Riddler challenges and extras. It's still better one of the best AAA games around. The brutes were basically the brutes from previous games enhanced with suits. They could carry a vehicle mounted minigun around like nothing.

Nice lowballing there.

Doesn't have that mate read the post date and look at the picture.

Nah you haven't. Pretty sure you just lost considering your argument is that the very blockable claws are unlockable and a suit that he doesn't have here :)

Great another pis moment because guess what genius? His claws damaged Cap's shield which tanked blows from Mjloner and repulsor blasts that would decimate either of the objects you brought up. In his own movie T'Challa proceeded to tear through everything with his claws

Fodder are still fodder regardless and still Batman has no viable feats against them because you only ever see him fight those guys through player controlled gameplay, show me Bats actually tanking repeated blows from Titans. They aren't impressive anyway. Meanwhile T'Challa took down rhinos that would solo the whole Arkhamverse.

Not lowballing and you seem to have no counter to it. Harley knocked out Bats, nuff said. Meanwhile the Black Panther suit regardless of which version is nigh indestructible and robs attacks of their energy and momentum. Also the OP never stated that this thread is strictly locked in the time period that it was created and the picture doesn't mean anything so kinetic energy stomp ftw

His claws scraped the paint off caps shield. Something that's been done by bullets and anything else that can strip paint. The shield has also been stripped completely and repainted several times.

Because blunt force = cutting now? It only tanks blows because it's vibranium.

BP movie feats aren't in this this is CW BP only. Date of thread and picture shown.

You can tank repeated blows in game.

You mean like the only feats BP has are against fodder? He failed in a 1v1 against bucky, cap, hawkeye held his own for a while.

You forgetting AA Ivy? Also feats from a film not allowed in this.

Kinda is, bats has effortlessly knocked out harley on multiple occasions in the games. Knocked out a gassed batman sure. It's rather vunerable to electric attacks which batman has 2 of.

You should read the forum rules again. When not stated you use the current versions when the thread was posted or the versions shown in the pictures.

Avatar image for krystalak
#292 Posted by Krystalak (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: You lost. Give up these foolish efforts. Black Panther wins and nothing you say can change that

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#293 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

@clownprinceofcrime1995: You lost. Give up these foolish efforts. Black Panther wins and nothing you say can change that

Lol that's a "I don't have any counters" if I ever saw one. Bats stomps.

Avatar image for santinia1
#294 Posted by santinia1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for santinia1
#295 Posted by santinia1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@renny: You are right Batman is not near Panther's level, he is light years ahead.

Avatar image for rem
#296 Posted by rem (2661 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman rather easily. He’s fought people stronger and more durable than panther.