Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@danieldaripper:

Based on what? Batman’s Combat speed is a lot faster, strength wise they’re around the same and bats has a lot of gadgets that would help like glue grenades, explosives, stun grenades, grapple gun and shock gloves.

On top of that there’s a massive skill gap between them, bats has better skills and has taken down much better H2H fighters than BP. Has BP actually won a fight in the MCU yet?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Being in a physical struggle with Bucky's metal arm is much more impressive then anything Bruce has done, despite Ironman being heavily nerfed in Civil War, Bucky being able to move the arm is very impressive, Bruce has stated multiple times he cannot dodge a bullet, his best combat speed feat is repeatedly blocking Deathstrokes strikes but T'Challa fought on par with both Cap and Bucky who both have much more impressive combat speed feats, durability no brainer with the suit.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how the way Arkham Bats fights isn't too much for T'Challa by itself. I don't know where people are getting the words "much faster" from either seeing as arrow timing isn't anything to write home about even when taking the handful of anti-reaction feats Bruce has to his name into account. The vibranium suit is, without a doubt, Panther's greatest asset but if Widow's taser could stall him, the remote electrical charge should work just fine, and he's been able to quickfire that thing since Origins if I'm not mistaken.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

You mean bucky’s very inconsistent arm. Bucky and cap aren’t a good measuring sticks as their ability varies with plot. Cap can beat Ironman yet struggles against normal humans. And bats has KO’d multiple Titan soilders with relative ease as well as taking bane H2H twice before he took the modified venom along with beating shiva, ra’s whilst dying, deathstroke and copperhead whilst poisoned and hallucinating.

What speed feats do cap and Bucky have? Most of the fights are incredibly slow and look like street brawls. Get up to a 100x combo on Arkham knight and see how fast bats is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: He's faster because he's kept up with established opponents like Cap and Bucky, Deathstrokes best feat was against Batman, read post #189 I show why I don't think the Remote Electric Charge would work on T'Challa.

Kingnemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Kingnemo

Black panther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: We have their base feats like busting concrete and much more, if you wanna talk about inconsistencies Bane was trapped in a elevator yet pushes through cars away, KO Titans with ease, last I checked you need to stun the Titans only for you to repeatedly punch them in the head, far from easy, all those other characters you mentioned best feats are you guessed it going up against Batman and losing, Cap and Bucky are not slow, Bucky himself bullet timed, Cap on multiple occasions reacted to grenades fired by grenade launchers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: While a good feat, he only barely dodged it and it was a very far distance.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If were gonna go by the "Everyone who isn't live action is better than live action fighters rule", which I normally do then Batman wins, but otherwise, Id say BP, especially if it's unarmed.

Avatar image for crucifymeatdawn
CrucifyMeAtDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By CrucifyMeAtDawn

I love how all of these focus on strength when Batman has proven again and again how it never has become a factor in defeating other much more powerful characters. I'm sure Panther would know this as well if he went hand to hand against him, Batman has the upper hand in fighting skills and gadgets, you could toss cars all day at him until he gets bored of dodging and sends a batrang to knock you between the eyes and allow you lose grip and have that car fall on your head. As good as Panther is in the comics(Since I find MCU Panther inferior) I'd say Batman in this case would have the match under control the entire time ending it with Panther hanging of the side of a building with some batrangs deep in him xD

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

He hasn’t bullet timed and cap hasn’t dodged anything impressive.

Like how you completely dodged the fact that bats is by far more skilled and could take BP down with equipment alone.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: It's not like Cap and Bucky's combat speed is more impressive than Batman's--they have next to no feats in that department. This isn't even to mention Cap either dodged or blocked nearly every single one of T'Challa's strikes. And if w'ere talking about Slade, Deathstroke, in my opinion, is significantly faster than Cap or Bucky or Panther by virtue of his ability to dodge every projectile you can throw at him without end, yet Batman can land over 20 hits on him in a row, never even giving him the chance to react.

Speed wasn't my main argument though, even though it's in Bruce's corner by quite a large margin. My main argument, the one that you ignored (would've been willing to elaborate) is that it's Bruce's fighting style that is simply too much for him. Even though his reaction feats against projectiles are lacking, he's capable of dodging around and getting behind his opponents to an extent that is unseen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Moreover, he's capable of making use of just about every gadget he has in close quarters, including smoke bombs, explosive gel and so on. He is capable of so much more than T'Challa or anyone he's fought, and I don't see how Panther would not be overwhelmed for that reason.

read post #189 I show why I don't think the Remote Electric Charge would work on T'Challa.

Because it can't kill people? No, nothing in that video shows that it would not work on T'Challa, it's built only to stun people and it does it just as well as the Widow's bite. The only viable way around it I've seen anybody bring up is that it moves pretty slow. Still, from what I remember Panther seemed to tank or attempt to tank such attacks on his suit slightly more often than avoid them in character, and I definitely don't see him using his reaction time and agility to avoid the amount of attacks he'd have to to give this argument much credence while bloodlusted of all things. Regardless, I never said the remote electrical charge would decide the fight in itself, I only stated it gives him a very feasible counter to Panther's vibranium in general, and that said vibranium is no doubt the biggest edge he holds over Batman in this fight rather than his stats, least of all his "superior" speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

He hasn’t bullet timed and cap hasn’t dodged anything impressive.

Like how you completely dodged the fact that bats is by far more skilled and could take BP down with equipment alone.

Bucky has bullet timed

No Caption Provided

Cap has this feat

No Caption Provided

How is Batman more skilled? T'Challa comes from an entire family of warriors and has taken on more established opponents like Bucky a highly trained assassin who has been operating ever since around the 1940's, I can already see the Ras Al Ghul argument to which I say Ras hasn't shown any other feats except losing to Batman from my memory that even compares to what Bucky has done, speed well T'Challa went toe to toe with Bucky and Cap now lets see their combat speeds

Loading Video...

Compare to Batman's

Loading Video...

Equipment won't be an issue Batman's explosives gel can either be planted and not 1 shot thugs or shot which still doesn't 1 shot thugs, his remote electric charge cannot 1 shot thugs either while widow bites can, sonic baterang to me is the only thing that'll hurt T'Challa but nothing else.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

Mate that’s not bullet timing. That’s “someone’s gonna shoot let me protect my face” and cap blocked a slow moving projectile with his shield. Not impressive at all.

Combat speeds are nowhere near and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use cherry picked examples of an on rails fight scene in a game. Look at a high combo challenge map of around 100x for combat speed. I also like how you didn’t actually use a scene with BP in it for combat speed.

You’re using comic knowledge for the highly trained warrior part. We have nothing to prove than the BPs before him were any good at all and if we’re using that batman has been trained in every martial art on the planet by the finest martial artists including Wonder Woman who has literally thousands of years practice and even in the games has beaten 4 big fighters. Cap and Bucky even in the comics don’t scratch the top ten just in marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

Mate that’s not bullet timing. That’s “someone’s gonna shoot let me protect my face” and cap blocked a slow moving projectile with his shield. Not impressive at all.

Combat speeds are nowhere near and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use cherry picked examples of an on rails fight scene in a game. Look at a high combo challenge map of around 100x for combat speed. I also like how you didn’t actually use a scene with BP in it for combat speed.

You’re using comic knowledge for the highly trained warrior part. We have nothing to prove than the BPs before him were any good at all and if we’re using that batman has been trained in every martial art on the planet by the finest martial artists including Wonder Woman who has literally thousands of years practice and even in the games has beaten 4 big fighters. Cap and Bucky even in the comics don’t scratch the top ten just in marvel.

How is it not, gun fires Bucky goes from stationary to blocking a bullet which should be impossible in real life but Bucky does it, grenade launchers aren't slow don't know where you got your info from, challenge maps are not canon and depend on the player, as I inferred I will be using Cap and Bucky as measuring sticks, I'm not using comic knowledge I'm using trailer knowledge

Loading Video...

We see multiple times in the trailer T'Challa is being trained by his natives, if I were using comic knowledge BP would absolutely stomp Batman, Cap and Bucky aren't top 10 because Marvel has OP martial artists like Gamora, Danny Rand, Karnak, Mr. X etc only martial artist from DC that would stomp these characters are KK and that's it.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

@danieldaripper:

Because he’s already moving, you should know by now bullet timing is being able to dodge a bullet that had already been fires. Preemptively moving doesn’t count. And a grenade launcher is a slow moving projectile in comics that most street level characters should react to.

You’re assuming that the BP linage are all amazing warriors which isn’t even inferred in the film and has no feats to back it up due to BP losing all of his fights.

They’re not OP martial artists deadpool beat taskmaster ffs and taskmaster wipes the floor with cap in H2H.

Also btw don’t go by trailers they’re not reliable, scenes can be removed from the actual film or changed context.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: His arm wasn't in front of his face but when the bullet is fired it moves up, T'Challa in quote says "The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. Now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" to Steve so yes he does come from a line of warriors, how is Gamora not OP, she literally hurt Thanos of all beings with pure skill, Deadpool beat Taskmaster because he is unpredictable not through his skill, we don't know if any of those clips will be cut out but either way I think I proved my point.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper:

For a start the bullet hits his shoulder not his hand so if he was bullet timing (he wasn’t) he missed. Bullet timing would be him dodging the bullets. Esoicaly due to his movement speed being nowhere near fast enough to beat a bullet.

You realise exposition isn’t a feat right? Or else SMP1M would win against LT and he doesn’t.

You mean Thanos who lost to squirrel girl? Without PIS thanks pimp slaps gamora into next week.

Dead pool still beat taskmaster and taskmaster cleans the floor with cap. Other than the more realistic Batman’s from the 1966-2012 films any other cleans the floor with MCU cap. Comics, Arkham, cartoons and batfleck alike.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how bats gets through the suit but I still want to give the win. He beat stronger foes like bane and killer croc so his strikes should do SOMETHING to Black panther but his gear is really what does it for him

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897:

Stun gun, concussion grenade, ice/glue grenade and then take off the mask to KO him.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By john_doe_0897

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I gave bats the win due to his gadgets but Black panther NO SOLD machine gun fire so that suit isn't concerned about any explosives on Bats belt. If he can freeze him then I can see that working or the glue thing but that's about it. And BP isn't gonna sit and allow it.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Panther dies.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897:

Electricity works on BP because black widow used it and bats has the electric gun and shock gloves.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: yes but he fought throughout it and was fine. It delayed him, not stopped him. And she snuck and did it because he thought she was on his side.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897:

And? Batman can punch him with shock gloves capable of resus and with a gun that can one shot people. Plus a massive speed advantage in H2H

Dave_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats, the only reason why this isn't a stomp is because of bp's armor.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Black Panthers armor is the only reason he isn't going to get horribly defeated.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dave_east: For now let’s wait till the Black Panther movie to see if he gets even more good feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is even more of a mismatch now.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ARKHAM BATMAN MURDERSTOMPS, ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS ACTIVATE HIS SHOCK GLOVES AND ITS ALL OVER FOR FODDER BP

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

ARKHAM BATMAN MURDERSTOMPS, ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS ACTIVATE HIS SHOCK GLOVES AND ITS ALL OVER FOR FODDER BP

I do think the result here is based on player skill. If you're shit at the Arkham games you're gonna say BP if you're halfway decent you'll says Bats and if you can get into the 100's on a combo you realise Bats curbstomps.

Kingnemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Kingnemo

MCU black panther can absorb and redirect energy now. Shocking him will not work.

Black Panther murderstomps

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther wins due to his claws and his suit.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I play as Batman, he murderstomps. I don't wanna brag but...I once beat Arkham City without even getting hit...so yeah

I'm pretty great

Shyaam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Shyaam

DAYYYUUUM!!! This battle is a tough one. After givin it a lotta thought, id say bp takes the win.

Although batman had crazy feats from arkham, he'd lose. Bp traded blows with cap, won in fight with bucky (if it werent for scarlet bitch, bucky would've lost more than an arm). His speed is at 30mph during the chase scene (trust me, it is). He tanked bullets from a gatling gun like it was a fucking nerf bullet. There is nothin bruce could do to hurt him except bring the batwing, but that shoots similar bullets. And to top it all bp has a fuckin COUNTRY behind him with loads of vibranium. Best'o luck batboy

Batfreak2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Batfreak2424

Batman wins, more skilled, more gadgets, more experience very durable armour, Batman could utilize his grappling gun, explosive gel and shock gun

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman quite solidly

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 anthp2000  Moderator

Panther has a shot, but it's not too much of a shot really.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're gonna use tie-in feats for Black Panther we have to do the same for Batman and Batman stomps even harder in that case.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther, BP no sells grenade blasts, theres not a thing in Batmans arsenal that can even hurt BP.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

If we're gonna use tie-in feats for Black Panther we have to do the same for Batman and Batman stomps even harder in that case.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther, BP no sells grenade blasts, theres not a thing in Batmans arsenal that can even hurt BP.

He was hurt/stunned by less though tbh.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats ghosts him

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points