#151 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: Why do I need to relax when in already calm? Why do people who are losing an argument resort to telling the other relax. And last question, how am I insecure when I'm better when you?

Superiority complex 101

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
#152 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Right because your a psych major. Or maybe the two of you are too dense to see what is clearly joking boast.

#153 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Right because your a psych major. Or maybe the two of you are too dense to see what is clearly joking boast.

Or maybe you're just getting way too up tight about a debate over the internet?

#154 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: No it' definitely just you looking too far into this.

#155 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: No it' definitely just you looking too far into this.

You're the one calling other people dense here for me pointing out an example of a superiority complex, joking or not.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
#156 Posted by Bullet_to_the_Head (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, mainly due to Rec Gun and Shock Gloves

#157 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

And last question, how am I insecure when I'm better when you?

If that were true, you wouldn't have to say it...

#158 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

Superiority complex 101

Or maybe you're just getting way too up tight about a debate over the internet?

You're the one calling other people dense here for me pointing out an example of a superiority complex, joking or not.

Yes, yes, and yes.

#159 Edited by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: But I would have to make sure everyone knows. And kiss a little more butt why don't you.

#160 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: That was in no way a good counter point. I'm calling you dense for not seeing what is obviously a joke. You vuys need to get a little less but hurt and gain a sense of humor.

#161 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: But I would have to make sure everyone knows. And kiss a little more butt why don't you.

If that's the case, maybe you aren't as confident as you think you are. But, nah. I'm attracted to women, so I'm unable to accommodate you.

#162 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@static_shock: It's more of a reassurance then a relay. Hahaha you into women? Good one.

#163 Posted by Static Shock (53032 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: That was in no way a good counter point. I'm calling you dense for not seeing what is obviously a joke. You vuys need to get a little less but hurt and gain a sense of humor.

You made a comment which is a perfect example of a superiority complex, whether you were joking or not, I just pointed it out. You're the only one getting concerned about it and feeling the need to push this issue further.

#166 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: No let me spell it out J-O-K-E. If you Google the word it will have a definition. There was literally no point what so ever for you to point out that it was something that someone with a superiority complex.

If anything you might have a superiority complex for being pretentious and chiming in of nowhere to a conversation you weren't part of and being like "oh thats superiority complex 101". Plus you can't really accuse me of "pushing the issue further" when you decided to help curve the conversation towards superiority complexes when it wasn't about that.

#167 Posted by BruceRogers (17445 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, just wow

#168 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: No let me spell it out J-O-K-E. If you Google the word it will have a definition. There was literally no point what so ever for you to point out that it was something that someone with a superiority complex.

If anything you might have a superiority complex for being pretentious and chiming in of nowhere to a conversation you weren't part of and being like "oh thats superiority complex 101". Plus you can't really accuse me of "pushing the issue further" when you decided to help curve the conversation towards superiority complexes when it wasn't about that.

I made one comment, you're getting upset about it and throwing out insults. You are the one pushing the issue, if you don't like it, stop replying then.

#169 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Upset? I feel like you might be. You keep turning this me saying I'm pushing the issue and getting worked up when I'm not. Don't push personal aggressions on me.

#170 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Upset? I feel like you might be. You keep turning this me saying I'm pushing the issue and getting worked up when I'm not. Don't push personal aggressions on me.

I'm not the one throwing out insults. If you want to end the discussion, stop responding. If you want to keep responding, don't start throwing out insults and say I'm the one derailing the discussion.

#171 Edited by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Insults? I called you dense like once. If you actually consider that an insult then are very easily offended. Most people wouldn't give that accusation a second thought, because it's very faint insult (if you can even call it that). But it was because you just didn't understand I was joking.

Why do you keep saying "I want to end the discussion"? I haven't said that once, your the one who keeps bringing it up. Clearly you want it to end more then I do.

#172 Posted by Pipxeroth (9292 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Insults? I called you dense like once. If you actually consider that an insult then are very easily offended. Most people wouldn't give that accusation a second thought, because it's very faint insult (if you can even call it that). But it was because you just didn't understand I was joking.

Why do you keep saying "I want to end the discussion"? I haven't said that once, your the one who keeps bringing it up. Clearly you want it to end more then I do.

Calling someone dense is an insult, regardless of whether it offended me or not (it didn't). I'm pointing it out because you're the only one here that actually seems to be taking this matter seriously.

I said if you want to end the discussion. I said you're pushing the issue for no reason, to which you responded I'm the one "curving the conversation towards superiority complexes when it's not about that". So I'm just saying, you clearly don't seem to like where this conversation is going, so why are you continuing it?

#173 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth:

@allhailskeletor said:

Calling someone dense is an insult, regardless of whether it offended me or not (it didn't). I'm pointing it out because you're the only one here that actually seems to be taking this matter seriously.

I said if you want to end the discussion. I said you're pushing the issue for no reason, to which you responded I'm the one "curving the conversation towards superiority complexes when it's not about that". So I'm just saying, you clearly don't seem to like where this conversation is going, so why are you continuing it?

Dense is hardly ,if at all, an insult. It's the most mild word ever. Its like calling someone a knucklehead, it doesn't mean anything and no one cares. It's more along the lines of a adjective then a insult. But sorry if some how offended you. Please dont cry.

Contrary to what you believe, if you're taking dense as an insult and keep brining it up....Then YOU'RE taking it to seriously. Like I said before I was just messing with the dude. You had to jump in and start taking things to serious.

I simply stated that you turned this conversation into something it's not. You keep taking everything I'm saying and twisting it into something completely different. I feel like you want to be the one who has the last word so you keep trying to get to end it by falsely accusing me of wanting to end it, so that I'll stop.

Oh and I can't be the one "pushing" the topic when your the one who brought it up in the first place.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
#174 Posted by batofgotham2000 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce takes it 10/10. Stronger, faster, durable, better tactician and has beaten people like DS, shiva, and the demon's head. Also basically went through a gauntlet under fear toxin. I think a better matchup would be Batfleck vs MCU BP

#175 Posted by Usha (3648 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a better matchup would be Batfleck vs MCU BP

Nah that's a mismatch in T'Challa's favour.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
#176 Posted by batofgotham2000 (447 posts) - - Show Bio

@usha: But it would not be a stomp. Pitting arkham bats against any live action character is almost always a mismatch. Back to bat fleck vs BP, I think BP takes it 6/10 times right now but I might change my mind when the solo batman movie comes around.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c440d93be848
#177 Edited by deactivated-5c440d93be848 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't batman's skill depend on the gamer's skill?

#178 Posted by Usha (3648 posts) - - Show Bio

I think BP takes it 6/10 times right now but I might change my mind when the solo batman movie comes around.

Or Suicide Squad. Early screening audience people said that Batman is very different than what he is in BvS. They say he's like Batman The Animated Series personified.

For BP v Batfleck, I'll say 9/10. T'Challa's way.

#179 Edited by PayneInTheAss (11759 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#180 Posted by MonsterStomp (36882 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't batman's skill depend on the gamer's skill?

Did you seriously just say that?

My god.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
#181 Posted by deactivated-5a0c8d423f980 (1863 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@agencyagent34: this thread is from 4 months ago so I dont know what your talking about or even care fore that matter.

#183 Posted by Adriusus (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
#184 Posted by deactivated-5a0c8d423f980 (1863 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#185 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43234 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#186 Posted by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

Remote. Electric. Charge.

Simple.

#187 Posted by TheKinfing (11784 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#188 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa, superior strength as evident in his physical struggle with Bucky, speed it has been stated by Batman himself he cannot dodge a bullet

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

scaling from Bucky, T'Challa should be capable of blocking bullets, durability is a no brainer OP never stated T'Challa was restricted from his armor.

#189 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Remote. Electric. Charge.

Simple.

Highly doubt it...

Loading Video...

#190 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps.

#191 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50: How does Batman stomp? T'Challa is stronger, faster, and more durable.

#192 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
#193 Posted by lubub55 (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther stomps.

#194 Posted by lubub55 (12930 posts) - - Show Bio
#195 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

BP in a brief and one sided fight.

#196 Posted by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

#197 Posted by Sy8000 (35447 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish the Vine could just agree on Arkham Batman.

#198 Posted by Amendment50 (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think the scaling for Panther is way out of hand

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#199 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats stomps. If you’ve played the games you’d know that. BP won’t get a hit in.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
#200 Posted by clownprinceofcrime1995 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio