- Batman has gadgets from all games and his Arkham Knight suit

- Panther has current suit

- Both bloodlusted

- Straight fight here

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11504 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by quantum-savage (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman can't be beat by a live action version of anybody, street level at least

#4 Posted by algorhythm511 (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
#5 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on this isn't even fair. Arkham Batmans h2h makes every live action characters Martial arts skill look like 8 year olds just getting their yellow belt in aikido.

#6 Posted by buildhare (8664 posts) - - Show Bio

Matching Cap and Bucky in physical stats puts him way above this version of Bruce. He's more skilled but it's not nearly enough to make up for all the advantages his opponent holds.

#7 Edited by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: Cap and Bucky's strength isn't even that far from Batmans. He's strong enough to block blows from DS and hurt people like grundy, croc and bane. He also casually rips metal gratting from walls and floors, and rips military grade equipment apart with his bare hands without any effort. Not to mention holding full grown men up single handedly. I say it's pretty close. Added to the huge skill gap between the two I think Bruce has got this.

#8 Posted by buildhare (8664 posts) - - Show Bio

@allhailskeletor:

Nothing you listed was close though. These guys are swatting vehicles aside, throwing motorcycles and overpowering several grown men without effort. Punching through steel, concrete and even suits. Resisting the force of a helicopter taking off, lifting a huge beam while injured and pushing a bulldozer across a field in a sprint scenario is within their capabilities.

Bruce is strong for a regular human, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to people capable of doing stuff like that.

#9 Posted by omnipotence88 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: It was all close. Bucky and Cap aren't casually throwing cars, they pushed them a little. The motorcycle was already moving so not much force was needed. Batman has punched through steel and can send people flying with a single kick. He also had to fight people jacked up on venom and casually beat them. Bucky isn't much in terms of meta human except for his arm. Cap is slightly above but so was Deathstroke and bats beat him. Sure they might be slightly stronger but not enough to make a difference Cap has shown that a normal human with skill can fight him. But now with someone like batman who dwarfs their skill, it's not gonna be fair, even for black panther.

The whole drop in the ocean idiom is way to much of an exaggeration considering that their not Superman level of strength.

#11 Posted by buildhare (8664 posts) - - Show Bio

@allhailskeletor:

Bucky and Cap aren't casually throwing cars, they pushed them a little.

Bucky casually back hands the car at the beginning of CW with enough force to send it flying off the road, Cap kicks the ranger with the exact amount of force he needs. Given their other strength feats they very well could if it suited them.

The motorcycle was already moving so not much force was needed.

No Caption Provided

Here it is slowed down. The motorcycle came to a complete stop. The only way this feat was assisted by movement is getting Cap into the air, which he's agile enough to do anyway.

Batman has punched through steel and can send people flying with a single kick.

What kind of steel? Because the Soldiers are penetrating the armor of people like Iron-man and War Machine with theirs. With very little wind up Bucky is able to send Steve through a set of elevator doors.Bruce hasn't done anything like that ever.

He also had to fight people jacked up on venom and casually beat them.

Did Venom users do anything impressive?

Bucky isn't much in terms of meta human except for his arm.

This is completely wrong. His durability and strength are insane and he's super-humanly fast like the rest of them.

Cap is slightly above but so was Deathstroke and bats beat him.

I sincerely doubt that version of Deathstroke was approaching any of the soldiers in any stat.

Sure they might be slightly stronger

The whole drop in the ocean idiom is way to much of an exaggeration considering that their not Superman level of strength.

Because they aren't just "slightly stronger". All of them are many magnitudes above him physically. It's the difference between a jeep and a tank.

But now with someone like batman who dwarfs their skill,

These guys are some of the best martial artists in a universe with more established fighters then those Bruce faces. "Dwarf"? Please elaborate on that.

#12 Posted by JTMac005 (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham batman wins, difficulty TBD

#13 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare:

I never said batman was stronger I said that their not a significantly high enough amount of strength to to best batman. Batman could easily move a car if he kicked it. He can exert enough force to knock croc out with a kick.

The motorcycle was coming to a halt but all the energy and inertia was still iin Cap. He was moving at the speed the bike previously was. I'm knocking the feat but theres more to it then you believe there to be.

Military grade computer transmitters and drones. He can also punch holes in the back of automatic turrets. He can also easily bend car doors and riot shields with his bare hands.

Are you slow? Venom turned joker into a giant monster with super human strength and broke through his shackles and was destroying a stadium. It makes any user gain Superhuman strength and durability.

Bucky is meta human at best. Even so it's not enough to faze batman.

Deathstroke casually took over a South American PMC. He was the hardest villain batman had to face. He was clearly stronger and more agile them Bruce. He also broke into Arkham and was about to kill Jason untill Jason bribed him. Slades like Bruce can take on an entire room of ninjas, soldiers, and martial artists without much effort. Hes a far better fighter then bucky and Cap.

He

Loading Video...

Batroc is normal human and could put up a fight and trade blows with Cap. Even though he lost its proof a normal human fight him. And batman is leagues above batroc.

Again your exaggerating the strength. Tank and Jeep? Please.

More established fighters? They had one movie to put bucky in, and the one with BP isn't even out. What a joke. They're pretty much the same level of establishment. Arkham Deathstroke and Ras AL ghul are far better then MCU.

Again I'm not saying Batmans stronger but he's definitely experienced, quick, and skilled enough to best these guys.

#14 Edited by MonsterStomp (36770 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to see more from Panther. It'd be a close fight but I think Bruce is just too versatile. What's Panther's answer to Bruce's REC gun? His armour is a huge conductor and I don't recall vibranium no selling electrical currents.

Bruce is also a lot faster, agile and more skilled than T'Challa in his tri-weave suit.

#15 Posted by Archangel01 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Black Panther is weak compared to arkham batman

#16 Posted by Archangel01 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: nope,mcu cap and bucky are physically weak compared to batman,they would be killed before knowing what hit them lol

#17 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Matching Cap and Bucky in physical stats puts him way above this version of Bruce. He's more skilled but it's not nearly enough to make up for all the advantages his opponent holds.

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but isn't T'Challa meant to be peak human?

If so, how do we know he wasn't just pulling a Batroc? The SSS seems to be inconsistent. Do we have any quantifiable feats from him, ie; him lifting or throwing something?

As a rule I don't like arguments from scaling at the street level. Does T'Challa at least have feats of destroying fodder in some kind of superhuman way?

#18 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: this is Batman vs black panther. Not batman vs cap and bucky.

That said, Batman wins.

#20 Edited by buildhare (8664 posts) - - Show Bio

@allhailskeletor:

I never said batman was stronger I said that their not a significantly high enough amount of strength to to best batman. Batman could easily move a car if he kicked it. He can exert enough force to knock croc out with a kick.

No, but implying he's close is just as bad as saying he's stronger when the gap is this big. Crocs durability is?

The motorcycle was coming to a halt but all the energy and inertia was still iin Cap. He was moving at the speed the bike previously was. I'm knocking the feat but theres more to it then you believe there to be.

There isn't really. The bike stops completely, Cap throws it. His front flip slows dramatically (almost to a standstill) at it's apex so he certainly wasn't abusing it's momentum at all (outside of the initial inertia to get into that position).

Military grade computer transmitters and drones. He can also punch holes in the back of automatic turrets. He can also easily bend car doors and riot shields with his bare hands.

You want to showcase the car door one? Because punching through the back of small sentry turrets isn't on par.

Are you slow? Venom turned joker into a giant monster with super human strength and broke through his shackles and was destroying a stadium. It makes any user gain Superhuman strength and durability.

Good debating. Given you didn't feel like providing the feats for the character you're defending I'll assume you mean this;

Loading Video...

In which the best displays of strength are throwing Batman across the small arena (10:24) and being unable to pull his hands out of wood (13:03). Seriously? This is the guy you want to brag about?

No Caption Provided

Even the mid-level strength feats exceed anything Joker did by a considerable margin. Bring in their high-ends and yes, the super soldiers are considerably stronger then hulked out Joker. The fact he was being beaten around by Joker should give you a hint about how he'll fair against people who are superior to him by a lot in strength, but are also incredibly durable, fast and skilled.

Bucky is meta human at best. Even so it's not enough to faze batman.

How even...

Literally look to the gif above. Bucky is superhuman even without the arm.

Deathstroke casually took over a South American PMC. He was the hardest villain batman had to face. He was clearly stronger and more agile them Bruce. He also broke into Arkham and was about to kill Jason untill Jason bribed him. Slades like Bruce can take on an entire room of ninjas, soldiers, and martial artists without much effort. Hes a far better fighter then bucky and Cap.

Being stronger and more agile then Bruce does not make him a peer to the soldiers. Taking over a South American PMC does not make him impressive compared to them, given that even Batroc was capable of taking control of a shield tanker and it's entire crew.

Batroc is normal human and could put up a fight and trade blows with Cap. Even though he lost its proof a normal human fight him. And batman is leagues above batroc.

Glad you brought this up because I've actually analyzed this before;

Batroc has some extremely impressive accolades (topping Interpol's "red notice", effectively making him the most wanted international criminal and completing 36 kill missions with "maximum causalities", that's a lot of killing) and a lot of experience as a fighter. He's world renowned.

Now to dismiss the idea that Steve struggled with him, at all. Link to the fight.

I've gone through the fight and here's the stats

• 35 strikes total, 25 from Batroc and 10 from Cap
  • Batroc landed a single undefended kick to Cap's torso in his initial burst,remaining strikes either blocked or evaded 1/25 or 4%
  • Cap landed every hit he threw (mainly counters) bar two which Batroc managed to semi-block with a forearm 8/10 or 80%

Now if the cold hard facts aren't enough to prove how little threat the world renowned fighter was maybe Steve's attitude (limiting himself at his opponents request) or even his stance;

Standing with his hands by his sides hardly shows he's being challenged

Batroc, a world class soldier and fighter, was destroyed by Steve. So no, he didn't challenge him.

Again your exaggerating the strength. Tank and Jeep? Please.

Okay;

Pretty good!
Pretty good!
No Caption Provided

but compared to;

No Caption Provided
After being shot four times and stabbed once
After being shot four times and stabbed once
No Caption Provided

Some analysis on this feat.

Just holding it there is an 8 ton feat, pulling it back in is 10+.

Some Civil War spoilers;

Here, Bucky is able to overpower Iron-Man with his physical strength.

Here, Bucky is able to push Steve through closed set of elevator doors, completely destroying them.

So yes, Batman is more then slightly weaker compared to them.

How Batman compares to the Super Soldiers physically
How Batman compares to the Super Soldiers physically
@buildhare said:

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but isn't T'Challa meant to be peak human?

If so, how do we know he wasn't just pulling a Batroc? The SSS seems to be inconsistent. Do we have any quantifiable feats from him, ie; him lifting or throwing something?

As a rule I don't like arguments from scaling at the street level. Does T'Challa at least have feats of destroying fodder in some kind of superhuman way?

Fighting Cap and Bucky doesn't make him as strong as them, but having positions where it is a clear battle of strength (such as the shield pull down, pulling Bucky's arm away) do. He's overpowered Bucky more then once and not just through skill. Add in the fact he was keeping pace with them in the tunnel and survived several hits from the Winter Soldier even without his suit, yeah he's superhuman.

#21 Posted by BruceRogers (17320 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: Kudos for the great argument man. But since I am still waiting to watch CW and I haven't played any of the Arkham games besides Asylum since 2010, I don't think I can really form an objective opinion here.

#23 Posted by tiraomoz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

People are overestimating batman and have been for a long time,he is a human,most of the stuff he does like punching through steel or grundy is because of his gear and not his own strenght so why are some people making it look as if he is a super human.

#24 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: Actually no it isnt. Batman is still closer then you give him credit for. I know your marvel wank is high but you need to see reason.

The bike stops but Cap doesn't. You can clearly see that Cap uses the motion of the bike to use as leverage to throw it. A motorcycle weighs about 600lbs and using the inertia from the bike batman could definitely throw it like Cap.

Wow I like how you completely ignore the batroc thing. Batroc is not at all super human and gave Cap a fight. Cap can easily lose to normal human.

Loading Video...

Here's batman fighting a beating killer croc who is actually super human. Killer croc can just the through concrete and sewerage piping like its paper but batman can kick him and knock him out.

Loading Video...

His skill is so great he can Ras AL ghul while drugged. Neither Cap or bucky or BP have yet to display this level of skill.

Loading Video...

Cool bucky kicked a man into a turbine. Batman can beat bane who isn't considerably stronger while fighting a bunch of thugs, who if you pay attention to, batman can throw and kick into other ones knocking them out. The same distance as Bucky's.

Another thing your forgetting is Batman ALWAYS holds back. He shown to better skilled, almost as strong, and faster while holding back the entire time.

Loading Video...

Batman is casually ripping apart these robots apart with his bare hands while dodging Riddler's beam. No where has bucky or Cap shown this level of skill or agility.

How about another fight where batman beats someone clearly stronger then him.

Loading Video...

Oh wait is that Solomon grundey??? Another boss who's clealry 10x stronger but loses??? He's a giant 30 foot tall monster who's all muscle and can swing around giant balls of steel like its nothing and batman can his hard enough to hurt him and knock him down.

Loading Video...

I hope this enough for you. Seeing batman fight these clealry stronger and sometimes unkillable monsters and come out on top no sweat.

Loading Video...

You want the car door fwat I'm sure it's in here somewhere. He takes the car door or riot shield and just bends it. Still fighting this many people is far more impressive then a few guys in a elevator. It may be a challenge map but showcases his skill which is far greater then caps or BP. Hell even comics batman is considered a better h2h fighter then both.

Please don't make me put both the Deathstroke fights. BP cant even officially beat bucky. Batman bested Slade and knocked him out....twice.....once in 1 blow. And DS would mop the floor with the MCU crew.

I like how you get too into this and do spoilers and make false comparisons but your the only one here who thinks BP wins. You lose dude no matter how much you argue, batman wins. I understand that Cap might be a bit stronger and but it's still not enough. Same goes for BP.

#25 Posted by buildhare (8664 posts) - - Show Bio

@allhailskeletor:

The bike stops but Cap doesn't. You can clearly see that Cap uses the motion of the bike to use as leverage to throw it. A motorcycle weighs about 600lbs and using the inertia from the bike batman could definitely throw it like Cap.

I already debunked this. He uses his momentum to get into the air, he slows as he somersaults and throws as he extends his arms. He's not using momentum, or leverage (outside of getting him into the starting position). I'd love to see a single strength feat from Bruce that would allow him to throw it at all, let alone with enough force to travel 25+ meters and embed it in the engine block of a military jeep. I'll wait.

Wow I like how you completely ignore the batroc thing. Batroc is not at all super human and gave Cap a fight. Cap can easily lose to normal human.

What? It's literally my longest section in the previous post, here it is again;

Batroc has some extremely impressive accolades (topping Interpol's "red notice", effectively making him the most wanted international criminal and completing 36 kill missions with "maximum causalities", that's a lot of killing) and a lot of experience as a fighter. He's world renowned.

Now to dismiss the idea that Steve struggled with him, at all. Link to the fight.

I've gone through the fight and here's the stats

• 35 strikes total, 25 from Batroc and 10 from Cap
  • Batroc landed a single undefended kick to Cap's torso in his initial burst,remaining strikes either blocked or evaded 1/25 or 4%
  • Cap landed every hit he threw (mainly counters) bar two which Batroc managed to semi-block with a forearm 8/10 or 80%

Now if the cold hard facts aren't enough to prove how little threat the world renowned fighter was maybe Steve's attitude (limiting himself at his opponents request) or even his stance;

Batroc, a world class soldier and fighter, was destroyed by Steve. So no, he didn't challenge him.

Here's batman fighting a beating killer croc who is actually super human. Killer croc can just the through concrete and sewerage piping like its paper but batman can kick him and knock him out.

Superhuman? Killer Crocs best strength feat is lifting that propane tank, which is barely scraping 100kg assuming it's full. That is very obviously inferior to Cap's motorcycle throw. He also failed to free himself from the metal at the end.

And how is hurting him impressive? What are his durability feats?

His skill is so great he can Ras AL ghul while drugged. Neither Cap or bucky or BP have yet to display this level of skill.

Pretty much the same deal as Killer Croc. Does this version of Ras have any skill feats outside of getting his ass kicked by Batman?

Batman is casually ripping apart these robots apart with his bare hands while dodging Riddler's beam. No where has bucky or Cap shown this level of skill or agility.

IIRC these sections of the video games aren't canon. Cut-scenes, cinematic s and otherwise unchangeable events sure. A person button mashing the cape twirl key, not so much. Even then you're wrong;

Loading Video...

The agility in this clip far surpasses anything you've presented thus far, or will.

Aim dodging Riddler isn't impressive compared to people that have

1. Bullet timed
  2. Easily dodged projectiles like launched grenades without even looking

Oh wait is that Solomon grundey??? Another boss who's clealry 10x stronger but loses??? He's a giant 30 foot tall monster who's all muscle and can swing around giant balls of steel like its nothing and batman can his hard enough to hurt him and knock him down.

He also struggled to escape his bonds and never swings the balls that fast. He doesn't have the feats to be stronger then the Soldiers, he's just bigger.

I hope this enough for you. Seeing batman fight these clealry stronger and sometimes unkillable monsters and come out on top no sweat.

He didn't hurt Clayface at all, he had to abuse a weakness he had prior knowledge of. Nothing to do with his physicals or fighting ability, just his equipment.

You want the car door fwat I'm sure it's in here somewhere. He takes the car door or riot shield and just bends it. Still fighting this many people is far more impressive then a few guys in a elevator. It may be a challenge map but showcases his skill which is far greater then caps or BP. Hell even comics batman is considered a better h2h fighter then both.

Again, I'm certain that general gameplay and challenge maps aren't canon. Comic Batman is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Please don't make me put both the Deathstroke fights. BP cant even officially beat bucky. Batman bested Slade and knocked him out....twice.....once in 1 blow. And DS would mop the floor with the MCU crew.

The guy that's only slightly stronger then Batman with Batroc level feats? Yeah no.

I like how you get too into this and do spoilers and make false comparisons but your the only one here who thinks BP wins. You lose dude no matter how much you argue, batman wins. I understand that Cap might be a bit stronger and but it's still not enough. Same goes for BP.

Are you trying to argue that supporting my points somehow makes you any less wrong? Because I'm not seeing it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#26 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12002 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman stompz easy

#27 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

dunno why people are using cap and bucky feats as BP feats

anyways arkham bats has this

comic versions > video game versions > live-action versions

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9166f233bc2
#28 Posted by deactivated-5a9166f233bc2 (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: i am so sick of the Batman's fanboyism in this thread

#29 Posted by Oparu (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Man schools Panther.

#30 Posted by js_the_beast (936 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#32 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman wins this. With not much difficulty as well considering that he has shown strenght in the multi-ton aread on multiple occasions, striking power to casually send someone 60ft away, durable enough to tank hits from Bane (someone who slinged an APC as if it was nothing with his bare hands).

Black Panther isn't winning this, and Bucky and Cap are most certainly not superior to Arkham Batman, not even close. It's the other way around and it's by a good margin. Established feats shows that.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#33 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

The hype for CW is huge. Black Panther's showings doesn't match Batman's far more established and better feats.

#34 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: While in normal clothes he managed to overpower Bucky, put him in a hold and ragdoll him with a kick, from the way he was depicted there's no way he wasn't enhanced.

As for the fight I'd give it to Arkham Batman, more established feats and versatility gives him the win, it'll be a good fight though.

#35 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's a normal human not meta human

#36 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, he's definitely more agile and skilled, may not be as strong but he's totally strong enough.

#37 Edited by TheSaiyanMan (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

ARKHAM BATMAN

#38 Posted by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

MCU Captain American is stronger than any version of Batman, especially given that Helicopter feat alone, but in Civil War both Bucky and Cap prove they are far stronger, more durable. Given the car chase scene i would also give the edge of speed and agility to them as well. Also Cap is immune to toxins in his blood, this was explained in Cap one, when he couldn't get drunk and shown in Civil war.
He's taken point blank explosions, being dropped and jumping from multiple stories with no help, like in Winter Solder after Nick was shot literally jumped across the street to another building. But that wasn't the first time he jumped that far, in the first Winter Soldier when he jumped across to Bucky. An after the experiments on Bucky, he's pretty much even with Cap. And as shown some of the same feats.

Black Panther, is far faster than both Cap and Bucky, he completely outpaced Cap, He kicked Bucky's ass in combat multiple times. And nothing phased BP in that suit. But BP's claws alone would tear through Batman's gear like tissue paper.

BP for the win.

#39 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne.

#40 Posted by AllHailSkeletor (780 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare:

You didn't debunk anything. You just simply claimed what you think has happened. The fact of the matter is he used the momentum to throw the bike. It's still a good feat just not as high as you think.

Batroc was not "destroyed by Steve" he was beaten. Destroyed would have been one hit and done. Batman is 20x more skilled then batroc. Your also missing the point. The point is someone at human level can definitely go toe to toe and hurt cap. Especially since he is would up against someone smarter and more kill like Bruce.

Batman was able to bullet time Deadshot, who is the greatest marksman in DC. He also was able to dodge Deathstrokes bullets. Not to mention he completely flipped over a missile shot at him by a gun ship at close range. I can try to find the clip.

Never swings the ball that fast. Wow that's denial in its finest. He swings it pretty fast and its huge. The kind of chains used to hold back grundy are the same kind cargo ships use for anchors. That with the ball at the end being pure steel or iron puts those in the tons. But batman can hit hard enough to hurt him.

Wow you just deny every thing. The riddler scene is easily a good agility feat. He's fighting a bunch of robots, who he's tearing apart with his bare hands, while dodging a death beam. So your saying you could do that? That something that any person can do? No just no.

Oh he used his equipment to fight clay face. Gee just like how cap uses his shield in every fight and how panther exploits his armor and claws in every fight. Pffft give me a break. That fight easily shows Batmans agily and combat prowess especially against monster who is invulnerable to physical damage.

The challenge maps aren't canon to the story but they show case his canon skill. If that makes sense. Same as Deathstrokes.

Wow deni again. It just never stops. Deathstroke is considered the hardest opponent batman has faced. In the Arkham comic he broke into black gate and made Jason Todd his bitch. And supplied him with all his weapons. His challenge maps however are canon for DS, for the most part. It's when he was hired by Amanda Waller as a contract. Even red hood said hes "the toughest SOB batman has ever faced, even Bruce's database files say he's mastered all forms of combat and possibly the toughest opponent batman will ever face. Saying he's batroc level automatically makes you lose.

Argue by supporting your points? What the hell are you talking about? All is said was Cap is slightly stronger. Just because I agree with you on that doesn't mean I'm supporting your case. Strength does not mean automatic win. They might be stronger then Bruce but enough to change the outcome. He has them beat in every other category.

I've seen the movie now and know how good they are. Cap is slightly better then BP MCU. But it's still not Arkham Batman level of fighting skills. Plus he has a plethora of gadgets to match their armor and strength.

Dude I usually argue for MCU Cap. I just don't think he nor panther can take batman.

#41 Posted by Pipxeroth (9237 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther guts him

#42 Posted by Spector_Rand (3946 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#43 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (12002 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw the movie. Batman still wins

#44 Edited by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther should win barring electrical attacks. He's like a combination of the toughest of Arkham's bosses in one package. He has durability probably beyond even Killer Croc, he has the strength of Bane, he has the skill of (probably more skill then anyone in Arkham), and his speed and combat speed were higher then anyone I remember from Arkham. The only thing Batman has that gives him a chance is electrical attacks (which is stupid that those work on his suit lol) which slow him down to a brief stop. That is a pretty significant advantage though, and one I would actually see Bruce using in character against tchalla. I'd give it to Bruce because of electrical attacks, but without these, tchalla would win pretty easily.

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Panther should win barring electrical attacks. He's like a combination of the toughest of Arkham's bosses in one package. He has durability probably beyond even Killer Croc, he has the strength of Bane, he has the skill of (probably more skill then anyone in Arkham), and his speed and combat speed were higher then anyone I remember from Arkham. The only thing Batman has that gives him a chance is electrical attacks (which is stupid that those work on his suit lol) which slow him down to a brief stop. That is a pretty significant advantage though, and one I would actually see Bruce using in character against tchalla. I'd give it to Bruce because of electrical attacks, but without these, tchalla would win pretty easily.

Batman would use electric shocks to his advantage if this were an Arkham boss battle with a basic pattern that Batman has to win. You said it yourself, Black Panther is a combination of the strongest traits of Batman's strongest foes. In reality there should be nothing stopping him from dodging Batman's shock blasts like he dodged Hawkeye's arrows.

#46 Posted by SilverPool (4562 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Batman one shots with a logic defying lunge from 100 feet away.

#47 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He couldn't dodge Widow's though. And Hawkeye was telegraphing pretty bad where he was going to shoot. I also got the feeling the Hawkeye was pulling his shots the entire time, until he saw that BP could deflect arrows and saw that his durability was plenty high enough that Hawkeye was comfortable actually trying to hit him instead of just slowing him down making him dodge. Out of everyone, Hawkeye was showing the most restraint the entire battle no matter who he was shooting at. He didn't want to hurt anyone. As soon as Hawkeye put arrows on target, BP caught them, but he couldn't resort to that with an electrical attack. I don't think BP had the speed to get out of the way of a shot that was dead center on the torso, which is why he had to catch the arrows instead. It was awesome reaction times, but that doesn't mean his speed is at the point that he can get his entire body out of the way of an on target shot. Same happened with Widow. He wasn't expecting the shot from her, but he definitely didn't have the speed to avoid an unexpected shot that was on target.

I'm not sure if Batman is quick enough or accurate enough to get a shot off, but as fast as Panther was, he had no issues with letting people shoot at him from close range before closing the distance. It would only take one shot to do the trick if Batman is on target.

#48 Posted by MonsterStomp (36770 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce also has freeze pellets and smoke grenades to aid him. His detective vision will be quick to determine which of his gear he'd need.

#49 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@nickzambuto: He couldn't dodge Widow's though. And Hawkeye was telegraphing pretty bad where he was going to shoot. I also got the feeling the Hawkeye was pulling his shots the entire time, until he saw that BP could deflect arrows and saw that his durability was plenty high enough that Hawkeye was comfortable actually trying to hit him instead of just slowing him down making him dodge. Out of everyone, Hawkeye was showing the most restraint the entire battle no matter who he was shooting at. He didn't want to hurt anyone. As soon as Hawkeye put arrows on target, BP caught them, but he couldn't resort to that with an electrical attack. I don't think BP had the speed to get out of the way of a shot that was dead center on the torso, which is why he had to catch the arrows instead. It was awesome reaction times, but that doesn't mean his speed is at the point that he can get his entire body out of the way of an on target shot. Same happened with Widow. He wasn't expecting the shot from her, but he definitely didn't have the speed to avoid an unexpected shot that was on target.

I'm not sure if Batman is quick enough or accurate enough to get a shot off, but as fast as Panther was, he had no issues with letting people shoot at him from close range before closing the distance. It would only take one shot to do the trick if Batman is on target.

Black Widow was just weird. I guess her Widow's Bite is just a lot faster than arrows. But Batman's shock gun certainly isn't, and furthermore, it's rate of fire is pretty bad too. That all just sounds like your interpretation of things instead of fact, but Hawkeye fired many arrows dead on target before the two explosives and Black Panther successfully sidestepped each of them. So that's all that needs to be said, regardless of Hawkeye's restraint or lack of restraint, Black Panther literally did dodge several projectiles faster than the shock blasts, and at a higher rate.

#50 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I don't remember any of his first shots being on target against BP, which is consistent with him never firing a shot at anyone unless it was meant to be a distraction or something like flak arrows to slow down flyers. He was being pretty casual with BP, even in the way he was chatting with him. I can't see Hawkeye in character attempting to shoot an arrow at someone he doesn't know anything about and that he doesn't want to kill or even hurt. That's just not Hawkeye, and I don't think it's my personal interpretation, I think that's just him as a character. He doesn't seem the type to try to kill an ally of one of his best friends, regardless if they are having a fight that is not meant to be to the death for either side, or even one to leave anyone with any real injuries.