User Lists: 0

Zod wins.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm not convinced that Carol can conceivably critically hurt Zod. And before you jump on me about Carol's deadly bullrushes, that same bullrush was no sold by a near death crippled thanos. So unless you want to start an argument that crippled thanos is more durable than a fully adapted Zod, I don't wanna hear it.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:

I'm not convinced that Carol can conceivably critically hurt Zod. And before you jump on me about Carol's deadly bullrushes, that same bullrush was no sold by a near death crippled thanos. So unless you want to start an argument that crippled thanos is more durable than a fully adapted Zod, I don't wanna hear it.

Pretty much

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

Pretty much

You really wanna start that argument? Because I don't even see how it is remotely debatable.

Let's start with this.

\Image result for you think you can threaten my mother\

Non-adapted Zod no sells multiple blows from an enraged Superman, the same guy who can calmly smack car sized holes in metal that no sells orbital re-entry and surfs through buildings like a knife through butter. Earlier in this gif, he also no sold getting plowed through two silos.

Later on in the movie, Zod again tanks a bullrush from a determined Superman, who can one shot the World Engine made of kryptonian metal.

He then comes down from Orbit with Superman, no sells getting slammed through two skyscrapers, and then having his neck slammed into concrete when finally landing. Meanwhile, crippled thanos seemed to have his face rocked from a bruce banner wearing Hulkbuster punch.

It really isn't even close.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: I respect you as a debater, so I'm gonna try and be as respectful as possible

First, those hits from Superman destroyed Zod's mask. Second, it was his mask tanking those hits, not Zod

Third, Superman was not trying to kill him. He never really wanted to

On the other hand, Carol wanted to kill Thanos

Also, the Hulkbuster hit Thanos after he was already off balance from having his arm cut off, and Thanos had completely given up at this point

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

First, those hits from Superman destroyed Zod's mask. Second, it was his mask tanking those hits, not Zod

The mask is literally right next to Zod's face, combined with the whiplash that Superman's punches would be producing, that is an insanely impressive feat for him to completely no sell. How much damage the mask absorbed is completely unquantifiable. What we do know is that Zod wasn't even phased from punches that are easily building+ level.

Third, Superman was not trying to kill him. He never really wanted to

He definitely was trying to put a major beatdown in that first gif, and he completely failed to even scathe Zod. What took him out was sensory overload. Do you see Thanos being completely unscathed from that blitz?

On the other hand, Carol wanted to kill Thanos

And completely failed to. Which means that Zod would easily be capable of handling quite a few, considering his insanely high durability.

Also, the Hulkbuster hit Thanos after he was already off balance from having his arm cut off, and Thanos had completely given up at this point

Giving up doesn't affect raw durability. If I am durable enough to no sell getting hit by a car, me not feeling like no selling isn't gonna prevent me from no selling. Also, you can hear him grunt in pain after that punch. Do you think fully adapted Zod is gonna grunt in pain after that? I'm sorry, but I can't see it.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent:

1) Ok, that's partially fair, but at the same time, the mask still broke, so I don't think I'd say Zod tanked them

2) Superman was not trying to Kill Zod. You know it, man

3) Yes, she completely failed.. That's kinda the point

4) I realize that.. Was Thanos bleeding or something? Pretty sure he was simply moved unless I am misremembering

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod. Carol’s in combat showings (sole exceptions being when she flies through ships, which for whatever reason doesn’t seem to apply for her actual in combat abilities) aren’t that impressive. Her punches barely staggered Thanos and her combat speed is surprisingly slow given how fast she can fly. Zod is her superior in everything except pure straight line flight speed.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

1) Ok, that's partially fair, but at the same time, the mask still broke, so I don't think I'd say Zod tanked them

The mask has completely different durability then Zod does, and you know it. I mean Faora's mask was completely wrecked by a missile, do you see that even coming close to knocking out Zod? His face shows that he tanked them completely. There wasn't even a single scratch.

2) Superman was not trying to Kill Zod. You know it, man

And? He was still smacking him with punches that were extremely powerful.

3) Yes, she completely failed.. That's kinda the point

Which is an anti-feat for her, considering that she should have been bullrushing with the force to destroy the Sanctuary, but completely failed in hurting thanos. I just don't think that makes any sense.

4) I realize that.. Was Thanos bleeding or something? Pretty sure he was simply moved unless I am misremembering

I just rewatched the clip, he wasn't bleeding, but he lets out a very audible noise that lets us know he definitely felt more than just a little pain.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xzone

@kalkent:

1) Absolutely, I don't disagree at all, which is why I'm very confused as to why you chose that feat

2) Of course, I don't disagree, but trying to scale those hits to Superman destroying the WE (Using pretty much all his strength) is incorrect

3) Uh, wouldn't that simply mean Thanos>the sanctuary? Simple scaling

4) Well, he just had his arm cut off, and probably fell on his arm, so I doubt it felt very good

Edit, for the first point I responded too early lol. I still think the mask blocked most of it. Faora's mask was destroyed after clark had already damaged it

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol can't hurt Zod.

Her striking is shit, never was good.

Zod, on the other hand, is much faster in combat and can easily put her down.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kneel before Zod!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:
@kalkent said:

Pretty much

Literally. Her strongest punch was on Yon Rogg’s ship. It barely destroyed the engine and her only striking feats against an established high tier did nothing.Which I’m thoroughly convinced any high tier and high mid tier can survive.

I’m not confident in her striking.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

General Zod.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
panda_emperorix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod kneels before Carol

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol doesn't have enough damage output to hurt adapted Zod. Her combat speed is also not remotely close to Zod. She's only fast in space.

Zod on the other hand has the damage output, combat speed and durability to overwhelm and hurt Carol and fight her for as long as he wants. She can however give him a great fight. This isn't one sided at all. A very close fight. But Carol still lacks feats. From what I know, I don't think she has feats to resist even heat vision that has been confirmed to reach 6000 degree Celsius.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RBT  Online

Zod can't hurt her(assuming what we assume about the Thanos scene). If we don't take that scene in consideration, then Zod most likely.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Zod can hurt Carol even with that Thanos scene. Thanos being battered, not even really wanting to fight her at that point, in a bad position (yes Thanos was in a bad position with the headbutt) still moved her. Find that scene on YouTube in 1080p or higher, slow it down and you can see she still moves from his headbutt. Zod would most likely just punch her and a punch > headbutt and seeing as Carol can be KO'd by a simple shockwave that's best feat was killing fodder she's most definitely getting hurt by Zod's strikes.

OT: Zod could win in about 5 punches. Carol still needs to show me her striking is even above Iron Man level.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strike3

@deltahuman said:

Carol doesn't have enough damage output to hurt adapted Zod. Her combat speed is also not remotely close to Zod. She's only fast in space.

Zod on the other hand has the damage output, combat speed and durability to overwhelm and hurt Carol and fight her for as long as he wants. She can however give him a great fight. This isn't one sided at all. A very close fight. But Carol still lacks feats. From what I know, I don't think she has feats to resist even heat vision that has been confirmed to reach 6000 degree Celsius.

Blasting her, she might go Binary. Her hand blasts didn't damage her hands, and they can melt metal.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RBT  Online

@darthvaderrocks: That's nitpicking. I don't know how clearer directors could have made that scene. Thanos outright failed to hurt her and had to resort to using power stone. And moving someone's head back a few centimetres is not same as hurting them. Considering how much harder Thanos hits than Zod, I don't see Zod being able to hurt her at all.

Of course, all of this is assuming that Carol wasn't being amped by infinity stones.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Thanos best hits are with his fist or kicks not with his head where there's quite a few disadvantages in headbutting someone in the first place.

Thanos isn't so much of a better striker than Zod to the point Carol won't be hurt by his strikes that can launch full grown men up a skycrapper. I mean her best durability feat is that Thanos scene where it's already ambiguous just by the fact we don't know if the stone was amping her or not. Not to mention Thanos wasn't even at his best shape when he did that.

I mean we really gonna act like she's not getting KO'd by the blows Thanos was giving to Thor or Hulk?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RBT  Online

@darthvaderrocks:

Thanos best hits are with his fist or kicks not with his head where there's quite a few disadvantages in headbutting someone in the first place.

Headbutts are far more devastating than a punch.

I mean we really gonna act like she's not getting KO'd by the blows Thanos was giving to Thor or Hulk?

If we assume that she wasn't amped during the scene, most definitely.

Thanos isn't so much of a better striker than Zod to the point Carol won't be hurt by his strikes that can launch full grown men up a skycrapper. I mean her best durability feat is that Thanos scene where it's already ambiguous just by the fact we don't know if the stone was amping her or not. Not to mention Thanos wasn't even at his best shape when he did that.

That's a fair argument. That's why I made that distinction in my post. If we assume that Carol was amped, then Zod wins. If not, then he doesn't.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No they aren't. Headbutts are a shock and awe move nothing more. Most people who headbutt don't even know how to do it. I mean Thanos headbutt was flat out retarded. You don't ever go for someone's forehead when you headbutt someone as that can damage you more than it can hurt them. You go for the nose and since Thanos was in a awful position and ironically his height screwed him over, he was forced to hit her on her forehead. A well placed jab, roundhouse punch and more will always be better than a headbutt. He should have just clocked her ass with his left fist.

Even her amped she's getting KO'd.

If she's amped she still can't hurt Zod. He can tag her all he wants not to mention he has his HV. Zod has ways to win this, Carol doesn't under any circumstance.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins 6.5/10

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RBT  Online

@darthvaderrocks:

No they aren't. Headbutts are a shock and awe move nothing more. Most people who headbutt don't even know how to do it.

Yeah, that's flat out wrong.

Even her amped she's getting KO'd.

No she isn't. Thanos would not have gone for a desperate power stone punch, which he knew would actually hurt him as well, if he didn't know for sure he was outclassed.

If she's amped she still can't hurt Zod. He can tag her all he wants not to mention he has his HV. Zod has ways to win this, Carol doesn't under any circumstance.

Sure she can. She is stronger than him and her bullrush feats are just as good as any Kryptonian if not better.

darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darthvaderrocks

@rbt: It's really not.

Or he realized he had the power stone on his hand. Also where does it say Thanos knew the power stone would hurt him?

Her bullrush feats are against fodder ships with zero durability. At least Superman and his bullrush are against ships that no-sell re-entry impact. Even his HV is on that level and you can scale Zod to MOS Superman. How does Carol hurt someone who has durability feats? Simply being "stronger" isn't enough. This is all under the assumption she can even tag him ofc

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol stomps Zod.

PRINSTONZOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol destroys

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danvers.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol can't hurt Zod.

Her striking is shit, never was good.

Zod, on the other hand, is much faster in combat and can easily put her down.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carols striking is better than Superman's or Zods. She is physically way stronger, more durable, more skilled, and faster in the air than Zod. Zod will struggle to put CM down meanwhile CM would destroy Zod up close. Even from afar her energy blast are superior to heat vision. Captain Marvel is superior to Zod in every way.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@money_brings_happiness: based of what flying through ships doesn’t make you more stronger especially with the latter can do the same hurr durr large ship. irrelevant when the consistency is the same throughout the entire ship.

She has literally gone in a straight line in aireal combat nothing like supes in zod also throughout the entire fight both took 0 damage while she was K.Od by a power stone punch which tony withstood.

Redirecting Superman’s bullrush then sending him through buildings blocks away > carol busting random metals.

Zod durability is tiers above anything Carol has busted.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps her face into the ground, dude is equal to superman who destroyed the WE while weakened, this is a vastly more durable ship coupled with the beam

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps her face into the ground, dude is equal to superman who destroyed the WE while weakened, this is a vastly more durable ship coupled with the beam

Didn't Jor-El explicitly state in MoS that "my son is twice the man you ever were" after Zod was adapted?

Also, if he is as strong as superman, he must've killed Clark since the skill gap between them is absurdly ridiculous.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't compete with his speed, strength or Striking.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shinne

@viking1205:

Didn't Jor-El explicitly state in MoS that "my son is twice the man you ever were" after Zod was adapted?

This statement serves no purpose in a fight whatsoever.

Also, if he is as strong as superman, he must've killed Clark since the skill gap between them is absurdly ridiculous.

He is way more skilled than Superman, but Superman had more experience with flight in their final battle, which became the deciding factor. Imagine if Superman in his first flight scene fought adapted Zod. A traditional h2h/street level fighting skill isn't as relevant as the skill of using the specific powerset they had. Superman happened to be more experienced in using his powers in general. In terms of physical stats, they already seemed equal even before Zod was fully adapted.

Clark got lucky in the end anyway.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based purely what I seen in Endgame. Zod takes this comfortably.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly carol has to much going for her in this fight for zod to win

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins because Hulk_Like_Fire and Lucano are alt accounts

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: The size difference between sanctuary 2 and the world engine is massive. You are using a ton of false equivalencies here. Superman also busted the world engine by flying threw the exposed beam the most vulnerable part of the ship and causing it to explode. CM ran threw hundreds of thousands of tons of metal like it was butter. And the novelization of their fight said they were bleeding from each others punches they were taking heavy damage. And sending a human sized object threw concrete and far away is not equivalent to metal busting in fact it is nothing compared to the sanctuary two feat. Punching a human far away isn't impressive at all when compared to decimating millions of tons of metal casually. These "Fodder ships" still tank reentry and crash landing on earth with ease and busting them is still taking tens of thousands of tons on the lower end.

Superman has no feat on this level period.

No Caption Provided

Destroying that amount of metal takes millions of tons Superman's clash with Zod wasn't even half that.

And their is no comparison between the punch CM took and the one Iron man took. Zod would have been ragdolled and injured from the Sanctuary 2 bombartment.

No Caption Provided

Zod doesn't even compare honestly in the durability department, CM consistently no sells damage on a level that would injure Zod.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All of these instances would have ragdolled Zod and injured him.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@money_brings_happiness: sigh your like a broken tape recorder same nonsense over in over here we go.

The same part of the world engine that crash landed on the ground with enough force to burst a mountain miles away. The beam was helping the world engine as Clark ha d to overpower the beam just to get to it ad the fact that he was weakened and it only took him 1 shot to destroy it also the world engine through in through is solid dense metal.

Your just making those numbers up stop this your making me laugh now. Sanctuary being bigger means jack shit when it’s not more durable you keep bringing up the size I’m not impressive with it he’ll the ship broke apart when failing into water after carol flew through it that alone puts its durability below the world engine.

2. Sanctuary is big but hollow as fuck it held atleast 10 outrider drop pods, 100+ leviathans, and other ships inside of it Basically a whole army can fit easily inside of it meaning it’s like an open gym in they’re making her feat several tiers less impressive.

Same punch blast motion only your crying about the comparison because it shows her durability is not as good as you think.

Claims she punches with millions of tons of force lol she couldn’t leave a scratch on Thanos or make him tumble over Cap strikes did him in much worse and hulk both atleast had Thanos tumbling over the ground.

That explosion is minuscule supes literally no sold the capital explosion and didn’t move an inch also flew clean through a missile in bvs without slowing down carol takes time to dodge small space craft attacks.

Rainfire is pathetic it took la few dozen missiles to take down the avengers HQ which wasn’t even building size (World engine beam turned 100+ stories buildings into pancakes and supes withstood that while weakened that feats is hilariously better than the Rainfire) and one of the bullets landed literally inches away from Peter only tossed him a couple of feet like i said the capital explosion which was 1 did much better.

The punch greatest feat was redirecting Clark’s bullrush which easily can burst mountains and fly through kryptonian ships without slowing down in the slightest, sending him blocks away through buildings was icing on the cake.

Zod pops her melon easily also zod blunt force durability > Thanos who she couldn’t hurt even while weakened by the strain of the gauntlet.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox:

You consistently fail to critically disprove the majority of my claims other than making unbacked counter claims and making false statements.

First Clark hits the most exposed part of the engine causing it to explode and flies out of the engine where it is at its weakest point. The legs are thicker and meant to take massive impacts the beam portion of it is exposed and isn't covered up.

Secondly Sanctuary is about as hollow as what you would expect of a war ship it is still composed of what is likely tens of millions of tons of metal due to sheer size. CM cuts threw it like butter and destroys a much larger portion of it under her own power than Clark did to the world engine. Sanctuary also didn't break apart when it fell into the water after CM rammed it that is simply wrong. Sanctuary also burst threw Avengers HQ without taking any damage in Endgame. And I have shown you multiple times that CM bruised Thanos yet you repeat your false claim that Captain America did it when I have shown you images of Thanos after his fight with Captain America without any bruising yet after his fight with CM he has bruises exactly where CM punches him. CM's base punches are well into the tens of thousands of ton range. You say I keep repeating myself but I seem to have to since you can't seem to grasp what I am saying.

Rainfire is also far from pathetic lol.

No Caption Provided

Superman would have been ragdolled hard by it.

And the shockwave of a blast ragdolled Peter off of Valkyries pegasus.

And the world engine works my manipulating mass and gravity the bigger an object is the more it is going to be affected. Superman is going to be less affected than a building for obvious reasons.

Zod is inferior to CM in every single way. He doesn't have a single striking feat that measures up to Sanctuary 2 nor does he have any strength feats on the level of overpowering Thanos or a building sized missile.

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

could go either way

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@money_brings_happiness:

How is the beam the weakest part lol and even if it was that wouldn’t matter because he still to breach the bulk of the ship or even the leg of the ship which we saw him exit out of destroying on his way through.

Not composed of millions of tons of metal and certainly not thicker or more dense than the world engine we’ve already been over the durability aspect of this to so your point is moot. She flew through the ship that’s still a simple durability feat not striking How you claim she tore through the ship or made them holes herself when in her solo we saw the holes she made was her size only lol the explosions were made through her flying through engines and and control panels hence the explosions and the reason the guns stopped shooting as well.

Finding it hard to take you serious especially with your random millions tons of this and that with not a shred of evidence to back you up we’ve saw a larger ship get destroyed from falling into a small island on guardians, same as infinity war when maw shipped crash this is consistent with how these ships operate durability wise. Bursting through the avengers HQ is impressive how it was in a mostly glass room when it expanded you threw that point in there for what?

I rewatched the whole endgame fight Thanos has that tiny little scar that you boast about so highly off in on from his fight with Wanda Ironman did that in Infinity war with no asterisks behind it that’s highly unimpressive. Zod durability is higher than Thanos so he even takes less damage.

Superman has withstood worse than rainfire world engine already explained that, if it works by mass why would clark even struggle to move or lift his arm when under the beam? Lol the struggle in your post is ridiculous. The beam flatten buildings in comparison to making Clark struggle and dig within himself to overpower that force is way closer correlation then manipulation things based on weight that’s literally makes no sense.

Knocking someone off a flying horse lol what’s that supposed to mean or how does that help your argument lol, seconds later it landed inches away from Spidey and only tossed him a few feet away same with Wanda it missed her shield it landed right besides her yet caused no damage Zod or Clark No sells.

Zod has her beat in every relevant category, Striking, Durability, combat speed, aerial combat, she never overpowered Thanos the Gaunlet put a huge strain on him that was the only time she looked impressive and it was both of her arms plus flight against one of Thanos hands and they were at a stalemate for majority. Thanks already overpowered her while serverly weakened in the beginning of the movie.

You Didn’t Address my claim on Zod striking.

Didn’t address her Durability after she got 1 shotted by the same punch tony withstood.

Didn’t address how she’d actually damage Zod considering his durability level is above that of Thanos who she also failed to damage.

All I see is a bunch of nonsense highballing of a hollow featless ships, when she went against a actual top tier not a space craft she accomplished nothing but a hand twist.

Carol gets flatten here.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod loses, his best chance is fight base CM.

Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: I don't think you actually understand the size of Sanctuary. It is 4147 meters.

No Caption Provided

To put that into perspective big Surtur is only 4000 meters. And big Surtur is estimated to weigh into the billions of tons. Saying it weighs a couple million is me lowballing it hard it probably weighs tens of millions of tons if not much more.

And in her solo movie it is clear she makes holes bigger than her size.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is clearly shown in the second gif that she makes holes larger than herself. Yet you continue to make claims based off false information.

And as shown here she doesn't just fly threw the control panels she destroys the entire front part of the ship.

No Caption Provided

She created a massive entry hole and then destroyed even more of it when she speared herself upwards.

You can even follow her trail of destruction with ease as she flies threw Sanctuary and see that she is the one causing most of the destruction not the explosions.

No Caption Provided

They expand into the empty space CM creates when she destroys the millions of tons of metal that she flies threw. It is superior to any striking feat including the world engine.

And you are mentioning the wrong bruise lol on Thanos. It is underneath his eye not on his chin exactly where CM punches him.

No Caption Provided

As shown here underneath his eye he is perfectly fine. This is after his fight with Wanda and right before his fight with CM.

No Caption Provided

Then he is punched by CM right where the bruise appears. W

Where it can be seen in all of these gifs/images.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Truly you are must be consistently just ignoring these images.

And the ship you that crashed in guardiens of the galaxy was the dark aster a ship issued to Ronan by Thanos.

This is great because the Dark aster is insanely durable.

No Caption Provided

It no sold the entire nova core exploding on it and it also no sold hundreds of thousands of projectiles thrown at it. By the nova core and yondo's fleet.

No Caption Provided

And the drop ships that are contained within Sanctuary are also extremely durable.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind they were dropped from space.

No Caption Provided

And they were dropped from Q ships which are contained in Sanctuary, CM visually flies threw one when she busts threw Sanctuary and likely goes threw a couple of the drop ships as well. Sanctuary itself is likely made of the same material as these only more reinforced. Sanctuary is much more durable then what you claim it to be.

And lastly the dark aster leveled apart of a city when it fell.

No Caption Provided

And it wasn't even completely destroyed as shown in the background of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLM-bmdTuy0

You have made so many false claims it just seems that you are a liar who is trying to lowball CM heavily.

And it increases mass and gravity this is confirmed in the movie. It is said so in multiple scenes. That is how it is going to terraform earth by manipulating its mass and gravity and changing it in to that of Krypton's. Superman struggled to lift his arm because it was being affected by increased mass and gravity it truly is a simple concept that you are struggling to understand. The beam isn't that impressive.

And I have shown you multiple times that rainfire is impressive. It had Hulk cowering in fear and was one shotting Leviathans. You are trying your hardest to lowball it but the scenes speak for themselves you completely ignored the gif of Sanctuary literally causing a massive explosion with rainfire blast. Blast that one shot leviathans and turn landmasses into creators are superior to a beam that increases gravity and mass that is affecting a human sized object. Superman and Zod would both be ragdolled and injured by rainfire and you haven't brought any substantial evidence besides lowballing to prove otherwise.

Zod isn't even close in durability either. No selling rain fire as I said is out of his weight class and Zod couldn't no sell a headbutt from Thanos in his wildest dreams.

And Zods clash with Superman is only as impressive as Superman's best bullrushes at the time of Man of Steel and they are will below CM's. CM casually punches away large quantities of metal and she bruised Thanos that is a better feat than anything Zod has too offer.

And the powerstone punch tony took is not comparable to the one CM took lol.

No Caption Provided

Comparing this love tap to the haymaker CM took is ridiculous.

No Caption Provided

One sent Ironman a few meters away Thanos' sent CM off the battlefield lol. It isn't a hard to understand that Thanos can control how much damage the powerstone does. In fact it has literally been stated before that the powerstone varies on the amount of damage it deals before.

And Zod isn't even close to Thanos who tanks mjolnir strikes and Hulk strikes without a scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he tanked this.

No Caption Provided

And you also claimed she didn't overpower Thanos when she did so on screen what lol. She starts on her knees and Thanos has a massive leverage advantage yet CM overpowers it as seen here.

No Caption Provided

She then overpowers him in one swift motion.

No Caption Provided

And furthermore the gauntlet only hurts you a little until you actively use it. Ironman was capable of surviving until he snapped then he died. Thanos in infinity war and endgame showed no signs of damage even effecting them until the snapped. Hulk put the gauntlet on with the intention to immediately snap which is why he was immediately effected by the gauntlet.

When she went against an actual high tier she bruised him with a single punch and put him to his knees in seconds and was completely and utterly dominating him and would have killed him had he not have had the power stone. All you have done is lowball CM a ridiculous amount, make a bunch of false equivalencies, and simply lie. But this is too be expected from someone who believes Superman can oneshot Surtur lol. Zod is inferior in every single category and it isn't close.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CP stomps. She is faster, stronger, and far more durable.