MCU Battle: Wakanda vs Asgard

Scipio123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The two most advanced civilisations in the MCU decide to go to war. The Wakandans are led by Okoye; the Asgardians by Valkyrie.

The Asgardians get:

1,000 Einherjar

30 skiffs

The Wakandans get:

100 Dora Milaje

900 regular warriors

30 hover ships

Round 1: Wakandans are attacking Asgard

Round 2: Asgardians are attacking Wakanda

Bonus Round: Valkyrie VS Okoye and 10 Dora Milaje

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard, both with about 1000 men and 30 hovercraft... Since both consisting of unnamed characters who have been really only used as fodder, I am definitely going with the one that should have the highest stats here.

And that is the Asgardians. Plus, they should all be a quite a bit more experienced if they all had at least an average, or even below average Asgardian life to this point. Still, unquantifiable.

Bonus? I am taking Valkerie as well. Okoye is going to need more than 10 almost useless fodder here to overcome that mismatch that she would be under, unless they really played it smarter than usual... Which I am not seeing.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Asgard

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard easily

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard wins handily, the average soldier is way too deadly for the Wakandans to have a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch of centuries. Asgardians are bunch of pussies weaker than normal human. Even their armors can be incapited by icy spikes or one shoted by texasian guns or their hair can be pulled by humans or be zapped. Wakand will mop streets of their nation with Asgardian testines

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 krisbishop  Moderator

Round 1: Asgard

Round 2: Don't know, doubt Asgard can get pass the barrier if Wakanda doesn't let it down. So stalemate or Asgard wins.

Bonus Round: Valkyrie

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Wakanda being the most advanced in MCU. They are not even the strongest fraction on earth. US military in MCU when shield was in charge had a number of hellicarriers that could go full invisible and hover over entire planet freely, some advanced enough to eliminate millions of people across the country in an instant and all armed with jets with nukes. Also they have a million times the army, vehicles and resouces of Wakanda so even if their stuff has some vibranium technology and is better in quality the sheer astronomical in quantity makes this irrelevent. Also nukes are still far more powerful then anything Wakanda has presented so US military has superior firepower as well. Not to mention they have Tony's tech and half of the Avengers at their disposal who were a part of NATO at some point.

Wakanda is barely civilised at all. These people are choosing their leader by muscle, they fight with freakin spears and blankets. I dont care if their made of whatever, were are your GUNS? also only BP is wearing vibranium head to toe so all the rest of Wakanda is one-shottable by a hand gun.

Asgard is far more advanced and dangerous. They have much larger nation, they have plenty of guns and fight in magical armors head to toe, they have magic on top of their technology, a forcefield just as strong as Wakanda's and finally even have a weapon more powerful then nukes, bifrost.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Asgardians superior strength and combat skill win this for them

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Asgard

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real life North Korea would be superior to MCU Wakanda.

MCU Asgard literally mops the floor here.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll odd out and go Wakanda.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: any reasons why african tribe fighters dressed in dry grass with spears made of superior metal should win in a fight against multi ton superhumans wielding magic and dressed in enchanted full plate armors and weapons? I mean besides the hype?

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wakanda loses this matchup. Inferior air force and even though their troops could go 1v1 or 1v2 with outriders, the Asgardians have similar physicals to them and skill/gear on par with Wakandans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Asgardians superior strength and combat skill win this for them

Asgardians can be impaled by icy spikes genius. Normally raming force can destroy asgardian ship ( even rocky mountain friction damaged the ship ). Asgard is very weak in MCU. Comicbook Asgard are real gods

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard should stomp.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch of centuries. Asgardians are bunch of pussies weaker than normal human. Even their armors can be incapited by icy spikes or one shoted by texasian guns or their hair can be pulled by humans or be zapped. Wakand will mop streets of their nation with Asgardian testines

No Caption Provided

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: the minute you said asgardians are weak pussies you lost all credibility in this thread

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do you hate Thor so much. Technically this isn’t a battle of Thor but these people are related to him and I’ve seen heavy anti Thor bullsh*t from you all over forums. I just don't get it, how can you wank wakanda, people who basically screwed the earth over by hogging vibranium and using it for their own benefit. Thor and asgardians are so much better than Wakanda it isn't even funny.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: the minute you said asgardians are weak pussies you lost all credibility in this thread

yeah she/he is very biased against anyone related to thor. She/he thinks dceu flash could electrocute him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: @leonardsnart: @matthew660:

Ok so justify those moments where
1. Fandral was impaled by icy spikes having his "Asgardian armor"
2. Physically peak human Dr Strange removing normally Thor's hair
3. Thor flinched by gummy ball
4. Zombies with asgardian armors one shoted by texasian guns
5. Asgardian ship destroyed by raming force of Dark elves ship which normally was slashed by heimdals knives and destroyed by throwing it inside the ship
Try to convince me with those arguments so then i will try to respect mcu asgardians ok
Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

@supremegeneration: any reasons why african tribe fighters dressed in dry grass with spears made of superior metal should win in a fight against multi ton superhumans wielding magic and dressed in enchanted full plate armors and weapons? I mean besides the hype?

I didn't read OP correctly. I could've sworn there were a duckton more Dora Milaje. I feel like Doras could probably take Asgardians. You put 1000 Doras vs 1000 Asgardians and I might be inclined to back Doras. I mean even Thor, who while skilled isn't even half as good as a Dora, took on three Asgardians in quick-succession while having the reach disadvantage. Sure he had the insane physicals, but three guys w/ spears vs 1 guy with fists? If the Asgardians were skilled they could at least make it closer.

Also, your comment is a heavy oversimplification. Their spears were shown capable of taking down vibranium planes.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: you lost all credibility saying asgardians are weak pussies, I won't address you any further in this thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: you lost all credibility saying asgardians are weak pussies, I won't address you any further in this thread

So i do not give a f*ck what rest says. I have to high IQ to participate in those threads. If people hesitates to say that Hulk, Kurse, Ultron are on Zod or Superman lvl i am losing much more brain cells if i read more they weak overexaggerated "arguments".

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: you've lost all credibility, keep blabbing about stuff nobody cares about tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart said:

So i do not give a f*ck what rest says. I have to high IQ to participate in those threads. If people hesitates to say that Hulk, Kurse, Ultron are on Zod or Superman lvl i am losing much more brain cells if i read more they weak overexaggerated "arguments".

And Ares is a planetary telepath?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: did you understand much of what the guy with high IQ was saying in that post?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart said:

@rajjar: did you understand much of what the guy with high IQ was saying in that post?

No, but he has "to high IQ" in order to participate. I think he be tripping whenever he hypes up anything WW-related.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LeonardSnart

@rajjar: lol I'm wondering how comical his next post will be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardsnart said:

@rajjar: lol I'm wondering how comical his next post will be

Well he isn't too unreasonable to hype Steppenwolf over IW Thor, so I will give him that.

Well, I hope it is a rant.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I think he probably typoed that. I’ve seen him say many times that steppenwolf stomps Thor. He’s also said cyborg stomps him with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@rajjar: I think he probably typoed that. I’ve seen him say many times that steppenwolf stomps Thor. He’s also said cyborg stomps him with ease.

Wow. Now that is funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: You really have an issue with Marvel, don't you?

Dude when i am bored i just find some duties and pissing off marvel fans is one of my favourites

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty said:

Dude when i am bored i just find some duties and pissing off marvel fans is one of my favourites

Yeah well, Supes didn't tank that Nuke.

Kryptonians are weak to normal swords of Earth metal, unless you are willing to concede magic.

Kryptonite>DD>Supes>Thor Stormbreaker>IG Thanos>Dormammu>Surtur>Hela

Hulk beats all Kryptonians, because Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Thor is a is a casual planet-buster with galaxy level TP with star level durability. Supes can barely reach, and only because he absorbs sunlight.

Diana can barely lift a tank while bloodlusted, and got ragdolled by Steppy's featless wannabe Electro-ax. Which is the $hittiest name ever.

Superman's heat vision couldn't burn the CGI remnants off his "invisible" mustache.

DD ninja turtle has no regen, just a lot of stored Vitamin D. Must have been from the sun!

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgard colonizes Wakanda

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Alavanka

Asgard stomps. It's not even close.

Round 1: Wakanda can't even reach Asgard lol. They die of old age trying to figure out the logistics of getting past Jupiter.

Round 2: The Asgardians bifrost inside of Wakanda's shields and colonize Wakanda. It'd be easier than conquering the frost giants and night elves.

Round 3: Valkyrie would take out Panther, let alone Okoye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@dianaallmighty said:

Yeah well, Supes didn't tank that Nuke.

Kryptonians are weak to normal swords of Earth metal, unless you are willing to concede magic.

Kryptonite>DD>Supes>Thor Stormbreaker>IG Thanos>Dormammu>Surtur>Hela

Hulk beats all Kryptonians, because Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Thor is a is a casual planet-buster with galaxy level TP with star level durability. Supes can barely reach, and only because he absorbs sunlight.

Diana can barely lift a tank while bloodlusted, and got ragdolled by Steppy's featless wannabe Electro-ax. Which is the $hittiest name ever.

Superman's heat vision couldn't burn the CGI remnants off his "invisible" mustache.

DD ninja turtle has no regen, just a lot of stored Vitamin D. Must have been from the sun!

yaaaay that what i missed. Wanking all characters !!!!! thx ???

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ccbm2208

Hover ships solo but without them , Asgard clean house Wakanda.

Also,some of the trolling here is really funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers