#1 Posted by jashro44 (53072 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol beats Thor (sadly).

GiAnt-Man beats the Hulk (again, sadly).

Strange beats Iron Man.

Black Panther beats Cap.

Spidey solos Clint and Nat.

New Avengers win.

#4 Posted by buildhare (8709 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol probably beats IW Thor though I could see it going to other way too. Hulk beats Giant-Man. New Avengers win every other match up.

#5 Posted by Flashkings (99 posts) - - Show Bio

NEW Avengers stomps

Carol VS Thor = Carol

Giant/Ant man VS Hulk = Antman

Black Panther vs Cap = Black Panther

Spiderman vs Clint & nat = Spidey solo

Maybe hulk manages to beat Antman Doctor strange solostomps him

#6 Edited by Bearderby (208 posts) - - Show Bio

the best versions of them? no Mjolnir?

Binary Carol,
Strange,
Insta Kill Iron Spidey,
Giantman,

New Avengers stomps, even without BP

#7 Posted by jashro44 (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

@bearderby: Spider-Man is in character so he likely won't activate instant kill mode.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#8 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16520 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Avengers have two people who can beat The Avengers biggest gun. That says it all really.

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (26230 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Ant Man beat Hulk?

Thor, Hulk, Iron Man vs Danvers, Strange, Ant-Man

Cap, Widow, Hawkeye vs Black Panther and Spider-Man

Those are the likely matchups I see given their powersets and power levels, I'm forced to go with the New Avengers here. Danvers and Strange tip the scales, and the street level fight is slanted as well.

#10 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27737 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Avengers comfortably. Carol would beat the crap outta Thor, Giant Man is honestly way stronger than the Hulk and Dr Strange is also better than anyone in the foundings, including Thor.

#11 Posted by jayskee (4878 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers

#12 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Beats Thor

Giant Man steps on Hulk

Doctor Strange Beats Iron Man

Captain America beats Spider Man (again)

Black Widow + Hawkeye beat Black Panther

So for this scenario new avengers won 3/5 fights, but the characters left standing will stomp the street levelers left over for the OG Avengers

#13 Posted by Sy8000 (35455 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 because of Carol and Strange.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (53072 posts) - - Show Bio

Just regarding strange does he have any offensive feats? I think his best feat (I can see being applied offensively) is using TK to hold back all that water in end game. Not sure how impressive that is as a feat. I guess he cut people with sling rings but I don't think that would be easy and might not work on hulk and Thor.

#18 Edited by XLR87T3 (10039 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol vs Thor = Thor easily

Black Panther vs BW&HE = BW&HE

Ant-Man vs Hulk = Hulk easily

Dr Strange vs Ironman = IM

Spiderman vs Captain America = Cap

#19 Posted by cromulor (2360 posts) - - Show Bio

The best thing the Avengers could hope for here is that they beat Black Panther and Spider-Man. Doctor Strange, Giant-Man, and Captain Marvel are too much.

#21 Posted by Noone1996 (11845 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, Black Panther, Cap, Widow, Spider-Man, and Hawkeye are borderline non-factors. This is between Carol, Giant Man, Hulk, and Thor. Giant Man is extremely slow and doesn't have any durability feats, so he doesn't actually last that long. Carol can probably beat Hulk and Thor by herself if we're just using pre-Ragnarok Thor.

#22 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, Black Panther, Cap, Widow, Spider-Man, and Hawkeye are borderline non-factors. This is between Carol, Giant Man, Hulk, and Thor. Giant Man is extremely slow and doesn't have any durability feats, so he doesn't actually last that long. Carol can probably beat Hulk and Thor by herself if we're just using pre-Ragnarok Thor.

what about doc strange ?

#23 Posted by TheVVitchKing (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel beats Thor And Strange uses his new shadow spell to remove the rest of the Avengers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#24 Posted by blackpantherisb (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can still drop Carol, though Dr. Strange is the MVP here, and Giant Man will drop Hulk. New Avengers in a good fight.

#25 Posted by HERMES1220 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I would consider adding Wanda or Vision tbh.

But without them it’s New Avengers 7/10

#26 Posted by Sy8000 (35455 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Just regarding strange does he have any offensive feats? I think his best feat (I can see being applied offensively) is using TK to hold back all that water in end game. Not sure how impressive that is as a feat. I guess he cut people with sling rings but I don't think that would be easy and might not work on hulk and Thor.

He gave Thanos problems by swarming him with clone whips.

He can also turn all of their attacks into butterflies.

#27 Edited by Brittonic_para (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs carol: thor, carol does not posses combat speed other then bullrush, and has not shown thors level of skill. Stormbreaker makes short work of her as for now.

Hulk vs giANTman: cant say, not sure how goods scots duribility is. Gonna go ahead and say draw for now.

Cap vs panther: probably panther after a nice fight.

Strange vs tony: strange wins.

Spider vs clint and widow: in character could go either way, but i would edge towards peter.

So now it would be thor, and -maybe- hulk vs spiderman, strange, and panther. Giant man may be there if hulk lost aswell. I would give it to the new team, only because the insta teleport disoriented the hell out of thor in ragnarok, and he could probably just spam that till thor gives up, or do it while adding in actual attacks. I dont see crimson bands + duplicates as viable, seeing as an AOE deals with it fine, and thor is the king of AoE

#28 Posted by Subline (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers because of Carol & Strange, Thor would have to carry his team hard.

#29 Posted by Noone1996 (11845 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Just realized I forgot about him. Avengers get wrecked even harder than I thought.

#30 Posted by Eobard21 (6073 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#31 Posted by ThorofAsgard (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor beats Carol, but everyone else gets stomped. I think if Thor took care of Carol, he could solo everyone else besides Dr. Strange.

#32 Posted by Soratoumiga (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers.

#33 Posted by eri123 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Avengers.

#34 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Strange insta BFR'd about 10-15 people with a jump a slam and you didnt remove bfr.

He threw the mirror dimension at Thanos in IW for crying out loud lol.

His tk should be extremely potent given he the size of the flood he held back. I honestly saw that as the writers trying to keep Strange occupied given he was able to contend with Thanos using 4 stones in IW.

The bands of cytorrak were able to withhold Thanos who had to resort to using the gems to break free.

These are theoretical so you dont have to take them serious but Strange should be able to do these things. But in some concept art fighting Im sad they didnt use for IW Strange tool Thanos to the astral plane to continue their fight. He should be able to also do what Wong did to Cull the directors said he just didnt do it to Thanos because it wouldn't have worked.

Edit: Just read the rules about BFR.

Would that include removing your astral self if your body is still in the Battlefield?

#35 Posted by miekskywalker (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would destroy giantman

Both have easily koed leviathans and hulk has been swatted by surtur with no damage.

No one really got close to antman who could do damage but hulk would jump on his head and ko him.

The only reason hulk was trapped under hq was because he could only use one hand and needed to keep the others safe.

#36 Posted by eri123 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would destroy giantman

Both have easily koed leviathans and hulk has been swatted by surtur with no damage.

No one really got close to antman who could do damage but hulk would jump on his head and ko him.

The only reason hulk was trapped under hq was because he could only use one hand and needed to keep the others safe.

What makes that feat really impressive is how long he managed to hold,probably about 10 minutes.

#37 Posted by miekskywalker (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123: Yeah it's very impressive not to mention the snap didn't just lose him his hand but would have certainly weakened him

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
#38 Edited by melkorisbeatmod (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol v Thor= Thor

Dr. Strange v Hulk = Dr. Strange

Giant man v Iron man= Tony

Black Panther v Widow and Hawkeye= Widow and Hawkeye

Cap vs Spidey = Spidey

Thor and Tony v Dr. Strange= Thor and Strange

Widow and Hawkeye v Spidey = Spidey

Thor and Tony v Spidey = Thor and Tony

feel free to @ me i could use a good arguement