deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Morals on, but will fight each other the same way they fight villains.
  • Starts 20 ft apart. Visible.
  • Takes place in New York. Empty.
  • Standard Gear

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Cap. This battle relies on speed and I think Cap is much faster. The SHIELD is the only weapon he needs here. He is strong enough to lodge it into a Ultron bot and has cut elevator steel cables with extreme ease in addition to cracking Bucky's bullet proof arm and breaking a high tempered steel lock with ease.

I haven't' seen Sif's agent of SHIELD feats ye tthough.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Sif basically ignore him?

She ignores bullets...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't enough information on just what the shield can do at max throw, or just how powerful standard Asgardian's are for me to weigh in with any authority. (Note I don't watch Agents of Shield.) I'm leaning based on Cap's fight with Loki that he can cause pain on some level, but probably not do enough damage to put Sif down.

He'd have to disarm her, and hope her sword is more accommodating when it came to injuring her based on feats shown so far.

I'm reluctant to say Cap outright loses every time based on his abilities as a tactician and the intangibles he'd take advantage of in a fight. He'd have to use environmental means or specific tactics to win. Because of that I'll currently give Sif the majority as she has the tangible advantages.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse

@boringperson: Basically @slimj87d: @risingbean:

As someone who watches Agent's of shield this is an even matchup, but she basically outclasses him in durability. He has some more modern techniques he could try and use, but he can't out-strength her like he does many of his other opponents. She kicked a trailer and moved it. Her armor took a shotgun blast up close and she basically ignored it. Also she has her own shield and she is quite good with a sword.

Loading Video...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RisingBean

@lukehero: Thanks for the video. I may have to give this a shot on Netflix.

Yeah, I think she takes a majority so far. That video cinches it. Cap is going to take hits and she'll win to attrition most often. Cap will give it a solid try but he's a middleweight trying to outdo a heavyweight. Unless he knew from the get go she was Asgardian, he isn't going to lure her into a pit of molten metal (like in Terminator 2) or to the Hulk's house.

Also Lorelei and no Aurora? Fingers crossed Aurora and Skurge make it to the big screen!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

Sif is definitely superior in durability.

Regular Asgardians are easily multi-tonners, Volstagg lifted a car with one hand without much effort, Sif can tank shotgun rounds and Loki eats up bullets to the face like Jujubes.

Though admittedly, I'm not entirely sure how Loki compares to the average Asgardian, I just wanna say Sif>>>Loki physically... she just seems like far more of a warrior. The Shield could do her in though, and he's definitely more skilled from what we've seen.

Strength and durability, Sif. Speed and skill, Steve.

I think we need to see more of Sif.

Plus we just need more of Sif in general, because she's awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Sif. She is stronger and much more durable. I don't see him taking her down. She isn't as durable as Thor but Thor tanked a shield throw to the face, and sif has casually pushed a large truck, and at least her armor is bulletproof.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I want to have Jaimie Alexander's babies so badly.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: It will be interesting as to who ends up in Thor 3. I would like to the Enchantress and Executioner. Also I would like to see Sutur as well.

@rogueshadow: Loki had more proven durability and physicals. He went toe to toe with Thor in Melee combat and he took a beaten from Hulk and got shot by the destroyer weapon.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: With a title like Ragnarok, it wouldn't surprise me if Surtur is in it.

@jayc1324: To be fair, Cap hit Thor to get his attention, not to hurt him. He has never hit Thor with intent to do harm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: True. That feat wasn't a great one to use in my argument for Sif in this first place, since it came from Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukehero: I agree, Loki has more feats, I was just saying it feels like the way she is portrayed, she'd probably beat Loki in fisticuffs.

It's worth noting Thor was always going a bit easier on Loki, when Loki stabbed him and Thor gets annoyed, he f*cked him up pretty swiftly.

I think Sif would probably win this in universe, but just doesn't have the feats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: In the movie Thor 1, he took off the kid gloves. He doesn't look like he is holding back.

Loading Video...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RBT

Sif. Stronger, more durable and comparable skill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Also, I'd like to see Surtur as well but that would require Odin to fight him and we are not sure what's up with Odin after The Dark World.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Agents of Shield Sif had some problems with a Kree and eventually lost while Bobbi Morse a regular Shield Agent held her own for awhile (still lost) against the same Kree. I'll take cap 7/10.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukehero: True, he does have a lot more trouble there, a bit inconsistent, but even there, Thor isn't really trying to kill Loki in my opinion. He just wants to smack him the down, straight after he is going to save him from falling.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America has more and better feats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: True, he does have a lot more trouble there, a bit inconsistent, but even there, Thor isn't really trying to kill Loki in my opinion. He just wants to smack him the down, straight after he is going to save him from falling.

Kill him? No. Trying his hardest to KO/Deal with him. Yep.

@mtuske said:

In Agents of Shield Sif had some problems with a Kree and eventually lost while Bobbi Morse a regular Shield Agent held her own for awhile (still lost) against the same Kree. I'll take cap 7/10.

That doesn't make Sif Weak, that makes Bobby Awesome. You totally left out the part where the Kree had a mind wipe device?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mickey-mouse

Captain America has more and better feats.

More. OK. Better? Better at what? Speed? OK. Strength? Nope. Durability? Nope. Martial Arts? OK. Swordsmenship Sword and shield style combat? Nope.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: What have we seen from her skill wise that even puts in Caps league skill wise with a shield?

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Sif.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif. Cap barely could touch Loki (I mean as in fight evenly) and we know Loki would get HULK SMASHED by Sif.

Also she pushed an RV away from her with one leg.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mtuske said:

@lukehero: What have we seen from her skill wise that even puts in Caps league skill wise with a shield?

Is he better at tossing his shield. Yes. Skill? She crossed swords with the Kree, and Crossed blades with that other Asgaurdin chick and she was beating down some fodder in the start of Thor 2 and killing frost giants in thor 3. Cap for the most part is using his shield tactics against people who cannot catch or block his shield. She has her own very durable shield that she could use to block his with. Also in CQC, she can simply overpower him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@lukehero: Yeah, you're right, it's just a bit inconsistent with what later happens; Thor beating him Stark Tower, Loki being ragdolled by the Hulk. I think that Thor should have handled him quicker than that given what else we've seen.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: She starts out without her double bladed sword, then disarms her opponent. Also she could block caps shield with her wrist gauntlets.

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah, your right, it's just a bit inconsistent with what later happens; Thor beating him Stark Tower, Loki being ragdolled by the Hulk. I think that Thor should have handled him quicker than that given what else we've seen.

That just shows Thor is truly stronger. Loki has other combat advantages which frustrate Thor. No shame in being Ragdolled by Hulk, he without his hammer Thor had trouble dealing with him.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mtuske

@lukehero: She also lost to a Kree in Agents of Shield that a regular Shield agent fought evenly for awhile. Cap would have to really be off his game to get hit by her slowness. She also has one strength feat kicking a van which is no more impressive than throwing a motorcycle like a paperweight thru a jeep.

That video shows nothing that Cap wouldn't do but she does it slower

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mtuske: And you are still leaving out about the part where she gets mind wiped by the Kree which is why she lost. ??? It's not a van, it's an RV Trailer. Huge difference? Your comparing an RV trailer which weighs thousands of pounds to a motorbike which weighs 500lbs? Really? And he was using two hands while she kicked it across with one leg. One feat doesn't make it any less impressive and it's a lot better than anything Cap has honestly done so far. Quality is always more important than quantity.

Dawgfan229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif should take a 9/10....with ease

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mtuske

@lukehero: He mind wiped her because he didn't want to kill her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Mind Wiping is how he he won the total fight. They were going at it toe to toe, he whammys her, then lifts her up and tosses her over into the water. That's sort of a big reason she lost.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Exactly going at it toe to toe just like the shield agent was. Cap is faster and more skilled than her. His shield will severely cripple her.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mtuske: So that makes him weaker and more pathetic now that he was going toe to toe with someone else? I fail to see the logic. CW Thea fought slade well for a few secs, does this now make slade suck? Ordoes it make Thea awesome? Bobby also fought a Super Powered Mack as well, so it's not like she hasn't fought a power before. If the fight had of continued the Kree would have won.

His shield is going to cripple her? Hardly. First of all her armor would protect her, also her shield would as well. Besides that she has taken blows from 2 super humans, the Asgaurd chick and the Kree. She can take whatever he can dish out, especially in a random when he doesn't even know she is from Asgard.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Sif can take him down, though not easily. She is just stronger and more durable. I'm pretty sure a few hits would put him out.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mtuske

@lukehero: I'm sure being part of Shield he's well aware of who Sif is. Arms and face are uncovered. That's more than enough. Don't poo poo on that motorcycle feat lol. Not sure if some math nerd on this site can gauge the strength it would take to throw it at that speed but it has to be ridiculously above what Cap should have strength wise.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sif.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mickey-mouse

@mtuske:

1. Shield is broken and even when there was a Shield they had levels and didn't share info. Especially with Cap who was basically a new agent. Hell, the files for Shield ops are running all over the internet and the Avengers still don't even know Colson is still alive. I highly doubt he knows who sif is.

2. She can protect her face with her shield. And again she took blows from 2 super beings and I remember her getting hit in the face TBH. When she took blows from the Kree she didn't even have on her armor and she got right back up.

3, The bike feat is good(let's not do any fan calcs though, GAG***). The bike weighs 500 pounds(already look it up) a RV trailer weighs thousands. Cap is using 2 hands, she used just her 1 leg. She's stronger by a couple of tons.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

1. Fair enough.

2. I just feel his skill and speed would be the difference.

3. No doubt she's stronger it's just not by as much as we first thought.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: He's skilled in different ways, she's skilled in different ways. He's martial arts isn't going to close the durability gap or strength. He's faster, but she will eventually have a chance to counter when he gets in close for CQC, then she will overpower him for a solid majority. She's a lot stronger than him.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well just wait until Civil War when he throws an 18 wheeler. Gonna happen.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif wins. In the battle against the Frost gigants she seems to fare better against them than Loki (at least physically).

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

sif

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Sif durable enough to sort of.. not notice cap? like isn't Sif super, super strong and durable? Haven't watched AoS in a while for.. obvious reasons so I don't remember her all that well