Ultron stalemates atleast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kurse > Ultron = Hulk > Thor = Abomination.

All > DCEU Superman.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse > Ultron = Hulk > Thor = Abomination.

All > DCEU Superman.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Kurse and Ultron will have a great battle once the others fall, Kurse probably takes 7/10. Thor>Hulk>Abomb.

Has Thor been ko'd in the MCU? I thought I remember it happening at some point but can't recall when.

R2: Supes curbstomps 10/10. No one can handle his speed and strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Kurse and Ultron will have a great battle once the others fall, Kurse probably takes 7/10. Thor>Hulk>Abomb.

Has Thor been ko'd in the MCU? I thought I remember it happening at some point but can't recall when.

Do you mean in AOU when Thor was KO'd by that blast that affected Sokovia?

Anyway I concur with this.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse dominates everyone R1

Superman doesn't come close to taking the entire team solo.

Number1Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse wins easily.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@airgetlam said:

Do you mean in AOU when Thor was KO'd by that blast that affected Sokovia?

Anyway I concur with this.

He was also KO's by the Aether while it was transmutating the universe

Avatar image for don_higashikata
Don_Higashikata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Mjolnir and with vibranium involved I'd lean towards Hulk or Kurse with Ultron doing pretty well. H2h only makes this hard for Ultron and Thor, who have solid physicals but rely somewhat on all their other abilities and equipment. It's hard to say how Kurse would do because he has such limited screen time and only fought Thor, but considering their fight I think Kurse is Hulk's biggest problem here. Either of them could deal with Emil after good fights.

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1) Kurse. He was ragdolling Thor who was able to fight evenly with the Hulk even without Mjolnir. Ultron was meh. Abomination gets fodderized by anyone.

Round 2) DCEU Superman wins. He casually pulled a massive freighter boat (Or Arctic ship), flew from space down to earth in seconds, and was not vaporized by a nuke. Now let me say he did not tank or hell even survive it. If it wasn't for the sun Superman would have died, but the fact that he wasn't turn to ash by the nuke speaks highly of his durability.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Kurse wins.

R2 Superman wins.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1) Kurse- proven to be higher than any other MCU brick

r2) superman- He operates on a whole different level than these guys.

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse

Superman murders all of them

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kurse, Ultron in second place. Then Hulk, A-Bomb, and finally base Thor.

Superman rips then limb to limb with 20 percent effort.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savitar71:

Is he that powerful? I mean He struggled in smallville fight against Faora and Nam-ek.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savitar71:

Is he that powerful? I mean He struggled in smallville fight against Faora and Nam-ek.

Nam ek is kurse level and that was supermans first fight EVER he took nam ek and another similar level opponent at the same time. And he was even more powerful against zod and then by BVS he was even stronger. Hes far beyond kurse level who is the top tier for MCU bricks thus far.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@werkudoro said:

@savitar71:

Nam ek is kurse level and that was supermans first fight EVER he took nam ek and another similar level opponent at the same time. And he was even more powerful against zod and then by BVS he was even stronger. Hes far beyond kurse level who is the top tier for MCU bricks thus far.

Nam-Ek is not Kurse level. Kurse b!tchslapped Mjolnir mid-flight. Nam-Ek was knocked down by fighter bullets. He is Abomination level at best. Kurse is well above Nam-Ek as far as raw strength and durability is concerned and he's not slow either as he was fast enough to intercept Mjolnir which was flying towards Thor at supersonic speeds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: mjolnir was not moving at supersonic speeds and all he did was deflect it. Nam-ek is well above kurse based on the fact that he was able to throw a heavier object farther and faster than kurse coupled with the fact that he was stomping superman. He was knocked down by A10 rounds because he wasn't braced for it and it still couldn't hurt him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: mjolnir was not moving at supersonic speeds and all he did was deflect it.

How do you know that it wasn't moving at it's usual supersonic speeds? And yeah, Kurse deflected it with a casual backhand. What's your point?

Nam-ek is well above kurse based on the fact that he was able to throw a heavier object farther and faster than kurse coupled with the fact that he was stomping superman.

He wasn't stomping Superman. Faora and Nam-Ek teamed up and had upper hand for a while before Clark went berserk and kicked their asses in the end. And this was Clark's first ever fight. He didn't even fight to his fullest potential.

He was knocked down by A10 rounds because he wasn't braced for it and it still couldn't hurt him

And Kurse was?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: dude....mjolnir has gone supersonic once, nothing is usual about that.

Clark got the upper hand with nam-ek cos of his flight, he pulled nam-ek into the air and hit him hard enough to derail 2 trains, and that only took him out of play for about 2 seconds.

Bracing matters as kryptonians weigh about as much as humans. Hell, even iron man has taken mjolnir at that speed.

And throwing a train across smallville and tanking the resulting explosion from 2 trains exploding. These feats are far more impressive than anything kurse has shown

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@werkudoro said:

@savitar71:

Nam-Ek is not Kurse level.

by feats he is better i was being generous

Kurse b!tchslapped Mjolnir mid-flight, Nam-Ek was knocked down by fighter bullets.

how these two things compare i have no idea. youre also forgetting that like superman who later was just walking through and tanking bullets had never been shot before thus wasnt bracing for it. also forgetting a jet with a full payload of missiles fell on him after he tore it apart exploded right on top of him and he walked away without a scratch... he also caught supermans super sonic punches mid blitz as well as superman himself while superman was trying to blitz.......

He is Abomination level at best.

hes far above by feats

Kurse is well above Nam-Ek as far as raw strength and durability is concerned

Kurses best feat is tossing a boulder.... Nam ek threw a heavier train engine car further thankurse threw the boulder. strength goes to nam ek.

Nam ek survived the jet and missile explosion described above and took a hard enough punch from superman that sent him into 600+ tons of linked train cars and he de-railed them from the impact. he got up with no damage. durability goes to nam ek

and he's not slow either as he was fast enough to intercept Mjolnir which was flying towards Thor at supersonic speeds.

proof please. it wasnt even close to supersonic when he threw it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: dude....mjolnir has gone supersonic once, nothing is usual about that.

You really need to re-watch the movies. Mjolnir has gone supersonic more than just once.

Clark got the upper hand with nam-ek cos of his flight, he pulled nam-ek into the air and hit him hard enough to derail 2 trains, and that only took him out of play for about 2 seconds.

It didn't derail the whole train, just a few coaches. And I'm sure he was ko'ed for more than just 2 seconds.

Bracing matters as kryptonians weigh about as much as humans.

Proof? And even if they do, Namek was still huge and was wearing heavy Kryptonian armor.

Hell, even iron man has taken mjolnir at that speed.

Nope, that was a casual throw from Thor, more like a warning shot. He's thrown Mjolnir at far greater speeds than that.

And throwing a train across smallville and tanking the resulting explosion from 2 trains exploding. These feats are far more impressive than anything kurse has shown

Doesn't sound impressive to me. Thor survived the Sokovia explosion and Kurse was clearly far superior to Thor . Plus, he also tanked Mjolnir during the invasion of Asgard and didn't even flinch. I don't think he'd have any difficulty whatsoever replicating Nam-Ek's durabilty feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: please provide actual proof. Ur just making claims. Plus iron man also survived the sokovia explosion and he was right under it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@zr0c00l said:
@werkudoro said:

@savitar71:

Nam-Ek is not Kurse level.

by feats he is better i was being generous

By feats he's not.

Kurse b!tchslapped Mjolnir mid-flight, Nam-Ek was knocked down by fighter bullets.

how these two things compare i have no idea.

Why not?

youre also forgetting that like superman who later was just walking through and tanking bullets had never been shot before thus wasnt bracing for it. also forgetting a jet with a full payload of missiles fell on him after he tore it apart exploded right on top of him and he walked away without a scratch... he also caught supermans super sonic punches mid blitz as well as superman himself while superman was trying to blitz.......

How is Nam-Ek stopping Superman's punches is more impressive than Kurse stopping Mjolnir which has better striking feats than Superman?

He is Abomination level at best.

hes far above by feats

I kinda agree. He may be slightly above Abomination but still below Hulk.

Kurse is well above Nam-Ek as far as raw strength and durability is concerned

Kurses best feat is tossing a boulder.... Nam ek threw a heavier train engine car further thankurse threw the boulder. strength goes to nam ek.

Kurse threw a boulder because there was no train car nearby? Anyway, he was aiming at Thor. It wouldn't have made sense if he had thrown the boulder farther just to show off his strength.

Nam ek survived the jet and missile explosion described above and took a hard enough punch from superman that sent him into 600+ tons of linked train cars and he de-railed them from the impact. he got up with no damage. durability goes to nam ek

Thor survived the Sokovia explosion and Kurse was clearly far superior to Thor. Plus, like I said above, Thor's Mjolnir has better striking feats than Superman and Kurse simply tanked it's hits not once, but twice.

and he's not slow either as he was fast enough to intercept Mjolnir which was flying towards Thor at supersonic speeds.

proof please. it wasnt even close to supersonic when he threw it

It looked fast enough to me.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats he's not.

provide them

Why not?

one is reaction time the other is durability

How is Nam-Ek stopping Superman's punches is more impressive than Kurse stopping Mjolnir which has better striking feats than Superman?

supermans punches are confirmed faster than sound catching them is impressive reaction and a confirmed super sonic reaction feat. kurse does not have these because mjolnir was not going super sonic. mjolnir went super sonic once and it was clear because they added a sonic boom to it. in the jurse scenes there are no sonic booms...

Kurse threw a boulder because there was no train car nearby? Anyway, he was aiming at Thor. It wouldn't have made sense if he had thrown the boulder farther just to show off his strength.

And because he doesnt have a better strength feat in the film we cant play guessing games on his strength nam ek has the better feat period. he lifted and threw something heavier than kurse lifted and threw and he threw it further.

Thor survived the Sokovia explosion and Kurse was clearly far superior to Thor. Plus, like I said above, Thor's Mjolnir has better striking feats than Superman and Kurse simply tanked it's hits not once, but twice.

Sokovia explosion was nowhere near as powerful as youre trying to make it sound... the land mass was not in the ground solid and compact, it was in the air being held together by the gravity machines. much more easily smashable that way also sokovia was only 2km wide according to the special fx supervisor of the film and it wasnt even vaporized. ironman tanked the same explosion and was fine thor was knocked out.

And no supermans punch derailing 600+ tons of linked train cars is more impressive than thors striking. breaking ice in jotenheim doesnt take that much force in comparison and he had help with the sokovia one. the bi frost bridge has been calculated and comes up very short.

It looked fast enough to me.

so no proof just theory then ok.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l:

By feats he's not.

provide them

I already have. But okay.

Why not?

one is reaction time the other is durability

All right then. Look how Mjolnir simply bounces off of Kurse's back.

No Caption Provided

The same Mjolnir ploughed through an army of Frost Giants on Jotunheim.

No Caption Provided

Now, this is what happened when Nam-Ek was hit with A-10 rounds.

No Caption Provided

supermans punches are confirmed faster than sound catching them is impressive reaction and a confirmed super sonic reaction feat. kurse does not have these because mjolnir was not going super sonic. mjolnir went super sonic once and it was clear because they added a sonic boom to it. in the jurse scenes there are no sonic booms...

Prove it that Superman was hitting Nam-Ek with supersonic punches.

And because he doesnt have a better strength feat in the film we cant play guessing games on his strength nam ek has the better feat period. he lifted and threw something heavier than kurse lifted and threw and he threw it further.

Fair enough.

Sokovia explosion was nowhere near as powerful as youre trying to make it sound... the land mass was not in the ground solid and compact, it was in the air being held together by the gravity machines. much more easily smashable that way also sokovia was only 2km wide according to the special fx supervisor of the film and it wasnt even vaporized.

Is this a joke? How are these two even comparable? If you think that the missile explosion that Nam-Ek survived was more powerful than a 2 km wide explosion that reduced Novi Grad to rubble, then you don't know what you're talking about and there is no point in arguing further.

ironman tanked the same explosion and was fine thor was knocked out.

Thor was at the center of the explosion and yes, he was knocked out but was otherwise unhurt. Whereas Tony was never really caught in the explosion. Anyway, I don't see how this is relevant.

No Caption Provided

And no supermans punch derailing 600+ tons of linked train cars is more impressive than thors striking.

Please stop exaggerating. Only a few coaches were derailed.

breaking ice in jotenheim doesnt take that much force in comparison and he had help with the sokovia one. the bi frost bridge has been calculated and comes up very short.

Please stop lowballing. Look how thick that ice was. Probably more than a mile thick.

No Caption Provided

And then we have this.

No Caption Provided

Please note that I'm not debating whether or not Thor can beat Superman but his striking feats with Mjolnir are far more impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Superman >>>>>>> Ultron > Kurse > Abomination = Hulk > Thor