MCU Avengers vs Xenomorphs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Winter Soldier, Captain America, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Black Widow

Newborn, Protomorph, Neomorph, Xenomorph, Runner

All are movies only.

Standard gear.

Death or KO.

Start 10 feet apart here. Both teams start out of sight.

No Caption Provided

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gameboy081

The Xenomorphs beats the MCU Avengers solo.

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hulkuberstomp

Team 1 is too smart and skilled,but xenos are damn fast and their acid blood gives them victory

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many non factors on the MCU Team

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buildhare

Daredevil would have been really useful here instead of Widow. MCU Avengers fairly handily, in this setting they (mainly Bucky and Clint) can blow up most of the Xeno's straight away.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Blow them up with all that acid spray?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thats your argument?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, because Xenos have totally never been killed by being shot or blown up before. Lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Yeah, because Xenos have totally never been killed by being shot or blown up before. Lol

I think a argument of gunfire is better argument than trying to blow up Xenos in this small ass room with Acid spray everywhere. They are fighting starts 10 feet apart. So again, blow them up is the argument of choice? Im glad you guys are not leading armies. ;)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: They start twenty feet apart. And yes, any of Hawkeye's arrows blow them up and the Avengers either move out of the way of the acid or just duck behind cover, or it just doesn't hit them. Simple.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thevivas said:

@sirfizzwhizz: They start twenty feet apart. And yes, any of Hawkeye's arrows blow them up and the Avengers either move out of the way of the acid or just duck behind cover, or it just doesn't hit them. Simple.

They know about the acid in a random fight? Also its 10 ft apart mate.

starting 10 ft apart.

As per battle forum rules. I could put it in OP, I did not think I needed to.

But if you feel taking a acid bath is a win, instead of a more rational debate of close combat feats, speed, and such, that is your... argument then.

Edit: Wow I did put 20 feet. Never mind. Guess I need to change it to how I thought I had it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buildhare

@sirfizzwhizz:

The only times acid is a factor when using guns is when they're right on top of them or the plot demands it. This is the same movie franchise where crippled midgets can sit literally under a Xeno and shoot (with a shotgun as well) while only taking a bit of acid, exploding Xeno's aren't likely to be an issue.

Even if we are going with the argument that it's impossible for them to do it (which would mean that they have knowledge of the Xeno's blood, because if they don't they're going to blow them up and regardless of whether acid explodes everywhere they're going to win due to BP surviving anyway) without getting hit, they still have enough weaponry between them to end the fight before it gets close.

Edit: Now the starting distance is 10 feet they aren't going to be using explosives anyway.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

The only times acid is a factor when using guns is when they're right on top of them or the plot demands it. This is the same movie franchise where crippled midgets can sit literally under a Xeno and shoot (with a shotgun as well) while only taking a bit of acid, exploding Xeno's aren't likely to be an issue.

So we ignore the Acid problems of the 2nd, AvP, AvPR, films where acid spray is a big deal because of a lack of acid spray in one film? I say one film as Alien, Prometheus, and Alien 3 had no guns really in the action.

Even if we are going with the argument that it's impossible for them to do it (which would mean that they have knowledge of the Xeno's blood, because if they don't they're going to blow them up and regardless of whether acid explodes everywhere they're going to win due to BP surviving anyway) without getting hit, they still have enough weaponry between them to end the fight before it gets close.

That fine. I just think blowing them up is a bit out of character, and a big no no for them anyway.

Edit: Now the starting distance is 10 feet they aren't going to be using explosives anyway.

Good there should be more debate then "Explosives good game." We can talk stats, skill, durability feats, ect.

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hulkuberstomp

And if it is h2h?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Good there should be more debate then "Explosives good game." We can talk stats, skill, durability feats, ect.

Well at 10 ft Hawkeye and Widow are basically useless. They can back up and maybe take one of the xeno's down, but are almost certainly killed very quickly.

Panther isn't really threatened by any of the Aliens with the exception of the new born (due to it's striking power and strength) but even then he's still too durable to be put down. Unless everyone dies instantly and he's ganged up on he can basically wins this for his team by himself.

Individual Aliens aren't really a big deal for the other two soldiers, the new born or the neomorph would be the best match-ups for them but unless they get ganged up on they can handle the Xeno/Proto.

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Xenos are too dangerous fo super soldiers in close combat.remember ho they killed predators whom are not weaker than cap or bucky and have powerful weapons

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: How well does Vibranium hold up vs molecular level acid? I cant remeber? Since he solos, I mean. Any feats?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Xenos are too dangerous fo super soldiers in close combat.remember ho they killed predators whom are not weaker than cap or bucky and have powerful weapons

Assuming you mean the two predators in AvP the first was killed via stealth and the second didn't have his full gear and being arrogant didn't help. Not really comparable to this scenario imo, other than the fact that normal Xeno's can be ragdolled by people of a similar strength to the super soldiers.

@buildhare: How well does Vibranium hold up vs molecular level acid? I cant remeber? Since he solos, I mean. Any feats?

Has it ever dissolved anything as strong as Vibranium? If it's only slowly burning through a predator chest plate I can't see it doing much to a metal that has been the target of attacks from people like Thor and been unscathed. If you mean BP specifically, then obviously he has no feats against acid. But using that lack of a very specific kind of feat as reasoning is flawed imo, given it should be clearly more durable than anything the acid has effected.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers easily

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

Has it ever dissolved anything as strong as Vibranium? If it's only slowly burning through a predator chest plate I can't see it doing much to a metal that has been the target of attacks from people like Thor and been unscathed.

Diferent types of damage. Vibranium is only strong vs energy and kinetic force. How do you think they made that shield? Odins spear? Thanos? You dont need to be as strong as Thor to break it down or shape it I would imagine. I mean, 1940s tech made a shield out of the stuff.

Anyway Acid is not energy (Not in the sense of beams and such), nor is it kinetic energy. Its Chemical energy that effects things on a molecular level.

No Caption Provided

That is why the most acidic acids in the known world can break down Titanium like nothing.

Loading Video...

And Alien acid by feats is more acidic than the most acidic acid we know in today's world.

If you mean BP specifically, then obviously he has no feats against acid. But using that lack of a very specific kind of feat as reasoning is flawed imo, given it should be clearly more durable than anything the acid has effected.

But.... you have not proven molecular level acid will not melt Vibranium then. I mean... I guess in battle forums I should "assume" what I want then for arguments? That does not sound logical.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GeorgeWBush

The Protomorph withstood the thrusters from the lander, being shot, and was ramming that high pressure glass that was meant to withstand atmospheric re-entry. Pretty sure Hawkeyes arrows aren't going to do anything to him or he can dodge them, he was pretty fast as well.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

T'Challa shreds.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Protomorph withstood the thrusters from the lander, being shot, and was ramming that high pressure glass that was meant to withstand atmospheric re-entry. Pretty sure Hawkeyes arrows aren't going to do anything to him or he can dodge them, he was pretty fast as well.

Meh, Alien from the first film has as good feats too with the thrusters. All the Alien movies had Aliens caving inches thick steel door too.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Strong Enough to rip down a steel grate with one hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aliens in most of the movies shown strength to dent in and break down Air Lock doors made of inches thick steel.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Alien Runner shows the accelerating speed it has.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alien dodging shots from the expert marksmen, and then dodge a additional dozen rapid firing gun shots before being hit.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Xenomorph armor is shown bullet proof to a degree from 9mm.

No Caption Provided

Slam with enough force to crack in half a stone column, and then head bashes against stone columns three more time. Still wins the fight.

No Caption Provided

Alien doused with over a few tons of molten lead. Not only survives the attack, but continues to fight on.

No Caption Provided

Alien survives the blow back of a ships thrusters.

Intelligence

No Caption Provided

Aliens learn to cut off the power.

No Caption Provided

Alien figures out the freezing system to kill this human.

No Caption Provided

Aliens figure out how to escape their cell.

Acid Blood

No Caption Provided

That is why the most acidic acids in the known world can break down Titanium like nothing.

No Caption Provided

Xenomorph acid was shown strong enough to east through two floors of a starship before dissipating.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Acid spray used as a weapon even in death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xenomorph acid able to break down the metal nets and claws of Predator gear.

No Caption Provided

Aliens able to use its bleeding wounds as range attacks.

Acid Projectiles

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xenomorphs spitting acid into the face of a human.

Jaws and Claws

No Caption Provided

Claws sharp enough to gouge easy the Predator armor that tank assault rifle gunfire with no scratches.

No Caption Provided

Jaws that punch through skulls, and even the powerful armor of Predator helmets.

Tail

No Caption Provided

Xenomorph stabbing foes.

No Caption Provided

Alien tail strong enough to whip around 400 pounds of Predator with ease, with enough force to damage the wall.

No Caption Provided

Xenomorphs tails are strong enough to shatter stone.

Climbing

No Caption Provided

One of the unique aspects of Xenomorphs is their ability to climb practically any surface Spider Man style.

Some feats of the previous Xenomorphs in retrospect to the Protomorph. I dont see how the Protomorph is superior at all.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap and Black Panther may survive not sure about the others.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bucky solo

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa is their only hope in this fight because of his armour. Problem is, the rest of the team is going to die and he'll get rushed by he rest of them. This is quite spiteful

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerbat88: It is and the Xenomorphs solos them thanks to the new Xenomorphs from Alien Covenant who are really faster

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually not sure how T'challa's armor would fare against the xenomorph acid. In the comics acid has dissolved his vibranium suit and we do know that the MCU's suit is a vibranium mesh (I have the source at home). Than again its untested and I could see the argument that what happens to the 616 suit wont happen to the MCU. On the other hand we know the MCU suit is at least loosely based off the 616 suit so its possible.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JokerBat88

@jashro44: I didn't know that the suit was vibranium mesh, thought it was solely out of the comics. Then again I'll totally believe you because the supposed "Bleeding Edge" armour that we were given in that movie was the worst incarnation ever. Anyway, that being said this battle looks like spite to me.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I didn't know that the suit was vibranium mesh, thought it was solely out of the comics. Then again I'll totally believe you because the supposed "Bleeding Edge" armour that we were given in that movie was the worst incarnation ever. Anyway, that being said this battle looks like spite to me.

T'challa's vibranium suit is mesh in the comics as well. It has ridiculous durability feats because of the unique properties of vibranium.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheVivas
killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great fight imo,

id say avengers lose 6/10

It really depends how quickly cap goes down. Him and tchalla are going to be the main fighters in this fight (bucky doesnt have any acid defense). If cap goes down before at least half of the xenomorphs die then its over. If he goes down and there are maybe 2 or 3 left, depending upon who else is left, the avengers have a chance

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: so acid works on comic Vibranium? That is useful to know in the future.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gameboy081
Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333: Yeah the Avengers loses because the Xenomorphs from Alien Covenant are so faster and they have great durability. They take this fight 7/10 Xenomorphs

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: so acid works on comic Vibranium? That is useful to know in the future.

On T'challa's vibranium suit. I can get the scan after work.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gameboy081

@thevivas: Yes they do because they are very dangerous with Acid blood and faster

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil would have been really useful here instead of Widow. MCU Avengers fairly handily, in this setting they (mainly Bucky and Clint) can blow up most of the Xeno's straight away.

Did you know Batman and 90s mullet Superman-lite fought the Aliens

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110710/2154628-medium_supermanaliens.jpg

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers 9.9/10

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: Xenomorphs 10/10 read the article and Alien Covenant Xenomorphs solos them because they are faster and more durable.

D_Aarthir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 maybe. I could see it either way tbh

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d_aarthir: Actually no Team 2 solos them because their abilities are far greater than Team 1.