Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gabrielsantox
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All endgame avengers including those from the final battle of Endgame.

All power rangers from all seasons.

The Rangers have all their weapons, including the Battlizer, zords and megazords.

has them all they showed in endgame

No infinity stones

No Serpentera

Explain winners

who win?

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some PR rangers can oneshot the top tiers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Whats up with all these power rangers threads. Avengers win with cm and sw mvp

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the Megazords have some legit feats and obliterate mountains just by knocking opponents into them, deflecting lightning attacks etc. Given there would be an army of Megazords here they would probably win.

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: Less well less, there is an entire team of power rangers with magical powers and some rangers with battlizer have feats that surpass Captain Marvel of the MCU.

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

Power rangers. Admittedly, i haven't watched a PR show since god knows when but last i remember was PR Samurai and the Gold ranger being really fast.

Now I'm pretty sure multiple of these PR members have speed feats as fast as DCEU WW if not around DCEU Flash and Superman or beyond. Some of them also have some special abilities. Example, The Omega Ranger from SPD can Stop Time(it was actually Slow Time) and catch laser blasts with his hands.

Add in Battlizers and Megazords that give crazy AoEs and obvious firepower upgrades and most of the Endgame side gets obliterated while the last few strong ones get overwhelmed eventually.

There's a lot of PR teams(like 20 plus i believe with usually a team of 3 to 5 with some going to like 6 or more like SPD by the end of each series) and a lot of them aren't fodder as compared to a lot of the Endgame team members that faced Thanos army at the end of the movie.

On top of that, there's probably some more outrageous abilities i don't even remember from the old series and new ones from recent ones i didn't watch. Also if we're including the Japanese versions of PRs as well(i forgot the name) aren't there some Light speed rangers or something like that?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

@smxlr8: It was slowing time? I knew it was something involving time but i couldn't remember if it was slowing or stopping time.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's probably a ranger with some broken ability or something that I'm not aware of but for now, my money is on Strange w the Time Stone.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

Whats up with all these power rangers threads. Avengers win with cm and sw mvp

Bc Power Rangers are cool

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drakotheghoul: Really some rangers alone have considerable speed feats, here I found this clip from the white dino thunder ranger and also the one from the omega rangers plus some of the battlizer feats.

In this case, I didn't use the originalsentai version because it was going to be a massacre, because some are capable of destroying entire countries, even planets.

https://youtu.be/JxJxk6-NOx0

https://youtu.be/LBfgpQUYjfI

https://youtu.be/1mhjYXIrsJshttps://youtu.be/pxKcgyielg4

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gabrielsantox

@essentiallyheroes: He doesn't have infinity stone, but in the universe of power rangers he also has some things like that, like the aurora corona or the energems.

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

@smxlr8: i liked the SPD Omega Ranger as well though the Red Ranger was my favorite from SPD. Omega was my 2nd fav.

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gabrielsantox
Loading Video...

Here the feat of Omega ranger for those who were curious.

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

@gabrielsantox: i really need to go back and watch some of these Power Rangers shows when i have time.

I liked SPD, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and a few others but for some reason everything after Samurai just didn't interest me anymore. I guess i outgrew the series and since i don't have nostalgia for the new ones like the old ones my desire to watch them isn't there.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes: He doesn't have the jewels of infinity, but in the universe of power rangers he also has some things like that, like the aurora corona or the energems.

Oh. Because in the OP it only said no Power Stone so I thought the other ones were still on the table.

Anyway, isn't there some moon busting feat in Mighty Morphin? Bc in this case Thor and Captain Marvel clean up a lot of them. And Strange can still use his spells to remove several rangers as well.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be wrong but isn't the red ranger from Jungle Fury FTL?. Also Tommy matched Lord dro-something (i can't remember) and even defeated him. That same dude destroyed multiverses iirc.

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: Lord Drakkon is a Tommy from another reality who absorbed the powers of several power rangers, and he was not really defeated in combat, they used the same excuse as Thanos' defeats, meaning "He wanted to be defeated". I can't say if the red jungle fury is that powerful.

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes: What did Captain Marvel or Thor do that really made them easily defeat PR? How would they deal with several megazord zords and some of them are sentient beings? It's like I said in another answer many rangers with Battlizer have feats that match those of Captain Marvel. As for Dr Strange, has a whole team of rangers with mystical powers that can deal with him, if it was the comic version of strange the rangers were fucked up but as is the MCU version, they can handle it. Not to mention some others like the Zeo gold ranger that can make everyone giants.

gabrielsantox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drakotheghoul: PR megaforce to Ninja Steel aren't really the best, but the current beast mophers are pretty good.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielsantox:

I'll just drop these videos with feats for some of the heavy-hitting characters. In a ground battle, it'll be pretty one-sided due to the difference in strength and durability.

If the zords get involved (which I believe is against the Power Ranger code to use zords on smaller enemies) its a toss-up. Their feats are pretty inconsistent as sometimes its only taken a few building level hits to take a zord out of the fight. It's really whatever the writers want to happen. But I still have my money on the Avengers bc I haven't seen a zord do an attack strong enough to put down Thor or Captain Marvel.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not know the speed of Omega more I watched episodes of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger which is the original version of this Power ranger. Omega is called Deka Break it can be faster than the light, the other Dekas (rangers) using swat equipment must be comparable to Deka Break.

But this is in the Sentai, in the Power Ranger I don't know

Avatar image for chaliesbadblood
Chaliesbadblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Power Rangers win here, with all battlizers and zords the avengers don't stand a chance.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR definitely wins

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystic force alone has 2 of some of the powerful rangers & both of them are not even apart of the ranger teams lmaooooooooo

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didnt Mystic Force straight up turn back time or something? And weren't the police ones just locking villains in cards which they carried around?

Chaliesbadblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mystic Force isn't even needed. Megazords Godstomp.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cocacolaman  Moderator

Okay, I don't remember a thing of PR so can someone explain what they have on the high tiers?

MynameaS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Chaliesbadblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rangers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wabubub
@cocacolaman said:

Okay, I don't remember a thing of PR so can someone explain what they have on the high tiers?

Out of the zords: They'd likely die with just a few rangers using their awesome weapons to score kills or maybe they'd kill the more human avengers with a single punch since they're all multi tonners (but not above 10 tons for sure). Iron Man alone could make a huge dent in the Ranger population in the first few minutes.

In the zords they should stomp with no losses. They do everything from destroying mountains to meteors to a damn planet on the high end.

edit: Important to note Tommy, popularly known as Green/White ranger, is undoubtedly the strongest and should have grown massively more powerful since using the Zeo crystal or whatever it was called. It just lacks on screen feats I think.