MCU Avengers (IW) vs. DCEU Justice League (JL)

terminator10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By terminator10
  • Since this is a movie battle, everyone in character.
  • No Knowledge of other team
  • Avengers how they were at their peaks in Infinity War
  • Justice League how they were at their peaks in JL
  • Win by Death or Submission (by weakening them to a point they know they can't win)
  • Both believe they need to win to save the universe
  • Setting Wakanda

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

terminator10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just curious how people think this will go. I think the clear winner is MCU here. With everyone in character, no one is going to start charging right away. They will measure each other out. I think with time Dr.Strange will be able to control this battle and Thor with the stonebreaker will deliver the finishing punches.

ThorsEyE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos , Dr strange solos with hard .

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL stomps, the only relevant Avengers to 4/5 league members are Thor, Hulk, and Strange, possibly Tony but he seems to be a little above street level more than anything.

Speed kills.

TonyMartial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

JL stomps, the only relevant Avengers to 4/5 league members are Thor, Hulk, and Strange, possibly Tony but he seems to be a little above street level more than anything.

Speed kills.

TheMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done to death.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

Speed kills.

Whoops, meant 5/6. I should of just said everyone but Batman lol.

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This would be absolute destruction, most of JL would be taken out by guys like IW Tony , Hulk , Wanda , Rodhey and Thor and Strange focus on Sups.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU and its not really close

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Why do you keep lowballing Iron Man? He's clearly not "just above street level"

Street level is Cap, Bucky, Luke Cage, Batman, etc.

Hell, I think Cyborg is basically featleas but even he isn't street level

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Aquaman solos with planet level physicals and universal trident

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos Aquaman, Cyborg and Batman.

Flash dies the moment he charges at Thor.

Thor slaps Supes while Strange, Scarlet Witch and Hulk handle WW.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Doofasa

With no knowledge the JL won't know to blitz Strange, therefore they get time-haxed.

This would be a closer battle without the time-gem but it would still favour marvel.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without knowledge, Strange has time to use his Time hax and from there the MCU won't lose - They have the powerhouses (Thor/Hulk/Iron Man), the hax (Strange) and the TP (Wanda/Mantis) to win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think you should list The Avengers roster.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers with Thor MVP.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnsmith159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU

First of all, they outnumber the Justice League by about 3 to 1

Maybe they're weaker individually, but if the avengers take out the justice league weaker members while the stronger ones are holding off the stronger ones, and then they would gang up on supes and ww, avengers would win easily.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Why do you keep lowballing Iron Man? He's clearly not "just above street level"

Street level is Cap, Bucky, Luke Cage, Batman, etc.

Hell, I think Cyborg is basically featleas but even he isn't street level

No one's lowballing Iron Man that is his consistent portrayal. He was barely above Cap and Bucky in Civil War and not much changed in IW other than him getting some cooling looking armor that's pretty weak to piercing.

Wonder Woman, Flash, and Superman wreck havoc. Cyborg and Aquaman can't be dropped by street levelers, and Batman can at least take a couple of them out with his various weapons.

JL curbs.

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

I think you should list The Avengers roster.

Seconded.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By omriamar

MCU wins JL have no answer to dr strange time gem.

without it JL wins superman alone is a legit team buster the others will make this a sure win.

and also JL has 1 non factor while MCU has like 10

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: A guy who hung out with Thor, tabks several bombs point blank, dishes out constant damage thats tank level, and was able to stand to Thanos isn't street level. Even Civil War had to invent plot armor for Cap and Bucky. He was also never pierced so idk where that argument comes from. He's only been stabbed once and that was by his own blade through exposed skin.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only two JL members with stats and feats to give a good and long fight.

Flash has literally 0 striking feats. He's got speed but that alone cannot beat an opponent with high durability and aside from that DCEU Flash doesn't any of his additional speedforce powers like phasing or infinite mass punch. He is also very inexperienced and very clumsy. He got tagged twice in JL due to his own mistake.

Cyborg has no feats at other than killing fodder and getting torn by Steppenwolf. He has no real answer to being BFRd by Strange or Phased by Vision.

Aquaman has a few feats other than high durability and strength. Nothing that can't be beat.

Batman is literally a street level. His warehouse fight in BVS being his peak in standard gear and that can be easily be replicated by Cap, who is superior to Batman in every physical and has a better piece of equipment.

Superman and WW are the only key players here but don't lowball the Avengers and then say ridiculous stuff like Cyborg beating most of them when he doesn't even have any feats that stand out.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch lifts the Flash, WW, Batman and Aquaman Off their feet and incinerate them.

Rest of the Avengers dog pile on Superman probably trying to find a way for Thor to land a decisive Blow.

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Solos

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers are basically outnumbering JL 3 to 1... they get absolutely destroyed, but say we make it a 6 v 6? Its closer.

Thor/Strange/Hulk/Wanda/Vision/Tony

Vs

Supez/Ww/Cyborg/Batman/Aquaman/Flash

Its still pretty tough.

Thor can fight anyone here and win.

Strange too.

Hulk too.

Wanda too.

Vision too.

Iron man is the weak link and he probably wrecks 2 on 5.

Who puts down Thor, really? Supes is the best guess but my moneys on Thor.

Wonder Woman is probably MVP for the losing team, she can work on everyone but Hulk and Thor.

Aquaman showed nice things too and works everyone save for Thor and Hulk, maybe a stale mate with a few others if theres no spite.

Marvel has too many powerhouse on a higher level, and no speed doesnt change anything

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MoTM

@tony_shark said:

@motm: A guy who hung out with Thor, tabks several bombs point blank, dishes out constant damage thats tank level, and was able to stand to Thanos isn't street level. Even Civil War had to invent plot armor for Cap and Bucky. He was also never pierced so idk where that argument comes from. He's only been stabbed once and that was by his own blade through exposed skin.

Just because he hangs out with Thor doesn't make him Thor level. Thor and Hulk's absence during Civil War says volumes. They are by far the strongest Avengers minus Strange, you can't put Iron Man in their tier because he's consistently fought street levelers. He fought a weakened Thor during Avengers. He was displayed as slightly above Cap and Bucky. The guardians and Spider Man fought Thanos too, are they Hulk and Thor tier now too?

I've already had this argument, he was stabbed through his armor.

No Caption Provided

You can see it go through him while he still has armor on his back.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the only two JL members with stats and feats to give a good and long fight.

Flash has literally 0 striking feats. He's got speed but that alone cannot beat an opponent with high durability and aside from that DCEU Flash doesn't any of his additional speedforce powers like phasing or infinite mass punch. He is also very inexperienced and very clumsy. He got tagged twice in JL due to his own mistake.

Not at all, Flash can vaporize everyone with street level durability, which there are a few on the Avengers, right when the fight begins.

No Caption Provided

He hits Vision with a touch of lightning, incaps him for the fight.

No Caption Provided

Aquaman can one shot anyone with a trident to the face.

No Caption Provided

Superman and Wonder Woman of course go without saying.

Cyborg has no feats at other than killing fodder and getting torn by Steppenwolf. He has no real answer to being BFRd by Strange or Phased by Vision.

Cyborg is just a tank with self repair and regen and can basically hack Vision and Iron Man and Spideys suits.

Aquaman has a few feats other than high durability and strength. Nothing that can't be beat.

He kills any one of them with a trident to the face, and none of them having piercing resistance feats to tank.

Batman is literally a street level. His warehouse fight in BVS being his peak in standard gear and that can be easily be replicated by Cap, who is superior to Batman in every physical and has a better piece of equipment.

As are roughly 70% of the Avengers so what's your point? He can beat up on the street levelers while the powerhouses wreck house, seeing as JL has more powerhouses than Avengers they'll eventually outnumber them.

Superman and WW are the only key players here but don't lowball the Avengers and then say ridiculous stuff like Cyborg beating most of them when he doesn't even have any feats that stand out.

You're massively underselling the JL squad, or overhyping the Avengers I'm not sure. How would anyone but Thor or Hulk put Cyborg down? Maybe a non jobbing Vision. Tony certainly can't because his blunt and piercing durability is too high and he's already tanked Supes heat vision. Superman and Wonder Woman are powerhouse with speed, attack potency and durability. Flash is too fast to be perceived. Aquaman is a tank with great ap. Cyborg is a tank with hacking up his sleeve. Batman can fight all of the Avengers street levelers with his various weapons and H2H skill.

JL curbs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc1684d074f9
deactivated-5cc1684d074f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people use the logic that Strange starts with time hax, then the same logic applies to justice league who would just start with blitz.

Its not like Strange uses time hax in every scenario, if he has no idea who justice league is he wont just stop time.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trouble for MCU is Supes. I can't see anyone beating him. If Thor could land a full power hit with storm breaker, that should hurt. But he is too fast to be tagged.

Aside from superman, I don't see anyone being that troublesome. Iron man can match wonder woman. Vision can match Cyborg and if not jobbing, can beat him as well. Spiderman can hang with Aquaman. Flash should be troublesome theoretically. But his tendancy to trip isn't helping him in a battle of this scale. If Wanda gets a hold on him, he is as good as dead. Strange could BFR him when he is not running fast or bind him with whips. Remaining Avengers can support whoever needed.

Also, Wanda could do mind tricks on distracted or restrained opponents. Aside from Cyborg and maybe Diana no one should be immune to that. Unless Diana uses her lasso, it could effectively take out an opponent.

Not sure who will win though. If Supes was replaced with a Wonder woman clone, Avengers would've stomped.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Not going to address all your points. Just the iron man bit. You are clearly low balling him a lot. Civil War Armor isn't too much above street level. But nanotech armour is. He was able to stagger and make Thanos bleed which is far better than what Hulk was able to do. And him getting stabbed by Thanos doesn't make him weak. It was Thanos who stabbed him. A feat for Thanos if anything. I don't see any justice league member except Superman tanking that with no injury.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silvanus: Thanos doesn't have great durability feats. He was wearing golden armor when he fought Hulk, Iron Man doesn't hit harder than Hulk, he was just able to get a clean shot on Thanos skin. He was decisively beaten by Cull and incaped by StarLord.

Not really, Thanos punched his armor off pretty fast. That was just a fodder blade Thanos snapped off his armor, it's not like it's anything special like Diana's sword or Arthur's trident. I think everyone except Batman and Flash could tank it. Diana could tank it with her gear.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: Fodder blade but at the hands of Thanos. Besides, IM was running short on material so he was probably not perfectly armoured. When armoured he was able to tank a chunk of moon falling onto him. And don't underestimate cull. He was ripping apart Hulkbuster armour.

I agree that Diana can tank that with gear. I'm not so sure about Aquaman. Even if he could, that doesn't make fully armoured IM his inferior.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Justice League in a brutal fight.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silvanus: Yeah I already said Iron Man has been above street level, he was portrayed above Cap and Bucky at the same time for awhile, I just don't think he's Hulk, Thor, or even Strange tier. I'd put him right below them along with Vision and SW. Cull's best feat is definitely his fight with Iron Man, Banner in Hulkbuster wasn't impressive, he fell over running and was overwhelmed by fodder.

I think Aquaman has the piercing feats to say he tanks it. It makes him inferior in at least piercing, Iron Man might have him in blunt durability though.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By silvanus

@motm: Fair enough. But iron man is quite above street level. Much closer to Hulk than to Cap.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ the dc wank here. They stand no chance. What is Bats gonna do against Cap? Let alone Bucky, BP, Widow, Hawkeye, Shuri, Okoye. He clearly gets stomps by super soldiers, especially as an oldie bats.

terminator10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to go with MCU here as well quite easily

You know how the fight is going to go if this is the 1st encounter. There will be a lot of back and forth as they test each other's strengths. Superman isn't just going to go ALL OUT right away in a fight he never does. But neither is Strange going to bring out the Time stone right away. Think about what each hero will do 1st.

I think Hulk occupies Superman for a bit but not for long as Superman overpowers him. Thor will throw his stonebreaker and it will do A LOT of damage. Eventually I think Dr.Strange will oversee everything and if at any point he sees he's team is in a threat he will use his time stone and MCU should win. Superman will never get to the point of being FULL BLITZ because he never will feel he needs to and at the point Strange uses his powers it will be too late.

MCU wins

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WhyZoSerious

Thor>Superman

Hulk > WW

Wanda > Cyborg

Iron man > Aquaman

Strange, Vision, WM, Falcon, Rocket > Flash

poor batsy batsy, dont even involve him.

And you still have got a lot of power left. This is a huge mismatch.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have to get an idea of what the avengers are first.

That's the OGs, Spidey, Wanda, and Vision. The others are heroes, but not avengers.

Avengers imo. Ignoring the two guys who need to be banned from the vine (you know who they are) hulk can beat anyone of them but Diana due to her sword, but with Iron Man, Wanda and Vision helping I think the avengers can almost definitely pull a win.

And by that, I mean thor and Superman go out for drinks and the impact of them toasting kills the fodders

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminator10:

Superman doesn’t need to blitz anyone to not be touched. Blitzing is just attacking fast, he can and would still use his speed to dodge.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FaradaySloth  Online

@mrb1p said:

Lol @ the dc wank here. They stand no chance. What is Bats gonna do against Cap? Let alone Bucky, BP, Widow, Hawkeye, Shuri, Okoye. He clearly gets stomps by super soldiers, especially as an oldie bats.

Batman lifting and throwing Superman around>Anybody that you mentioned.

Avatar image for electricnatchios
ElectricNatchios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rem

Statues. JL wins. Anyone that thinks Thor solos the ENTIRE JLA is clearly wanking.

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers murderstomps them, left WW alive for physiological needs.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League wins... Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman are enough.

Red_Ruby_Petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The heroes line up on their sides, all is quiet as the battle is about to begin. Superman and Flash step forward, look back at the rest of their team and say 'Hold our beer.'"

No Caption Provided

"Several seconds later the field is cleared."

JL wins.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

Speed kills.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers