User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 2- Strange, Wong and the DCEU Justice League come to help Team 1.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not considering the cw trinity because I don't watch that.

Really what this fight boils down to is Magneto and Apocalypse vs Mantis, Thor, Scarlet Witch and Vision (I don't see what even Hulk can do and all others get crushed by Magneto or are off fighting the others, Thor renders Storm's powers useless).

I think much of this is dependent on what Magneto can do to Vision and Thor's lightning. If Magneto can deal with Vision as easily as he does with Iron Man and deflect Thor's lightning then team one is at a massive disadvantage and probably don't have any way of getting close enough to do anything. If Vision can resist Magneto and Thor can control his lightning more than Magneto can then I can see Thor's lightning disrupting or cutting straight through any shield Magneto has up and putting him down quickly. I then think they team up on Apocalypse until he has to resort to using his bubble barrier thing, at which point I think Vision can either get himself in or get Mantis in to put him to sleep and they incinerate him then. It's also unclear how Scarlet Witch's powers will affect him, but I think she probably can get through/disrupt his barrier and could possibly turn his telepathic powers against him.

In short; team one aren't going to win by brute force but dependent on how different powers will interact they could possibly attack through any shields team two put up or win by cheap tricks. There's no definitive answer, but I'll say team one can at least keep Apocalypse knocked out or asleep and probably can deal with Magneto similarly.

Superman may be able to solo in round two, again, dependent on how different powers interact, he may be able to just smash through shields or punch Apocalypse around as Quicksilver did, the difference now being that his punches will do a lot more and he isn't going to get his foot trapped. Strange and Wong can probably also bypass his shields and potentially banish him to the mirror dimension.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between Barry and Supergirl, they could duo. Add Thor and Hulk, they should win.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The heroes, especially in round 2. Not even the 5 mutants could contend with all of them at once.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off, bloodlusted, will-kill flash can theoretically solo this in a couple of seconds.

Strange and superman duo while everyone drinks tea.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lord_Titan_

The avengers are all that are needed, big stomp in round 2

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dre_Savage

Too many factors to consider.

The most important one off hand is if Mags starts off with his shield. The one behind that is whether or not Apoc had TP, I honestly forgot. If Mags starts off with his shield and/or En Sabah Nur has TP, they can win in a long drawn out battle.

However!

Without those two factors, the Fox team should die rather horribly.

Magneto is a beast, and whilst the majority have metal, I can’t see him controlling them (and their projectiles) all at once. Not to mention, a lot of the big team are made up of high quality metal; not just your run of the mill kitchen utensil stuff. Crumbling things like Thor’s Asgardian Metal, Tony’s suits, Vision’s vibranium should require SOME focus. I’m sure it can be done, but it shouldn't just be a blink of the eye kinda deal. Whilst he’s holding his arm out to stop them, Kara or Flash should be able to speed blitz him for a relatively easy KO. That or the Witch messes with Mag’s to break his focus since I don’t think she has metal on her either.

That’s the real big kicker, taking Mags out first. And with speedsters on the team, I don’t see that being impossible (assuming he starts off shield-less and there’s no PIS). Once he’s down, Hulk can take out the other Horsemen whilst the team pours it on Apoc. Nothing short of the Phoenix stopped him, so there’s no real telling as to what it’d take, but he’s not out-muscling them either, especially once Hulk makes short work of the Horsemen.

With shields/Apoc’s TP: X team 8/10

Without shields/Apoc’s TP: Large team 9-10/10

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The most important one off hand is if Mags starts off with his shield. The one behind that is whether or not Apoc had TP, I honestly forgot. If Mags starts off with his shield and/or En Sabah Nur has TP, they can win in a long drawn out battle.

However!

Magneto is a beast, and whilst the majority have metal, I can’t see him controlling them (and their projectiles) all at once. Not to mention, a lot of the big team are made up of high quality metal; not just your run of the mill kitchen utensil stuff. Crumbling things like Thor’s Asgardian Metal, Tony’s suits, Vision’s vibranium should require SOME focus. I’m sure it can be done, but it should just be a blink of the eye kinda deal. Whilst he’s holding his arm out to stop them, Kara or Flash should be able to speed blitz him for a relatively easy KO. That or the Witch messes with Mag’s to break his focus since I don’t think she has metal on her either.

That’s the real big kicker, taking Mags out first. And with speedsters on the team, I don’t see that being impossible (assuming he starts off shield-less and there’s no PIS). Once he’s down, Hulk can take out the other Horsemen whilst the team pours it on Apoc. Nothing short of the Phoenix stopped him, so there’s no real telling as to what it’d take, but he’s. It ourmuscling them either, especially once Hulk makes short work of the Horsemen.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dre_savage said:

However!

Magneto is a beast, and whilst the majority have metal, I can’t see him controlling them (and their projectiles) all at once. Not to mention, a lot of the big team are made up of high quality metal; not just your run of the mill kitchen utensil stuff. Crumbling things like Thor’s Asgardian Metal, Tony’s suits, Vision’s vibranium should require SOME focus. I’m sure it can be done, but it should just be a blink of the eye kinda deal. Whilst he’s holding his arm out to stop them, Kara or Flash should be able to speed blitz him for a relatively easy KO. That or the Witch messes with Mag’s to break his focus since I don’t think she has metal on her either.

That’s the real big kicker, taking Mags out first. And with speedsters on the team, I don’t see that being impossible (assuming he starts off shield-less and there’s no PIS). Once he’s down, Hulk can take out the other Horsemen whilst the team pours it on Apoc. Nothing short of the Phoenix stopped him, so there’s no real telling as to what it’d take, but he’s. It ourmuscling them either, especially once Hulk makes short work of the Horsemen.

this is pretty accurate

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman said:

Morals off, bloodlusted, will-kill flash can theoretically solo this in a couple of seconds.

This, and even if Barry's not morals off, he and Kara could certainly duo this morals on.