#1 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Asgard.

Asgardians are in the Throne Room.

Kryptonians are at Heimdall's Observatory.

Odin is composite, having all statements, from all MCU tie-ins, as valid regardless of canonicity issues. This applies to Thor as well.

Thor is IW, and he gets Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. Odin is in his Prime gets Gungnir and can summon the Destroyer. Loki gets the Casket, his knives, and the Sceptre. Hela gets the Eternal Flame and can summon Fenris.

Villains will stay in-character, but non-villains will get bloodlusted if/when Frigga dies. Even though her name isn't Martha.

Win by any means, including BFR.

Perfect Teamwork, except for Doomsday, who'll be doing his own thing, since he is adapted and ready to rumble.

MoS Kryptonian strength, striking power, and durability can be scaled off JL Clark.

What is most likely to happen?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#2 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11853 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin is composite, having all statements, from all MCU tie-ins, as valid regardless of canonicity issues. So does Thor (if he has any).

What about the DCEU? This seems unfair.

#3 Posted by Laurus (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians comfortably.

#4 Posted by eri123 (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians easy.

#5 Posted by Yamiyodare (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Odin solos.

#6 Posted by Bayman007 (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha

#7 Posted by Six-Deuce (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians unless Loki stresses out Odin and puts him to sleep, in which case still Asgardians.

#8 Edited by extreme_pickle (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you should probably remove at least one of the infinity stones from Loki

#9 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

#10 Edited by BreakOfDawn (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solo stomps.

#11 Posted by Zachary_Stomps (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#12 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

this match is one sided toward Asgardians

#13 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2379 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins.

#15 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (2700 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

Odin is composite, having all statements, from all MCU tie-ins, as valid regardless of canonicity issues. So does Thor (if he has any).

What about the DCEU? This seems unfair.

Why? Odin is featless, remember? I even gave Clark a chance to get bloodlusted. But since you are right, I'll let the three criminals get scaled off Clark.

I'm not gonna turn this or any thread into a multi-star level glass cannon Odin vs planetary Superman debate. Not gonna accidentally let that happen again.

#17 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you should probably remove at least one of the infinity stones from Loki

Lol fair, I gave him teleportation and TP.

#18 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Subline (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#20 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

-_-

Yeah, I was looking for those who would favor the Kryptonians.

#21 Posted by Subline (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:

No Caption Provided

#22 Edited by Amcu (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems designed for the Asgardians to win. Speed equalized and Odin gets all statements and feats from tie in comics(even if they're not necessarily canon). There's no way for them to lose.

#23 Posted by ThunderPrince (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

This seems designed for the Asgardians to win. Speed equalized and Odin gets all statements and feats from tie in comics(even if they're not necessarily canon). There's no way for them to lose.

#24 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@thunderprince said:
@amcu said:

Well, if you aren't Thor with those levitating weapons, it does take a while to get out of the palace as seen with Hela and Loki during Ragnarok. I was thinking the Kryptonians could have some sort of in-built advantage by attacking the groundwork via strategy (MoS) or via rampage (Doomsday). That's why I didn't do opposing sides of the Bifrost.

However, what tie-in statements/feats are you referring to that make it a stomp in regard to Odin?

#25 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:
@rajjar said:

No Caption Provided

I don't know what you are implying, but I think I inhibited the Asgardians in every possible way.

#26 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Amcu (16903 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@thunderprince said:
@amcu said:

Well, if you aren't Thor with those levitating weapons, it does take a while to get out of the palace as seen with Hela and Loki during Ragnarok. I was thinking the Kryptonians could have some sort of in-built advantage by attacking the groundwork via strategy (MoS) or via rampage (Doomsday). That's why I didn't do opposing sides of the Bifrost.

However, what tie-in statements/feats are you referring to that make it a stomp in regard to Odin?

Defeating Surtur and Hela comes to mind. I also think I've noticed some sort of tie in comic feat lately that people were saying was star level but I couldn't read the text because it was too small.

#28 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@rajjar said:
@thunderprince said:
@amcu said:

Defeating Surtur and Hela comes to mind. I also think I've noticed some sort of tie in comic feat lately that people were saying was star level but I couldn't read the text because it was too small.

Oh yeah, that was me who found it and spread it around.

No Caption Provided

So basically, Odin turns the Cup of Glory into a cup-shaped constellation. This image doesn't show Thor talking, but it was the best quality I could make on Microsoft Paint.

No Caption Provided

As @macleen graciously reminded me here, Odin is a glass cannon who can still get pierced by ice, so that means he definitely isn't infallible here ;D

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#29 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#30 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11853 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by GXrevs06 (4771 posts) - - Show Bio

The kryptonians mid diff at best. Thor carries hard and is the only one capable of defeating any of them. Loki gets one shotted and Odin is still featless and was meh. The MCU literally made him pathetic and obliterated his character for me

Kryptonians

#33 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

The kryptonians mid diff at best. Thor carries hard and is the only one capable of defeating any of them. Loki gets one shotted and Odin is still featless and was meh. The MCU literally made him pathetic and obliterated his character for me

Kryptonians

Odin gets all statements to prevent him from being featless.

#35 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@rajjar said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Kryptonians

Ok but the frail, old fool still gets slapped.

By whom, in particular? I forgot to mention, he's Prime.

#36 Posted by GXrevs06 (4771 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@gxrevs06 said:
@rajjar said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Kryptonians

Clark

I have no idea what he can do in his prime. All well and good going off vague statements or hypeboles "Odin defeated X or Odin created Y. We need to know what his durability was like. What is his striking power?Because each of these will hep determine how he fares in fight. It's why it's not the best idea to use featless characters

#37 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@rajjar said:
@gxrevs06 said:
@rajjar said:
@gxrevs06 said:

Kryptonians

Clark

I have no idea what he can do in his prime. All well and good going off vague statements or hypeboles "Odin defeated X or Odin created Y. We need to know what his durability was like. What is his striking power?Because each of these will hep determine how he fares in fight. It's why it's not the best idea to use featless characters

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#38 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos.

#39 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogzee said:

Superman solos.

Why is that?

#40 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@dogzee said:

Superman solos.

Why is that?

Ok and one question. What "stars" creation will help Odin in a fight ? Just curious.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#41 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7537 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid this is pretty much designed for the Asgardians to win

#42 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

agreed give them their speed and I'll argue for them.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#43 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio
@macleen said:
@thunderprince said:
@amcu said:

agreed give them their speed and I'll argue for them.

or just put cw Supergirl and it would be now better match

#44 Posted by Darkthunder (2689 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin 12 shots

#45 Posted by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar said:
@dogzee said:

Superman solos.

Why is that?

Ok and one question. What "stars" creation will help Odin in a fight ? Just curious.

Dunno. Kryptonians are powered by big yellow sun, and I think yellow sun is fair sized star. Odin makes white and blue stars in creation feat IIRC.

#46 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

If I gave Clark speed and tectonic level strength, people would claim he'd level Asgard in a single blow. I was already tolerable enough in allowing MoS Kryptonians to scale off JL and BvS Kryptonians, since they don't have the feats to keep up.

#47 Edited by GXrevs06 (4771 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelanddcfan24 said:

I second this. The OP has basically given the asgardian every possible advantage while nerfing the kryptonians

@rajjar said:

If I gave Clark speed and tectonic level strength, people would claim he'd level Asgard in a single blow. I was already tolerable enough in allowing MoS Kryptonians to scale off JL and BvS Kryptonians, since they don't have the feats to keep up.

I have never seen anyone say that lol

You don't really need to do much scalling for the kryptonians. They all have feats of their own.

@rajjar said:

Neither of those scans tell me how durable he, how strong he is or how hard he can strike.

In the first scan, he uses dark energy to send Thor to send earth, which drains him. Ok, what about it? Are you arguing that he wins through BFR? I suppose he could technically BFR but he needs dark energy for that IIRC and it leaves him tired and potentially vulnerable. Besides, the kryptonians here are strong enough to simply remove Guglnir from his hand.

I can't even read the second scan but I am going to assume it is some vague statement(Is that comic even canon) about Odin creating a planet or something. How do you even apply that here? Would you argue that he creates a red a red sun in the middle of the battlefield?

#48 Posted by GXrevs06 (4771 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar

As an OP, why are you even arguing for a side in your own thread?

#49 Edited by Rajjar (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

@rajjar

As an OP, why are you even arguing for a side in your own thread?

Posting evidence when you admitted to not being able to make a judgement on Prime Odin is not arguing, which is all I did, aside from asking people to rationalize their opinions. Independently, I find it ironic that both of the bolded statements exist in the same post. If anything, Asgard has the home advantage and all the realistic and legitimate implications thereof, while the Kryptonians get to use the JL Superman scale like many use for Zod whenever he is fighting high-tiers. And speed equalized isn't a nerf here; it is just to prevent Clark and company from statueing everybody with those JL speed feats.

@gxrevs06 said:
@marvelanddcfan24 said:

I second this. The OP has basically given the asgardian every possible advantage while nerfing the kryptonians

@rajjar said:

I have never seen anyone say that lol

You don't really need to do much scalling for the kryptonians. They all have feats of their own.

@rajjar said:

Neither of those scans tell me how durable he, how strong he is or how hard he can strike.

In the first scan, he uses dark energy to send Thor to send earth, which drains him. Ok, what about it? Are you arguing that he wins through BFR? I suppose he could technically BFR but he needs dark energy for that IIRC and it leaves him tired and potentially vulnerable. Besides, the kryptonians here are strong enough to simply remove Guglnir from his hand.

I can't even read the second scan but I am going to assume it is some vague statement(Is that comic even canon) about Odin creating a planet or something. How do you even apply that here? Would you argue that he creates a red a red sun in the middle of the battlefield?

Not my place to argue this. I only posted the feats.

And no, Odin created a cup-shaped constellation out of a cup in that second panel. It's MCU.

#50 Posted by Richubs (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos by statements.

He beat Prime Surtur alone and that's more than anything DCEU team can do.

However if we go by feats DCEU stomps. And give DCEU statements too and they'd win because of Superman tectonic plate feat and the other Kryptonians that would scale up to him.