• LMD Ivanov

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The_Justiciar

T'Challa. He possesses the pain tolerance to take a few slashes from Ivanov's knives, the skill to disarm Ivanov, and the strength to keep Ivanov down for the count.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

T'Challa rips him apart...

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
deactivated-5cadf799d578c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He doesnt have his suit or his claws here. Hes unarmed .

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@rbt: He doesnt have his suit or his claws here. Hes unarmed .

Anton is still outclassed in stats. By far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Anton took repeated shots from Coulson's metal arm even when he used improv weapons like a metal rod and a hammer. At some point in their fight he stops fighting him altogether because Coulson just couldnt hurt him.

Scaling from other LMDs (AIDA) he should be strong enough to punch through people and he casually overpowered Coulson's metal arm in their fight twice (A weaker model of Coulson's arm wrestled with Lash and crushed Ward's chest)

Anton also has knives meanwhile T'Challa is unarmed which is a pretty big advantage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RBT

@rbt: Anton took repeated shots from Coulson's metal arm even when he used improv weapons like a metal rod and a hammer. At some point in their fight he stops fighting him altogether because Coulson just couldnt hurt him.

Scaling from other LMDs (AIDA) he should be strong enough to punch through people and he casually overpowered Coulson's metal arm in their fight twice (A weaker model of Coulson's arm wrestled with Lash). Anton also has knives meanwhile T'Challa is unarmed which is a pretty big advantage.

When did Aida punch through someone? Same for Coulson overpowering Lash?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Justiciar

@rbt said:

When did Aida punch through someone? Same for Coulson overpowering Lash?

Coulson holding back Lash's arm
Coulson holding back Lash's arm

AIDA punching through a Watchdog operative
AIDA punching through a Watchdog operative

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: It doesn't look like Lash is struggling. Do you have the episode number for that?

Also, what's Lash's best strength feat?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Justiciar

@rbt:

Lash was definitely still stronger than the robotic arm, but holding him back at all is pretty impressive IMO.

Lash is most impressive with scaling. He had a pretty decisive strength advantage on Hive, who could physically contend with a Kree Reaper. Standalone feats include ragdolling ATCU agents several feet through the air and backhanding Primitives like 25-30 feet away. He also casually held a Primitive up in the air with one hand and snapped its neck with the same hand.

He also powered through Lincoln and Daisy's combined blast w/ their powers, which I'd attribute to a combo of strength & durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Lash can wack Primitives over 50 feet with a backhand, his best strength feat is overpowering the combined force of Daisy's quakes and Lincoln's electricity.

The feat is from 3x07, Lash was actively trying to put a hole through Coulson's chest but couldnt extend his hand forward due to Coulson's hand acting as resistance.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: Okay, I'll take your word for the Coulson thing. As for Lash's strength, Daisy obviously wasn't going all out. She was in a hospital. She can likely level buildings.

Also, the Aida punching through a Watchdog happened before or after she started copying abilities? I can see T'Challa replicating it, tbh. Though the stats gap is smaller than I initially thought.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@rbt: The lash episode is season 3 episode 7 i believe. Lash only got out because the arm short circuited but for a good 5 or so seconds they were about even. Lash could stomp and ragdoll half a dozen primitives (all of whom are low end super soldier level)

He also overpowered Hive who strength wise was around the level of Kree. And he was able to walk through a blast from both Daisy and Lincoln.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: That wasn't 50 feet, it was closer to 25-30 feet. Still ridiculous, but 50 feet is a big overestimation.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

T'Challa spanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: It was when she was an LMD, she only got powers in the last 3 episodes of the series

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hispanicspidey: Alright. So assuming I am not missing anything, and that we can indeed scale Anton from Aida, he has decent striking. T'Challa's is better, but it's not as wide as I thought.

The durability gap is still wide. Coulson doesn't have many striking feats outside of knocking out Krees as far as I know. And Anton did outright die from a 20-30 ft fall.

Did Anton ever fight any established agent in 1v1 except for that 1v1 against May? I rewatched the fight and May had adrenaline boost in that fight and she wasn't really in best shape prior to that. That could have affected her mobility.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Coulson can heavily damage brick columns with his strikes

Anton died to Yo Yo putting a dent in his chest, his body seemingly goes limp before he touches the ground and I dont think thats a low showing due to the strength Yo Yo's arm giving her is at the moment somewhat unestablished. LMD's are also built our of titanium (as per statement from AIDA) theyre bulletproof to Mack's shotguns at close range and metal saws bend upon impact with their bodies.

The adrenaline was supposed May to her normal levels but only temporarily. I dont think it wouldve hindered May at all, if anything her fighting style was far more aggresive than we usually see her fight. Anton before becoming an LMD was able to hold his own with S4 Daisy in a knife fight (they were shown as peers, Daisy landed a combo of hits at the end but she ended the fight with Quakes before Anton could retaliate). He was Russian special forces (I think) and one of Sheild's most wanted. Anton also showed very impressive knife throwing skills being able to accurately hit targets with ricochet. (Decent technical skill)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t recall anything that cements lmds as superior to Ultron sentries in stats. So T’Challa stomps

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Tchalla

Better fighter than Bucky, Erik and was able to overpower & keep down M’baku who can lift, hold casually and throw a grown man with one arm& Tchalla did this being disarmed, had a stab wound in the chest and was depowered

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers