User Lists: 0

abomination has better feats

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yeah I’d have to go with the Abomination as well. He just seems way too powerful for the other two to handle.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abom=Hulk in the MCU

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination Destroys them.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Abomination win guys? He is not taking Bridge Busting punches.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Abomination stomps

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Indeed as one serious punch from Cain and this fight is over.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Airgetlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team's got this with mid-difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: yeah, same punch juggernaut used against Colossus right?

Either way i would call it an outlier as he was trying to out Colossus down and with all his efforts Colossus wasn't going down and that didn't seem as impressive as hulk vs abomination. Also aside from that bridge feat juggernaut has no other feat on level of abomination kicking hulk through multiple building and reacting to a missile and tanking it straight to his face.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gazool

@shadyxv: Not that it makes a difference even if Juggernaut can output that kind of a damage regularly.

Here is Hulk in The Incredible Hulk: Big story , which is a prelude to 2008's movie, destroying a similar bridge Indirectly by throwing a semi-truck. This was hulk just after he transformed. And Abomination was keeping up with a raged hulk for quite some time.

https://m.imgur.com/a/dFLn5

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: yes, i completely forgot about that feat thanks.

Also there is possiblity that abomination's elbow bone can pierce through juggernaut and Colossus.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingFrieza

Abom is quite faster, since he was fast enough to turn around and grab a rpg before it hit.

By virtue of man handling hulk for a while, he’s also stronger, and more durable.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Abomination wins, team stomps.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gazool

@shadyxv: I mean it did pierce hulk who tanked 50cal, which is above what both of them tanked, but even if it can't, I don't see either one of the team coming close to tanking hits that launched hulk through buildings and disoriented him for quite a while.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: he has better striking consistency and durability along with speed. He also has piercing weapons aka elbow spikes.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: yes, agreed. He can potentially one shot ko Colossus and juggernaut would he easy win for him.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: He has no durability feats to suggest he can tank Juggernauts hits.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shadyxv

@rampagethefirst: he is stated to be stronger than base hulk in official mcu guidebook so he could potentially be able to perform things like throwing semi truck to indirectly perform the feat juggernaut did and one shot levithain.

But aside from that he took a heavy beating from hulk and was barely injured at first, he also took a projectile from a missile launcher and smiled it off, from what i remember he was also crushed underneath CH-53 helicopter which should be around 20,000lb. But the point is can juggernaut tag him first? Cuz abomination was manhandling hulk, launching him through buildings and piercing him. Abomination is definitely more faster than both Colossus and juggernaut.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@shadyxv: He was stronger than Hulk 2 Bruce, MCU Hulk is completely different. You cannot scale Abomination off of MCU Hulk.

The speed gap isn't that much, it's not like Flash vs Tony Stark where Tony is a statue, Abomination has a small speed advantage and he'll eventually get tagged and Abomination is not hurting Juggernaut.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: incredible hulk is a mcu movie lol.

Colossus was evading juggernaut same Colossus who was tagged by angel dust, and abomination was giving hulk a hard time.

Anyway whats the best thing abomination has tanked? Can you tell me.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: Not the same Hulk, plus, the feats you mentioned happened after Hulk 2.

Hulk has been tagged by a lot of things, he's slow, Abomination has no combat speed feats that suggests he can hurt Juggernaut or Colossus before either can react. The speed gap isn't massive.

Missiles.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By shadyxv

@rampagethefirst: i didn't understand what you're trying to say in your first para.

And abomination caught a missile or RPG I can't recall but it was launched from a missle launcher, he caught that projectile when he was not even facing in the same direction. That's better reaction speed than Colossus and juggernaut plus he was dodging 50 cal gunfire for a while. Also are you ignoring what i said? He has better striking than both juggernaut and Colossus.

Also sorry i meant juggernaut in my last post lol. My bad

can you tell me best thing juggernaut and Colossus tanked?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team can pull it off.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination hard diff. His spikes can pierce either of them, has the durability to withstand plenty of their hits, as he tanked the clash he made with Hulk which produced a shockwave, and has the speed and agility to evade them.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: The feats you mentioned in your first post was done by a different Bruce, the one Abomination fought is a completely different incarnation of Bruce.

Abomination isn't tanking this, not only did Juggernaut destroy the entire bridge but he also destroyed that armoured truck like it was nothing.

He casually tanked the destruction of his own bridge busting attack as well as Cables plasma gun which was able to send Cable flying even with his shields on. Colossus has tanked being punched through metal debris and has tanked consecutive punches from Angel Dust.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: that doesn't mean anything, it's the same hulk and is considered cannon by mcu itself, you can't just make things up. Even rhody's actor was changed but does that mean he is different from rhody in first Ironman movie. In incredible hulk two people made appearance namely general ross and tony stark who are playing same actor in other movies and that movie itself is under cannon mcu movies list meaning it's in mcu which inturn makes this hulk the same as he was in avengers and other movies.

And even cable survive that along with Deadpool and hell even firefist survived that destruction so it's a moot point. And again juggernaut did that like once and never again which makes him inconsistent in showing while hulk repeatedly showed his striking is consistent. And cable's plasma gun<<Hulk's punch to face

Secondly this is all assuming juggernaut hits him first.

Look at hulk vs abomination https://youtu.be/EHgbzSu1Dvs

And then look at juggernaut vs Colossus

https://youtu.be/FB1bfq1Fl4c

Look at that massive speed and strength difference. Juggernaut was swinging bus by some effort while abomination was throwing hulk around and staggering him with bullrushes and punches.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@shadyxv: The feats you mentioned happened after Hulk 2..Like taking down the Leviathan and other stuff, it all happened after his fight with Abomination, you cannot scale Abomination off of current Hulk.

What are you talking about? That's a durability feat for them and also, he has done it once therefore that feat can be used in battles, Abomination has reacted to a missile once, but I am giving him full credit for that feat. Are you sure? Hulks punches barely did any surrounding damage and failed to kill a peak human soldier. Whereas Cables plasma gun literally sent Cable flying with his shield on.

What do you mean? What if Abomination hits first? You can't be seriously implying that Abomination is capable of one shotting the trio, that's literally worse than Madballers wank.

It's 3 on 1, Abomination isn't one-shotting anyone, he already had his hands full with Hulks shockwave which barely did any damage to the surrounding and the speed difference isn't even that big, you're arguing like this is Wally West vs Thor..and the strength difference? What?

GranPkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination, Juggernaut is way too slow to fight Abom and colossus can't hurt him.

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jagerzi

Abomination stomps. Jesus Christ there are still people that think Abomination doesn't scale off of Hulk lool.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi said:

Abomination stomps. Jesus Christ there are still people that think Abomination doesn't scale off of Hulk lool.

Nobody thinks that Abomination doesn't scale off of Hulk, we just don't think he scales off of current Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

@tonymartial said:

Indeed as one serious punch from Cain and this fight is over.

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi said:

Nobody thinks that Abomination doesn't scale off of Hulk, we just don't think he scales off of current Hulk.

But he does. What makes you think he doesn't? I don't recall Hulk's base strength getting amped.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi: Dude, Hulk obtained those feats centuries after fighting with Abomination, if we put Abomination against current Hulk, Abomination will get utterly destroyed, its like scaling Zod off of JL Superman lol.

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi: Dude, Hulk obtained those feats centuries after fighting with Abomination, if we put Abomination against current Hulk, Abomination will get utterly destroyed, its like scaling Zod off of JL Superman lol.

No Hulk always had the strength. He was retconned into being stronger than how he was portrayed in his own movie. In universe he was simply always that strong, he didn't magically gain more strength after I think it was like 100 days he's been unactive inbetween his solo and Avengers. Abomination is as strong as him in canon and would not get wrecked because he's better than base Hulk, who barely gets stronger with rage, if not at all. He only beat Abomination once his back was turned.

subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Abomination.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi: Prove that Hulk always had the strength, and prove that Abomination can beat Hulk as of right now, you also answered your own question lol, he was retconned into being stronger therefore post-retcon version cannot be used for scaling characters he fought during his pre-retcon state. Abomination beating Hulk is purely speculation and with on-panel feats, Abomination gets utterly destroyed, Hulk also utterly destroys his Incredible Hulk version, I am not saying the movie is non-canon, I am just saying that you don't really know how to scale. Going by your logic, we should be able to scale Kryptonians in MoS off of JL Clark since JL Clark didn't receive any amp right?

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Yeah I'm done arguing with you. You don't know what you're talking about lmao. Abomination gets the same in universe-cross movie amp as Hulk and will scale off of him regardless of how they were portrayed in first movie.

What a terrible example which proves that you don't know what you are talking about lol. Kryptonians get stronger the longer they are exposed to the sun so obviously no as what was already shown in that movie, Clark should always be above them unless there is a limit which then in that case they do scale to JL Superman. So either way

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi: Prove it, you do realise, that is entirely speculation right? and as it stands, Hulk has a plethora of feats capable of one-shotting Abomination while Abomination has 0 durability feats to suggest he can tank them. Unless a director has said this, I'll just consider it speculation just like 99% of the things you've said.

Don't be condescending please, you're not winning any arguments with that attitude. Pretty sure Clark had already absorbed centuries of sunlight by the time Zod and other Kryptonians came up to him, but he still got annihilated by those Kryptonians, not really my point though, my point is, if there's a thread on this board with Zod in it and the rules state that he's fully adapted, do you see people scaling him off of JL Clark in the thread? Please, if so, I am willing to concede right this moment.

Jagerzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Common sense. There is no mention of Hulk getting stronger because he didn't, it's a simple necessary retcon that they thought people would be smart enough to comprehend, Hulk was simply always as strong as he is now and in the retconned history Abomination is his equal. Avengers 1 even briefly showed clips of the first Hulk confirming it's the same universe and play of events

I wouldn't know because I don't debate DC. But common sense which I mentioned earlier tells me that a fully adapted Kryptonian will be exactly like JL Superman.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagerzi: Dude, you're answering your own questions in your post lol. You're saying it's a retcon and saying Abomination can scale off of current Hulk..you do realise, if its a retcon, that means he cannot scale off of post-retcon version lol. Find me a thread where Abomination has won the majority of the votes against current Hulk and I will concede.

You don't have to "debate DC" to know this. Oh right, common sense! Sorry to tell you but no, nobody scales fully adapted Zod off of JL Clark nor does anybody scale Abomination off of current Hulk, you've answered your own questions in your own post.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: just to point something out, I was in a thread where a guy was trying to scale Zod to Clark because they're both Kryptonians and therefore should have the same abilities at the same level. He was very annoying.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: You can scale Zod off of Clark but just not JL or BvS Clark.