Mcu Abomination vs Dceu Namek

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Mcu Abomination vs Dceu Namek (229 votes)

Abom 28%
Namek 71%

Morals off

Start 100 feet apart

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Nam-Ek

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nm ek

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam Ek

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam ek

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember where Abom stacks up compared to Hulk, who I think can beat Nam Ek.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who threw a train.

No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallout box art

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Nam-Ek

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek should win based on current feats.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amnesiak
Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nam-Ek wins. Not seeing any really impressive feats for Abomination here

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek stomps.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he stomp? Abom's bigger, better striking and more durable by feats. He's got those spikes to help pin nam ek like he did to hulk.

Kryptonians run this site

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he stomp? Abom's bigger, better striking and more durable by feats. He's got those spikes to help pin nam ek like he did to hulk.

Speed is all that matter on CV

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abomination can actually be a bit underrated.

His striking power was good enough to send the Hulk flying through a whole building with a kick.

No Caption Provided

Not saying he wins just wanted to post that.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Abomination

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Going off of what was shown, Nam-Ek should take this. Abominations best feats are tanking repeated punches to the face, kicking hulk throw a building, and pinning Hulk against a wall. Doesn't seem so bad until you realized that those are really his only feats. Not only is Nam-Ek comparable in strength but he is also vastly superior in speed. Abomination's durability seemingly only goes so far as he had clear signs of damage after the chopper crashed and was seemingly knocked unconscious when he had his head put through a wall albeit briefly. Nam-Ek sustained no injures from a devastatingly explosive jet crash and if he was knocked unconscious it was after going through a few train carts. Not to mention that Abomination was chocked out by a chain, something he should have been able to break easily.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-Ek stomps.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-ek Stomps then hulk stomps him ;)

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madballer: The rocket feat while cool was really the only time he attempted to block or stop an attack. His combat speed is slow in comparison. Meanwhile Nam-Ek is literally catching superman mid-flight. Nam-Ek was also caving in the concrete with his blows. He was also fighting a more powerful opponent. Each blow Superman delivered created shock waves.

He didn't really appear stuck. His body looked pretty limp up until Hulk put out the fire. There was two rows of carts sitting parallel to each other. He went through both, dragging the connected carts from the first row down. We cant even really say that Nam-Ek was knocked unconscious as he was completely out of sight from the explosion and ways away from the combat area.

Actually it can be debatable. This isn't two humans strangling each other. Both are immensely strong, and with enough force pulling in opposite directions the chain should have snapped. The chain isn't getting any stronger, Hulk is.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One rocket, second kicked hulk before hulk punched him whilst in a disadvantage position under hulk and in a space that small needed to move his leg precisely on hulk's body.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here? I mean I get the last part. I'm just not sure what you are say at the start of the sentence. Sure he is at a disadvantage, but I don't think that the kick can be used to argue combat speed as Hulk stopped his rapid assault and was rearing back kinda slowly in preparation for another.

He did. There just not as deep because Superman keeps trying to get away as opposed to Abomination who was getting unloaded on.

I don't know. I don't remember him moving his arms. I kinda remember his legs moving a little maybe.

Yeah, he was knocked through one cart causing those connected to it to fall over as well and then he went through another behind the first. I know this because I remember the second row forming a v shape before they cut away.

His hands definitely fit through the space between the chain and his neck. I remember him pulling quite a bit. There was quite a struggle before Hulk wrapped it around his neck again. That's what I'm talking about. There should have been a sufficient amount of force to snap the chain. Sure the chain is thick, but that shouldn't stop a guy who literally ate an RPG for dinner as well as sustaining heavy blows from a monster wearing steel boxing gloves.

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nam ek turns him into a punching bag

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madballer: It was a sweet kick but I feel like what would have been more impressive is if he kicked while getting pummeled. I know what you mean though, it was a swift kick.

I don't know, Nam-Ek is quite the tough cookie. I remember superman grappled with him after Nam-Ek caught one of his punches and ended up getting overpowered.

I'll just take your word for it. I'll have to rewatch the movie.

That's why I said briefly

That's what I'm taking about though. There was a definite struggle before he was strangled. If he is as strong as I know he is and as fast as you say he is then he should have had no problems breaking the chain and getting his foot free. I'm not saying he'd the beat the hulk because hulk was way stronger at that point, but I'm pretty sure that the chain and crack should have posed no real threat. More of an inconvenience then anything else.

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatsoffmelo:

Fact is the opposite, how can someone stronger and bigger turned into a punching bag by someone smaller and not as strong (arguable enough since abom was able to make hulk fly away with his kick)

2008 abom is barley a 50 toner by feats and he couldn't even break a freaking chain he gets Brutalized

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Worldofthunder

Nam-ek stomps

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nam-Ek.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Abom was hit multiple times to the ground by hulk with a police car as boxing gloves, then one last punch to the face and abom spat which he complimented if was it all that hulk got, the beating resulted in a crater formed on the ground.

Nam ek was beaten and punched by superman barehanded flying to a train and was considered knocked out.

Durability should go to abom

Abom grappled and overpowered hulk by throwing him far away that dazed hulk. He also kicked hulk deep to an apartment building. Then he grappled hulk again and pinned him.

Nam ek only managed to beat superman with faora's support and attacked from behind.

Strength should be abom's advantage

Abom has bone spikes capable of piercing hulk's very durable skin and arguably enough to be able to pierce nam ek

Impressive post. you convinced me that Abomination can put up a good fight

Going off of what was shown, Nam-Ek should take this. Abominations best feats are tanking repeated punches to the face, kicking hulk throw a building, and pinning Hulk against a wall. Doesn't seem so bad until you realized that those are really his only feats. Not only is Nam-Ek comparable in strength but he is also vastly superior in speed. Abomination's durability seemingly only goes so far as he had clear signs of damage after the chopper crashed and was seemingly knocked unconscious when he had his head put through a wall albeit briefly. Nam-Ek sustained no injures from a devastatingly explosive jet crash and if he was knocked unconscious it was after going through a few train carts. Not to mention that Abomination was chocked out by a chain, something he should have been able to break easily.

But this is true.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nam-Ek quite easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

The position is the larger abomination under hulk. Hulk may be rearing back (in order to gain more strength to punch abom) but in that time abom needed to move his leg and position it precisely on hulk's body before the smaller hulk punches him.

Nam ek may be faster, but they will eventually brawl and grapple instead of punching each other which the bigger and heavier abom is at advantage, if the situation calls abom can react fast enough.

Nam ek was clearly smashed onto a cart which fell and crash another cart behind but it's not nam ek, it's that cart nam ek was smashed onto.

Abom did move, it's kinda blur focusing on hulk, that's why. He wasn't ko'ed bcs the moment hulk finished his thunderclap abom was already standing with that chain thing ready.

He couldn't bcs his foot was stuck in the cracked ground hulk made. It made him struggle to move which then hulk strangle him with those chains, then he beat hulk but hulk kept tangling. Then he succeeded in beating hulk back but hulk quickly got him back and hurt him with his spikes on his chest. Then hulk make a dead end tangle there.

sweet post. Convinced me Abom can win

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By helloman

Nam-ek wins.