..... Cull obviously

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ComicGirl21

Scaling indicates he should be able to easily repeat Hulk's feat.

But the way he died by being dragged against a forcefield... and stepped on by antman just like that...

Yeah, Cull's a jobber.

For some reason I can't imagine him taking it down.

So I just say Leviathan chomps.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HERMES1220  Online

Cull is tier fluid. He may be able to he may not.

But tbh, by consistent feats he’s now where near Giantman nor Hulk.

I’d say no.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: energy field does energy damage. Leviathan does physical damage.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsidian should wreck it.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like this is bait because of the script.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like this is bait because of the script.

If it was based on the script itd make more sense to have a billion Culls. Or 1 Chitauri soldier vs Cull. This is canon version of Cull.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

@comicgirl21: energy field does energy damage. Leviathan does physical damage.

yeah man but Antman does physical damage... and he just STEPPED ON HIM. Literally, killed him by accident like a bug.

Also can't forget Spiderman overpowering him twice. Is Peter stronger than the Hulk?

Cull would need much more feats tbh. His only good feat is against Hulkbuster, and there are many reasons why this feat may be an outlier. Maybe he beat it more with skill than with superior stats. Maybe the new version of Hulkbuster was not as strong as the previous one for some reason. Maybe Bruce just wasn't able to use the suit to full potential. Who knows...

But I mean it's this one good feat versus like 5 moments when he legitimately jobbs. Cull needed more love from the movie script. As he is, I'd say Leviathans are still more impressive. Busting through skyscrappers, shrugging Iron man lasers etc... not to mention their sheer size. And every time they die, it takes legitimate effort from the Avengers team. Yup, they impress me much more than Cull in the end.

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leviathan

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legit don't know how he would be written. If I had to take a guess, I'd say Cull stomps.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalKingThanos

@comicgirl21: Giantman doesnt kill him by accident lol it's a planned attack and he even presses and rubs his foot on landing to make sure hes dead.

OT - another constantly lowballed character even mark 7 Iron Man took a leviathan out Cull does it no problem.

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn this is so unique and creative. I applaud you for not being another trash anime post.. I'd have to say Cull wins though.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leviathan’s are fodder/jobbers at this point.

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If nebula killed cull then......

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quality thread.

Cull, IMO.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: Nebula did not kill Cull Giant Nan did.

PSI-BITE234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PSI-BITE234

@nwname: in the endgame script lol she did

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: Script has a bunch of deleted or changed bs

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: Giantman doesnt kill him by accident lol it's a planned attack and he even presses and rubs his foot on landing to make sure hes dead.

Okay, I didn't notice that, you are actually right lol.

No Caption Provided

It's still an embarassing showing. Hegets overpowered and sent flying by Spiderman just pulling his webs, and stepped on by Antman like a bug...

Is that a Leviathan buster material? I don't think so.

OT - another constantly lowballed character even mark 7 Iron Man took a leviathan out Cull does it no problem.

How can Cull ever repeat that feat? Iron man did it by flying INSIDE the Leviathan's open mouth and detonating explosives from within. Cull can't fly, can't fit inside, and has no explosives on him to get the job done. It's apples and oranges. Cull would have to overpower a Leviathan with physical strength, and again, I don't think a character who is consistently overpowered by Spiderman can do that.

FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalKingThanos

@comicgirl21: Haha no problem.

It is embarrassing but I genuinely think Giantman is meant to be really powerful in EG hes over 100ft as far as I know and has at worst Hulk like strength but weighs far more that's really what makes up the difference in this stomp attack.

I'm not saying he can replicate that only that the leviathan have been killed by different heroes let alone one who's clearly meant to be on the Hulk / Hulkbuster tier for better or worst.

Edit - Remember Spidey is actually really strong in the mcu and is only pulling back Culls arm and weight its not a direct strength contest, Cull is taken by surprise completely.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean...in that gif Cull is about to take out Iron Man. He's not weak...

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he about to take him out? He hits him and Iron man is completely unphased... Why would you assume his another attack would even damage him, let alone "take him out"?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

How is he about to take him out? He hits him and Iron man is completely unphased... Why would you assume his another attack would even damage him, let alone "take him out"?

The script and Iron Man's panicked shooting that's not affecting Cull.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

Cull wins...

Problem with the leviathan is maneuverability, and sectioned armor.

Cull the warrior and commander pf this very army probably knows about its weak point, but even if he does it, one he gets atop it and ride it like hulk did, he has all the time in the world to disable it.

Cull is no chump, he took a changed mjolnir throw to the face and was up seconds later.

He competes with the hulkbuster.

and He broke 10 feet of granite with a casually swing of his hammer.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Script doesn't say Cull was about to do damage. It says an outrider was about to solo IM.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

@Knowledge_King: Script doesn't say Cull was about to do damage. It says an outrider was about to solo IM.

Yeah but the screen shows it was Cull. So the intent is that Cull is about to finish him off.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can with the weapon probably.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: No its not "intent" if it was deleted later on just like Hawkeye tanking a hammer hit from Cull. They removed those shits for a reason.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Leviathan

InfinityMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant man also took out a leviathan, so him taking out Cull doesn't put him under one.

Cull should win with his weapon.

Without it he would lose, Spiderman can overpower him.

FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FinalKingThanos

@Knowledge_King said:
@nwname said:

Yeah but the screen shows it was Cull. So the intent is that Cull is about to finish him off.

In both IW and EG Cull is about to impale and kill Iron Man and hes saved by other heroes both times its pretty obvious hes meant to be taken as a Hulk level villain overall despite not having as close raw power but makes up for it sheer size, strength, skill and gear.

FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalKingThanos
@Knowledge_King said:
@comicgirl21 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

The script and Iron Man's panicked shooting that's not affecting Cull.

Read my above post

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull should be able to kill Leviathan due to his bladed weapon. Other than that, he at least struggles more than Hulk - hard to say to what extent.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don’t know . The Russos are not good at

power scaling or consistency at all.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Honestly , I would say that don’t take the Hulkbuster fight in consideration .

In the fight , it was shown that Cull could dismantle the Hulkbuster armor and match it in strength . The script confirmed that the suit already beat the crap out of Hulk . Which means that Cull is superior to Hulk , and Giant Man crushed him ( not on accident ) as a bug . Which means that Giant Man treats Hulk like a bug and could treat Thanos as nothing more than a minor inconvenience. But , the script also mentioned that Thanos was the only one strong enough to survive 2 snaps and that Giant Man could not survive even one .

It kind of circles back , lol.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: The only consistent power level in the MCU is that Captain Marvel is way above everybody else . And that was too because Feige himself ensured that the filmmakers do that.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Honestly , I would say that don’t take the Hulkbuster fight in consideration .

In the fight , it was shown that Cull could dismantle the Hulkbuster armor and match it in strength . The script confirmed that the suit already beat the crap out of Hulk . Which means that Cull is superior to Hulk , and Giant Man crushed him ( not on accident ) as a bug . Which means that Giant Man treats Hulk like a bug and could treat Thanos as nothing more than a minor inconvenience. But , the script also mentioned that Thanos was the only one strong enough to survive 2 snaps and that Giant Man could not survive even one .

It kind of circles back , lol.

IDK...Im comfortable with Giantman having extreme strength and not as extreme energy durability.

Cull I think was ment to be a match for Hulk, tho slightly below........He has quite a few feats to show this, the most important of which is taking mjolnir.

Giant man likewise was oneshotting leviathans and even lifting them and pushing them through portals.

Giantman also busted clean through the building hulk was struggling to lift.

This seems consistent.

The only thing that doesnt really is Spiderman....but I respect the hell out of MCU Spidermans strength....like Pete held up a bell tower in FFH for a time.....

Giantman>Hulk>Cull>Spiderman...tho I think the gaps are small enough that they can compete with eatchother.

People who have busted Leviathans through pure force are Giantman and Hulk.

People who have busted Leviathans with weapons are Valkyrie and .....

People who have busted them with energy attack(doesnt apply to Cull) are Thanos, and Wanda.

Cull has a pretty good weapon of at least the same caliber metal as a leviathan, and strength to near match it.

---------

Also a point of contention is the armor doesnt cover the whole leviathan, and its been explicitly shown that the armor is more durable than the body....sso I think Cull would drop one just based on knowledge, and the power to act non that knowledge alone.....tho I think a argument can be made for the armor as well.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk Leviathan feat is a massive outlier for Hulk, so scaling Cull from that doesn't really apply.

Cull has no feats to suggest he could even seriously hurt, let alone take down a Leviathan.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wakeupsid: Hulk was not on earth between the creation or iron man models of 46-50 to have ever come across mark 49 / HB2.0 let alone fight it for some reason an lose to it. Its pretty much banner saying it because its a Hulkbuster armor. Although i doubt its meant to be considerably weaker than the first HB.

IIRC Hulk was supposed to come out and stomp Cull dunno if this counts for anything tho.

1-The script has a bunch of removed stuff.

2-Radiation/heat durability is different than force/impact durability

3-There is no reason to assume Ant-Man can wear/use the gauntlet while ~110 ft tall.

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Tony could have built a gauntlet specifically for him .