Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

'The duo receives infomation of a strange being roaming the area kakuzu immediatly wants to find him to reclaim a big cash prize'

• Morals on(funniest part)/Random encounter
  • No prior knowledge of each other habilities
  • While the duo is searching Mayuri is given 10 minutes to prep
  • Speed equalized
  • Mayuri has nemu by his side

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri stomps

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan and Kakuzu mid difficulty

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MiracleComeBack

do they have answer for body paralyzation?

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clorox92

Mayuri stomps. A lot of poisons, drugs and his speed + Hirenkyaku just way too fast. This guy defeat the Left Hand of Soul King. Not to mention the op put Nemu which has better DC than Hidan and Kakuzu.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Mayuri could solo. Hidan is almost a non factor given his abilities are pretty straightforward. Even using the jashin ritual might not put Mayuri down. Kakuzu may be able to resist the body paralysis since he's... well, tentacles, but poisons, healing factors and nemu put this pretty handily in Mayuri's win. Side note, Nemu probably wouldn't go super charged since this is morals on, but she's still fairly capable. Take her ut and I think it would get much more interesting, without Mayuri being able to use her. Still would say Mayuri wins that though. >3>

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GlueStick

@miraclecomeback: Hidan might not, but Mayuri could possibly not be able to cut Kakuzu after he hardens his skin. Does Mayuri have an answer for getting blasted with 4 styles at once? Or getting a hole punched through him from 10+ feet away? (no prior knowledge, equalized speed)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miraclecomeback: Hidan might not, but Mayuri could possibly not be able to cut Kakuzu after he hardens his skin. Does Mayuri have an answer for getting blasted with 4 styles at once? Or getting a hole punched through him from 10+ feet away? (no prior knowledge, equalized speed)

Prior knowledge isnt required for Dr. Asspull Prepking

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MiracleComeBack

@gluestick: this scenario almost sounds like Uryu vs Mayuri, Mayuri lost to Uryu, who blasted him with the blue arrow. Then Mayuri became green liquid to escape. Let's say it happens like that again, can Kakuzu avoid the toxic gas released from the bankai(Uryu who was a very fast being couldn't avoid it)? i am not too knowledgeable on Kakuzu's abilities. Does he have anti-nerve attacking gas immunity?

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GlueStick

@miraclecomeback: I'm not even sure if Kakuzu breathes honestly. Blasts from his masks/hearts are well above Uryu's bow at the time he fought Mayuri though, and Nemu said Uryu could have finished him off if he wanted to

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He dodged multiple arrows attached with nerves shot by three Pernida so I don't see it a big problem Mayuri to do same on Kakuzu.

No Caption Provided

And anyway, Uryuu did blast him in Soul Society arc and guess what? He survived that attack.

No Caption Provided

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GlueStick

@clorox92 said:
@gluestick said:

He dodged multiple arrows attached with nerves shot by three Pernida so I don't see it a big problem Mayuri to do same on Kakuzu.

No Caption Provided

And anyway, Uryuu did blast him in Soul Society arc and guess what? He survived that attack.

No Caption Provided

You're never not siding with Bleach XD... these blasts are plenty bigger. 3rd pic is arm extension. Mayuri just doesn't have the range with equalized speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri gets some new test subjects.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:

Hidan converts a new member to his religion for Lord Jashin. The world proceeded into chaos with the chair at top.

Fixed.

Fixed.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: "Dr. Asspull Prepking"

Pft that's Aizen. If you're going to name call, at least do It to the right individuals.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: The hearts do at least. I don't know about his limbs and whatnot.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

@kingogkings777: The hearts do at least. I don't know about his limbs and whatnot.

That makes it tricky then, do they beat?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Mayuri wins under these conditions

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Well Hidan gets poisoned pretty much immediately. It would come down to if well, 1, Kakuzu breathes or not, and 2, if Kakuzu can take out Mayuri before Mayuri figures out he has to his a heart. Given Mayuri even has 10 minutes of prep -and- Nemu, my money's on Mayuri. Without these things... it gets much more interesting. If this were the case I'd put it in Mayuri as a win. But with a pretty narrow margin. He's pretty hard to kill himself, and with the new bankai he might een be able to fully counter kakuzu's jutsus. Kakuzu would need to go right for the kill immediately with a super heavy hitting attack. Kakuzu can definitely hear so the kyodo yon should work on him too. so there's that. I'm starting to wonder if kakuzu's tentacles would work similar to perdina's nerves...

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: I put my money and Mayuri too. I just want to know if the hearts beat since they separate oxygen in the blood.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Oooooooh... that's what you meant by beat. I mean... assumedly. If he needs hearts to live then I would say the hearts serve the intended purpose of one in a normal body.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kingogkings777
Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clorox92
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hidan and Kakuzu get smashed and digested by this lovely baby. gg

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: "Dr. Asspull Prepking"

Pft that's Aizen. If you're going to name call, at least do It to the right individuals.

At least Aizen's halfway makes sense sometimes. Mayuri is about to loose a battle then all of a sudden PREPlolz and he wins.